NATION

PASSWORD

The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:18 pm

A PROUD Member of the League of Vital Evil
And there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me except nothing.

Yes folks! We sell stuff here. So buy something. And as a bonus, we'll give you this free list of facts about the greatest storefront in the world!

1. Founded 1984
  2. 2nd largest company in Spartan Philidelphia
  3. No misspellings in Spartan Philidelphia
  4. CAN SELL YOU ALMOST ANYTHING

But it is long held that the evil forces of physics working to destroy the universe are also entirely against this corporation, forcing us to not sell items which have long included the letter "W". It's not that it's a bad letter, or evil, or good, it's just that for some reason, shipping it overseas is such a hassle. Things like watches, windows, plastic minnows, Wisconsin, and water, simply disappear, becoming lost in the process of getting to your front door. But of course, feel free to buy clocks, "holes in the wall allowing people to see outside", plastic fish, the state next to the top half of Michigan, and hydroxyl acid. Do it.*

And that's all I have to say about that.

1. Index
    1. Introduction and Index
    2. News
    3. Rules
    4. Procedure
Old Storefront: Exploding with excellent examples of exceedingly extravagant services: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11042
Older Storefront***: Earlier experiments in entreprenuership: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=573

Not Alliterations

*Words in this paragraph may or may not be true.
**Salad bar offer not valid in North America, except the west coast.

***Notice how everything is in bold for a lot of it.
Buy, buy, buy. Get a free 1% discount

~Serviced by Luigi Mario,
CEO of Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:20 pm

The Informational News
"Spartan Philidelphia is ignored."

1. The Facts of Life:
    1. The Capital City-State of Spartan Philidelphia resides on the largest island named Spartan Philidelphia in a chain of islands named Spartan Philidelphia.
      1. The Capital City-State is divided into 7 boroughs, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Delaware, and West Virginia. All of these names are completely original.
      2. Though technically one city-state, it is not one singular urban area.

IN OTHER NEWS, PEOPLE DOES NOT WIRE ANY MONEY
Anger and outrage rage over outrageousness of people who do not wire any money.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:03 am, edited 15 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:56 am

The Rulebook of Laws
"You wouldn't download a car, a purse, or WMD's. DIGITAL PIRACY IS STEALING."

S1: Rules
S2: There is no S2
S3: Miscellaneous

SECTION ONE
Rule One: Please do not order anything with a "W" in it.
Rule Two: There is no rule two.
Rule Three: Be civil
Rule Four: Follow NS Forum Protocols.

SECTION TWO
There is no section two.

SECTION THREE
Rule Five: Have fun, but not too much fun. We need to appeal to the lame-stream industry.
Rule Six: There is no rule two.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 pm

The Procedural Procedure
Please follow them.

1. FIRST! Tell what you desire and what you may pay! (No W's)
  2. Second! ???
  3. Third!: I PROFIT!
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Reserved Post
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Reserved Post
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Reserved Post
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:30 am

Reserved Post
Spartan Philidelphia

Pinsk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pinsk » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:51 am

We here in Pinsk would like to buy a pre-made small airport.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Pinsk wrote:We here in Pinsk would like to buy a pre-made small airport.

Building Pre-Made Small Airport

It is being built. But of course, because it was previously made, it'll be done in no time. Quite literally, in fact.

*To cut down on costs, air will not be sent along with the airport.

Also quite astounding is the fact that someone has ordered something. To celebrate this memorable moment, a box of cake and cookies will be sent, half of which is not a lie.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:18 am

Construction of a Small Airport Finished

After minimal effort, our engineers have constructed your small airport. The estimated overrall cost of the entire project is estimated to be worth $45 million*. The money should be wired immediately or something will happen. And yes, many of us at SPAAC are also completely flabbergasted that something has been finished. If only I could transfer this relatively-lightning fast service to the seemingly inept government. Much money may be made. Cities, civilizations, and cheese to conquer and create!

*Please note that details are unimportant; it is the thought that counts.
Spartan Philidelphia

United Gordonopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:02 am

I respectfully request that your fine corporation manufacture for me a more elegant way of Bringing Up My Posts. Post haste.
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr

Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 am

Sold This

Bump!
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:03 pm

You're owing money to some company,
"The cash is due," they decree.
How do you comply?

Rapidly...
Rapidly...
Rapid...

L - Y
Spartan Philidelphia

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

I would like 5000000000000x XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL condoms, please.
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Sold 5000000000000x XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL condoms

We're not sure how a person would use these things, but oh well.

Assuming that X = the average size of a , this would be approximately 81 times larger than . It is 96.8% effective at preventing various things... Although we do not recommend using it as the statistics are assuming these will fit. It'll feel like there's nothing there!*

Will feel as if there's a whole lot there, though this may not be a bad thing, although both the and the are very sensitive. Discomfort, breaking, puncturing, rashes, and death. are possible side-effects. Please do not use condoms while .
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:07 pm

We desire the purchase of the Canton with CERN From a mountinous neutral country in the middle of eruope.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:Sold 5000000000000x XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL condoms

Assuming that X = the average size of a , this would be approximately 81 times larger than . It is 96.8% effective at preventing various things... Although we do not recommend using it as the statistics are assuming these will fit. It'll feel like there's nothing there!*

Will feel as if there's a whole lot there, though this may not be a bad thing, although both the and the are very sensitive. Discomfort, breaking, puncturing, rashes, and death. are possible side-effects. Please do not use condoms while .

I request double size of these, they do not fix.

I demand either a refund or a larger size!
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:31 pm

The Corparation wrote:We desire the purchase of the Canton with CERN From a mountinous neutral country in the middle of eruope.

Sold That Thing

Although by your description, it implies that it is in the center of Europe. I'd say it's quite western; however, I will not act stupid by acting as though I cannot read English, no matter how many grammar mistakes there may be.

Great Valencia wrote:
Spartan Philidelphia wrote:Sold 5,000,000,000,000x XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL condoms

I request double size of these, they do not fix.

I demand either a refund or a larger size!

Refund? You have not even sent us the money to refund you yet! But I digress.

Replaced 5,000,000,000,000 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL condoms
with
5,000,000,000,000 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL condoms.

These condoms are fit for a very large . Very large. (162 times larger than the average , in fact.) I will not take the time to find out the size of an average . If these somehow all fit perfectly, let's hope the receiver can handle what's coming. That is all, sir, madam, or sirmadam, or perhaps not a sir or madam at all.

And is with all these censors? Why can't I say what I want, . you ! But don't worry, I'll find a way around these . Just as many of my customers attempt to find ways around the restrictions that have been imposed on them. SENIP SENIP ANIGAV ANIGAV .
Spartan Philidelphia

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:33 pm

It STILL did not fit. I demand a bigger size!
DEFCON 5
-Conservative Morality

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:58 pm

We, te Governmet du Orlkjeståd, rezest ün:

-Bëlgiün
-Te Cooler Rêd
-Te Diirectiaan Nøœrth
-Mœtheerföccin' Snæks

Tank yöu.

We, the government of Orlkjestad, requests one:

-Belgium
-The Color Red
-The Direction North
-Motherfuckin' Snakes

Thank you.
Last edited by Orlkjestad on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Reformed Republican Union Of Orlkjestad
Comrade-President Leon Palantine
Vice President Arcturo Tarentum
Secretary Of Foreign Affaires Marco Valentia
Storefronts: They're all under construction, please go away
Alliances: Forever alone
Other Threads: The Severan Faith
Alert Levels
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Terrorism Alert Levels: [Low] Guarded Elevated High Severe

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

The Corparation
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:
The Corparation wrote:We desire the purchase of the Canton with CERN From a mountinous neutral country in the middle of eruope.

Sold That Thing

Although by your description, it implies that it is in the center of Europe. I'd say it's quite western; however, I will not act stupid by acting as though I cannot read English, no matter how many grammar mistakes there may be.

Payment will be shipped entirely in Higgs boson particles.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Great Valencia wrote:It STILL did not fit. I demand a bigger size!

Sir, we demand to know your size. We're guessing it's a size 324, yet this corporation will not stand until your tell us your proper size. Like buying shoes or bras (or during this Christmas season, brass hoes), it is important be aware of this for MAXIMUM COMFORT!

(Or M.C. for short.) You see, this M.C. factor is perhaps one of the finest scale of measurement in (post?)modern society. It measures the amount of MAXIMUM COMFORT! humans have in various parts of the body. These areas include commonly mistreated parts of the body such as feet, legs, _____, and endoplasmic reticulums. So please, call your doctor(s) right away about MAXIMUM COMFORTLESS! right away before it devolves into MAXIMUMLESS COMFORTLESS! in which the normal barrier, or wall as many call it, for MAXIMUM COMFORTLESS! is completely shattered causing the body's MAXIMUM COMFORTLESS! levels to increase to a point where there is no trace of MAXIMUM COMFORT! left!

With the proper treatment, of course, this can all be avoided. Though most people tend to vary between levels of MAXIMUM COMFORT! and MAXIMUM COMFORTLESS!, multiple studies by scientists with respectful income have concluded that it is possible to train the physical parts of our bodies to achieve a state of MAXIMUMFUL COMFORTFUL! where quite the opposite of MAXIMUMLESS COMFORTLESS! occurs and the upper limit of MAXIMUM COMFORT! is dissolved in a bright epiphany full of MAXIMUM COMFORT! and there is much MAXIMUM COMFORT! MAXIMUM COMFORT! MAXIMUM COMFORT! MAXIMUM COMFORT! MAXIMUM BUY STUFF COMFORT! MAXIMUM COMFORT! MAXIMUM COMFORT! MAXIMUM COMFORT! YES! WOO! Weren't we talking about condom sizes? Yes, we were. Please tell us what they are. FOR MORE COMFORT!

Orlkjestad wrote:We, te Governmet du Orlkjeståd, rezest ün:

-Bëlgiün
-Te Cooler Rêd
-Te Diirectiaan Nøœrth
-Mœtheerföccin' Snæks

Tank yöu.

We, the government of Orlkjestad, requests one:

-Belgium
-The Color Red
-The Direction North
-Motherfuckin' Snakes

Thank you.

Sils Biwljim Sils Baljum

Wot ahareibale wourdt oosaiy.

Solsc Ahler Red

Ap aierantdealy, theisis dekalor red.

Sold the Direction North

I wonder how compasses would work after the magnetic poles switch. Would the human race suddenly change all things referencing north to south? Would Santa sleep soundly at the south side? Should he?

MuterFUCKING Snaikes.

Foonily 'nuffs, dhey were on a plane. How clever of me.

I tried doing the same with what I imagined to be the Spartan Philidelphian dialect, but I got lazy toward on the fourth one. In fact, you may say I was lazy throughout. The third one was supposed to be that way, though.

The Corparation wrote:
Spartan Philidelphia wrote:
Sold That Thing

Payment will be shipped entirely in Higgs boson particles.

There had better be a ton of them! Ever since they figured out how to make them, these things have been cheaper than a quark in a wine bottle. And there are a lot of them. Plus, I am getting too lazy. I spent all my energy on MAXIMUM COMFORT!
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

New Korongo
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Korongo » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:01 pm

This is New Korongo, we want two tunnels, one connecting Linkwater and Korongo City and the other going along the other black line.

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:28 pm

I would like a size that is 5x bigger than the Russian empire at it's height. This should be a tight fit, but it will offer protection from all of the diseases I could be getting. Thank you.
DEFCON 5
-Conservative Morality

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade