NATION

PASSWORD

Autocratic Innofensive Centrist Democracy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
New Francis of the South
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Autocratic Innofensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Francis of the South » Sat May 08, 2021 4:54 pm

So yes, the title says it all. I don't really know how, but the Leader of New Francis of the South managed to be the autocratic head of a democratic state. :?:

After being a Moralistic Democracy for most of the lifespan of my Commonwealth, two days ago it fell to Iron Fist Consumerists and instituted Autocracy, slightly upgraded to Father Knows Best State minutes later, and today this. But Autocracy remains.

Questions? Thoughts?

Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zeritae » Sat May 08, 2021 4:56 pm

Inoffensive Centrist Autocracy. I wonder how many times this has happened across NationStates.
The United Republic of Zeritae Please don't send me telegrams - not A NA nor A.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.
NS Stats are used.

New Francis of the South
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Francis of the South » Sat May 08, 2021 5:13 pm

Idk you tell me as you seem to have more perspective.. I guess lots as policies aren't tied to classifications. Are you among the lucky ones perhaps ?
Last edited by New Francis of the South on Sat May 08, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to Gameplay