NATION

PASSWORD

ICDN General Assembly (ICDN Members Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 10:42 am

I am not fully aware of the plan, at least not yet. I'll try to find out, though you may have blown the chance to get the full plan by posting that instead of TG'ing it.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 10:44 am

Viennaria wrote:I am not fully aware of the plan, at least not yet. I'll try to find out, though you may have blown the chance to get the full plan by posting that instead of TG'ing it.

Viennaria wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Yeah, there is no plan.

Even if yall say there isn't a plan, I am still going to be tightening down on this pact and security, its a whole mess and somebody is going to take advantage of something, I'm sure.

And That’s the lie. I know from my own intel ( Secret investigations ) that you have a plan, to use Viennaria to IDSF advantage by spying and destroying ICDN, and using advanced lies to bypass security measures. Don’t lie and use deceptions and bye bye spies.

Here and I defiantly know the plan. Neither SM. Forgot to TG you but I KNOW. Please, here’s the plan and let’s see if your lying. Viennaria, take the chance and Help us Please !,
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 10:46 am

Ok, so we are still doing the original plan, but now we have a lot more support. Viennaria is a new member who is currently using a more advanced version of lies and deception to trick the ICDN into signing a new deal with us that will make sure that the infighting within their ranks get worse, and leads to an ICDN Civil War for total control of the ICDN. The new plan is to have them sign the deal, make their infighting worse, and weaken them so that we can take full control.

EXPOSED. Clear that IDSF is doing something ? I written it and now let’s expel people.
Last edited by Northern Benin on Tue May 04, 2021 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 10:48 am

Northern Benin wrote:Ok, so we are still doing the original plan, but now we have a lot more support. Viennaria is a new member who is currently using a more advanced version of lies and deception to trick the ICDN into signing a new deal with us that will make sure that the infighting within their ranks get worse, and leads to an ICDN Civil War for total control of the ICDN. The new plan is to have them sign the deal, make their infighting worse, and weaken them so that we can take full control.

EXPOSED.

What are you talking about? I'm part of the IDSF and I'm not a spy and there's no plan to spy on u right now (There was a plan to spy on you but it never passed)
Last edited by The Democratic Republic of Nytoa on Tue May 04, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 10:50 am

Northern Benin wrote:Ok, so we are still doing the original plan, but now we have a lot more support. Viennaria is a new member who is currently using a more advanced version of lies and deception to trick the ICDN into signing a new deal with us that will make sure that the infighting within their ranks get worse, and leads to an ICDN Civil War for total control of the ICDN. The new plan is to have them sign the deal, make their infighting worse, and weaken them so that we can take full control.

EXPOSED. Clear that IDSF is doing something ? I written it and now let’s expel people.

You are partially correct. Yes, that is the plan that a certain person wanted me to go with, and actually is thinking I am going with. I, however, am taking my own path to find peace between both groups, even if one group wants something different than peace. You are correct, I am using advanced deception, but not necessarily against the ICDN.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 10:54 am

Viennaria wrote:

You are partially correct. Yes, that is the plan that a certain person wanted me to go with, and actually is thinking I am going with. I, however, am taking my own path to find peace between both groups, even if one group wants something different than peace. You are correct, I am using advanced deception, but not necessarily against the ICDN.

You are lying. That is true and you were against the ICDN and pretending to love it. Admit or you get expelled. The verdict and criminality is exposed in daylight and every ICDN member knows.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 10:55 am

I feel like I have to butt in even though I am not welcome. That plan is 75% false. It is something that NB made up to make us look bad. I recommend keeping him on a tight leash or expelling him.

Thanks for listening, and now I will leave on my own accord.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 10:56 am

a. I wasn't pretending to love it, just support it
b. I would rather stay in ICDN, so please may I just have some proof
c. What the heck did I do to make you think I'm a spy
d. My attempts for peace are literally blowing up with my face, and I wans't even the one who got the dynamite, if you get what I'm saying.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 10:58 am

Viennaria wrote:a. I wasn't pretending to love it, just support it
d. My attempts for peace are literally blowing up with my face, and I wans't even the one who got the dynamite, if you get what I'm saying.

Sir, sorry If I was harsh but I believe you are innocent and Sm / Plan masterminds were guilty. We will start the case now. Please explain what you witnessed with SM TGing this. Also You are lying so STOPP

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 10:59 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

I feel like I have to butt in even though I am not welcome. That plan is 75% false. It is something that NB made up to make us look bad. I recommend keeping him on a tight leash or expelling him.

Thanks for listening, and now I will leave on my own accord.

I kindly ask you to leave. This is for ICDN members only and you not welcome and a enemy of ours. Leave and let us decide the sentencing. I get all the other officers, such as dalmannia, hopal, spaincio, Vice Presidents and more. STOP posting here.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 11:00 am

There is obviously miscommunication. I am missing something that you are saying because your last post doesn't seem to make sense to me.
Could you just clarify what I am lying about, I think that'll help me get what you're saying

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 11:01 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Viennaria wrote:a. I wasn't pretending to love it, just support it

Sir, sorry If I was harsh but I believe you are innocent and Sm / Plan masterminds were guilty. We will start the case now. Please explain what you witnessed with SM TGing this. Also You are lying so STOPP

NB stop thinking the IDSF is responsible for everything that might go wrong with the ICDN the IDSF doesn't want to destroy the ICDN and SM isn't a evil mastermind who wants to rule the world and destroy all opposition

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 11:02 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
Northern Benin wrote:

NB stop thinking the IDSF is responsible for everything that might go wrong with the ICDN the IDSF doesn't want to destroy the ICDN and SM isn't a evil mastermind who wants to rule the world and destroy all opposition

Even if he is evil, he certainly isn't a mastermind

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:03 am

Viennaria wrote:There is obviously miscommunication. I am missing something that you are saying because your last post doesn't seem to make sense to me.
Could you just clarify what I am lying about, I think that'll help me get what you're saying

Sorry I was worrying but I slow down. First, even as a ICDN member, I have sufficient proof that you and IDSF are in an alliance to defeat ICDN, by abusing your ICDN membership to destroy us and spy. You strongly denied that, but I have evidence and you cannot deny it. Second of all, SM stop posting in the thread and I have proof that he was lying and their is ABSOLUTELY a bad plan applied on ICDN. It’s not an idea, it’s an fact.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 am

Northern Benin wrote:

Please STOP DEFENDING IDSF. You are a ICDn member, and defending our enemies is an crime. I get someone older in ICDn to attack these guys.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 am

Evidence is here. Read this and banish these spies. If your confused about what the heck is going on.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 11:06 am

Northern Benin wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:NB stop thinking the IDSF is responsible for everything that might go wrong with the ICDN the IDSF doesn't want to destroy the ICDN and SM isn't a evil mastermind who wants to rule the world and destroy all opposition

Please STOP DEFENDING IDSF. You are a ICDn member, and defending our enemies is an crime. I get someone older in ICDn to attack these guys.
THE IDSF ISNT A ENEMY AND DEFENDING A ENEMY ISN'T A CRIME

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:08 am

Northern Benin wrote:
THE IDSF ISNT A ENEMY AND DEFENDING A ENEMY ISN'T A CRIME

Get away please. I sick and just want a good conversation. You and Viennaria including SM is ejected from the thread until we can figure things out.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 11:08 am

Looks like once again I am in trouble with the people I was trying to help

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:08 am

Northern Benin wrote:

Evidence is here. Read this and banish these spies. If your confused about what the heck is going on.

Evidence here. Hopal and others read this.

EDIt : That’s another lie. It’s clear you have bad intentions and stop lYING PLESSEEE
Last edited by Northern Benin on Tue May 04, 2021 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 11:09 am

Northern Benin wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote: THE IDSF ISNT A ENEMY AND DEFENDING A ENEMY ISN'T A CRIME

Get away please. I sick and just want a good conversation. You and Viennaria including SM is ejected from the thread until we can figure things out.

you arent a thread mod so you cant eject me

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:09 am

Northern Benin wrote:

you arent a thread mod so you cant eject me

Quit posting or I foe you.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:11 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Northern Benin wrote:

Evidence here. Hopal and others read this.

Evidence is here finally. Stop posting so everyone can read this.
EDIt : That’s another lie. It’s clear you have bad intentions and stop lYING PLESSEEE

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 11:13 am

Yes, I am lying, but not for the reasons you think. If you would just listen to me. I do understand that it is fully reasonable for you to eject me until everything is sorted out.
Last edited by Viennaria on Tue May 04, 2021 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 11:14 am

Viennaria wrote:Yes, I am lying, but not for the reasons you think. If you would just listen to me

I listen up. If you are willing to stop helping IDSF, you may gain support and acknowledgment. Say your words.

Ok, so we are still doing the original plan, but now we have a lot more support. Viennaria is a new member who is currently using a more advanced version of lies and deception to trick the ICDN into signing a new deal with us that will make sure that the infighting within their ranks get worse, and leads to an ICDN Civil War for total control of the ICDN. The new plan is to have them sign the deal, make their infighting worse, and weaken them so that we can take full control.

Last edited by Northern Benin on Tue May 04, 2021 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates