NATION

PASSWORD

Tupeia Slave Sales [Open to all]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Tupeia Slave Sales [Open to all]

Postby Tupeia1 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:59 pm

All posts must not violate the PG-13 rule. All orders are carefully read and processed this time.

The solution to the problem

Workers asking for $ 18 an hour again? Fruit pickers starting to associate? We know how he feels. In today's world, the services we provide are solutions to your problems. So relax and let the slave market solve all your problems. What sets us apart from other slave nations is that we think ahead, things get worse because slaves can be freed like slave ships. For the sake of safety, all slaves have probes built in them that make them mindless slaves of free will who carry out all your commandments without question. For added security, the probe has a mini-bomb that activates on command and kills goods.

The problem of high prices

Are you tired of astronomical prices for subdued standards? You see, Tupeia has billions of mind slaves. So we are willing to sell you a lot of slaves at insanely low prices.We have low prices and high quality - not the other way around.The benefits are not over, after incident number 125 we updated all our probes and additionally painted the probes in educated slaves, from now on the probe took full control of the goods, making liberation impossible.

Note: Keep in mind that slaves are permanently mutilated and that any removal of the probes will cause the slave to explode and die. We are not responsible for any damages resulting from this. Keep that in mind.

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:59 pm

CATALOGUE

Agricultural slaves, $100

Manual labourers, $300

Mining slaves, $750

Domestic workers, $800

Military slaves, $1000

Field slaves - $5,000

Industrial slaves - $6,000

House slaves - $4,000

Musician slaves - $8,000

Skilled workers, $7,000

Pleasure slaves, $20,000

Educated slaves, $45,000

Slaves without probe, $ 2000

Other slaves (please explain the request)

Children under 10 years are half the price of an older colleague! Please specify your child order when ordering, otherwise you will be assumed to be looking for adults or adolescents.

ORDER FORM

Code: Select all
[b]Customer:[/b]
[b]Contact person:[/b]
[b]Type of slave:[/b]
[b]Number of slaves:[/b]
[b]Specifications:[/b]

OOC:Please note that the official order form is optional. You can order slaves in any form of IC post.
Last edited by Tupeia1 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Traden
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Traden » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:05 pm

Customer: Traden
Contact person: Falklan Vladeraut
Type of slave: Other
Number of slaves: 75000 (55000 Adult, 20000 Child) (80% Male, 20% Female)
Specifications: Must have skills in agriculture, mining, cleaning (both inside and outside), and fishing. Please ship to the Port of Lutrakraut, where the slaves will later be sold in auctions.
Current Member of SPSF (Tidal Force)

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:46 pm

Traden wrote:Customer: Traden
Contact person: Falklan Vladeraut
Type of slave: Other
Number of slaves: 75000 (55000 Adult, 20000 Child) (80% Male, 20% Female)
Specifications: Must have skills in agriculture, mining, cleaning (both inside and outside), and fishing. Please ship to the Port of Lutrakraut, where the slaves will later be sold in auctions.

"Dear Sirs,

Your offer has been accepted. Your slaves will be delivered as you wish".

Greeting,
The Great Apostate Nikkilus

Nazi Auremena
Secretary

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Auremena » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Customer:Nazi Auremena
Contact person:Frank Diszel
Type of slave:Industrial,Mining and Agricultural slaves
Number of slaves:200,000 each type of slave
Specifications:N/A
Last edited by Nazi Auremena on Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:41 am

Nazi Auremena wrote:Customer:Nazi Auremena
Contact person:Frank Diszel
Type of slave:Industrial,Mining and Agricultural slaves
Number of slaves:200,000 each type of slave
Specifications:N/A

"Dear Sirs,

Your offer has been accepted. Your slaves will be delivered as you wish".

Greeting,
The Great Apostate Nikkilus

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:27 am

"Forti Praesidio Fati"
The Illustrious Archduchy of Austanlia Maiora
Estate of Karl das Magnus, of the noble House of Rodenberg
To whom this is concerned to,
"To the most gracious and noble supplier of subservient property, on the behalf Archduke Karl das Magnus Weiser von Rodenberg, of the most illustrious Archduchy of Austanlia Maiora; in interest to pursue the acquisition of sentient property for use by and for the Rodenberg estates and of the realm, by your emporium of indentured peoples. To this end, we have inscribed within your form our desire, and have sent this communication along with an envoy of the estate, with the required tender for this transaction to see it fulfilled; this envoy shall arrive within a time seen most convenient by our two parties, of which such a time may be decided upon by further correspondence. It is of the estates sincere hope that this will be a most fruitful affair, and trust in your gracious hands the care of our envoy and purse, may this be the start of a hopefully prosperous association."
~ Secretary of the Rodenberg Estate

Customer: Karl das Magnus Weiser von Rodenberg, Archduke of Austanlia Maiora, loyal vassal of the Sectoriat of the Alderson Verge, subject within the glorious domain of the Sacrum Imperium Solarem
Contact person: Anna Bauer von Auerberg, Stewardess of the Rodenberg Estates, Baroness of Völkling
Type of slave: Military slaves, Field slaves, Industrial slaves, Skilled workers, Pleasure slaves, Educated slaves, Slaves without probe, Other slaves
Number of slaves:
64,875 of Military, Field, and Industrial slaves each
73,500 of Worker slaves
98,700 of Pleasure slaves (90%/10% female to male ratio)
13,600 of Educated slaves
250,000 slaves without probes
Other slaves - 100,000 child slaves of 50/50 ratio of male and female, max age of 13.
Specifications: We request that most of the children do not have any probe if possible.

Last edited by The Holy Solar Empire on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
✟ The Holy Solar Empire: A christian majority empire, primarily inspired by the HRE, Rome, and Imperial China ✟ Hello from the 100th Century ✟ Factbook RepositoryThe Holy Solar Empire Overview
✟ I have absolutely no idea how to make a good sig, some of yall crazy. ✟

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:16 pm

The Holy Solar Empire wrote:
(Image)
"Forti Praesidio Fati"
The Illustrious Archduchy of Austanlia Maiora
Estate of Karl das Magnus, of the noble House of Rodenberg
To whom this is concerned to,
"To the most gracious and noble supplier of subservient property, on the behalf Archduke Karl das Magnus Weiser von Rodenberg, of the most illustrious Archduchy of Austanlia Maiora; in interest to pursue the acquisition of sentient property for use by and for the Rodenberg estates and of the realm, by your emporium of indentured peoples. To this end, we have inscribed within your form our desire, and have sent this communication along with an envoy of the estate, with the required tender for this transaction to see it fulfilled; this envoy shall arrive within a time seen most convenient by our two parties, of which such a time may be decided upon by further correspondence. It is of the estates sincere hope that this will be a most fruitful affair, and trust in your gracious hands the care of our envoy and purse, may this be the start of a hopefully prosperous association."
~ Secretary of the Rodenberg Estate

Customer: Karl das Magnus Weiser von Rodenberg, Archduke of Austanlia Maiora, loyal vassal of the Sectoriat of the Alderson Verge, subject within the glorious domain of the Sacrum Imperium Solarem
Contact person: Anna Bauer von Auerberg, Stewardess of the Rodenberg Estates, Baroness of Völkling
Type of slave: Military slaves, Field slaves, Industrial slaves, Skilled workers, Pleasure slaves, Educated slaves, Slaves without probe, Other slaves
Number of slaves:
64,875 of Military, Field, and Industrial slaves each
73,500 of Worker slaves
98,700 of Pleasure slaves (90%/10% female to male ratio)
13,600 of Educated slaves
250,000 slaves without probes
Other slaves - 100,000 child slaves of 50/50 ratio of male and female, max age of 13.
Specifications: We request that most of the children do not have any probe if possible.

Hello, Blessed, I apologize on behalf of Theocracy Tupeia for being late in responding to your order. Your message arrived while we were upgrading our electronic network, so we only received it two days later, and the order was processed another day.
Your order has been officially approved and we will start delivering the slaves according to your order.

-The Great Apostate Nikkilus

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:20 am

Southeast Marajarbia condemns this slave trade, sanctions Tupeia1 for the human rights abuses committed in this slave trade, and demands the abolition of slavery in Tupeia1.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Traden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Traden » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:22 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Southeast Marajarbia condemns this slave trade, sanctions Tupeia1 for the human rights abuses committed in this slave trade, and demands the abolition of slavery in Tupeia1.

Fine, but I won't give up my slaves.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:24 am

Traden wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Southeast Marajarbia condemns this slave trade, sanctions Tupeia1 for the human rights abuses committed in this slave trade, and demands the abolition of slavery in Tupeia1.

You aren’t Tupeia1. Also, abolishing your slave trade means that all slaves are freed, and you just did that.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Traden
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Traden » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:27 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Traden wrote:

You aren’t Tupeia1. Also, abolishing your slave trade means that all slaves are freed, and you just did that.

It's too late. The auctions were finished already. Also, the slave trade ended. Since they are in my grounds, the owner is me.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:30 am

Traden wrote:

It's too late. The auctions were finished already. Also, the slave trade ended. Since they are in my grounds, the owner is me.

Even if auctions were finished, all slaves in your territory are freed. Also, if you are really Tupeia1, post on that account.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:53 am

Traden wrote:

Even if auctions were finished, all slaves in your territory are freed. Also, if you are really Tupeia1, post on that account.

What I think he meant is that he's fine with you demanding the abolition of slaves, but he will keep his slaves no matter what

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:56 am

Traden wrote:

SM just make him promise that he treats them well, we don't need two wars at the same time.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:58 am

Traden wrote:

Please provide proof that you are treating your slaves well

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:59 am

OOC: Maybe you should consider taking this elsewhere?
✟ The Holy Solar Empire: A christian majority empire, primarily inspired by the HRE, Rome, and Imperial China ✟ Hello from the 100th Century ✟ Factbook RepositoryThe Holy Solar Empire Overview

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:59 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

SM just make him promise that he treats them well, we don't need two wars at the same time.

I know we don't. However, if you read the OP, you can see that the slaves are being probed, which is a direct violation of human rights.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:01 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:SM just make him promise that he treats them well, we don't need two wars at the same time.

I know we don't. However, if you read the OP, you can see that the slaves are being probed, which is a direct violation of human rights.

Just tell him to stop that?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:03 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

Just tell him to stop that?

OOC: If you read his dispatches and name, you'll notice that he has done this exact same thing several times before, and has refused to stop.

The Holy Solar Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Solar Empire » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:03 am

OOC: If you want him to stop, then start an RP, talk about where you want it to go, and see where the story takes you. Besides them just willing to do so, there is no other way you can force them to do so. Short of deciding to have a different canon to them (Which I imagine some people on NS don't like, but I don't mind personally.)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:04 am

The Holy Solar Empire wrote:OOC: If you want him to stop, then start an RP, talk about where you want it to go, and see where the story takes you. Besides them just willing to do so, there is no other way you can force them to do so. Short of deciding to have a different canon to them (Which I imagine some people on NS don't like, but I don't mind personally.)

OOC: We won't. We prefer condemning them right here, just like the other nations on the other posts by the other Tupeias.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:38 am

The Holy Solar Empire wrote:OOC: If you want him to stop, then start an RP, talk about where you want it to go, and see where the story takes you. Besides them just willing to do so, there is no other way you can force them to do so. Short of deciding to have a different canon to them (Which I imagine some people on NS don't like, but I don't mind personally.)

OOC: We won't. We prefer condemning them right here, just like the other nations on the other posts by the other Tupeias.

OOC: Just do as he says please
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade