NATION

PASSWORD

2022 South African General Elections (UAC AND JAMESIA ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

What is your choice for President

Nelson Mandela (ANC)
35%
Annika Jansen (NPP)
13%
Ian Smith (Afrikaner Volksfront)
27%
F.W. De Klerk (National Party)
25%

Total votes : 52

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

2022 South African General Elections (UAC AND JAMESIA ONLY)

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:37 pm

During the 2021-22 riots , P.W. Botha announced his reelection for the 2022 Elections however he was deposed in the final days of the 2022 . F.W. De Klerk with Mandela and Whitlam's backing announced the elections will go on .
Background:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=503420&p=38582954#p38582954

Voting areas:
Johannesburg
Sydney
Bloemfontein
Los Angeles
Brisbane
Little Lushansk
Noord-Hollywood
Verwoerd
Orania
Wagga Wagga
Mafikeng
Little Nueva Grande
Shiwantown
and Little Wong Kong

Invited Guests:
Outgoing President F.W. De Klerk (if not reelected)
Rodney King (victim of the LA riots)
Terrence van Houten (victim of the LA riots)
Mac Maharaj (victim of the LA Riots
Leaders of Downuda , Oakesia , and Suid Africanna
Presidential Candidates
the public will be watching in Strijdom Square

Presidential Candidates :
Nelson Mandela (ANC)

Annika Jansen (NPP)

Ian Smith (Afrikaner Volksfront)

F.W. De Klerk (National Party)

OOC: only UAC and Jamesian Nations allowed
Last edited by United Australasian Commonwealth on Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:53 pm

the firsts votes are received for mayors with the First Nuevan Governor of Los Angeles , Juan Garcia (ANC) winning the votes over Tom Bradley (National Party)
this nation is satire
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:55 pm

Good Afternoon , i am Riaan Cruywagen , today is the Special news coverage of the UAC elections
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Oakesia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 16, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Oakesia » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:56 pm

I’m role playing as Oakesia.

Ian Osborne Lester Baard Nicholas Muller and Darlene Nelson (Presidents of Oakesia and Suid Africana [aka South Aprica] Prime Ministers Of Dowunda and New Zenithland) arrive. Ian gets a glimpse of Ian Smith (Ian Osborne looks like Ian Smith) “My god, he looks like me,” Ian whispers to Lester. “Why your right he does.” Lester whispered back. They go to greet the guests.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:59 pm

Currently voting is still happening in cities although Mandela is leading by 48% Jansen 24% De Klerk 31% and Smith 12%
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:00 pm

Oakesia wrote:I’m role playing as Oakesia.

Ian Osborne Lester Baard Nicholas Muller and Darlene Nelson (Presidents of Oakesia and Suid Africana [aka South Aprica] Prime Ministers Of Dowunda and New Zenithland) arrive. Ian gets a glimpse of Ian Smith (Ian Osborne looks like Ian Smith) “My god, he looks like me,” Ian whispers to Lester. “Why your right he does.” Lester whispered back. They go to greet the guests.

they are greeted by Ronald Johnson a guard who shows them the way to the viewing room
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:02 pm

in Johannesburg , incumbent John Steenhuisen (DA) defeated Ronald Singh of the Gujarat Peoples Party
we just got word that the polls are closed in Cape Town (OOC: forgot to put it there) Annika Jansen just won Cape Town
in other news , Mandela announces reform of the police if Elected
Last edited by United Australasian Commonwealth on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Oakesia
Lobbyist

New York Times Democracy

Postby Oakesia » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:08 pm

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:
Oakesia wrote:I’m role playing as Oakesia.

they are greeted by Ronald Johnson a guard who shows them the way to the viewing room

They sit down and see the candidates. Darlene looks at the crowd: “Ian that man down there, looks exactly like you. In fact you two could be twins.” She said. “I know we even have the same name.” Ian said. “Well try not to get too star struck.” Nicholas added. They continued to watch the crowd.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:15 pm

(after the Break)
We now go over to Los Angeles where reconstruction is still underway
Hello Riaan , as you can see a peacemarch is going through me Riaan , the SADF and the SAFP will not leave until 6:00 pm
as you could see , Many people from Afrikaners and Nuveans to Khoisans to Gujaratis to Lushanskians (IRL North Koreans but they speak French instead of Korean and used French Accents) have came here to promote reconciliation
reporting from Los Angeles State , this is Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan its back to you Riaan
thank you Peter,
The BBC announced it will repair BBC Television Los Angeles Studios
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Oakesia
Lobbyist

New York Times Democracy

Postby Oakesia » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:19 pm

OOC: I’m assuming some Nuevans Shiwanese and Wong Kongese immigrated to the UAC? I’m not trying to be like Kiu Ghesik or anything but these are some of my nation’s people. I will allow you to use them as long as you credit me for them.

In the past year some Nuevans Shiwanese and Wong Kongese moved to the UAC to start a new life in a new timeline.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:21 pm

hang on , we just got word that a bomb just went off in Johannesburg , i repeat a car bomb went off from Johannesburg , Several election officials have been evocated . This car bomb is believed to belong to a fringe movement called the Sons of Botha , a group formed in the wake of P.W. Botha's arrest
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:22 pm

Oakesia wrote:OOC: I’m assuming some Nuevans Shiwanese and Wong Kongese immigrated to the UAC? I’m not trying to be like Kiu Ghesik or anything but these are some of my nation’s people. I will allow you to use them as long as you credit me for them.

In the past year some Nuevans Shiwanese and Wong Kongese moved to the UAC to start a new life in a new timeline.

OOC: i credited you in my sig
IC: the Bloemfontein Polls have just closed , Mandela wins Orange Free State while Pieter Groenewald is the new mayor of Bloemfontein
Last edited by United Australasian Commonwealth on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Oakesia
Lobbyist

New York Times Democracy

Postby Oakesia » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:26 pm

After this news report came Lester face palmed. “What’s wrong?” Nicholas asked. “They are doing it again.” He said. “They are rioting again. Over what I don’t know.” He added and sighed.

OOC: Oh okay then.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:28 pm

Oakesia wrote:After this news report came Lester face palmed. “What’s wrong?” Nicholas asked. “They are doing it again.” He said. “They are rioting again. Over what I don’t know.” He added and sighed.

F.W. De Klerk the president arrives and tells everyone to calm down , and says we are in Sydney the riots ended and the Sons of Botha will be tracked down
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Oakesia
Lobbyist

New York Times Democracy

Postby Oakesia » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:29 pm

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:
Oakesia wrote:After this news report came Lester face palmed. “What’s wrong?” Nicholas asked. “They are doing it again.” He said. “They are rioting again. Over what I don’t know.” He added and sighed.

F.W. De Klerk the president arrives and tells everyone to calm down , and says we are in Sydney the riots ended and the Sons of Botha will be tracked down

“Alright.” Lester said. “We just want to make sure that everyone is safe.” Ian added.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:32 pm

the Pro Africanois (French South African) Independence Party wins all the seats in Natal and the Compton City Council . Leader Jacques Chretien is elected Premier of Natal Province
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:33 pm

OOC: I will be signing off for tonight. Let me know tomorrow what happens.
Become an Independent. You’ll see how liberating it is.
My Political Beliefs: The Jamesianist Manifesto
General Theme
Special Theme

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:35 pm

The Jamesian Republic wrote:OOC: I will be signing off for tonight. Let me know tomorrow what happens.

OOC: ok goodnight
IC: Mandela now is 23% Jansen 45% Smith 34% and De Klerk 12%
in Little Lushansk , Pierre Kim wins in a landslide
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:29 am

we just got word , that Jansen has just won Azusa because of the majority of Afrikaners living in that city
in Los Angeles , the Nuvean Civic Nationalist Party , the South African Falange ( full name FET y de las JONS) won 2% of the seats , taking it from the National Party
Last edited by United Australasian Commonwealth on Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:31 am

the polls in New South Wales close , however we at SABC says its too close to call
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:51 am

in Cape Province , polls show a huge support for Ian Smith although De Klerk , Jansen , or Mandela might take the region
Meanwhile a New contender for the Presidential Candidate has arrived , a Wong Kongese South African named Johannes Tong is gathering support in some areas of Los Angeles and Western Australia , those two states will determine the New President

Last edited by United Australasian Commonwealth on Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:57 am

hang on we just got word of a Pro Botha Protest in Parker Center , we switch you over to Linda Rutte who is in Parker Center
https://youtu.be/bSeCpFCS32M
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Oakesia
Lobbyist

New York Times Democracy

Postby Oakesia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:37 am

The Flags of Oakesia South Aprica Dowunda and New Zenithland are raised near the place where the debates are happening

Last edited by Oakesia on Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:42 am

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:hang on we just got word of a Pro Botha Protest in Parker Center , we switch you over to Linda Rutte who is in Parker Center
https://youtu.be/bSeCpFCS32M
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:02 am

Johannes Tong (Parti Wong Kongese) now lead by 29% Mandela 12% , Smith 34% Jansen 62% and De Klerk 23%

the debates are going on in BBC Studios Los Angeles (where CBS Television City would be IRL ) in a still usable room

Incumbent Cyril Ramaphosa (ANC) lost to Marco Bolivar (Frente Sandinista de Liberación Nacional,) for Cape Preimership

(out of news)
meanwhile footage of protests (Pro Botha , Pro Election) is filmed from Los Angeles to Sydney to Cape Town flimed by SABC 1 is sent to the television stations of the countries whose leaders are invited plus the countries where some of their citizens immigrated in the 1960s
https://youtu.be/rp0M2aABbG0
Last edited by United Australasian Commonwealth on Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents