NATION

PASSWORD

[IC/OOC] Ask the Goat-girl:Remulia's Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[IC/OOC] Ask the Goat-girl:Remulia's Q&A

Postby Remulia » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:39 am

Hello universe and beyond. Here is your favorite Kmer starting this question and answer session where I will answer all your questions about the Imperium, me, my family, the citizens of Remulia and her allies and enemies. Don't be shy, ask anything, and the questions that I can't answer, my brothers, my parents and Rosen will answer them with pleasure.
Go ahead, ask !!

They can also ask about OOC information, and if anyone notices that this is the second question and answer topic about this nation, the first topic was another Imperium interaction, a very alien one that is no longer canonical.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:49 am

"Good afternoon to Remulia, and to whoever ends up replying to my question, Kamile or otherwise.

I wanted to ask a question, a philosophical one, for when I read about your space empire for the first time, this stuck out to me. Let me quote a statement that was given in relation to Remulia's technology, that being [It could be said that remulians are practically immortal, since each of its members, and its subjects, has grafted in their bodies a kind of chip that records and sends his regards to a computer, which downloads those same memories in a body again if the old body is destroyed.]

In relation to this, that is an amazing technological discovery, and it's a shame that Planet Earth has not been exposed to it, but... Would it actually do what it claims to do? The memories may be perfectly translated to a different body, but... Would they not just be clones of the same person? Maybe the replicated body would indeed believe that they are the same person, and rejoice at being given a second chance, but at the end of the day... The person who died, had died. This... Is confusing on many levels, and that's why I ask about it.
What is your opinion on this topic? Do you sincerely think that simply transporting a person's memories, personality etc. actually gives them the second life? Or perhaps not? I'm not sure how you handle philosophy, but I find this to be a really interesting conundrum.

Thanks for your time, especially so if you answer. I'll be sure to read it should you do so."
President Lukina Mikhailovna, of the Leyboristskaya Partiya Alyaski.
_____________________________________The Tsardomof Alaska_______________________________________
Царство Аляски, or the Russian Empire lives on in it's old colony, Alaska after the conclusion of the Russian Revolution of 1917. Standing with it's allies against the Moscow Accord of Russia and it's alliance members, nevertheless world tensions dwindle and the people of Alaska grow ever more desensitised with the conservative status quo, and their insistence on clinging to a now redundant past.
Current date : 7th of April, 2019.

____________QnA___________
____..About me (OOC)____..

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:24 am

Tsarstvo Alyaski
"Good afternoon, President Lukina:
That's a good question: We are still debating whether we are really resurrecting or just cloning the deceased. There are too many currents in the Imperium that claim that we are actually creating copies of the deceased and let's not talk about the theological debates around this.
My position on that? I think that, indeed, we are managing to avoid death. Take Kylie: she committed suicide once with everything and ship but her mind managed to be transplanted into a new body, or was she not? Considering that she is still the sweetest, cutest, most stupid and joking boy I have ever met, I refuse to believe that I am in front of a 'perfect' replica, at least I just think"
—Kamile, Kmer of the Imperium.
Last edited by Remulia on Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:04 pm

/Shamefulbump
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:41 pm

"Guten Abend, Kamile.

I have what could be considered a very minor question, but...
I want to ask, how often do you eat sweets? What kinds of desserts do you enjoy the most?"
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Rozen der Hoffnung. Für das Vaterland."
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the Fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" - Magia German Cover - Sylvia and Julienne miss Oomiya Sakura

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:47 pm

"I have a rather..personal question to ask. If you were given the chance to take off those horns, would you?"

-Grand Empress of the United Imperium Grace Von Roland (Curious.)
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.

A 60.0 [Index Score] Nation in The International Democracy Index

News: R A D I O - S I L E N C E

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:52 pm

Azur Deutschland
"Guten aben, Sylvia I don't know if I pronounced it correctly.
Well, regarding the first question we could say that one of the advantages of being a Kmer is that I can eat sweets whenever I want and in the quantities that I can.
As for the second question: I like ice cream, especially Ryu-yan ice cream: a kind of very sweet and tasty fruit from the homeworld of the Remulian species. I would not know how to describe its flavor or compare it with fruits of your nation, I will only say that it is my favorite flavor"

---------------------------------------------
Svenska-Britannia
"Hello, Empress Grace.
Why would I do something like that? horns are a typical Remulian feature. It would be the equivalent of removing your pinkies.
If I had the opportunity, I would say 'NO'"
Last edited by Remulia on Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:45 pm

/Shamefulbump, shameonme.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:39 am

"How now, Kamile! As a matter of fact, I do have some questions for you. I hope 'tis alright."

*Inhales*

"1. Is zere a particular star system you favor above others--if so, why? And is zere a particular star system or planet you absolutely despise, and how come?
2. How many habitable planets are zere in Remulia? Were zey habitable to begin with, or was bioengineering required to make zem suitable for life? For any planets in ze latter categor, how long did it take you to make ze planets habitable, and what did you do to make zem such?
3. What is your level of medicine like? I have heard you bring it up many times, and I just want to know how sophisticated it is compared to our own. Secondarily, how does Remulian healthcare account for what I presume to be a plethora of sapient species?
4. Adding on to ze previous question, how many sapient species are in your realm? How similar or different are zey from each other, and do they share common ancestry from interplanetary immigration?
5. How does your empire deal with addicts, I mean...people who are addicted to substances? Are zere rehabilitation centres and programs like AA? I know zis is a seemingly random question, but 'tis one that I cannot get out of my head for obvious reasons."
-Queen Marie Victoria Ethel Kehrer
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Remulia
Diplomat

Postby Remulia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:49 pm

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:"How now, Kamile! As a matter of fact, I do have some questions for you. I hope 'tis alright."

*Inhales*

"1. Is zere a particular star system you favor above others--if so, why? And is zere a particular star system or planet you absolutely despise, and how come?
2. How many habitable planets are zere in Remulia? Were zey habitable to begin with, or was bioengineering required to make zem suitable for life? For any planets in ze latter categor, how long did it take you to make ze planets habitable, and what did you do to make zem such?
3. What is your level of medicine like? I have heard you bring it up many times, and I just want to know how sophisticated it is compared to our own. Secondarily, how does Remulian healthcare account for what I presume to be a plethora of sapient species?
4. Adding on to ze previous question, how many sapient species are in your realm? How similar or different are zey from each other, and do they share common ancestry from interplanetary immigration?
5. How does your empire deal with addicts, I mean...people who are addicted to substances? Are zere rehabilitation centres and programs like AA? I know zis is a seemingly random question, but 'tis one that I cannot get out of my head for obvious reasons."
-Queen Marie Victoria Ethel Kehrer

Hello, dear Queen Marie, i'm glad you asked, so, i will answer..now.
1) Favorite star system? The Capital one. What? is pretty and has a lot of things and i don't have any system or planet that i despise...at least within the Imperium.
2) Hmmm...12 star systems, some of them have 12 planets, others less...hmm...a lot of planets. Some of them were habitable to begin with, specially the conquered planets, others we had to, as humans says, "Terraform" and that process last months thanks to our oxigen, nitrogen and biomes generators. Someone should come up with something to make the process faster.
3)Very advanced: we can cure diseases that you consider incurable, such as cancer and certain sexually transmitted diseases, apart from that, we do not need injections to put medicines into the body and surgeries are not so invasive thanks to nanotechnology.
Physicians in the Imperium must have great anatomical and physiological knowledge of the species that inhabit it. Treatments that work in one species hardly work in another.
4)Taking into account the protectorates, 11 species. The species share many characteristics in common such as wisdom, organization and the ability to work as a team, in terms of differences ... well, we have a species of floating octopus, an insectoid species, I think a species that changes sex to Will ... uff, so many differences that I don't even know how they have adapted to life in the Imperium.
All these species have evolved from their own ancestors on their respective planets, although we could say that the Remulians owe their existence to the Reticulians.
5) We have several rehabilitation centers throughout the Imperium and various treatments that include so-called "brain therapies" although many call them "brainwashes". I clarify that these therapies are only applied under the authorization of the patient. What kind of doctor would alter someone's brain with his permission? Wait, I already answered myself: the Gryans do that regularly.
I hope I have answered all your questions with all the clarity and sincerity of the matter.
Last edited by Remulia on Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information