NATION

PASSWORD

(Q) Forum Classifications

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Traden
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

(Q) Forum Classifications

Postby Traden » Mon May 03, 2021 5:41 am

I saw that the USS Monitor is classified as a '19th Century Iron Steamship' in the forums. I was wondering; how can I do this?
Current Member of SPSF (Tidal Force)

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Mon May 03, 2021 5:43 am

You can't. That was a custom label he got when he was a Moderator.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Mon May 03, 2021 1:59 pm

I presume special forum classifications are only given to very few users who have left their mark on NS history in a certain way, if they were up for grabs then it'd be better to just let users set their own classification.

This post lists the post count-based ranks as well as staff and special ones: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=338483&p=24356150#p24356150
Last edited by Giovanniland on Mon May 03, 2021 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Giovanniland

51st Delegate of the West Pacific
Former TWP Speaker of the Hall (x3), Guardian and Minister of Foreign Affairs

WA Author (SC#364, SC#372, SC#373, SC#377)
Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

Return to Technical