NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Board Meetings (IDSF members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 8:07 am

The ambassadors have power over it, but leaders must sign for it to take effect.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 8:11 am

Viennaria wrote:The ambassadors have power over it, but leaders must sign for it to take effect.

Would it not work better if the ambassadors were the ones who ratified the treaty? Dalmannia still is not online.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 8:13 am

Yes, it would, but official stuff might prevent us from doing that.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Tue May 04, 2021 9:15 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Ancapimania wrote:Hey guys,when I am going to be a proper member? Also btw I might need help fighting the ancapimanian gangs,they are attacking innocent drug dealers and citizens

You will regain full membership after your probation is over, which shall be soon. We also vote aye on aiding you in dealing with these gangs, but since when are drug dealers innocent?

We legalized drugs like weed,cocaine and opium a long time ago.We are basically the home of drugs
The nation of Ancapimania is a free,democratic Nation with guns
officially a British ancap
Defcon 5-very peaceful
Ancappro drugsanti Americaanti Chinaanti EUpro choicemusketeerDragon city pro

Ancap wonderland
Here's why I'm anti American: they eat burger king.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Tue May 04, 2021 9:36 am

Aha. Looks like a diplomatic deal with the ICDN again and again. Let me take this one step further by making this deal to our advantage,
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 9:48 am

Alphazi wrote:Aha. Looks like a diplomatic deal with the ICDN again and again. Let me take this one step further by making this deal to our advantage,

There is no need. I’ll telegram you something privately.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Tue May 04, 2021 9:52 am

Alphazi wrote:Aha. Looks like a diplomatic deal with the ICDN again and again. Let me take this one step further by making this deal to our advantage,

Yes, and Please do so soon because I didn’t receive the telegram.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 10:03 am

Alphazi wrote:

Done.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Tue May 04, 2021 10:07 am

Alphazi wrote:

Done.

Sent. Looks like an good ICDN action plan, more better.

OCC : ICDN members, if your reading this then stop worrying because you have no idea what me and IDSF is talking about. Quit spying on our meetings.
Last edited by Alphazi on Tue May 04, 2021 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 11:11 am

WOW i was just on the ICDN forum and its worse then usual in there there calling everyone who's in the IDSF a spy this might really hurt peace talks
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 11:14 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:WOW i was just on the ICDN forum and its worse then usual in there there calling everyone who's in the IDSF a spy this might really hurt peace talks

I know, we were just joking around a little bit, trying to make peace, and then NB gets a hold of a telegram and adds more to it to make it seem as if we are trying something evil. Now, he (who isn’t even the leader of the ICDN) is making a hissy fit and threatening war as we try to make peace.

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 11:17 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:WOW i was just on the ICDN forum and its worse then usual in there there calling everyone who's in the IDSF a spy this might really hurt peace talks

I know, we were just joking around a little bit, trying to make peace, and then NB gets a hold of a telegram and adds more to it to make it seem as if we are trying something evil. Now, he (who isn’t even the leader of the ICDN) is making a hissy fit and threatening war as we try to make peace.

IK wow remember when the ICDN used to be a real alliance lol
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 11:20 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:

IK wow remember when the ICDN used to be a real alliance lol

Yeah, with no people provoking us for no reason, and the ICDN actually focusing on helping people and sport activities. Not these modern times, when a total stranger just walks up into their club and somehow power grabbed.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 11:26 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:IK wow remember when the ICDN used to be a real alliance lol

Yeah, with no people provoking us for no reason, and the ICDN actually focusing on helping people and sport activities. Not these modern times, when a total stranger just walks up into their club and somehow power grabbed.

We are going to sign this peace treaty with them if we can, because these tensions are very tiring. This also proves that NB needs to be put on a very tight leash

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 11:31 am

We are going to sign this peace treaty with them if we can, because these tensions are very tiring. This also proves that NB needs to be put on a very tight leash

I don’t want to see another comment from NB saying we are evil until the treaty is ratified, or else he won’t be so lucky next time.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:26 pm

I don’t want to see another comment from NB saying we are evil until the treaty is ratified, or else he won’t be so lucky next time.

Northern Benin wrote:

Please stop ,I didn’t power grab and just leading ICDN auto equality with IDSF, you provoked us straight by using this plan to defer us and destroy us, and now put the blame on me.

You are the one who provoked me in the first place, with your very stupid thought of us being evil. Also, who is the one pretending to be the king of the ICDN, while not respecting their chain of command, or rules? The ICDN isn’t even the best alliance out there anymore. It's weak, full of infighting, and no longer qualifies as an alliance. In other words, it has now officially collapsed.

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Tue May 04, 2021 12:38 pm

Northern Benin wrote:

Please stop ,I didn’t power grab and just leading ICDN auto equality with IDSF, you provoked us straight by using this plan to defer us and destroy us, and now put the blame on me.

You are the one who provoked me in the first place, with your very stupid thought of us being evil. Also, who is the one pretending to be the king of the ICDN, while not respecting their chain of command, or rules? The ICDN isn’t even the best alliance out there anymore. It's weak, full of infighting, and no longer qualifies as an alliance. In other words, it has now officially collapsed.

It is better than being in a powerhungry alliance. I honestly hope we can just sign the treaty and forget about this alliance undernfalse prestenses. I speak this on my part, not the ICDN.i will now leave this thread and hopefully may we never cross paths again.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:40 pm

Spaincio wrote:

It is better than being in a powerhungry alliance. I honestly hope we can just sign the treaty and forget about this alliance undernfalse prestenses. I speak this on my part, not the ICDN.i will now leave this thread and hopefully may we never cross paths again.

We would appreciate it if you kept North Benin under control for a while. But, and I'm calling it now, The ICDN is officially declared defunct.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 12:41 pm

So SM, I see that a breakaway state of Marajarbia has formed, is intervention needed?
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:43 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:So SM, I see that a breakaway state of Marajarbia has formed, is intervention needed?

I think so. IDK who the hell decided it is okay to act as Northwest Marajarbia, when Northwest Marajarbia already exists (OOC: Unpublished lore) and is further away from my territory.

OOC: Whoever done did it didn't even ask for permission to do it first.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue May 04, 2021 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:58 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:So SM, I see that a breakaway state of Marajarbia has formed, is intervention needed?

I think so. IDK who the hell decided it is okay to act as Northwest Marajarbia, when Northwest Marajarbia already exists (OOC: Unpublished lore) and is further away from my territory.

So, War on NM if possible?

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 12:59 pm

Yes, but a reason must be provided.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 1:00 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Illegal Secession, maybe?

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 04, 2021 1:02 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

That is a valid reason, it has been used plenty of times to justify War.
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 1:45 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

That is a valid reason, it has been used plenty of times to justify War.

Especially the civil war. We shall declare war on NM and reclaim what was rightfully my territory. We shall also arrest their new government, and make sure that they are punished.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates