NATION

PASSWORD

Southeast Marajarbian-Tupeia1 War (Closed, Don't post)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Southeast Marajarbian-Tupeia1 War (Closed, Don't post)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:39 am

This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

After Tupeia1's refusal to abolish its slave trade, which has violated multiple human rights, Southeast Marajarbia has declared an official war on Tupeia1 and its slave business, and call on our allies in the IDSF to join in the fighting. If our side is successful in this war, Tupeia1 will be annexed, and its slave trade abolished by the IDSF, as slavery is considered an official IDSF sin.

OOC: They also pissed me off by sending the bird multiple times in recent telegrams, and you really don't want to piss somebody like me off.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:53 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

After Tupeia1's refusal to abolish its slave trade, which has violated multiple human rights, Southeast Marajarbia has declared an official war on Tupeia1 and its slave business, and call on our allies in the IDSF to join in the fighting. If our side is successful in this war, Tupeia1 will be annexed, and its slave trade abolished by the IDSF, as slavery is considered an official IDSF sin.

OOC: They also pissed me off by sending the bird multiple times in recent telegrams, and you really don't want to piss somebody like me off.

5,000 Southeast Marajarbian troops, as well as 25 Tanks, 35 Knightmare Lites and 3,000 IDSF robots are dispatched to Tupeia1.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:44 am

Tyrantio Land will not enter this war yet.....but will still station the KRS Prince Louis near Tupeia
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:03 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:Tyrantio Land will not enter this war yet.....but will still station the KRS Prince Louis near Tupeia

Southeast Marajarbia starts a campaign to free unprobed slaves, and give them guns to fight Tupeia1, while ensuring that if unprobed slaves wish to be free, they can get on the next boat to the IDSF.

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:23 pm

The UAC sends a group of neutral aid workers
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:16 pm

The Southeast Marajarbians begin their assault on the coast and ports of Tupeia1, in order to shut down their slave exporting business.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:11 pm

"Due to the horrendous violations of Human Rights Tyrantio Land will enter the War against Tupeia and will send 10,000 Soldiers into combat.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:16 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:"Due to the horrendous violations of Human Rights Tyrantio Land will enter the War against Tupeia and will send 10,000 Soldiers into combat.

The Southeast Marajarbian forces thank the Tyranti forces for assistance in this war. The Forces also capture 2 major ports used by Tupeia1, and captures some vehicles.

Chuying
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuying » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:21 pm

Chuying has intercepted several Tupeian cargo ships illegally trespassing in it's territorial waters, and apprehended all of them including their crew as they have been found to be carrying people bound for trafficking in unsanitary, dangerous conditions. They have also found illegally mined diamonds and endangered plant species onboard, so the crew will be sentenced to life in prison not only for trafficking, but breaking several environmental and mining regulations. The cargo ships reportedly were attempting to continue their illegal activities after escaping Tupeia, some of their government officials were also onboard.

We will be deploying 5 cruisers and 2 frigates to the coastal waters of Tupeia in order to apprehend any other ships attempting to escape or avoid being punished for their human rights violations.
Last edited by Chuying on Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The State of Chuying - 珠瀛國度 - دولة تشويينغ

———————————————————————————

Capital: Tsinchung - 新城 - بلدة جديدة | Official Languages: English, Chinese, Arabic
Head of State: Prime Minister Sebastian Yew | Population: 8.4 million (2019 census)

Member of the ICDN | Member of the LITA | SETZA Foreign Consumer Nation

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:21 pm

40,000 additional Tyranti Soldiers have arrived in combat and are planning to attack a major Tupeian Slave Fort
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Hi, Soveiniesberg would like to join the war. on the Marajarbian side, actually.

Sincerely, Joseph Sovei
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:43 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
Hi, Soveiniesberg would like to join the war. on the Marajarbian side, actually.

Sincerely, Joseph Sovei

OOC: There is no need for this unless you TG me, and you are allowed to join whichever side you want.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:51 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Soveiniesberg wrote:

Sincerely, Joseph Sovei

OOC: There is no need for this unless you TG me, and you are allowed to join whichever side you want.

oocly: oh okay that's fine, but I am joining the war by the way

Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

Um, I say that I had recently brought WMDs from him, you mean I cancel the order and embargo him ? Seems good enough. Thanks and 1000 soldiers and 10 tanks are sent to SM.
Resignation at ISDF, and New Member of ICDN.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:29 pm

I have sent a bomber plane, filled with gravel, over for use by the Marajarbian side.

sincerely, Joseph Sovei

ooc note: man I bought nukes from tupia so I hope my offer isn't declined.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:34 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:39 pm

Mystery Realms has Found a Ship that were filled with 100 slaves that were exported to the buyer. We taken hostage and freed the slaves and sent them to ISDF bases where they were taken care of.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:46 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:Mystery Realms has Found a Ship that were filled with 100 slaves that were exported to the buyer. We taken hostage and freed the slaves and sent them to ISDF bases where they were taken care of.

ooc note: nice

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:57 pm

Soveiniesberg sends 500,000,000,000 gallons of vodka as rations for the Marajarbian side.
sincerely, Joseph Sovei

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:58 pm

OOC: Don't you think it's a little odd to respond in such ways without the other supposed participant even having a post made yet?

Further a lot of this comes off as making decisions for Tupeia instead of responding to mutual actions, a lot of generally bad RP newbie mistakes are kinda going on around here, and I'd at least suggest that if you wanna really wanna then you can always ask a mentor for guidance.
✟ The Holy Solar Empire: A christian majority empire, primarily inspired by the HRE, Rome, and Imperial China ✟ Hello from the 100th Century ✟ Factbook RepositoryThe Holy Solar Empire Overview
✟ I have absolutely no idea how to make a good sig, some of yall crazy. ✟

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:01 pm

OOC: Here we go again. *sigh*
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:03 pm

The Holy Solar Empire wrote:OOC: Don't you think it's a little odd to respond in such ways without the other supposed participant even having a post made yet?

Further a lot of this comes off as making decisions for Tupeia instead of responding to mutual actions, a lot of generally bad RP newbie mistakes are kinda going on around here, and I'd at least suggest that if you wanna really wanna then you can always ask a mentor for guidance.

OOC: We already know, and I sent a link to Tupeia1. You are not needed here unless you will participate in the RP.

Mystery Realms
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mystery Realms » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:55 pm

Dear all ISDF nations,
Can you please send all your ships to Tupeia1’s borders to rescue slaves that are being shipped to buyers in the Tupeia1 Salve sale thread. I say we create a blockade, embargo, or more like a sanction

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:47 am

This is 101. You cannot force a player to engage with a war on you. I'm pretty sure Tupeia is not gonna join so I recommend everyone just stop. Please. I'm losing my sanity

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:49 am

Spaincio wrote:This is 101. You cannot force a player to engage with a war on you. I'm pretty sure Tupeia is not gonna join so I recommend everyone just stop. Please. I'm losing my sanity

Tupeia1 agreed to this.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents