NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Possible baiting/gloating in coronavirus thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Apiary One
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

[R] Possible baiting/gloating in coronavirus thread

Postby Apiary One » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:44 pm

These posts, made after Vetalia's ban, seem to gloat over the ban as well as being needlessly inflammatory.

Esalia wrote:Did you really have to go from actually putting effort into your arguments to deciding to drop in every couple of months with a take so bad it makes our brain cells an endangered species?

Picairn wrote:Fancy getting new ways to get yourself banned for Covid misinformation, Vetalia?

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Now that you are banned for spreading utter bollocks again why dont you go say this stuff to someone who lost a family member to covid and see how long you last. See if that changes your fucking tune.
Last edited by Apiary One on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:29 pm

Esalia
*** Warning for Trolling (gloating) ***

Picairn

The Huskar Social Union

Please take the time to read and learn the rules which govern this site. You do not get to gloat over someone's moderation punishments.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Apiary One
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Apiary One » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:32 pm

Thank you.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:44 am

Lamoni wrote:Esalia

Picairn

The Huskar Social Union

Please take the time to read and learn the rules which govern this site. You do not get to gloat over someone's moderation punishments.

Didnt notice this till there now when i saw my warning level was at 3 but okay fair enough, ill try and reel myself in more in the future and not let my anger at certain posters get the better of me. Cheers.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Return to Moderation