NATION

PASSWORD

Going back on descisions

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
XxChina3000xX
Civilian

Founded: Feb 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Going back on descisions

Postby XxChina3000xX » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:33 pm

Hey, I accidentally clicked on a decision that made a policy I did NOT want. Is there any way to immediately fix this or do I have to wait a while until an issue dealing with the same policy comes up?

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:35 pm

You have to wait.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Goraria
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Goraria » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Waiting a while would take forever probably not even possible due to the amount of issues. What I would recommend is go to options and scroll down to see a thing called require confirmation when passing legislation or something in the lines of that. That would lower down your chances of accidentally passing a legislation. I can’t really help you on the how to fix the policy that you didn’t want problem. Maybe wait to see a issue that is based on the policy, choose the right option, and boom that unwanted policy is now gone unless your talking about a different kind of policy.
Last edited by Goraria on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
WIP Overview 8 value thing LeftValue RightValues very biased political compass
NS Backrooms Wayback Machine
NS stats shall be struck out null and void.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him destroy China.
A class 1.33 based on this index and a power comparator of 13.71 in this index.
You might find me in forum 7.
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood
News: A man has fallen into a river in lego city start by building the rescue helicopter. I am of goods at spellings and of grammer. NSstats is cringe.

Return to Got Issues?