NATION

PASSWORD

The Official Middle Earth Region RP

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

The Official Middle Earth Region RP

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:18 am

Welcome to the The Official Middle Earth Region RP, where this time the theme is....
RETURN OF THE ALMIGHTY BELERIAND:
Last edited by Lindon-Rivendell on Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ELVEN POWAH!

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:22 am

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:Welcome to the The Official Middle Earth Region RP, where this time the theme is....

As Bilbo arrives in Rivendell(after successfully reconquering Erebor, with Thorin's company), he is greeted by Elrond and offered a lunch. As they eat, the world starts to rumble.
What is happening you ask?
Well, lets look in Grey Havens.....
What? You don't see sea?
We ARE in Grey Havens,
but well... Beleriand is back.
Back to Bilbo and Elrond,
"Bwindly Dadoodle! What was that?" says Bilbo, "I do not know, but it came from the far west, as if all of Ered Luin Collapsed, I'd rather send a messenger to Belegost and Nogrod to figure out what happened. FINRIEL?!? Could you please come here?" Says Elrond as an Elven (Half-Noldor,Half-Vanyar) man comes into the room. "Yes, Lord Elrond?" I would have you to go to Thorin's halls, not only to announce our trade offer of Dwarven steel(For a building) for Aithanir Crystals, but also to inspect what happened in there, because of the big Palacemeni, that happened." "Of course my lord! Who should i take with me?" "Maybe Sindir, Isil-Galad and Belewing... AND you could take here, Mr. Baggins to The Shire." "Aehm, I would rather just, take my stuff and move here to be honest, maybe with some of my friends, if we wouldn't be a obstruction here." "Oh, you probably wouldn't, and you'll be always welcome here Mr. Baggins. So Finriel, you take Mr. Baggins to The Shire and on the way back, you take him and his friends to here."

And this is where our story begins......

Common side-quest for every player: Find out, why is Beleriand back.
Last edited by Lindon-Rivendell on Fri May 07, 2021 12:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
ELVEN POWAH!

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:41 am

This is the OOC(Character and World Maker)
That means this is where we setup things like maps etc.
I will start the IC(Actual RP), when we have atleast 12 5 members here signed up.

IN CHARACTER
Last edited by Lindon-Rivendell on Fri May 07, 2021 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
ELVEN POWAH!

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Application Template

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:20 am

Name:
Appearance:(Best as IMG, could be described verbally)
History:
Motives and Personality:
Home:
*Territory:
*Army and Ranks:
*Artifacts and Possesions:
*Banner:
*Theme:
(*=optional)

Example: Finriel Sindun(My OC),
Note: This is the mass extent of an OOC.

Name: Finriel Sindun
Appearance: Image
History: Finriel was born in Valmarto Niewen(Vanya) and Olinrohir(Noldor) in 1137 of the years of the trees. They are a part of Fingolfin's host During FA 3-102 he and his father travelled North Beleriand they settle for a while in Nargothrond. In FA 120 they leave for Gondolin. In FA 350, they move to Menegroth, as emmisaires/ambassadors of Turgon, where he meets and eventually marries Halanna Ivánlín(Sindar-Laiquendi). During FA 375-427 Finriel travelled South Beleriand. In FA 495 they leave and settle in Arsarius(the city of Halanna's Laiquendi family) in Northeastern Ossiriand(Today Harlindon). In FA 569 Finriel's eldest daughter Celebiel is born. In SA 3 Finriel's firstborn son named Halorn is born. In SA 15 Finriel and his father Olinrohir visit Nogrod and befriend the dwarves. Cca SA 221-1394 Finriel and Hallana have 4 more children: Terise, Mairunia, Kaelann and Filanna. In SA 2021 Finriel pledeges allegiance to Gil-Galad and Elrond(Aquiring a small territory near Arsarius). In SA 3285 he inherits a small house in Rivendell, proclaiming it his second home. Cca TA 12-941 Celebiel marries Mainelorn(Silvan), Halorn weds Fílimar(Half-nandor-Half-avari), Terise mar. Cardol(Falathrim), Kaelann mar. Haladin(Galadhrim), Mairunia and Filanna mar. Windar and Hwalin(Dorwidhrim dukes). In TA 1059 he builds a mansion on the outskirts of Arsarius and calls it Lossost. In TA 1548 he gets a small territory in Dorwinion as a gift from Windar and Hwalin. In TA 1495- 2841 he designs and builds a bunch of buildings in Rivendell, Harlindon and Dorwinion. TA 1952-2842 has 22 grandchildren. TA 1923-2647 his parents, some of his children and friends leave for Valinor.
Motives and Personality: Motives= GET REVENGE ON SAURON SOMEDAY, go back to valinor someday and Elrond's quest. Personality Type= INTP, very caring, a good parent, very persuasive and calm.
Home: Small house in Rivendell, mansion on the outskirts of Arsarius(Lossost)
*Territory: Small Territory in Harlindon, near Arsarius and a small territory in Dorwinion.
*Army and Ranks: Knight of Imladris and Harlindon; Rivendell Ambassador of Ered Luin; and Grand Dorwidhrim Winer. |||Army: A personal guard of 5 elves.
*Artifacts and Possesions: Lairelossë and Mallorn trees, A blade of Gondolin called Archiant(Iron-Silver alloy), an enormous garden of all types of trees, flowers and crops and
Dwarven Hammer-Ölin the Orcbane, Elven Bow-Athelin the Trollbane, Numenorean Dagger- Usildin the Spiderbane, Arnorian sword-Ofildin the Wraithbane and Elven spear- Elmerin the Wraithbane.
*Banner:

*Theme: Normal
Battle
Tragedy
Last edited by Lindon-Rivendell on Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:22 am, edited 15 times in total.
ELVEN POWAH!

Dunland and Enedwaith
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Bilbo Baggins

Postby Dunland and Enedwaith » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:43 am

Name:Bilbo Baggins
History: Quoting The One Wiki to Rule Them All: "Bilbo Baggins was born on September 22 by Shire Reckoning (around September 12-14 of our calendar), in the year 2890 of the Third Age. He was the only son of Bungo Baggins and Belladonna Took.
In Hobbiton, Bungo Baggins constructed a spacious and luxurious Hobbit-hole for Belladonna, which they named Bag End. The family moved to their new home, where Bilbo would spend much of his life.
As a young Hobbit, Bilbo was curious and eager for news of the outside world. The Istar wizard, Gandalf, took interest in this unusual quality in Bilbo during his visits to the Shire. Bilbo would later remember Gandalf's Firework displays in the dwelling of his mother's family at Great Smials. Bilbo apparently practiced his rock-throwing skills in his youth so much, that birds and squirrels fled the area whenever he bent down to pick up a rock.
As a young Hobbit, Bilbo was curious and eager for news of the outside world. The Istar wizard, Gandalf, took interest in this unusual quality in Bilbo during his visits to the Shire. Bilbo would later remember Gandalf's Firework displays in the dwelling of his mother's family at Great Smials. Bilbo apparently practiced his rock-throwing skills in his youth so much, that birds and squirrels fled the area whenever he bent down to pick up a rock."
*EVENTS OF HOBBIT(we dont need to explain it here, obviously.)*
BUT: After Thorin's funeral, Dain offered him his one-fourteenth share of the treasure, but Bilbo declined, receiving only five small chests, one with gold, three laden with silver and one with tools and weapons. Bilbo traveled back with the wood-elf host that participated in the Battle of Five Armies. Bilbo traveled with the wood-elves down to Mirkwood, and then went to Beorn's house with Gandalf. There they partitioned, Gandalf went North, to Gwaihir's Lairs then eventually to Trollshaws to collect the Troll treasure, they found on the way there. Bilbo, went south, but not alone, he went with an eagle Gwaihir sent to fly Bilbo over to Rivendell.
Motives and Personality: Keeping his prescious secret........||||| INFP, kind, easily stressed out, afraid of GINORMOUS heights. Also a good writer.
Home: Bag's End in Hobbiton(soon change?)
*Territory:
*Army and Ranks:

*Artifacts and Possesions: Sting, ONE RING, Dwarven treasures, Mithril mail tunic.
*Banner:
Credit to Lindon-Rivendell who created this banner.

*Theme: no. 1 no.2
Last edited by Dunland and Enedwaith on Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:18 pm

Dunland and Enedwaith wrote:Name:Bilbo Baggins
Appearance: (Image)
History: Quoting The One Wiki to Rule Them All: "Bilbo Baggins was born on September 22 by Shire Reckoning (around September 12-14 of our calendar), in the year 2890 of the Third Age. He was the only son of Bungo Baggins and Belladonna Took.
In Hobbiton, Bungo Baggins constructed a spacious and luxurious Hobbit-hole for Belladonna, which they named Bag End. The family moved to their new home, where Bilbo would spend much of his life.
As a young Hobbit, Bilbo was curious and eager for news of the outside world. The Istar wizard, Gandalf, took interest in this unusual quality in Bilbo during his visits to the Shire. Bilbo would later remember Gandalf's Firework displays in the dwelling of his mother's family at Great Smials. Bilbo apparently practiced his rock-throwing skills in his youth so much, that birds and squirrels fled the area whenever he bent down to pick up a rock.
As a young Hobbit, Bilbo was curious and eager for news of the outside world. The Istar wizard, Gandalf, took interest in this unusual quality in Bilbo during his visits to the Shire. Bilbo would later remember Gandalf's Firework displays in the dwelling of his mother's family at Great Smials. Bilbo apparently practiced his rock-throwing skills in his youth so much, that birds and squirrels fled the area whenever he bent down to pick up a rock."
*EVENTS OF HOBBIT(we dont need to explain it here, obviously.)*
BUT: After Thorin's funeral, Dain offered him his one-fourteenth share of the treasure, but Bilbo declined, receiving only five small chests, one with gold, three laden with silver and one with tools and weapons. Bilbo traveled back with the wood-elf host that participated in the Battle of Five Armies. Bilbo traveled with the wood-elves down to Mirkwood, and then went to Beorn's house with Gandalf. There they partitioned, Gandalf went North, to Gwaihir's Lairs then eventually to Trollshaws to collect the Troll treasure, they found on the way there. Bilbo, went south, but not alone, he went with an eagle Gwaihir sent to fly Bilbo over to Rivendell.
Motives and Personality: Keeping his prescious secret........||||| INFP, kind, easily stressed out, afraid of GINORMOUS heights. Also a good writer.
Home: Bag's End in Hobbiton(soon change?)
*Territory:
*Army and Ranks:

*Artifacts and Possesions: Sting, ONE RING, Dwarven treasures, Mithril mail tunic.
*Banner:
(Image)
Credit to Lindon-Rivendell who created this banner.

*Theme: no. 1 no.2

Koowl.
MAP
Ignore that there's Numenor,
will be fixed soon
Last edited by Lindon-Rivendell on Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ELVEN POWAH!

Nova Zapadoslavia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Ladies and Gentlemen, here I come....

Postby Nova Zapadoslavia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:50 am

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:Koowl.
MAP
will be fixed soon

Name: Malarin Aigird
History: Malarin was born in SA 67 in the Golden Fords of Rhún to King Waliman(Avari elf, some human ancestry) of the Aistrid dynasty and Afélia (Half-elf of Silvan and Dalish origins). In SA 72 triplets were born to Waliman and Aistrid: Omдlin(д is pronounced like :Aäe: ), Víngill and Ósilain. In TA 985 he weds Eólmyn(Avari elf). In TA 1021-1192 he has three children a daughter Viafëlin and two sons, Oiwen and Ilmen. In TA 1201 Waliman fell off a cliff in Iron Hills, leaving Malarin to be the king since.
Motives and Personality: ISTP, calm, tired-like and slow-reacting||| Keeping Dorwinion safe, trading with Gondorians, Easterlings and Rhovanians
Home: Vendelin Castle
*Territory: Dorwinion
*Army and Ranks: King of Dorwinion|||1050 Elves, Half-elves and Humans
*Artifacts and Possesions: Golden Grape plant, White Pomegranate tree, Osilkan, The Mithril Sword, Arolwin, The ancient blade of Avari(Shown on portrait), Oasil Ring andShield of Dorwinion.
*Banner:

*Theme: Sunset of Life
Last edited by Nova Zapadoslavia on Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:53 pm

Nova Zapadoslavia wrote:
Lindon-Rivendell wrote:Koowl.
MAP
will be fixed soon

Name: Malarin Aigird
History: Malarin was born in SA 67 in the Golden Fords of Rhún to King Waliman(Avari elf, some human ancestry) of the Aistrid dynasty and Afélia (Half-elf of Silvan origins). In SA 72 triplets were born to Waliman and Aistrid: Omдlin(д is pronounced like :Aäe: ), Víngill and Ósilain. In TA 1201 Waliman fell off a cliff in Iron Hills, leaving Malarin to be the king since.
Motives and Personality: ISTP, calm, tired-like and slow-reacting||| Keeping Dorwinion safe, trading with Gondorians, Easterlings and Rhovanians
Home: Vendelin Castle
*Territory: Dorwinion
*Army and Ranks: King of Dorwinion|||1050 Elves, Half-elves and Humans
*Artifacts and Possesions: Golden Grape plant, White Pomegranate tree, Osilkan, The Mithril Sword, Oasil Ring andShield of Dorwinion.
*Banner:

*Theme: Sunset of Life

Thumbs up!
Nice!
ELVEN POWAH!

FrodoBaggins
Secretary

Founded: Apr 18, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby FrodoBaggins » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:17 am

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:
Lindon-Rivendell wrote:Welcome to the The Official Middle Earth Region RP, where this time the theme is....

As Bilbo arrives in Rivendell(after successfully reconquering Erebor, with Thorin's company), he is greeted by Elrond and offered a lunch. As they eat, the world starts to rumble.
What? You don't see sea?
We ARE in Grey Havens,
"Bwindly Dadoodle! What was that?" says Bilbo, "I do not know, but it came from the far west, as if all of Ered Luin Collapsed, I'd rather send a messenger to Belegost and Nogrod to figure out what happened. FINRIEL?!? Could you please come here?" Says Elrond as an Elven (Half-Noldor,Half-Vanyar) man comes into the room. "Yes, Lord Elrond?" I would have you to go to Thorin's halls, not only to announce our trade offer of Dwarven steel(For a building) for Aithanir Crystals, but also to inspect what happened in there, because of the big Palacemeni, that happened." "Of course my lord! Who should i take with me?" "Maybe Sindir and Belewing... AND you could take here, Mr. Baggins to The Shire." "Aehm, I would rather just, take my stuff and move here to be honest, maybe with some of my friends, if we wouldn't be a obstruction here." "Oh, you probably wouldn't, and you'll be always welcome here Mr. Baggins. So Finriel, you take Mr. Baggins to The Shire and on the way back, you take him and his friends to here."

can i be frodo
but wait
frodos not born yet
he will be in 23 years
i hope 50 years already passed in the rp

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:03 am

FrodoBaggins wrote:
Lindon-Rivendell wrote:As Bilbo arrives in Rivendell(after successfully reconquering Erebor, with Thorin's company), he is greeted by Elrond and offered a lunch. As they eat, the world starts to rumble.
What? You don't see sea?
We ARE in Grey Havens,
"Bwindly Dadoodle! What was that?" says Bilbo, "I do not know, but it came from the far west, as if all of Ered Luin Collapsed, I'd rather send a messenger to Belegost and Nogrod to figure out what happened. FINRIEL?!? Could you please come here?" Says Elrond as an Elven (Half-Noldor,Half-Vanyar) man comes into the room. "Yes, Lord Elrond?" I would have you to go to Thorin's halls, not only to announce our trade offer of Dwarven steel(For a building) for Aithanir Crystals, but also to inspect what happened in there, because of the big Palacemeni, that happened." "Of course my lord! Who should i take with me?" "Maybe Sindir and Belewing... AND you could take here, Mr. Baggins to The Shire." "Aehm, I would rather just, take my stuff and move here to be honest, maybe with some of my friends, if we wouldn't be a obstruction here." "Oh, you probably wouldn't, and you'll be always welcome here Mr. Baggins. So Finriel, you take Mr. Baggins to The Shire and on the way back, you take him and his friends to here."

can i be frodo
but wait
frodos not born yet
he will be in 23 years

mmmmmmm, sorry but no, it continues right after this conversation.
But Bilbo said :"Aehm, I would rather just, take my stuff and move here to be honest, maybe with some of my friends, if we wouldn't be a obstruction here."
So you can still be a hobbit....
Called Frodo....
But NOT Baggins
ELVEN POWAH!

Marspolis
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Marspolis » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:57 am

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:
FrodoBaggins wrote:can i be frodo
but wait
frodos not born yet
he will be in 23 years

mmmmmmm, sorry but no, it continues right after this conversation.
But Bilbo said :"Aehm, I would rather just, take my stuff and move here to be honest, maybe with some of my friends, if we wouldn't be a obstruction here."
Called Frodo....
But NOT Baggins

Well, I'll be a hobbit!

Marspolis
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Marspolis » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:46 am

Marspolis wrote:
Lindon-Rivendell wrote:mmmmmmm, sorry but no, it continues right after this conversation.
Called Frodo....
But NOT Baggins

Well, I'll be a hobbit!

Name: Falco Oakes
History: Falco was born on the 13th of August TA 2893, in Brockenborings to Bluebell and Rufus. In TA 2895 Falco's brother Elfstan is born and in TA 2898 their sister Primrose is born. In TA 2900 Falco meets Frodo and befriends him. In TA 2929 he becomes a shirrif. In TA 2931 he marries Tulip Took. In TA 2933 his son Milo is born and in TA 2936 his daughter Athelas is born.
Motives and Personality: Protecting Shire, A great interest in Elves and Protecting his Family.
Home: The Old Oakenshire Smial near Brockenborings.
*Territory: None?
*Army and Ranks: Hobbit Shirrif
*Artifacts and Possesions: Old Bow of the Oakes(seen on portrait)
*Banner:

*Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ7a1yPaJh0 Normal theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHGtHbY2q3g When something is funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TityXB8_SHA Battle theme
Last edited by Marspolis on Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

FrodoBaggins
Secretary

rp

Postby FrodoBaggins » Sat May 01, 2021 9:19 am

i am hesitating between a human and a dwarf character

FrodoBaggins
Secretary

Postby FrodoBaggins » Sun May 02, 2021 3:05 am

Just exactly how old is Boromir?
and if hes too young ive got a name for an elvish character Isil-Galad(moonlight)
Last edited by FrodoBaggins on Sun May 02, 2021 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Sun May 02, 2021 11:29 pm

FrodoBaggins wrote:i am hesitating between a human and a dwarf character

FrodoBaggins wrote:Just exactly how old is Boromir?
and if hes too young ive got a name for an elvish character Isil-Galad(moonlight)

I use this for orientation: https://lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Third_Age
Not even Théoden is born,
but aragorn is,
but hes a 10yr old.

I would highly suggest a dwarf, because of finriel's mission there.
But Isil-galad could be an acceptable addition to his ride....
so added as canon.
Last edited by Lindon-Rivendell on Sun May 02, 2021 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ELVEN POWAH!

FrodoBaggins
Secretary

Postby FrodoBaggins » Mon May 03, 2021 5:53 am

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:
FrodoBaggins wrote:i am hesitating between a human and a dwarf character

FrodoBaggins wrote:Just exactly how old is Boromir?

but aragorn is,
but hes a 10yr old.

so added as canon.

Name: Isil-Galad/Ithil-Galad/Moonlight in the common language
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/60/5d ... 8ba88d.png
History: Isil-Galad is the nephew of Gil-Galad born in 508 FA. He participated in all the wars against the dark lord Sauron. When Gil-Galad was burnt by Sauron, Isil-Galad inherited his spear for Gil-Galad had no son. His father refused to become high king of the Noldor which resulted in the « end of Gil-Galad’s line » for Gil-Galad had no other relatives. His father married in 500 FA and had two sons: one born in 501 SA the second in 508 FA(Isil-Galad). He also had three daughters: one born in 503 FA, the second in 505 SA, and the third in 517 FA. Isil-Galad participated in the last battle of the second age, in which Sauron was destroyed. His father inherited Gil-Galads spear but was slain by orcs on his way back. The same fate touched his older brother. So, Isil-Galad inherited the spear of Gil-Galad. He married in 150 SA and had 3 sons: one born in 157 SA, the second in 168 SA, the third in 176 SA. He also had two daughters: one born in 159 SA, the other in 179 SA. After the end of his father and the beginning of the 3rd age, Isil-Galad moved to Imladris where he had a house. He also inherited some land from his father near the sea, in the Grey Havens.
Motives and Personality: Isil-Galad is brave, he may be quickly angered
Home: Home in Imladris, mansion in his land in the grey havens
*Territory: a small chunk of land in the Grey Havens
*Army and Ranks: once commander of the elven army on the way back after the death of his father and brother.
*Artifacts and Possesions: Spear of Gil-Galad
*Banner:
*Theme: not really
(*=optional)
Last edited by FrodoBaggins on Mon May 03, 2021 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Mon May 03, 2021 8:15 am

FrodoBaggins wrote:
Lindon-Rivendell wrote:
but aragorn is,
but hes a 10yr old.

so added as canon.

Name: Isil-Galad/Ithil-Galad/Moonlight in the common language
History: Isil-Galad is the nephew of Gil-Galad born in 508 FA. He participated in all the wars against the dark lord Sauron. When Gil-Galad was burnt by Sauron, Isil-Galad inherited his spear for Gil-Galad had no son. His father refused to become high king of the Noldor which resulted in the « end of Gil-Galad’s line » for Gil-Galad had no other relatives. His father married in 500 FA and had two sons: one born in 501 SA the second in 508 FA(Isil-Galad). He also had three daughters: one born in 503 FA, the second in 505 SA, and the third in 517 FA. Isil-Galad participated in the last battle of the second age, in which Sauron was destroyed. His father inherited Gil-Galads spear but was slain by orcs on his way back. The same fate touched his older brother. So, Isil-Galad inherited the spear of Gil-Galad. He married in 150 SA and had 3 sons: one born in 157 SA, the second in 168 SA, the third in 176 SA. He also had two daughters: one born in 159 SA, the other in 179 SA. After the end of his father and the beginning of the 3rd age, Isil-Galad moved to Imladris where he had a house. He also inherited some land from his father near the sea, in the Grey Havens.
*Army and Ranks: once commander of the elven army on the way back after the death of his father and brother.
*Banner:
(*=optional)

NICE!
Hmmm, so his father name could be Hallas, because he was a partially canon character........
So he has a possible claim on the Throne of Nargothrond(Along with Galadriel)
ELVEN POWAH!

FrodoBaggins
Secretary

Postby FrodoBaggins » Mon May 03, 2021 8:32 am

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:
FrodoBaggins wrote:Name: Isil-Galad/Ithil-Galad/Moonlight in the common language
*Banner:
(*=optional)

NICE!
Hmmm, so his father name could be Hallas, because he was a partially canon character........

ok then. so lets start?

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Mon May 03, 2021 11:09 pm

FrodoBaggins wrote:
Lindon-Rivendell wrote:NICE!

ok then. so lets start?

We need twelve
:c
ELVEN POWAH!

FrodoBaggins
Secretary

Postby FrodoBaggins » Tue May 04, 2021 2:42 am

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:
FrodoBaggins wrote:ok then. so lets start?

We need twelve
:c

We have 5 only :( we need people from middle earth like tatarica and a dwarf or smeagollum

FrodoBaggins
Secretary

Postby FrodoBaggins » Thu May 06, 2021 11:13 pm

Should we start? 5 is enough, no? Also I’ll get some people to join so the highest hope of people here is 8, that’s my guess.

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Fri May 07, 2021 12:23 am

FrodoBaggins wrote:Should we start? 5 is enough, no? Also I’ll get some people to join so the highest hope of people here is 8, that’s my guess.

Fine......
ELVEN POWAH!

FrodoBaggins
Secretary

Postby FrodoBaggins » Fri May 07, 2021 4:25 am

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:
FrodoBaggins wrote:Should we start? 5 is enough, no? Also I’ll get some people to join so the highest hope of people here is 8, that’s my guess.

Fine......

What do we start with?

Lindon-Rivendell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindon-Rivendell » Sat May 08, 2021 11:45 pm

FrodoBaggins wrote:
Lindon-Rivendell wrote:Fine......

What do we start with?

Scroll up and you'll find in character and click on it
ALSO if your friends were to join i would appreciate them taking the role of Belewing and Sindun
Last edited by Lindon-Rivendell on Sat May 08, 2021 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ELVEN POWAH!

FrodoBaggins
Secretary

Postby FrodoBaggins » Sun May 09, 2021 2:48 am

Lindon-Rivendell wrote:
FrodoBaggins wrote:What do we start with?

Scroll up and you'll find in character and click on it
ALSO if your friends were to join i would appreciate them taking the role of Belewing and Sindun

who r those

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse