NATION

PASSWORD

[r] Flaming in anti-police protests thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Neu California
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

[r] Flaming in anti-police protests thread

Postby Neu California » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:21 am

Austreylia wrote:
Neu California wrote:No, I wasn't. I went off of Wikipedia's well-sourced count that I have been given zero reason to disbelieve. Show me a source that there were dozens of death as YOU said, you liar.

Don't call me a liar, you son of a bitch.

Wikipedia states, with citations, that "at least 25" were killed. I'd say that 25 is enough to count as dozens.

Bolded relevant. If calling him a liar counts as flaming or flamebaiting, I'll accept the punishment.
"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little"-FDR
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist"-Dom Helder Camara
"When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression"-Unknown
He/him
Aspie and proud
I'm a weak agnostic without atheistic or theistic leanings.
Endless sucker for romantic lesbian stuff

"During my research I interviewed a guy who said he was a libertarian until he did MDMA and realized that other people have feelings, and that was pretty much the best summary of libertarianism I've ever heard"

Austreylia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Austreylia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:25 am

How dare you report me? What could you possibly have to gain from doing this?

Maybe don't bait me by calling me a liar, and I wouldn't have had to say what I said. I'm not going to just sit there and be disrespected by you.
...we do a little trolling, it's called we do a little trolling.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:33 am

Austreylia wrote:How dare you report me?

They dared because you flamed them. Just as they flamed you. *** Both of you are Warned for Flaming ***

Austreylia wrote:I wouldn't have had to say what I said. I'm not going to just sit there and be disrespected by you.

Nobody forced you to break site rules. The appropriate response is to report them, not counter-flame. Do it again and expect bans and deletions to follow.

Return to Moderation