NATION

PASSWORD

Not getting Easter eggs? How come?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Francois Isidore
Spokesperson

Founded: May 02, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Not getting Easter eggs? How come?

Postby Francois Isidore » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:44 am

So... I’m following the instructions found in this thread.

I understand that these issues appear at random and that there’s no guarantee of certain profile fields triggering Easter eggs, but I’ve had my pre-title and motto/currency/animal set for weeks now and I haven’t yet encountered one. (Yes, I know that I missed the March-exclusive one that deals with gold, St. Patrick’s Day, leprechauns. etc.)

I’ve heard from others that they received theirs fairly quickly after setting their pre-titles and such accordingly. Is there something that I’m doing wrong, or should I just keep waiting?

Help is appreciated! Thanks!

~ Robes
The Ancien délégué du Nord of Francois Isidore
(a.k.a. "The MacMilitant" Robespierre)
-~-
Delegate Emeritus of The North Pacific
General of the North Pacific Army (NPA) | Join us today!
"Take up arms, defend your home!"

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:51 am

From your regional happenings you don't seem to be answering issues - are you dismissing all non-egg issues or not doing anything regarding issues at all?
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Francois Isidore
Spokesperson

Postby Francois Isidore » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:53 am

Honeydewistania wrote:From your regional happenings you don't seem to be answering issues - are you dismissing all non-egg issues or not doing anything regarding issues at all?

Sorry. Should have put this in my OP.

I dismiss all issues that aren’t Easter eggs, so as to make space for new issues being received by my nation
-~-

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:54 am

Well, I guess you have to keep waiting. Not much that can be done I'm afraid.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Francois Isidore
Spokesperson

Postby Francois Isidore » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:56 am

Honeydewistania wrote:Well, I guess you have to keep waiting. Not much that can be done I'm afraid.

Interestingly enough, I actually just got my first Easter egg as I was talking about this...

Seconds ago: Following new legislation in Francois Isidore, pizzerias often get delivery orders for Saturn and alien first-born are considered a delicacy (Francois Isidore has found 1 easter egg).

Maybe I spoke too soon? :P
-~-

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:47 am

Happens sometimes. They'll come around eventually. I've had cases where they all seem to come at once, so maybe there will be a couple to follow the most recent one :)
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Llorens
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Llorens » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:53 am

Just want to note that I'm maybe back on the easter egg hunt too (oh wait no - all those obscure nation changes were totally random, I promise!) and I have had the exact same issue. Easter eggs from my experience popped up pretty quickly and I'm even answering all my issues.

Might be a broader issue? Just speculation but I thought it was a weird coincidence that someone else would have this at the same time.
LLO (@Llo#1475)
Check out all my NSToday articles here!
The Leftist Assembly
Co-founder: Mar 2018—Jul 2021
Discord head admin: Apr 2017—Jan 2021
Secretary: Jun—Dec 2017, Dec 2019—Jun 2020
Prime Minister: Dec 2016—Mar 2017

NationStates Today
Chief Executive Officer: Sep 2019—Feb 2020, Sep 2020—Jan 2021
Chief Content Officer: Mar 2019—Apr 2020, Jan—Apr 2021
Chief Publishing Officer: Feb 2019—Apr 2020
Chairperson: Sep 2019—Mar 2020, Dec 2020—Apr 2021
Editor: Jan 2019—Jun 2021
Daily reminder: You are cute, don't take this too seriously, and eat hot chip.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:21 pm

Llorens wrote:Just want to note that I'm maybe back on the easter egg hunt too (oh wait no - all those obscure nation changes were totally random, I promise!) and I have had the exact same issue. Easter eggs from my experience popped up pretty quickly and I'm even answering all my issues.

Might be a broader issue? Just speculation but I thought it was a weird coincidence that someone else would have this at the same time.

It's not an issue (pun not intended). Easter Eggs, like other issues, have a random chance of coming up, and sometimes they come up quickly and sometimes they don't.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Easter eggs are fun.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?