NATION

PASSWORD

Marajarbian Civil War (A.K.A SM-NM War) (Now closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Tue May 04, 2021 3:08 pm

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF COUNTESIA.

In light of this violent reaction to what was a peaceful declaration of self governance, Countesia officially CONDEMNS all nations currently engaged in warfare against Northwest Marajarbia, and advises that nations follow a more diplomatic route.
Last edited by Countesia on Tue May 04, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 3:11 pm

Countesia wrote:
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF COUNTESIA.

(Image)
In light of this violent reaction to what was a peaceful declaration of self governance, Countesia officially CONDEMNS all nations currently engaged in warfare against Northwest Marajarbia, and advises that nations follow a more diplomatic route.

OOC: If somebody declared independence from Countesia without asking, I doubt you would be pleased, and would also try to regain control of your own territory. I would have appreciated it if NM asked first, so I would recognize him, but he didn't.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:5,000 soldiers from the remaining NM forces reach Fort Le Revolution to reinforce the Tyranti rebels.

All across the remaining territories, IEDS are littered across every road. to prevent civillian casualties non-military travel along these roads are strongly advised against.

The SM forces, and many IDSF robots and Glasgows, reach Fort Le Revolution, and initiate combat. A tank from SM shoots a giant hole through the fort, and soldiers begin to march.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 3:23 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:The NM soldiers, who had just gotten into position, fight the invaders viciously.

Meanwhile, the first of several nuclear warheads left buried in the formerly NM held cities detonate.

OOC: Again, the nukes are not considered canonical, because your small army wouldn’t be successful at capturing them.

IC: The SM Forces continue attacking the fort, and defeat most of the rebel soldiers and some of NM's forces.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
OOC: Again, the nukes are not considered canonical, because your small army wouldn’t be successful at capturing them.

IC: The SM Forces continue attacking the fort, and defeat most of the rebel soldiers and some of NM's forces.

OOC: they are from nukes stationed in NM and captured shortly after independence. I am not godmodding. You can chose what happens next.

OOC: Oh.

IC: An EMP stops the nukes from firing, and the forces from SM start flanking the Fort, and successfully capture Gen. O' Penn, and the last leader of NM, putting an end to the war, and NM back in control of the Southeast Marajarbians.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 3:31 pm

OOC: they are from nukes stationed in NM and captured shortly after independence. I am not godmodding. You can chose what happens next.

IC: An EMP stops the nukes from firing, and the forces from SM start flanking the Fort, and successfully capture Gen. O' Penn, and the last leader of NM, putting an end to the war, and NM back in control of the Southeast Marajarbians.

General O'Penn and the TLF remnants are deported to Tyrantio Land, to decide their fate, while NM is "reannexed" by SM.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 3:32 pm

IC: Colonel Maqson and the last of the rebels retreat to a Church in a Nearby Town, they load up a Howitzer and fire at SM troops. They fight with savage intensity shouting "For Freedom" as they fire.

OOC: Gen. O'Penn wasn't in the fort, he is hiding in remote location in NM
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 3:33 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

IC: Colonel Maqson and the last of the rebels retreat to a Church in a Nearby Town, they load up a Howitzer and fire at SM troops. They fight with savage intensity shouting "For Freedom" as they fire.

Can we just end this war?

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue May 04, 2021 3:36 pm

Is godmodding allowed here? Because both sides have done dubious actions

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 3:37 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Can we just end this war?

Yeah, I will just say O'Penn was hunted down and KIA by Tyranti Spec Forces
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Tue May 04, 2021 3:38 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:Daniel Prudi personally thanks the Tyrantio rebels for their assistance, and shares all his intel on SM positions to the rebels so they can go where they are most needed.

With the loss of more cities, the influx of refugees coming to the fight for the Northwest Marajarbia Revolutionary has increased tenfold, with thousands of angry refugees driven from their homes taking up arms supplied by Ancapimania. This causes the ranks of the Northwest Marajarbia Revolutionary Army to swell by 15,000. Taking into account the 9,000 men lost or wounded fighting for their country, the Northwest Marajarbia Revolutionary Army stands at 36,000, although an ever increasing portion is beginning to be filled by armed civillians.

Understanding that despite their valiant effort, they are losing ground to the more numerical and better equipped foe. It is decided to unleash NM's arsenal of guided missiles against SM and APH forces. Alongside this decision, talks are underway to outline contingency plans should the NM capital fall. The possibility to evacuate the NM parliament to Ancapimania is being discussed and strongly considered.

UPDATE:

As the first wave of SM forces strike the capital, Daniel Prudi and the NM parliament are relocated to an airfield and evacuated to Ancapimania. The remaining NM and Tyrantio forces fight on.

The request is accepted
The nation of Ancapimania is a free,democratic Nation with guns
officially a British ancap
Defcon 5-very peaceful
Ancappro drugsanti Americaanti Chinaanti EUpro choicemusketeerDragon city pro

Ancap wonderland
Here's why I'm anti American: they eat burger king.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue May 04, 2021 3:39 pm

Any NM rebels will be allowed entry to Romextly free

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 3:41 pm

Romextly wrote:Any NM rebels will be allowed entry to Romextly free

Will Tyranti Anti-IDSF Rebels be allowed?
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue May 04, 2021 3:44 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
Romextly wrote:Any NM rebels will be allowed entry to Romextly free

Will Tyranti Anti-IDSF Rebels be allowed?

Yes. We can hire them as paramilitary. Hiwever they must not attack Tyrantio as they are a MCA ally

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 3:49 pm

Romextly wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote: Will Tyranti Anti-IDSF Rebels be allowed?

Yes. We can hire them as paramilitary. Hiwever they must not attack Tyrantio as they are a MCA ally

In that case, General Josef Cormack who is the last leader of the TLF has fled to Romexty.
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Fredinca
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Fredinca Intervenes With MCA

Postby Fredinca » Tue May 04, 2021 5:01 pm

Following announcements of MCA involvement of this war, we herby support NM and serve as a war veteran for this one.

The Fredincan ships arrived no where in sight ready to strike in an nightly basis. The Rebels of SM, proudly sneaked around town and found their way to the capital, where their WMD and Missile defense programs that established for all of MCA is ready to strike

to support and contribute of MCA, I going to send 10,000 soldiers to Romextly, MCA founder and war contributor to fend of SM forces and gain an edge. Apart from that, our secret Intelligence services, secret services, WMD ( Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Weapons ) Programs, Police, Army, Navy, and Air Command Branches are all ready to attack and fend off attacks from SM.

Shall we take the Dub to victory and forever, leave SM wounded and show their in-competence to the world of NS ? We shall earn the cake on an conflict.

Good Luck and Hail to these that fighter of NM’s freedom from SM.
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS !

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue May 04, 2021 5:03 pm

Fredinca wrote:Following announcements of MCA involvement of this war, we herby support NM and serve as a war veteran for this one.

The Fredincan ships arrived no where in sight ready to strike in an nightly basis. The Rebels of SM, proudly sneaked around town and found their way to the capital, where their WMD and Missile defense programs that established for all of MCA is ready to strike

to support and contribute of MCA, I going to send 10,000 soldiers to Romextly, MCA founder and war contributor to fend of SM forces and gain an edge. Apart from that, our secret Intelligence services, secret services, WMD ( Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Weapons ) Programs, Police, Army, Navy, and Air Command Branches are all ready to attack and fend off attacks from SM.

Shall we take the Dub to victory and forever, leave SM wounded and show their in-competence to the world of NS ? We shall earn the cake on an conflict.

No. As I said, MCA is not a military organization. Also I am not at war with any of them. I'm just acceptibg refugees. Thw MCA is not going to intervene

Fredinca
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Fredinca » Tue May 04, 2021 5:05 pm

:meh:
Romextly wrote:
Fredinca wrote:Following announcements of MCA involvement of this war, we herby support NM and serve as a war veteran for this one.

No. As I said, MCA is not a military organization. Also I am not at war with any of them. I'm just acceptibg refugees. Thw MCA is not going to intervene

Ding Ding, Spelling Please and I accepting refugees from NM too ! I stop the attack.
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS !

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed May 05, 2021 5:13 am

All rebels are out fitted with modern rifles and post modern AFVS

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Wed May 05, 2021 11:34 am

Is this even serious ? Give SM’s land back please and let’s get this over with. Nukes dropped.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 05, 2021 11:35 am

Alphazi wrote:Is this even serious ? Give SM’s land back please and let’s get this over with. Nukes dropped.

The war already ended a while ago, Alphazi.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Wed May 05, 2021 11:39 am

Alphazi wrote:Is this even serious ? Give SM’s land back please and let’s get this over with. Nukes dropped.

Ok, and check IDSF applications thread

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 05, 2021 11:40 am

Alphazi wrote:

I don't see anything new there.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Wed May 05, 2021 11:44 am

Alphazi wrote:

I don't see anything new there.

I sent something and I want you to decide if that new puppet is accepted or denied.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents