NATION

PASSWORD

Tea Party for CUSP, ICDN, SETZA, IDSF

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Povstalec
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Tea Party for CUSP, ICDN, SETZA, IDSF

Postby Povstalec » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:00 am

In the next 24 hours, a member of CUSP, a member of the ICDN, a member of SETZA, and a member of the IDSF will enjoy a party of tea beside the sea.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:01 am

What is this
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:03 am

Povstalec wrote:(Image)
In the next 24 hours, a member of CUSP, a member of the ICDN, a member of SETZA, and a member of the IDSF will enjoy a party of tea beside the sea.

You are not a member, and no faction will get involved.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Chuying
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuying » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:22 am

No we won't, nobody agreed to this.

Last edited by Chuying on Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
The State of Chuying - 珠瀛國度 - دولة تشويينغ

———————————————————————————

Capital: Tsinchung - 新城 - بلدة جديدة | Official Languages: English, Chinese, Arabic
Head of State: Prime Minister Sebastian Yew | Population: 8.4 million (2019 census)

Member of the ICDN | Member of the LITA | SETZA Foreign Consumer Nation

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:25 am

You are the same guy who wants me to leave all fractions...
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:26 am

this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:30 am

Earth Allies wrote:You are the same guy who wants me to leave all fractions...

Just ignore this guy. He's just trolling all of us. Even I appreciate a good joke, but he needed to consult us first. Also, if this guy wants you out of every organization, just ignore him. You are more powerful than him, and sanctions are still an option.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Povstalec
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Povstalec » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:15 am

Splendid, you are all here!! We will have the party very soon...

Povstalec
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

The Tea Party Begins!

Postby Povstalec » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:00 am

Those who bore witness showed their disgust for the Crown's tyranny by unleashing a cry of “Fie!”, and cheers of “Here here!” Soon the frenzied horde chanted, “Dump the tea into the sea!” Oh the sublimity of it, charms me!

A small boat enters a SETZA port in Earth Allies next to a larger shipping barge before a payload in the boat explodes, damaging the hull of the large barge and the some of the goods onboard. The shipping barge begins to sink, with all of its containers too. Wasted tea fills the harbor. It is unknown if anyone was killed or injured, or but millions is lost in goods for trade. A manifesto is found on board the smaller boat’s wreckage, claiming that “Earth Allies is the prime example of the corruption we fight. They are a member of CUSP, ICDN, SETZA and IDSF. All of these are imperialist, colonial organizations for settlers to control others. All are decadent — weak. They will all burn.” The boat’s crew were from mixed backgrounds(Earth Allies, East hun chu, north Yukon, south india), and it is unknown if any of the boat’s survivors were involved in the attack. The Povstalec People’s Army, a global anti-nationalist group of freedom fighters, claims responsibility.

Know now that the Povstalec People’s Army has no borders, no government, and no unified hierarchy. We believe in one unified world, with one unified vision. Copycat groups and actions are encouraged. Let the ruling classes tremble at our revolution. We have nothing to lose but our chains. We have a world to win.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:02 am

Povstalec wrote:
Those who bore witness showed their disgust for the Crown's tyranny by unleashing a cry of “Fie!”, and cheers of “Here here!” Soon the frenzied horde chanted, “Dump the tea into the sea!” Oh the sublimity of it, charms me!

A small boat enters a SETZA port in Earth Allies next to a larger shipping barge before a payload in the boat explodes, damaging the hull of the large barge and the some of the goods onboard. The shipping barge begins to sink, with all of its containers too. Wasted tea fills the harbor. It is unknown if anyone was killed or injured, or but millions is lost in goods for trade. A manifesto is found on board the smaller boat’s wreckage, claiming that “Earth Allies is the prime example of the corruption we fight. They are a member of CUSP, ICDN, SETZA and IDSF. All of these are imperialist, colonial organizations for settlers to control others. All are decadent — weak. They will all burn.” The boat’s crew were from mixed backgrounds(Earth Allies, East hun chu, north Yukon, south india), and it is unknown if any of the boat’s survivors were involved in the attack. The Povstalec People’s Army, a global anti-nationalist group of freedom fighters, claims responsibility.

Know now that the Povstalec People’s Army has no borders, no government, and no unified hierarchy. We believe in one unified world, with one unified vision. Copycat groups and actions are encouraged. Let the ruling classes tremble at our revolution. We have nothing to lose but our chains. We have a world to win.

We are just ignoring you. You continue doing this, and we will all deal with you. Don’t mess with any faction.

Povstalec
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Povstalec » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:04 am

Ok ok ok, I am so sorry for tricking everyone and making it seem like multiple nations would be in this little tea party of ours. But I did not lie when I said a member of CUSP, a member of the ICDN, a member of SETZA and a member of the IDSF would be involved... Earth Allies is in all of them !! Next time more people will be invited. I promise.....

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:06 am

Povstalec wrote:Ok ok ok, I am so sorry for tricking everyone and making it seem like multiple nations would be in this little tea party of ours. But I did not lie when I said a member of CUSP, a member of the ICDN, a member of SETZA and a member of the IDSF would be involved... Earth Allies is in all of them !! Next time more people will be invited. I promise.....

You’ll still get us involved if your army attacks Earth Allies, which I wouldn’t recommend doing given the fact that your account is brand new.

Povstalec
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Povstalec » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:17 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Povstalec wrote:Ok ok ok, I am so sorry for tricking everyone and making it seem like multiple nations would be in this little tea party of ours. But I did not lie when I said a member of CUSP, a member of the ICDN, a member of SETZA and a member of the IDSF would be involved... Earth Allies is in all of them !! Next time more people will be invited. I promise.....

You’ll still get us involved if your army attacks Earth Allies, which I wouldn’t recommend doing given the fact that your account is brand new.

I’ll say that I am not brand new
I’ve watched all of you
I have seen what you can do

But I am not afraid. You sure make alot of threats. We at Povstalec like that. You could even say that we look up to it. But your just as corrupt as the other groups. We at Povstalec don’t like that. So you will still be on our plate. If it gives you any relief, my next tea party won’t be in Earth Allies. I’m still figuring out who will be the next lucky host...

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:21 am

Povstalec wrote:

I’ll say that I am not brand new
I’ve watched all of you
I have seen what you can do

But I am not afraid. You sure make alot of threats. We at Povstalec like that. You could even say that we look up to it. But your just as corrupt as the other groups. We at Povstalec don’t like that. So you will still be on our plate. If it gives you any relief, my next tea party won’t be in Earth Allies. I’m still figuring out who will be the next lucky host...

You do realize you are making a lot of enemies by saying that, right?

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:53 am

Oh my god....
¨Povsalec Has Threatened Earth Allies, an Duel-Member of ICDN, IDSF, CUSP, and SETZA, which is also an IDSF member¨ -IDSF
¨A country that is trying to make peace.¨ -WDA
Part of the ICDN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:50 pm

Earth Allies wrote:Oh my god....
¨Povsalec Has Threatened Earth Allies, an Duel-Member of ICDN, IDSF, CUSP, and SETZA, which is also an IDSF member¨ -IDSF
¨A country that is trying to make peace.¨ -WDA

I wonder why they have a grudge against you, and all of our factions. I'm both curious and concerned.

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:58 pm

You say you aren't new yet you don't realize that it is not allowed(yet not punishable) to start an RP without on's permission. Earth Allies did not agree to this and so it is not canon. If you do any more of these they will be ignored.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:00 pm

Silvedania wrote:You say you aren't new yet you don't realize that it is not allowed(yet not punishable) to start an RP without on's permission. Earth Allies did not agree to this and so it is not canon. If you do any more of these they will be ignored.

Exactly. If you continue, you will be ignored or reported to the moderators. If you directly provoke the IDSF or attack Earth Allies, you'll get a declaration of war as your reward.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:10 pm

Silvedania wrote:You say you aren't new yet you don't realize that it is not allowed(yet not punishable) to start an RP without on's permission. Earth Allies did not agree to this and so it is not canon. If you do any more of these they will be ignored.

Exactly. If you continue, you will be ignored or reported to the moderators. If you directly provoke the IDSF or attack Earth Allies, you'll get a declaration of war as your reward.

And the other Organization
Part of the ICDN

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents