NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] [EGG] ...notice me senpai uwu

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

[DRAFT] [EGG] ...notice me senpai uwu

Postby Drew Durrnil » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:05 pm

uwu owo
[title]...notice me senpai uwu
[description]It has been well-known through @@NAME@@ that a group of teenagers are stalking and drawing erotic fanart of you. A secret press conference is now being held to discuss different methods to ensure your security.
[validity]Must have "senpai" as the leader name

[optionvalidity]Must allow death penalty
[option1a]Your loyal personal secretary @@RANDOMNAME@@ states, "This invasion of privacy to any person, much less the leader, is never tolerated.", as he motions for his colleagues to keep their distance away from you. "This is an embarrassment to our glorious @@TYPE@@, and any person who gets too touchy with our @@LEADER@@ shall be arrested and sentenced to death!"
[effect]@@DENONYMPLURAL@@ are advised to stay six feet apart from their @@LEADER@@

[optionvalidity]Must not allow death penalty
[option1b]Your loyal personal secretary @@RANDOMNAME@@ states, "This invasion of privacy to any person, much less the leader, is never tolerated.", as he motions for his colleagues to keep their distance away from you. "This is an embarrassment to our glorious @@TYPE@@, and any person who gets too touchy with our @@LEADER@@ shall be arrested and imprisoned for life!"
[effect]@@DENONYMPLURAL@@ are advised to stay six feet apart from their @@LEADER@@

[option2]In response to your secretary's statement, one of your more patriotic colleagues exclaims, "Let's look at the issue at another perspective. These fangirls are a symbol of our glorious nation, and show just how great we are! We must present these symbols of our prosperity and happiness all across @@REGION@@!"
[effect]@@DENONYM@@ propaganda is often said to be the creepiest in @@REGION@@

[option3]Somehow, a drooling fan of yours managed to enter the conference room, shouting, "We love you, @@LEADER@@! I want to show you how much I adore you with a drawing of you that I made!", which was a sexually explicit picture of your naked body. "I want you to notice me, so my life can be complete!"
[effect]@@LEADER@@ is a living museum
Last edited by Drew Durrnil on Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
also known as pacific shores
author of sc #434
professional slab worshipper
lieutenant of the south pacific special forces
2023 ananke award co-winner
Rosartemis wrote:DOWN WITH UEPU THOSE DAMNED RAIDERS!

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:24 pm

The Leader Meme and Fandom Menace already cover this topic.

(which is unfortunate, because this CWA draft is quite funny)
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:13 am

Yeah, I think The Fandom Menace missed an open goal when it wasn't written in fanfic style. Ah well.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Return to Got Issues?