NATION

PASSWORD

Marajarbian Civil War (A.K.A SM-NM War) (Now closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Marajarbian Civil War (A.K.A SM-NM War) (Now closed)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 1:58 pm

This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

We hereby declare the independence of Northwestern Marajarbia illegal and unconstitutional, and declare war on Northwest Marajarbia in order to arrest their "government", and recapture that territory. We call on the IDSF to support us, in order to make this war a quick and easy one, as we deploy Southeastern Marajarbian forces and IDSF robots to the cities of Ku'fulang and Hangurgia to fight off the Northwestern Marajarbian forces.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue May 04, 2021 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Tue May 04, 2021 2:11 pm

Pablo Angeles makes a statement "We condemn this action because northwest marajarbia is a innocent nation will no intention to harm.This decision is unlawful and we hope this war will end soon."
The nation of Ancapimania is a free,democratic Nation with guns
officially a British ancap
Defcon 5-very peaceful
Ancappro drugsanti Americaanti Chinaanti EUpro choicemusketeerDragon city pro

Ancap wonderland
Here's why I'm anti American: they eat burger king.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:11 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

We hereby declare the independence of Northwestern Marajarbia illegal and unconstitutional, and declare war on Northwest Marajarbia in order to arrest their "government", and recapture that territory. We call on the IDSF to support us, in order to make this war a quick and easy one, as we deploy Southeastern Marajarbian forces and IDSF robots to the cities of Ku'fulang and Hangurgia to fight off the Northwestern Marajarbian forces.

The Southeast Marajarbians reinforce the capital of Andreusville.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:13 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

Soldiers from the Northwest Marajarbian Revolutionary Army are quick to dig in around the positions and cities they already held upon proclaiming independence, which included a majority of its claimed territory. The rest, including the cities of Ku'fulang and Hangurgia, were considred strategically unimportant, so left for the SM forces to take upon evacuating its civillian populations. Backed up by a handful of tanks, an assortment of armoured fighting vehicles and converted civillian technicals, they would fight tooth and nail for what was theirs.

The Southeast Marajarbians begin firing tanks and missiles at Northwest Marajarbia, and march towards the Northwest Marajarbian cities.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 2:15 pm

Ancapimania wrote:Pablo Angeles makes a statement "We condemn this action because northwest marajarbia is a innocent nation will no intention to harm.This decision is unlawful and we hope this war will end soon."

Though Tyrantio Land is not involved yet, they do point out to Pablo Angeles that Northwest Marajarbia was not legally formed and is a breakaway region of SM.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue May 04, 2021 2:16 pm

Romextly condemns this war

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:18 pm

Romextly wrote:Romextly condemns this war

OOC: If I'm the Southeastern part of Marajarbia, then Northwest Marajarbia already exists in my country's lore. Plus, it is still my territory.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:23 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:Seeing the advance of the SM heavy armor towards its cities, the NM counters with technical mounted rocket artillery. Despite being outdated and unguided, the sheer number of missiles more than make up for any technological disadvantage. The arsenal of guided missiles NM does possess are being held back for later engagements due to their limited number.

Small teams of snipers are sent forward to harass incoming soldiers.

Some tanks are destroyed, but more Southeast Marajarbian soldiers and robots join in the fighting. Knightmare lite Glasgows are deployed, and Southeast Marajarbian forces enter the first Northwestern Marajarbian city.

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Tue May 04, 2021 2:25 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:Seeing the advance of the SM heavy armor towards its cities, the NM counters with technical mounted rocket artillery. Despite being outdated and unguided, the sheer number of missiles more than make up for any technological disadvantage. The arsenal of guided missiles NM does possess are being held back for later engagements due to their limited number.

Ancapimania decide to help NM by providing them with soldiers,planes and guns,we also give them a option to join ancapimania as a protectorate
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:26 pm

Ancapimania wrote:

Ancapimania decide to help NM by providing them with soldiers,planes and guns,we also give them a option to join ancapimania as a protectorate

OOC: You know IDSF policies legally prevent IDSF members from supporting the opposing side, right?

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Tue May 04, 2021 2:29 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Ancapimania wrote:Ancapimania decide to help NM by providing them with soldiers,planes and guns,we also give them a option to join ancapimania as a protectorate

OOC: You know IDSF policies legally prevent IDSF members from supporting the opposing side, right?

OOC:Oh ok
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:34 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:Accepting their loss, the retreating NM forces lay down hundreds of anti tank shells repurposed into IEDs onto most roads leaving the city. Not wanting to leave any forces trapped behind enemy lines, the snipers are recalled.

Around the remaining cities, more efforts are made to reinforce them. Artillery peices and technicals mounting heavy weaponry are dug in to shield themselves from returning fire. Any building overlooking an open space is occupied by snipers and marksmen. Cars have been repurposed into makeshift walls and busses have been seized for troop and supply transports.

Although losses have been considerable so far, it has been noted that handfuls of displaced and disgruntled NM refugees from the captured cities have begun entlisting into the Northwest Marajarbia Revolutionary Army. A majority as fighers, but some have been seen helping ferry around supplies.

The Southeast Marajarbians suffer some casulties, but over 150,000 new reinforcements arrived, and split up to recapture more cities simultaneously.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:37 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:Accepting their loss, the retreating NM forces lay down hundreds of anti tank shells repurposed into IEDs onto most roads leaving the city. Not wanting to leave any forces trapped behind enemy lines, the snipers are recalled.

Around the remaining cities, more efforts are made to reinforce them. Artillery peices and technicals mounting heavy weaponry are dug in to shield themselves from returning fire. Any building overlooking an open space is occupied by snipers and marksmen. Cars have been repurposed into makeshift walls and busses have been seized for troop and supply transports.

Although losses have been considerable so far, it has been noted that handfuls of displaced and disgruntled NM refugees from the captured cities have begun entlisting into the Northwest Marajarbia Revolutionary Army. A majority as fighers, but some have been seen helping ferry around supplies.

The Southeast Marajarbians suffer some casulties, but over 150,000 new reinforcements arrived, and split up to recapture more cities simultaneously.

The Southeast Marajarbians continue suffering from casulties and recapturing cities, as they begin arriving near the "capital" of NM.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 2:38 pm

The First Rebel Tyranti Soldiers are arriving, they are lead by the Ex-General William O'Penn. They quickly advance and provide reinforcements to NM.

"Tyrantio Land will pay for their crimes" The rebels shout.

OOC: This is a rebel group that wants Tyrantio Land to leave the IDSF
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:40 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:The First Rebel Tyranti Soldiers are arriving, they are lead by the Ex-General William O'Penn. They quickly advance and provide reinforcements to NM.

OOC: I'm fine with it, but wasn't General O'Penn an IDSF supporter?

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 2:44 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:The First Rebel Tyranti Soldiers are arriving, they are lead by the Ex-General William O'Penn. They quickly advance and provide reinforcements to NM.

OOC: No, he strongly dislikes the IDSF due to the tension it created with the ICDN, he believes he is doing good to Tyrantio Land
Last edited by Tyrantio Land on Tue May 04, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:46 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

OOC: Yes, until they pulled out of the Second Slaver War, His family were Slaves from Hija-Mishu, He believes that the IDSF abandoned all slaves by pulling out of the War.

OOC: The second slaver war isn’t canon. Also, we didn’t abandon all slaves.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue May 04, 2021 2:46 pm

35,000 troops, 125 M270 Goliath MBTs, 200 M135 IFVs, 50 M120 Hercules SPAs makes landfall on SM's coast and proceeds to head towards the frontlines to assist SM's armed forces.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:49 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:35,000 troops, 125 M270 Goliath MBTs, 200 M135 IFVs, 50 M120 Hercules SPAs makes landfall on SM's coast and proceeds to head towards the frontlines to assist SM's armed forces.

The Southeast Marajarbians suffer more casulties, and more tanks are destroyed, but over 100,000 of them have made it to the "capital" of NM. General O'Penn and the rebel Tyranti forces are also declared war criminals, and are either rounded up and deported, or killed in battle.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 2:55 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:35,000 troops, 125 M270 Goliath MBTs, 200 M135 IFVs, 50 M120 Hercules SPAs makes landfall on SM's coast and proceeds to head towards the frontlines to assist SM's armed forces.

The Southeast Marajarbians suffer more casulties, and more tanks are destroyed, but over 100,000 of them have made it to the "capital" of NM. General O'Penn and the rebel Tyranti forces are also declared war criminals, and are either rounded up and deported, or killed in battle.

General O'Penn (who escaped the battles near the capital) Has declared himself dictator of Anti-IDSF Marajarbia his army of about 35,000 is making small attacks against SM troops.
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 2:58 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

General O'Penn (who escaped the battles near the capital) Has declared himself dictator of Anti-IDSF Marajarbia his army of about 35,000 is making small attacks against SM troops.

The Southeast Marajarbian forces begin capturing important capital buildings, and make their way to the Im'bakakium Imperial Palace, which has been transformed from a historical treasure into a capital of a dying nation.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 3:00 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:Daniel Prudi personally thanks the Tyrantio rebels for their assistance, and shares all his intel on SM positions to the rebels so they can go where they are most needed.

With the loss of more cities, the influx of refugees coming to the fight for the Northwest Marajarbia Revolutionary has increased tenfold, with thousands of angry refugees driven from their homes taking up arms supplied by Ancapimania. This causes the ranks of the Northwest Marajarbia Revolutionary Army to swell by 15,000. Taking into account the 9,000 men lost or wounded fighting for their country, the Northwest Marajarbia Revolutionary Army stands at 36,000, although an ever increasing portion is beginning to be filled by armed civillians.

Understanding that despite their valiant effort, they are losing ground to the more numerical and better equipped foe. It is decided to unleash NM's arsenal of guided missiles against SM and APH forces. Alongside this decision, talks are underway to outline contingency plans should the NM capital fall. The possibility to evacuate the NM parliament to Ancapimania is being discussed and strongly considered.

NM's parliament is captured, alongside any and all deputies. The forces from SM also capture the palace, and begin chasing General O'Penn down.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue May 04, 2021 3:00 pm

Colonel Daniel Sanders and 1,000 Imperial Marines were marching forward slowly when word that General O'Penn and his rebel forces are to be arrested or if that isn't possible, killed. A platoon of Marines spots the rebel force then radios reinforcements before opening fire on the rebel Tyrantis.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 3:06 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:

Colonel Daniel Sanders and 1,000 Imperial Marines were marching forward slowly when word that General O'Penn and his rebel forces are to be arrested or if that isn't possible, killed. A platoon of Marines spots the rebel force then radios reinforcements before opening fire on the rebel Tyrantis.

The Rebel Tyranti Forces(Who call themselves the Tyranti Liberation Front or the TLF) have made a Fort, they call it Fort Le Revolution. Almost 2,000 TLF Rebels are holding the Fort. General O'Penn calls for no Mercy and No Surrender. So the Red Flag has been raised.
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 3:08 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Colonel Daniel Sanders and 1,000 Imperial Marines were marching forward slowly when word that General O'Penn and his rebel forces are to be arrested or if that isn't possible, killed. A platoon of Marines spots the rebel force then radios reinforcements before opening fire on the rebel Tyrantis.

The Rebel Tyranti Forces(Who call themselves the Tyranti Liberation Front or the TLF) have made a Fort, they call it Fort Le Revolution. Almost 2,000 TLF Rebels are holding the Fort. General O'Penn calls for no Mercy and No Surrender. So the Red Flag has been raised.

The Southeast Marajarbian forces march towards the Fort, after arresting the government of NM, and deporting them to the new colony of Margaret Island.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents