NATION

PASSWORD

British Albertan-IDSF War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Arab Republic of Botswana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

British Albertan-IDSF War

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:08 am

After the deadly chemical attack on the IDSF by the Albertans , we have no choice but to declare war on Alberta for Chemical Warfare
Member of the ICDN , WTO , UN , Arab League , NATO , and Observer of OPEC
Host Nation of CFTC

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:10 am

Tyrantio Land launches 500 Tanks and 50,000 soldiers into British Alberta
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:10 am

Arab Republic of Botswana wrote:After the deadly chemical attack on the IDSF by the Albertans , we have no choice but to declare war on Alberta for Chemical Warfare

OOC: And nuclear. They tried to nuke the IHS.
IC: The IHS starts bombing Albertian bases
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:11 am

Arab Republic of Botswana wrote:After the deadly chemical attack on the IDSF by the Albertans , we have no choice but to declare war on Alberta for Chemical Warfare

Southeast Marajarbian troops, alongside several robots and Knightmare Lite models, are immediately deployed to the battlefield.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

British Alberta
Attaché

Founded: Jan 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby British Alberta » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:12 am

Some troops defect from the Government and join the IDSF

The defectors win the battle of Winnipeg and government troops retreat to Quebec

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:13 am

Botswanan tanks mount a fourteen day siege of Vancouver in which Vancouver finally falls in Botswanan Hands
Last edited by Arab Republic of Botswana on Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Host Nation of CFTC

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:14 am

British Alberta wrote:Some troops defect from the Government and join the IDSF

The defectors win the battle of Winnipeg and government troops retreat to Quebec

The IHS starts sending subs to the arctic and troops to Baffin Is.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:14 am

Tyrantio Land launches a full assault on retreating British Albertan soldiers
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:14 am

A squad of Southeast Marajarbian troops and IDSF robots capture a military base near Winnipeg, and prepare for the assault on Quebec.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

British Alberta
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby British Alberta » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:16 am

Defectors form the Provisional Government of Canada thus starting the Albertan Civil War concurrent to the IDSF War

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:16 am

A Tyranti Siege cannon has been brought to Quebec
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:18 am

USS Armiggedon comes in a bombards Quebec with other ship....Spaceship USS Supernova gets its weapon tests at firing at the governement building
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:18 am

British Alberta wrote:Defectors form the Provisional Government of Canada thus starting the Albertan Civil War concurrent to the IDSF War

Knowing this , the Botswanan Army then fund rebel groups , notably the FLQ (the Canadian version of Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam)
Host Nation of CFTC

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:19 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

A squad of Southeast Marajarbian troops and IDSF robots capture a military base near Winnipeg, and prepare for the assault on Quebec.

OOC: No godmodding
IC: The IHS starts invading Baffin Island and Ontario.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:20 am

the Front de libération du Québec seize Montreal and Quebec City from Government Troops
Last edited by Arab Republic of Botswana on Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Host Nation of CFTC

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:23 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

OOC: No godmodding

OOC: It isn’t.

IC: The Southeast Marajarbian forces march throughout Quebec, and assist the rest of the IDSF forces.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:24 am

Operation Protea was a military operation during the IDSF War and Canadian Civil War in which the Peoples Army of Botswana (PAB) destroyed a number of Canadian bases in Yellowknife .
Host Nation of CFTC

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:24 am

An additional 25,000 Soldiers are being sent into British Alberta
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:25 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: No godmodding

OOC: It isn’t.

IC: The Southeast Marajarbian forces march throughout Quebec, and assist the rest of the IDSF forces.

OOC: Let Alberta decide how and if it is taken
IC: The IHS troops start assaulting the Canadian Islands.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

British Alberta
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby British Alberta » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:25 am

The Government in a last attempt, uses the Omega virus on defectors and IDSF troops

British Alberta
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby British Alberta » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:26 am

OOC:
um there is no base there only in the rural areas

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:27 am

British Alberta wrote:The Government in a last attempt, uses the Omega virus on defectors and IDSF troops

OOC: Was Quebec Taken

IC: In response Tyrantio Land is sending 100,000 more soldiers into combat
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:28 am

The IHS send the vaccine to the front lines.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:29 am

British Alberta wrote:The Government in a last attempt, uses the Omega virus on defectors and IDSF troops

You can not make the Omega virus....I only have it in this war....time to godmod?
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:30 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The IHS send the vaccine to the front lines.

OOC: Remember No vaccine, no cure, only weakness is Mercury

IC: Tyrantio Land has began bombing Albertan Bases
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents