NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Firepower

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:09 pm

The Cavirfite Sovereign Guard would like to order 10,000 BR-32s
My Storefronts | THE Barn | Set up an Embassy to Cavirfi

CAVIRFI ONE: #BoycottCavirfi movement enters Day 203; CBCC-Cavirfite Wing Strike enters Day 181 | 529 days left until Federal Police inaugurated, Training enters Day 203 | Crabaiaian Electoral Board declares 2023 Federal Election to be held on July 9 for Amine and Imguria and July 16 for the rest of the country | Chano-Cavirfite Sea Storm hits Cavirfi at wind speeds of 54 km/h, causes mild damage; Inauguration of new Great Tribunal, Technocratic Council, and Ministers postponed indefinitely | Average Weather: 20.91℃

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:18 pm

Cavirfi wrote:The Cavirfite Sovereign Guard would like to order 10,000 BR-32s

That willbe 32 million NSD

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:18 pm

Romextly wrote:
Cavirfi wrote:The Cavirfite Sovereign Guard would like to order 10,000 BR-32s

That willbe 32 million NSD

Okay here *gives money*

CAVIRFI ONE: #BoycottCavirfi movement enters Day 203; CBCC-Cavirfite Wing Strike enters Day 181 | 529 days left until Federal Police inaugurated, Training enters Day 203 | Crabaiaian Electoral Board declares 2023 Federal Election to be held on July 9 for Amine and Imguria and July 16 for the rest of the country | Chano-Cavirfite Sea Storm hits Cavirfi at wind speeds of 54 km/h, causes mild damage; Inauguration of new Great Tribunal, Technocratic Council, and Ministers postponed indefinitely | Average Weather: 20.91℃

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:09 pm

Name of buyer: Cavirfite Sovereign Guard
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Cavirfi
The destination of shipments: Barnumberg
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 100 MIG-10s and 50 PUT-777s
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: Stronkening Military

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:12 pm

That will be 350 million NSD

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Romextly wrote:That will be 350 million NSD

Okay *does the usual*

Eternal Iron
Secretary

Founded: Dec 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Iron » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:00 am

The Iron guard would like to order
3000 KAES-2 for 600 million

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:32 pm

Eternal Iron wrote:The Iron guard would like to order
3000 KAES-2 for 600 million

accepted

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:18 pm

I'll take two Kilex Trilers please, and I'll use the discount you gave me. What does the Kilex do exactly? It looks like stealth plane.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:36 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I'll take two Kilex Trilers please, and I'll use the discount you gave me. What does the Kilex do exactly? It looks like stealth plane.

It is a 8th gen plane that has the capability to be virtually invisible, though that is an updated version still not on sale.
We will take off 30 million and now it is 450 million

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:38 pm

Romextly wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I'll take two Kilex Trilers please, and I'll use the discount you gave me. What does the Kilex do exactly? It looks like stealth plane.

It is a 8th gen plane that has the capability to be virtually invisible, though that is an updated version still not on sale.
We will take off 30 million and now it is 450 million

*checks economy*
I have enough for that.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:39 pm

Name of buyer: Earth Allies
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Department of Defence
The destination of shipments: Delta Beach
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: Imperator-Class AC
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.:None
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:04 pm

Earth Allies wrote:Name of buyer: Earth Allies
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Department of Defence
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: Imperator-Class AC
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.:None

15 billion dollars please

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:31 am

Romextly wrote:
Earth Allies wrote:Name of buyer: Earth Allies

15 billion dollars please

Ok....planes coming in
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Vershkosik
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 08, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Vershkosik » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:20 am

Romextly wrote:
Vershkosik wrote:Name of buyer:The Federal Republic of Vershkosik
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): VNF
The destination of shipments:Troyinsk
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: Imperator Class AC- 3
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.:

that is 45 billion dollars
oh hey sorry for the late reply but ill pay for it now, anyways here you go.

Peoples Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan » Tue May 04, 2021 7:12 pm

People's Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan - Department of Defense

To: Dragon Firepower
Subject: Purchase Request for Arms and Transport

Greetings, I am Defense Secretary Dalsimina Radvog, a representative of the People's Republic of Kahrivstan which is the true Kahvristani government. After careful review of your competitors, my department and I have decided that your equipment would be the best option to help us restore order to our country and therefore we have attached the following application:

Name of buyer: Dalsimina Radvog, Defense Secretary of the People's Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): People's Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan - Department of Defense
The destination of shipments: We can send a ship to a port of your choosing in order to pick up the weapons ourselves.
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase:
  • Seven hundred & fifty [750] CF-20 Rifles - $300,000
  • One hundred and fifty seven [157] Pato-360 Submachine Guns - $54,950
  • Sixty two [62] BR-32 Machine Guns - $198,400
  • Fifty [50] HG-19 Grenade Launchers - $47,500
  • Four [4] TUY-90 Armored Fighting Vehicles - $720,000
  • One hundred and seventy five [175] Arnol-50 Rifles - $50,750
    Sum - $1,371,600
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: We will have immediate need for these weapons in our ongoing struggle against radical groups initiating conflicts on our borders.

I hope to hear from you soon and if your equipment is as reliable as it seems to be then this will likely not be our last order.

Signed,
Dalsimina Radvog
Defense Secretary of the People's Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not reflect my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. It is one of the major factions fighting for dominance in the Modern Tech failed state of Kahrivstan. I will not use more than one faction in a single thread without permission and generally all of the factions will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu May 06, 2021 3:43 pm

Peoples Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan wrote:

To: Dragon Firepower
Subject: Purchase Request for Arms and Transport

Greetings, I am Defense Secretary Dalsimina Radvog, a representative of the People's Republic of Kahrivstan which is the true Kahvristani government. After careful review of your competitors, my department and I have decided that your equipment would be the best option to help us restore order to our country and therefore we have attached the following application:

Name of buyer: Dalsimina Radvog, Defense Secretary of the People's Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): People's Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan - Department of Defense
The destination of shipments: We can send a ship to a port of your choosing in order to pick up the weapons ourselves.
  • Seven hundred & fifty [750] CF-20 Rifles - $300,000
  • One hundred and fifty seven [157] Pato-360 Submachine Guns - $54,950
  • Sixty two [62] BR-32 Machine Guns - $198,400
  • Fifty [50] HG-19 Grenade Launchers - $47,500
  • Four [4] TUY-90 Armored Fighting Vehicles - $720,000
  • One hundred and seventy five [175] Arnol-50 Rifles - $50,750
    Sum - $1,371,600
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: We will have immediate need for these weapons in our ongoing struggle against radical groups initiating conflicts on our borders.

I hope to hear from you soon and if your equipment is as reliable as it seems to be then this will likely not be our last order.

Signed,
Dalsimina Radvog

To:Dalsimina Radvog

Thank you for your interest in our great products. The order is Accepted with much exitement and we hope it is not your last visit here. To encourage you, we may be able to get you 5% discount on armored vehicles and 10% off small arms. We sincerely hope you come again as you will find our weapons highly reliable.

Signed,
Alejandro Verdera

Peoples Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples Revolutionary Army of Kahrivstan » Thu May 06, 2021 6:12 pm

To: Alejandro Verdera
Subject:RE: Purchase Request for Arms and Transport

Thank you very much for your generosity, it will certainly be remembered the next time our military is in need of an upgrade since our prolonged conflicts have taken a toll on our economy. Many of your other vehicles look especially promising, such as the ARK-87 and the KAES series, so once our soldiers have had a chance to provide feedback on this first batch of equipment and my department's budget has been updated, I am sure I will be in touch again. Our payment for the order should come through shortly after this message and I will order a ship to have the equipment picked up upon its completion.

Thank you once again,
Dalsimina Radvog
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not reflect my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. It is one of the major factions fighting for dominance in the Modern Tech failed state of Kahrivstan. I will not use more than one faction in a single thread without permission and generally all of the factions will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Thu May 06, 2021 6:36 pm

Name of buyer: Cavirfi Sovereign Guard
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 500,000 BR-32 Machine Guns and 5 Imperator Class Aircraft Carrier

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu May 06, 2021 6:40 pm

Cavirfi wrote:Name of buyer: Cavirfi Sovereign Guard
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 500,000 BR-32 Machine Guns and 5 Imperator Class Aircraft Carrier

Due to company policy, we may only sell one Imperator carrier to those non-allies in one purchase. The total will be 500k MGs and 1 aircraft carrier for 16.6 Billion NSDs

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Thu May 06, 2021 6:40 pm

Romextly wrote:
Cavirfi wrote:Name of buyer: Cavirfi Sovereign Guard

Due to company policy, we may only sell one Imperator carrier to those non-allies in one purchase. The total will be 500k MGs and 1 aircraft carrier for 16.6 Billion NSDs

"Sure, we accept only 1 carrier." *gives money*

Bursken
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bursken » Thu May 06, 2021 6:53 pm

Name of buyer: The Bursken Federal Police
Name of nation/organization/business (whichever applies): Bursken
The destination of shipments: Bursken's Capital, Treskon
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 10,000 HUY-56 shotguns, 5000 YARD shotguns, 10,000 Hawk-15 pistols, 50 AAVP1 vehicles, and 8000 D-12 rifles.

Bursken is a pacifistic nation, but the police are well funded. They act in the stand of the military in rare situations when negotiation fails and brute force is needed, like in the case of the occupation of the last non-Burskonian island on the southeast Renegaud Penisula where Renegaudian rebels have taken a last stand. This is probably the last arms purchase in a loooong time.
I like things and stuff
You like things and stuff
Let's be friends!

We need more happy people. Let’s talk! I’ll try and make you happier

Lefty shmefty

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri May 07, 2021 5:10 am

Name of buyer: The Kingdom of Tyrantio Land Armed Forces
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): The Kingdom of Tyrantio Land
The destination of shipments: Port Arkov Naval Base.
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 5,000 D-12 Rifles, 2,000 FD-53 Rifles, 10,000 BR-32 Machine Guns, 3 ARK-87 AFVs 5 QWE-54 AFVs
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: Yes, this is a very large order. But with the amount of money being Poured straight into defense, The Price will be nothing
Last edited by Tyrantio Land on Fri May 07, 2021 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Mirum
Envoy

Founded: May 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Fri May 07, 2021 7:41 am

Name of buyer: Gideon Steeldirt, Mirian Minister of Defense and Warfare
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Mirian Military
The destination of shipments: Eleyta, The Republic of Mirum

NAVAL:

[*]1x Imperator-Class AC
[*]4x Centralis-class Guided Missile Cruiser
[*]12x Jisrael-class Destroyers
[*]50x Kilex Triler

LAND:

[*]500x TUY-90
[*]250x ARK-87
[*]500x QWE-54
[*]250x PUT-777
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: We intend to use the purchased equipment in our reforming military, with no hostile intent toward Romextly or their allies, and to keep the fragile peace around our wonderous nation.
Last edited by Mirum on Sat May 08, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Home Page - Embassy Program - Q&A - News - Airport
Tier 6.5, Level 4, Type 5.5, Power Level 12 || Member of The Iron Alliance
Puppets:
Mountainus - Drecha - Mirum II (The Empire of Mirum) - Costavozka

A MT and Fantasy Nation. This Nation Does Not Represent My Views. NS Stats Null-And-Void.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Fri May 07, 2021 7:59 am

Bursken wrote:Name of buyer: The Bursken Federal Police
Name of nation/organization/business (whichever applies): Bursken
The destination of shipments: Bursken's Capital, Treskon
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 10,000 HUY-56 shotguns, 5000 YARD shotguns, 10,000 Hawk-15 pistols, 50 AAVP1 vehicles, and 8000 D-12 rifles.

Bursken is a pacifistic nation, but the police are well funded. They act in the stand of the military in rare situations when negotiation fails and brute force is needed, like in the case of the occupation of the last non-Burskonian island on the southeast Renegaud Penisula where Renegaudian rebels have taken a last stand. This is probably the last arms purchase in a loooong time.

To:Director of Burksen Federal Police.
Thank you for choosing Dragon Arms for your update in small arms. We hope that you won't use them, but due to reality, they will be used. The order will be sent briskly to Treskon on board RS Romano. The total cost will be $31,400,000.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade