NATION

PASSWORD

Haven't received issues for 10 hours

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Gnollrike
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Haven't received issues for 10 hours

Postby Gnollrike » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:13 pm

I've got "no throttle" on but haven't received any issues for 10 hours. Does anyone know why this might be?

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:15 pm

Do you have vacation mode on? If not, I'm sorry I don't know the reason.
OOC: Please note that all following factbooks are not fitted for dark mode or mobile!

The Federal Technocracy of
Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Homepage | Overview | ASEA

AFC News : |International| The Japano-Taiwanese Confederation's president and the Alaskan chancellor will meet in Saipan to discuss the disputed territory of the Iwo Islands | Britannican-Alaskan dispute over the Indian Ocean Territory purchase |National| New Law preventing political monopolies in the provinces | Remembrance of the Untriti massacre a year ago | Man in banana costume tried to rob bank in Aleneva

Gnollrike
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Gnollrike » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:45 pm

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:Do you have vacation mode on? If not, I'm sorry I don't know the reason.

No, I don't :/

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:53 pm

You had a full issue bin 12 hours ago and answered all your issues:
12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Gnollrike, mandatory updates on software drivers often bring life to a halt.
12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Gnollrike, unruly children often visit adult websites when angry with their parents.
12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Gnollrike, cubicles often double as graves as citizens literally work themselves to death.
12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Gnollrike, government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest.
12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Gnollrike, students and teachers are regularly stopped and searched for symbols of religious affiliation before class.

Since then, you've answered one issue and another is in your bin:
2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Gnollrike, an increasing number of citizens believe the world is flat.

Nothing about that looks like any kind of failure on the part of the game. You've gotten two new issues in the 12 hours since you emptied out your backlog. That's normal behavior.

Return to Technical