NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF - ICDN private Peace Lounge [ ICDN - IDSF ambassadors ]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

IDSF - ICDN private Peace Lounge [ ICDN - IDSF ambassadors ]

Postby Northern Benin » Mon May 03, 2021 11:52 am

I start this off and Ambassadors, bring our dream of peace to a reality.

Have fun talking about Peace between ICDN and IDAF and how both sides can stop provoking each other.

Also I not an ambassadors and only the thread creator, so Ignore me and I not post here. NO ONE shall post her unless their an ambassado.
Last edited by Northern Benin on Mon May 03, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 03, 2021 12:00 pm

Viennaria's ambassador has arrived on behalf of IDSF.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 03, 2021 12:15 pm

How ab this:

IDSF - ICDN Non-interference Pact

1. Both the International Consortium of Democratic Nations (ICDN) and International Defense Shield Force (IDSF) agree that neither party shall discuss the other on their respective General Assemblies/Board Meetings, and will not interfere with the actions of the other party, unless provoked.
2. The IDSF and ICDN may only interfere under the condition that the other is found to be violating civil rules, for instance, committing war crimes, random sanctions, etc. In order to interfere, the interfering party must send a request to one of the original four ambassadors of the IDSF - ICDN private Peace Lounge. These ambassadors will be known as the Tetramvirate. Then, the ambassadors will put it up to vote, and the party may interfere if they win over 50% of the four ambassador's votes.
3. Each of the original ambassadors gets one vote in matters relating to the Non-Interference Pact. If any of the ambassadors cease to exist, the remaining three ambassadors must choose a successor from the party that the previous ambassador represented. If one successor wins over 50% of the three ambassador's votes, they will be appointed to the Tetramvirate.
4. The Tetramvirate holds the sole power to amend the Non-Interference pact or to void it. If they wish to amend or void the pact, they must put their proposal up to vote and win over 50% of the Tetramvirate's vote.
5. None of the leadership of the IDSF or ICDN have a say in the Non-interference Pact after its ratification by the Tetramvirate, but may try to garner the votes of the Tetramvirate's members.
6. In order for this Non-interference pact to be ratified, it must gain 50% of the vote from the original Tetramvirate of ambassadors, the two from ICDN and two from IDSF.

Signatures:
Viennaria, IDSF
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon May 03, 2021 12:32 pm

Viennaria wrote:How ab this:

1. Both the International Consortium of Democratic Nations (ICDN) and International Defense Shield Force (IDSF) agree that neither party shall discuss the other on their respective General Assemblies/Board Meetings, and will not interfere with the actions of the other party, unless provoked.
2. The IDSF and ICDN may only interfere under the condition that the other is found to be violating civil rules, for instance, committing war crimes, random sanctions, etc. In order to interfere, the interfering party must send a request to one of the original four ambassadors of the IDSF - ICDN private Peace Lounge. These ambassadors will be known as the Tetramvirate. Then, the ambassadors will put it up to vote, and the party may interfere if they win over 50% of the four ambassador's votes.
3. Each of the original ambassadors gets one vote in matters relating to the Non-Interference Pact. If any of the ambassadors cease to exist, the remaining three ambassadors must choose a successor from the party that the previous ambassador represented. If one successor wins over 50% of the three ambassador's votes, they will be appointed to the Tetramvirate.
4. The Tetramvirate holds the sole power to amend the Non-Interference pact or to void it. If they wish to amend or void the pact, they must put their proposal up to vote and win over 50% of the Tetramvirate's vote.
5. None of the leadership of the IDSF or ICDN have a say in the Non-interference Pact after its ratification by the Tetramvirate, but may try to garner the votes of the Tetramvirate's members.
6. In order for this Non-interference pact to be ratified, it must gain 50% of the vote from the original Tetramvirate of ambassadors, the two from ICDN and two from IDSF.

Signatures:
Viennaria, IDSF

Hmmm...I'll think about that
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Mon May 03, 2021 1:13 pm

"Greetings, i am the Countesian Ambassador. I am filling in for Dalmannia at Northern Benins Request.

This treaty is a great step to solving the international tensions that have been plagueing us all as of late. But it doesn't address enough of the longstanding gripes between our alliances. I would like to make a notion to include a clause requiring any and all nations from both sides to rescind any sanctions of any kind, along with a formal apology."

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Mon May 03, 2021 1:32 pm

I leave but note the invited ambassadors are UAC, Earth Allies, Countesia, and vienneria. Thanks and Please DO NOT POST IF YOUR NOT THESE AMBASSADORS!

I leave too.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Mon May 03, 2021 2:32 pm

Former President P.W. Botha walks in as the UAC Ambassdor
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Countesia
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Tue May 04, 2021 1:28 am

"Does anyone have anything else to contribute?"

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 4:57 am

Countesia wrote:"Greetings, i am the Countesian Ambassador. I am filling in for Dalmannia at Northern Benins Request.

This treaty is a great step to solving the international tensions that have been plagueing us all as of late. But it doesn't address enough of the longstanding gripes between our alliances. I would like to make a notion to include a clause requiring any and all nations from both sides to rescind any sanctions of any kind, along with a formal apology."

I see, that would be good. I'll add that. THank you.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 5:03 am

4. The Tetramvirate holds the sole power to amend the Non-Interference pact or to void it. If they wish to amend or void the pact, they must put their proposal up to vote and win over 50% of the Tetramvirate's vote. They may also not step out of the pact without over 50% of the Tetramvirate's vote.
7. Should any ambassador resign, the group they represent shall select several members and propose them to the Tetramvirate for a vote. The nation with the most votes shall join the Tetramvirate.
8. If a Tetramvirate goes CTE, is replaced, and then restored, they shall regain their role in the Tetramvirate and their successor must step down. The same does not apply to resignations
9. Both the ICDN and IDSF must remove all sanctions against each other's members, and Northern Benin and Southeast Marajarbia must issue a formal apology on behalf of their parties.

Signatures:
Viennaria, IDSF

Countesia
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Tue May 04, 2021 6:06 am

Viennaria wrote:IDSF - ICDN Non-interference Pact

4. The Tetramvirate holds the sole power to amend the Non-Interference pact or to void it. If they wish to amend or void the pact, they must put their proposal up to vote and win over 50% of the Tetramvirate's vote. They may also not step out of the pact without over 50% of the Tetramvirate's vote.
7. Should any ambassador resign, the group they represent shall select several members and propose them to the Tetramvirate for a vote. The nation with the most votes shall join the Tetramvirate.
8. If a Tetramvirate goes CTE, is replaced, and then restored, they shall regain their role in the Tetramvirate and their successor must step down. The same does not apply to resignations
9. Both the ICDN and IDSF must remove all sanctions against each other's members, and Northern Benin and Southeast Marajarbia must issue a formal apology on behalf of their parties.

Signatures:
Viennaria, IDSF

"With these amendments, i can get behind this"

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 6:09 am

Countesia wrote:

Signatures:
Viennaria, IDSF

Wait, You mean that I forced to an official apology to SM ? He started all the abuse and mess and Please vote NO

Whatever, if It passes, I than apologize

Countesia
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Tue May 04, 2021 6:11 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Countesia wrote:

Wait, You mean that I forced to an official apology to SM ? He started all the abuse and mess and Please vote NO

"Did you sanction anyone?"

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 7:42 am

Countesia wrote:
Northern Benin wrote:

"Did you sanction anyone?"

Actually, that brings up a big problem in the amendment. I'll change it again so you must only apologize if you have sanctioned anyone.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 7:55 am

6. In order for this Non-interference pact to be ratified, it must gain 50% of the vote from the original Tetramvirate of ambassadors, the two from ICDN and two from IDSF. It must also be signed by Southeast Marajarbia and Dalmannia.
9. Both the ICDN and IDSF must remove all sanctions against each other's members, and Northern Benin and Southeast Marajarbia must issue a formal apology on behalf of their parties if their specific nations have sanctioned anyone in the other group.

Signatures:
Viennaria, IDSF
Last edited by Viennaria on Tue May 04, 2021 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 am

Make Dalmannia sign it. I sign but Dalmannia’s the official leader, so I have no power here.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 8:09 am

Northern Benin wrote:Make Dalmannia sign it. I sign but Dalmannia’s the official leader, so I have no power here.

I edited it. The rest of the stuff still applies to you, though, because you are the active one.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 8:12 am

6. In order for this Non-interference pact to be ratified, it must gain 50% of the vote from the original Tetramvirate of ambassadors, the two from ICDN and two from IDSF. It must also be signed by Southeast Marajarbia and Dalmannia.
9. Both the ICDN and IDSF must remove all sanctions against each other's members, and Northern Benin and Southeast Marajarbia must issue a formal apology on behalf of their parties if their specific nations have sanctioned anyone in the other group.

Signatures:
Viennaria, IDSF

I'll sign it, then.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 04, 2021 8:13 am

just copy and paste the pact, add your signature to the bottom, and post on this thread.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 8:14 am

Viennaria wrote:just copy and paste the pact, add your signature to the bottom, and post on this thread.

Signatures:
Viennaria, IDSF
Southeast Marajarbia, IDSF
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Tue May 04, 2021 9:06 am

Cough, cough. This meeting has not been put up to vote, so sadly negotiations will have to pause. Once a proper bill and a vote has been passed, then negotiations may continue.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 9:59 am

Spaincio wrote:Cough, cough. This meeting has not been put up to vote, so sadly negotiations will have to pause. Once a proper bill and a vote has been passed, then negotiations may continue.

Then vote on it.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 10:05 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Spaincio wrote:Cough, cough. This meeting has not been put up to vote, so sadly negotiations will have to pause. Once a proper bill and a vote has been passed, then negotiations may continue.

Then vote on it.

SM, I urge you to listen to Spaincio and be patient . ICDN affairs and voting is not as easy of threads and time, because of cheaters who use puppets, foreign invention, and other factors. While I have no power and just an member, if Any ICDN member wish to move on then let’s gooooo.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 10:16 am

Northern Benin wrote:
Then vote on it.

SM, I urge you to listen to Spaincio and be patient . ICDN affairs and voting is not as easy of threads and time, because of cheaters who use puppets, foreign invention, and other factors. While I have no power and just an member, if Any ICDN member wish to move on then let’s gooooo.

Yeah, you and him can propose a bill, not a poll, where you can vote on it.

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 10:37 am

Northern Benin wrote:

Yeah, you and him can propose a bill, not a poll, where you can vote on it.

Yes, but current plans about Using IDSF - ICDn members to destroy us and spy on us makes us worried and suspicious. I take an more patient and mature approach to this so I can find what IDSF plan is.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents