NATION

PASSWORD

What is your DREAM car?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Arkinamedia
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

What is your DREAM car?

Postby Arkinamedia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:50 am

What is your dream car? (model of car with custom additions)

my dream car would be a 1962 MG MGB with a v8 engine.
why do people get scared when i use grammer?

Kingdom Of Deutchland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of Deutchland » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:51 am

LaFerrari.

Esthe
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Esthe » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:52 am

Volkswagen Beetle.
And now my life has changed in oh so many ways
My independence seems to vanish in the haze

Smosh games
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Dream Car

Postby Smosh games » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:56 am

Any Ferrari car.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:06 am

Railway carriage, first class, originally third class carriage 16N, later workmans van W363, timber / iron, made by Joseph Wright & Sons of Saltley, Birmingham, England, 1856, used on second railway in New South Wales, the Great Northern Railway between Newcastle and East Maitland, in 1857, rebuilt as a first class carriage by apprentices at Apprentice Training College, Public Transport Commission of NSW, Chullora, New South Wales, 1972-1973
Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Nowydh Tus Gwlaskor
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nowydh Tus Gwlaskor » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:09 am

A modified electric 1982 DMC-12
Last edited by Nowydh Tus Gwlaskor on Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
a bunch of trans cornish rebel hippies in an arcology of a life-size replica of the twin towers, with rooftop communal gardens, under a minarcho-market-juche government. rip el risitas

capital: chinewrde, floor 110
leader: traef kyle min

i sicc

Arkinamedia
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinamedia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:12 am

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Railway carriage, first class, originally third class carriage 16N, later workmans van W363, timber / iron, made by Joseph Wright & Sons of Saltley, Birmingham, England, 1856, used on second railway in New South Wales, the Great Northern Railway between Newcastle and East Maitland, in 1857, rebuilt as a first class carriage by apprentices at Apprentice Training College, Public Transport Commission of NSW, Chullora, New South Wales, 1972-1973

yes, i was talking about an automobile. but still in interesting choice!
why do people get scared when i use grammer?

Slavuja
Secretary

Founded: Jul 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavuja » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:16 am

Esthe wrote:Volkswagen Beetle.

Yeah! If I had one I'd convert it to 12 volts and add some cool stuff like fog lights.
But my personal dream car would be an old Skoda like the Skoda Rapid. People gonna disagree but those things were cool:
"We've had bigger problems in the past, and we haven't solved those" - Alan Ford

The Dodo Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Dodo Republic » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:18 am

My stupid brain though "Dream" as in the youtuber. Now that I think of it.... I want a Dream car...
Birds are government drones. The media has lied to you this whole time. Well, good morning good afternoon good evening nationstates. Long Island born and raised liberal conservative, actor, singer, history enthusiast (I know original), antique simp, fan of prehistory and especially dodos. Have a good day everybody :)

Arjunnagar
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2021

Postby Arjunnagar » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:20 am

your mom

The Dodo Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2021

Postby The Dodo Republic » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:21 am

Arjunnagar wrote:your mom

:clap:
Birds are government drones. The media has lied to you this whole time. Well, good morning good afternoon good evening nationstates. Long Island born and raised liberal conservative, actor, singer, history enthusiast (I know original), antique simp, fan of prehistory and especially dodos. Have a good day everybody :)

Nowydh Tus Gwlaskor
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nowydh Tus Gwlaskor » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:24 am

Esthe wrote:Volkswagen Beetle.

a bunch of trans cornish rebel hippies in an arcology of a life-size replica of the twin towers, with rooftop communal gardens, under a minarcho-market-juche government. rip el risitas

capital: chinewrde, floor 110
leader: traef kyle min

i sicc

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:40 am

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:58 am

Has a 120mm cannon
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Daarwyrth
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:00 pm

My dream car would be a Porsche Cayenne, black. I absolutely love the design of that car and want to have it :D
The Royal State of Daarwyrth
Forest's Minister of Foreign Affairs

Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Capital: Daarsted | Current year: 2022 CE
  • Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male
  • Dutch with Polish roots
  • English literature major
  • Ex-religious gay leftist

Okeatheens and the Sollon islands
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Okeatheens and the Sollon islands » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:07 pm

a t-34/85 powered by electricity. maybe some extra storage space where the engine was. also it can shoot out anything from nerf darts to real tank shells.

Okeatheens and the Sollon islands
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Okeatheens and the Sollon islands » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:09 pm

The Dodo Republic wrote:My stupid brain though "Dream" as in the youtuber. Now that I think of it.... I want a Dream car...

it would go, du du du du

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:10 pm

the Dababy convertible

North Sonovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby North Sonovia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:12 pm

Tesla Model S, which Elon Musk priced at $69,420.

Arjunnagar wrote:your mom

Deblar wrote:the Dababy convertible

:clap:
Last edited by North Sonovia on Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
She/her, 14 but practically 15 already, pan gang, how the hell do I put a pan emoji right after "pan gang"?

I'm the WAD for a region that can be described as this: [quote="Pallapati";43977153] Average cringe region: Writes an essay on why raiding sucks

Based Union of Right Wing nations: "raiding is unbased lololol. ew, raiders. cringe " [/quote]

Malandrin
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Malandrin » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:18 pm

Lanborghini Adventador

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:58 pm

Jet black M1A2 Abrams
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:00 pm

1986 Chevrolet Caprice
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Catsfern » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:15 pm

1925 rolls royce phantom

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Cannot think of a name » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:53 pm

I has one of them already, a 1967 VW Bus with a Westfalia camper package inside. Her name is Veronica.

I gave up another dream car of mine in a Porsche 914.

Outside of that I can relate to the OP in that I'd very much like an MG B but a GT but with the engine it came with. Perhaps with a supercharger from Moss.

For my V8 in a roadster kicks I look to the Sunbeam Tiger.

There are a ton of cars I'd love to have, the usual cast of characters like the Jaguar E-Type, Mercedes Benz 300 SEL gullwing, Bugatti Type 57 Atlantique, Ferrari 250GTO, Porsche 904...I could literally be here all day doing this. Then there's the specials like the Devon SS or Victress C2.

Hard to pick but I imagine if I had an Outlaw Porsche 356 I'd drive that the most.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction