NATION

PASSWORD

UIC OOC Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
United International Cooperative
Secretary

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

UIC OOC Thread

Postby United International Cooperative » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:31 pm

Welcome to the UIC OOC thread. All OOC discussion goes here.

To join the UIC, sign up here.
Intergovernmental organization that promotes world peace, stability, and prosperity. The equivalent of the World Assembly in RPs. Founded and led by The Allied Tribe. Founded January 2021.

NOTE: We are an independent intergovernmental organization. We are not affiliated with UCA [despite having a similar name] or any other military alliance.

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:23 am

I'm going to rush our first resolution, so I'll probably mess up on a few things. This will be about establishing the rules of war in the UIC.
Currently retired. This nation (my first on this website) will be put to rest after 4 years on April 22.
A pacifist union located on the utopian planet Delotheaa. Nothing notable other than its longevity (as the nation has existed for over 10,000 years) and its unusual ability to repel invasions.
We are also called Deetileaa-Deluaiia.
2nd Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ATFF | The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:14 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:I'm going to rush our first resolution, so I'll probably mess up on a few things. This will be about establishing the rules of war in the UIC.

I'm going to actually start working on this now. I should be done in 5-10 minutes.
Currently retired. This nation (my first on this website) will be put to rest after 4 years on April 22.
A pacifist union located on the utopian planet Delotheaa. Nothing notable other than its longevity (as the nation has existed for over 10,000 years) and its unusual ability to repel invasions.
2nd Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ATFF | The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby United International Cooperative » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:06 am

First resolution is done, please vote on it!

This probably wouldn't do well as a WA resolution since I pretty much simplified it, but deal with it anyway. Remember that I rushed it.
Intergovernmental organization that promotes world peace, stability, and prosperity. The equivalent of the World Assembly in RPs. Founded and led by The Allied Tribe. Founded January 2021.

NOTE: We are an independent intergovernmental organization. We are not affiliated with UCA [despite having a similar name] or any other military alliance.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:20 am

I have sent something on the IC thread. It is important.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:26 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I have sent something on the IC thread. It is important.

I saw it, but the IDSF's conflicts aren't our conflicts. We will attempt to keep peace and lessen hostilities, but do not expect us to help you in war.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:28 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I have sent something on the IC thread. It is important.

I saw it, but the IDSF's conflicts aren't our conflicts. We will attempt to keep peace and lessen hostilities, but do not expect us to help you in war.

There is no war. We need to calm down the situation.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:03 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

There is no war. We need to calm down the situation.

Leave it to us to calm the situation down.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby United International Cooperative » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:54 pm

Should we intervene in the situation between the IHS and Turkey and the Caucasus? We will remain neutral and only take part to calm the situation down, while also sending peacekeepers to help protect civilians if the conflict escalates. The UIC currently is planning on sending 1000 peacekeepers, one hospital ship, one medical tent, and one ambulance. 700 peacekeepers, the hospital ship, the medical tent, and the ambulance will all be supplied by The Allied Tribe. We need three UIC nations to provide 100 peacekeepers each.
Last edited by United International Cooperative on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:03 pm

Ibica is willing to contribute 100 soldiers from the Army's 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1st Battalion, 3rd Regiment. We would also be willing to provide further peacekeepers and medical staff if the need arises.

SkalVinos
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby SkalVinos » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:41 am

Skal Vinos is also willing to send 100 peacekeepers, with more on the way if need be. Medical help, material aid, and construction (and re-construction) are also included in it.

I might act through The Vinoan Provinces. Do I need or do I not need to sign it up for me to be allowed to do this?
Skal Vinos, the Actual Left-Leaning College State but State Capitalist
A 13.3 civilization, according to this index. PT, MT, and FanT schizo-clarketech. Local year is 802 AT (and 2018 CE for Earth-equivalent).
Themes: "Quantum Dub" - "Geodesic" - "Axial Tilt Zero" - "Boltzmann Brains" - "The Lost Frontier"
Too depressed for madness. ;-; | If I'm not in F&NI, I always frisk about in F7. | Su nao ni I LOVE YOU! | I make most of my flags by myself on Paint 3D! (and Corel)

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:32 am

United International Cooperative wrote:Should we intervene in the situation between the IHS and Turkey and the Caucasus? We will remain neutral and only take part to calm the situation down, while also sending peacekeepers to help protect civilians if the conflict escalates. The UIC currently is planning on sending 1000 peacekeepers, one hospital ship, one medical tent, and one ambulance. 700 peacekeepers, the hospital ship, the medical tent, and the ambulance will all be supplied by The Allied Tribe. We need three UIC nations to provide 100 peacekeepers each.

It's dying down because the Sultan of T&C, well.. he had an unfortunate accident with a landmine. What we need peacekeepers for now is to stop the three contenders for the throne from killing each other. We also need peacekeepers in Armenia, where there's a revolt.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:33 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
United International Cooperative wrote:Should we intervene in the situation between the IHS and Turkey and the Caucasus? We will remain neutral and only take part to calm the situation down, while also sending peacekeepers to help protect civilians if the conflict escalates. The UIC currently is planning on sending 1000 peacekeepers, one hospital ship, one medical tent, and one ambulance. 700 peacekeepers, the hospital ship, the medical tent, and the ambulance will all be supplied by The Allied Tribe. We need three UIC nations to provide 100 peacekeepers each.

It's dying down because the Sultan of T&C, well.. he had an unfortunate accident with a landmine. What we need peacekeepers for now is to stop the three contenders for the throne from killing each other. We also need peacekeepers in Armenia, where there's a revolt.

Then that will be our game plan.

We still need 100 more peacekeepers from 1 more nation, after that we’ll begin planning in the main IC thread.

And oh, you don’t need to signup for the thread if you’re switching nations provided you choose to tell me first.
Last edited by The Allied Tribe on Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

SkalVinos
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby SkalVinos » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:15 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:And oh, you don’t need to signup for the thread if you’re switching nations provided you choose to tell me first.

Ok, nice. Thank you for the heads up.
Skal Vinos, the Actual Left-Leaning College State but State Capitalist
A 13.3 civilization, according to this index. PT, MT, and FanT schizo-clarketech. Local year is 802 AT (and 2018 CE for Earth-equivalent).
Themes: "Quantum Dub" - "Geodesic" - "Axial Tilt Zero" - "Boltzmann Brains" - "The Lost Frontier"
Too depressed for madness. ;-; | If I'm not in F&NI, I always frisk about in F7. | Su nao ni I LOVE YOU! | I make most of my flags by myself on Paint 3D! (and Corel)

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby United International Cooperative » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:32 pm

Sadly, due to the creation of the UCA (which is unrelated to the UIC), we will have to speed things up. I will just make the last 100 peacekeepers Sharifistanis. If anybody wants to add peacekeepers to replace the Sharifistanis, just tell me and I’ll pretend they were never called up (provided it’s before we make our first RP post).

I will post the application now.

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:11 pm

I’m about to start the 2nd Allied Tribe War since I want to have a good reason for the inactivity of the UIC. The UIC is not a military alliance so you don’t need to (and shouldn’t) send military support to us. In fact, you don’t need to send any support. However, you should still support us, at least politically.

In addition, the UIC peacekeepers decided on earlier will be used in the conflict to help civilians. Most of them are Allied Tribal, but they will be unarmed and refrain from assisting our forces. The Fascist Front shouldn’t attack them anyways, because, if they do, well..

If you are a UIC member and have any concerns, respond here.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information