NATION

PASSWORD

hello

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Glizzy Gang
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

hello

Postby The Glizzy Gang » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:17 pm

hello

Serkin
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Serkin » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:19 pm

Heya, m8
The Reformist Military Republic of Serkin.

Led by Commander Manuel Carvajal, Serkin is a nation with an anti-neko policy, after the victory of the Reformist Faction in the Serkinian Civil war, against the Monarchists and Communists.

This is all I can tell you for now.

Middle Barael
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Middle Barael » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:20 pm

It's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
Pro: Environmentalism, fighting climate change, social democracy, co-ops, police reform, LGBTQ rights, abortions, separation of church and state, democracy, assault weapon ban, proportional representation, multi-party states, Two-State Solution, Israel AND Palestine, pacifism, immigration, Anti-Racism, NHS-type Healthcare, culture, science, multiculturalism, UN, EU

Anti: Environmental destruction, fossil fuels, Trump, Laissez-faire economy, communism, far-right, homophobia, “Pro-Life”, dictatorships, one/two-party systems, guns, Netanyahu, Israeli settlements, Hamas, Jihadism, war, racism, anti-immigration, nationalism, fascism, chauvinism,

8Values
Social: Very Progressive
Economic: Social
Civil: Liberal
Foreign: Internationalist

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:20 pm

Textbook fricken definition of spam right here
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

The Glizzy Gang
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glizzy Gang » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:21 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:Textbook fricken definition of spam right here

dude i just found out about this site yesterday

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:22 pm

The Glizzy Gang wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:Textbook fricken definition of spam right here

dude i just found out about this site yesterday

Not trying to be rude, but this would be considered as spam.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Return to NationStates