NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Legislative Branch (IDSF Members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

IDSF Legislative Branch (IDSF Members only)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:39 pm

This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

In order to be able to ensure that member nations don't become hostile to us, and begin expanding their territory, we have come up with a new legislative branch in order to be able to assist individual member nations in the management of their territory. This is separate from the IDSF board thread, and will only be used to pass legislation that benefits every member nation as a form of a diplomatic government. This will also serve as a way to vote on condemnations and/or sanctions on groups that misinterpret our true goals as a military alliance. As per IDSF guidelines, this is only for members, and will benefit everyone who joins up with us.
If any diplomatic legislation passes here, it will be passed over to the board for the final vote.

If you wish to sign up with us: viewtopic.php?t=501520&f=23&view=unread#unread

If you wish to define our foreign policies with other groups: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=501775

If you wish to contribute to our military development: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=501647
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:27 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

In order to be able to ensure that member nations don't become hostile to us, and begin expanding their territory, we have come up with a new legislative branch in order to be able to assist individual member nations in the management of their territory. This is separate from the IDSF board thread, and will only be used to pass legislation that benefits every member nation as a form of a diplomatic government. This will also serve as a way to vote on condemnations and/or sanctions on groups that misinterpret our true goals as a military alliance. As per IDSF guidelines, this is only for members, and will benefit everyone who joins up with us.
If any diplomatic legislation passes here, it will be passed over to the board for the final vote.

If you wish to define our foreign policies with other groups: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=501775

If you wish to contribute to our military development: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=501647

Southeast Marajarbia proposes the Fair Trade Act. If passed by the IDSF Boards, this Act will:

i: Allow any and all member nations to sign on to peaceful trade agreements if a member has signed on to any trade agreement (I.E we all sign a trade deal)

ii: Allow member nations to cooperate on international infrastructure projects that benefit all IDSF members and the rest of the world, such as trains in Hun Chu, and Canals in Nobelia.

iii: Facilitate the transportation and sale of goods all around the world via a cheap route through IDSF nations, which benefits our respective economies.

IV: Facilitate access between member nations and their respective alliances or groups that have nations that have not been sanctioned to benefit from trade with us.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:30 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

Southeast Marajarbia proposes the Fair Trade Act. If passed by the IDSF Boards, this Act will:

i: Allow any and all member nations to sign on to peaceful trade agreements if a member has signed on to any trade agreement (I.E we all sign a trade deal)

ii: Allow member nations to cooperate on international infrastructure projects that benefit all IDSF members and the rest of the world, such as trains in Hun Chu, and Canals in Nobelia.

iii: Facilitate the transportation and sale of goods all around the world via a cheap route through IDSF nations, which benefits our respective economies.

IV: Facilitate access between member nations and their respective alliances or groups that have nations that have not been sanctioned to benefit from trade with us.

OOC: You really like trading, huh?
We vote AYE.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

OOC: You really like trading, huh?
We vote AYE.

OOC: It is in my motto.

IC: The Act is passed, and proceeds to the board for a final vote.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: You really like trading, huh?
We vote AYE.

I vote AYE again.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:40 pm

I vote AYE again.

OOC: I’ll post this in the other thread, where you can vote AYE.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:42 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I vote AYE again.

OOC: I’ll post this in the other thread, where you can vote AYE.

OOC: Ok.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:11 pm

The Southeast Marajarbians propose a new bill that they call the Spoils of War Act. If passed by both this and the Board, this act will :

i: Allow member nations who've recently expanded their territory during a war to transform whatever territory they received from that war, with assistance from the IDSF Board.

ii: Allow non-members impacted by war to join the IDSF, if their territory was on the line and belongs to an IDSF nation.

iii: Create a International Peacekeeping Commission made up of members of the IDSF, designed to oversee a war-impacted nation's development and transition as it recovers from war.

IV: Create the War Recovery Plan, which allows member nations to donate up to 300,000 of their local currency, alongside aid packages, to nations impacted by large or small-scale wars that have big consequences.

V: Allow corporations of member nations to establish factories and businesses in war-impacted nations, allowing jobs to be provided for the local populace as they initiate their recovery.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:34 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:The Southeast Marajarbians propose a new bill that they call the Spoils of War Act. If passed by both this and the Board, this act will :

i: Allow member nations who've recently expanded their territory during a war to transform whatever territory they received from that war, with assistance from the IDSF Board.

ii: Allow non-members impacted by war to join the IDSF, if their territory was on the line and belongs to an IDSF nation.

iii: Create a International Peacekeeping Commission made up of members of the IDSF, designed to oversee a war-impacted nation's development and transition as it recovers from war.

IV: Create the War Recovery Plan, which allows member nations to donate up to 300,000 of their local currency, alongside aid packages, to nations impacted by large or small-scale wars that have big consequences.

V: Allow corporations of member nations to establish factories and businesses in war-impacted nations, allowing jobs to be provided for the local populace as they initiate their recovery.

I accept all except no. IV, we need to increase it to whatever the member nation wishes to donate.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:37 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:The Southeast Marajarbians propose a new bill that they call the Spoils of War Act. If passed by both this and the Board, this act will :

I accept all except no. IV, we need to increase it to whatever the member nation wishes to donate.

I'll change it, but isn't 300,000 already enough?

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:40 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I accept all except no. IV, we need to increase it to whatever the member nation wishes to donate.

No. That isn't enough to build several buildings or even a military base.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:47 am

No. That isn't enough to build several buildings or even a military base.

The resolution is passed and sent to the board, where I'll modify it.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

The Talks on Han Chu

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:04 am

Time to test here.....
1. That all countries involved in the West v. East war will get govern a piece of land in Eastern Han Chu for a few weeks

2. Talks about the borders will be in the main room

3. Other countries outside the IDSF will get the same share.

4. Eastern Han Chu turns to the Democratic Republic after the weeks. The following part of the Eastern Han Chu´s jobs for now before the democratic change in Han Chu:
  • Head General: Will head all areas
  • Advisers: Will help the head General
  • Eastern Han Chu international Congress: Will make laws in Han Chu before the change happens
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:07 am

Earth Allies wrote:Time to test here.....
1. That all countries involved in the West v. East war will get govern a piece of land in Eastern Han Chu for a few weeks

4. Eastern Han Chu turns to the Democratic Republic after the weeks. The following part of the Eastern Han Chu´s jobs for now before the democratic change in Han Chu:
  • Eastern Han Chu international Congress: Will make laws in Han Chu before the change happens

Sorry, EHC is now democratic and, you know, wouldn't appreciate this. Veto, but if Tyrantio and SM manage to overturn my veto this will pass.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:09 am

Aye, except for 3. We need permission first.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:18 am

I´ll ask them
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:20 am

Aye, it could work like the East and West Germany Plan
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:21 am

So my veto is cancelled. We need to ask EHC first.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:26 am

Earth Allies wrote:

I´ll ask them

The resolution is passed, and goes to the board thread for the final vote.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:11 am

The Southeast Marajarbians propose the Slavery Prohibition Act. If passed by both this and the Board, this act will:

i: Allow special measures to be put in place for slave traders, such as Tupeia1 and Solitaire.

ii: Put tariffs and sanctions on nations involved in the slave trade, including those who purchase slaves and don't release them upon their arrival.

iii: Abolish slavery in new member nations if they benefit from slavery and not manufacturing.

IV: Blockade slave traders who avoid sanctions by exporting more slaves, in order to cripple their economy if they benefit from slave trading and manufacture WMDs.

V: Create a "Anti-Slavery Commission" made up of IDSF members, who become dedicated to working hard and spreading word about the abolition of slavery.

Lushansk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lushansk » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:36 pm

I propose we form the Allied Control Council comprising of SM , IHS , Lushansk ,and British Columbia
and the British Albertan Military be only used for self defense only

The provisions follow

British Alberta removes all claim to British Columbia and Yukon

They must pay reparations

Sovereignty will be restricted to Alberta and the Northern Territories unless said otherwise

Alberta will release Nunavut , Ontario , Manitoba , Nova Scotia , and Quebec

WMDs will be promptly destroyed
The Miltary will be banned from using Chemical warfare

If these provisions are violated, we will place sanctions until they comply
Last edited by Lushansk on Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bascially 1950s Canada in Eastern Europe

IRL Mainland Territory is based on Ukraine with States in North Korea , French Guyana , Angola as part of Metropolitan Lushansk

Member of the Warsaw Treaty Organization and KTO Member

Note: Despite our flag , we are actually a member of the Eastern Bloc

#ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:12 am

Lushansk wrote:I propose we form the Allied Control Council comprising of SM , IHS , Lushansk ,and British Columbia

The provisions follow

Sovereignty will be restricted to Alberta and the Northern Territories unless said otherwise

Aye, but this document needs to have a name.

Nordeslund
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordeslund » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:33 am

Lushansk wrote:I propose we form the Allied Control Council comprising of SM , IHS , Lushansk ,and British Columbia

The provisions follow

Aye, but this document needs to have a name.

The IDSF-British Alberta Act
Member of the ICDN and CUSP, Host Nation of SETZA.
My Views:
Pro: Metric System (much easier to count with), Hot dog is a sandwich (it's "meat" between bread)
Anti: Daylight saving time (it's voluntary jet-lag), Decaf coffee (cruel joke or blatant scam, you decide)

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:36 am

The provisions follow

Aye
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:41 am

Security Act

1. Forbids member nations from leaving the IDSF for 48 hours.
2. Members must warn other nations when elections are happening/going to happen soon.
3. Will automatically expel and declare war on any puppet or nation found to be a spy.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates