NATION

PASSWORD

Tsarina Ilyina and General Albert's Wedding (IC) [OPEN]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Tsarina Ilyina and General Albert's Wedding (IC) [OPEN]

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:23 am

B День любви и жизни: Official Union between Tsarstvo Alyaski's 2nd Monarch and Svenska-Britannia's Grand General.

Forenote: Until this forenote is changed, or even removed, I must clarify that this IC RP is not open currently to applicants that have stated that they will be arriving on the 6th of December. In the IC time, it is only currently the 5th of December, which means that only those who have explicitly made it clear on their applications that their character(s) shall arrive on the 5th shall be allowed entry currently.
I will send out telegrams to the rest of the applicants when the 6th of December comes along, as so no one misses it. Until then, I ask that you refrain yourselves from posting here until that clarification is made.

OOC Thread: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=501378

___________________Image_____________________
The Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin, towering over the eponymously named city. It is similar in many ways to the Moscow Kremlin

Photos taken of various rooms of the Novvy Tsaritsyn Kremlin. For more info, see here:

The Setting:
Not many in Tsarstvo Alyaski, nor the international world could have expected the early arrival of the wedding date between her majesty, Tsarina Ilyina Romanova and his excellency, Svenska-Britannia's chief General, Albert von Windserdotte. It is hardly customary for such an important event to take place mere months before meeting with said person, the expectation would only have been normal back before industrialization, where feudalism and serfdom ruled the world over...
However, that is the reality. Due to some unforeseen event, a hiccup perhaps, something that has been known to many an Alyaski resident but is either too uncomfortable to talk about, or has escaped memory. Either way, the important day shall not be soiled by an early date, it will still be an event to be celebrated, and to stand the test of modern times.

On the 6th of December, 2021, the wedding day will begin in earnest. With an exception to the most obvious event of the day, a great feast will be held after the official coronation had taken place in Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin's grand dining hall, and there are many other rooms, such as multiple lounges, office rooms and guest bedrooms on offer for other, perhaps not by - the - book activities.

OOC:

Please read the forenote above before continuing further.

Hello, and welcome all to the IC release of B День любви и жизни: Official Union between Tsarstvo Alyaski's 2nd Monarch and Svenska-Britannia's Grand General. Once more, I cannot underline the importance of this more, pay attention to any forenote stated before even attempting to make any post, please?
Well, anyways. In this IC thread, applicants who have been accepted by yours truly on the OOC thread now have the liberty of posting on this IC , of course whilst paying attention to any rules, guidelines or any additional provided information. I expect that everyone here can be sensible and follow the rules on this IC thread, alongside any additional guidelines provided on the original OOC topic, naturally. Mainly, I hope that you, the participants can find this enjoyable, and I cannot wait to see and RP with you all!

By any means, here are some rules that I wish to either reiterate or even add, see below:

Rules and Guidelines:

Firstly, there is a reason why this is in NATIONSTATES, not International Incidents:
What do I mean by that? Well, any actions that could provoke a large, negative reaction between two or more parties is not permitted. For instance, I do not want to see the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin become a shooting range, a scene for armed conflict or the like. This shall be a peaceful event where serious injury and death are pretty much prohibited, unless there is a very good reason for it to happen, and when I say VERY GOOD, I mean it. I have the sole ability to void certain posts should they not fit with this criteria, or criteria below, but I hope that I will not have to void at all : ).

This is no closeted roleplay, and I expect for you, the player to acknowledge that:
Alright, what do I mean by that? The Roleplay may constantly shift and continue onwards, even if your character(s) had no role in making it so. I expect for you all to understand this fact, and adapt and change your RP in relation to the current situation. For instance, if I say that it is now the nighttime, I expect you all to react to that, for example preparing to leave Novyy Tsaritsyn, or preparing to crash in one's assigned room(s). That is just an example, but I hope it highlights what I am putting across a little better.

Give a modicum of effort to your posts, no ONE - LINERS for example without good reason:
I expect for you, the player to have fun with this, of course, but I would appreciate it if FailRP, bad RP, most importantly One - Liners was kept to a minimum. How would your fellow roleplayers be expected to efficiently follow up on your posts if you've provided no substance?
You won't get punished for the first few times, but a warning will be issued to repeat offenders, and if continued, you may be asked to hang your hat.

A quick fire round of other rules:
1. Nations that continually break rules or refuse to listen to me will be removed and prohibited from rejoining until it is seen they are fit to.

2. My nation is Modern Tech (MT), and is grounded in our real world and it's laws, as in all of them... I expect some realism with the characters you present to this RP, I am always willing to work with you to fit it in better to facilitate a more accurate roleplay if needed, and none of this has to be completely canon for your nation.

3. No god modding. So, basically, you don't dictate what other people do. You only control your character(s) and what they do. I can make liberties for the most simple of responses, such as ' [Insert person] notices [Your Person], and thus [Your Person] goes over to see them. ' or the such.

4.Don’t ‘RP in a bubble’. Try to acknowledge the flow. By signing up to this roleplay you're committing to engage with events that transpire. A good example of what NOT to do is have your character lock themselves in their guest bedroom for the whole event, but rather, actually engage other characters.

5. Let me give a scenario real quick. 'You have signed up to participate in this RP, and you have already posted numerous times in the IC thread. But real life comes over to slap you and take you away from the RP...'
For scenarios like this, where other important events take you away from your responsibilities to this, you may leave on a condition. If possible, I would appreciate it if you can provide an IC reason for why your character would be withdrawing from the event, and you could make anything semi - realistic up. Say, something along the lines of: ' YC (Your Character) has to attend a national emergency in their own nation, and thus has to quickly withdraw from the wedding event. ' At the very least, make an announcement in the topic that you'd be leaving, so that we players, and of course me as the sole admin can work around it.

6. And I cannot stress this enough. In order to regulate this rp, and keep things fair and fun, I am the deciding factor of what goes in this rp.

Character cast (Tsarstvo Alyaski's characters, and NPC's):

Tsarstvo Alyaski:
Her Majesty Ilyina Romanova, in a formal, royal dress and with other jewelry and a more generic crown from the Russian Monarchy crown.

An image taken of Sir Alexander Romanov in 2019.

An accurate painting of the Czar's Guard, in his uniform.

The President in her uniform from her old days in the Czar's Navy. She will be making attendance at the event at a later time, arriving like any other potential guest.

Svenska-Britannia (Character(s) already present):
An Amateur drawing of Albert von Windserdotte, in his Grand General Uniform.

An additional notice:
This is rather important. Alaska is a cold climate, so expect sub - zero degrees Celsius temperatures, and it would be even colder since the winter months would be dawning. Plan accordingly with thick layers of clothes, and do not expect to be given access to the exterior of the Kremlin for extended periods of time unless warranted.
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
_____________________________________The Tsardomof Alaska_______________________________________
Царство Аляски, or the Russian Empire lives on in it's old colony, Alaska after the conclusion of the Russian Revolution of 1917. Standing with it's allies against the Moscow Accord of Russia and it's alliance members, nevertheless world tensions dwindle and the people of Alaska grow ever more desensitised with the conservative status quo, and their insistence on clinging to a now redundant past.
Current date : 7th of April, 2019.

____________QnA___________
____..About me (OOC)____..

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:22 am

Ever since the month of November had ended, and December had started, her highness, Ilyina Romanova of Alaska had been counting down the days between the 1st of December and the momentous event that shall happen on the 6th of December. One, two, three, four...
And now, today would be the day that she, and her fiancé, very soon to be husband, Grand General Albert von Windserdotte of Svenska-Britannia would meet with the first guests to Novyy Tsaritsyn. Indeed, it seems that some had decided that they would graciously accept the Kremlin's offer of staying for additional days within the capital city and the walls of the palace, and shall turn up on the 5th of December instead of the date of the wedding, the 6th.
It was late in the morning now, around 11 o'clock A.M . The Tsarina of Alaska had been awake for a few hours now, and has been waiting for the first arrivals to Novyy Tsaritsyn to make it. She feels many emotions, now that the first signs of the event that she, and Albert have been waiting for will dawn. Ilyina would feel excitement, relief... Anxiousness.
She couldn't lull around in her bedchambers any longer, even as her lover still sleeps soundly beside her, underneath the bedsheets that she had ever so slightly nudged out of as to not awaken him. She would perhaps feel some jealousy on the sight of the sleeping Albert, though she knows that the day is now truly dawning, she'd wish that she could've gotten even more shut eye...

She would slowly slide herself out of the bed, making sure not to wake up her sleeping fiancé. Though he would have to wake up soon, she couldn't bring herself to do it herself, the Tsarina would have not liked being woken up suddenly by Albert if the roles were reversed. Quietly, she would get prepared for the day, getting out of her slippers and nightgowns into a royal red and white dress, high heels, jewelry such as a shining silver necklace and a comfortable, gold - encrusted bracelet...
And of course, a crown, silver and glistening like the necklace, just perhaps more visible. Not the crown of the Romanov, that is heavy and otherwise cumbersome, and is only used for the most formal and important events. Besides, even if she wanted to wear the signature, old and revered crown currently, it is locked away in a tight vault. The Czar's Guard are responsible for retrieving such valuables.

Tsarina Ilyina could slowly worry less about her noise as she exits the bedchambers into the halls of the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin, walking in a somewhat powerful haze of only just having woken up..
..Skipping some time, of which Ilyina had gotten ready for the day with a quick wash, applying makeup where necessary, further waking herself up and so on and so forth, she would now be ready to tackle the day in earnest. For instance, she would call for the Kremlin's staff to start preparing a lavish breakfast, for around ten separate people, of which she'd expect eight different visitors to come to the Kremlin today. The New Tsaritsyn Palace would begin to churn into life as all of the staff start their routines and the kitchens start to rumble and churn. The noise isn't exactly quiet either, if anyone was still asleep within Novyy Tsaritsyn's Kremlin at this point, including Albert von Windserdotte, they'd soon all wake up from the commotion.

As for the Tsarina, she would make a slow walk through the hallways, towards the main entrance.. ..And soon enough, she would arrive there, the glorious gold, red and white room surrounding her. There would be quite a few Czar's Guard within the room, standing guard for visitors, as it seems. They would all quickly stand to attention, and bow and/or salute for the Tsarina of Alaska as she is spotted.
However, there would be one guard in particular of whom Ilyina would approach personally. Designated a few days ago to have to role of welcoming the many attendees that shall arrive to the Palace, a certain Gregori Petrenko would stand sentinel, with a ceremonial, old looking Mosin-Nagant in both of his hands, the butt of the rifle against the floor with the barrel pointed upwards, patiently waiting for something, anything of note to happen.
As Gregori Petrenko would notice the approaching Tsarina, shock and surprise would shoot throughout his body. He would not have expected to see her majesty yet, and hardly at his station. He would swing his body around, retrieving his rifle and holstering it onto his back, meeting the gaze of Ilyina rather promptly. He would give a long, slow and respectful bow to her, before questioning quickly:

Gregori Petrenko
"Your Majesty ms Romanova, it is my pleasure to see you. I must question your intentions of coming here, as I will admit that I am somewhat confused. Not that I am not glad to see you, the opposite is true! But, what brings you here at this time?"

Tsarina Ilyina would have stopped as she saw Gregori take his bow for her, and would then listen as the Czar's Guard would begin speaking, questioning her arrival.
It would perhaps be somewhat unusual for her to make her presence in the main entry room, but in defense of her actions, she has just cause today. The curiosity, perhaps even apprehension bites away at her, the Kremlin is expecting visitors today. And so she would be present here as to ask the Guard, on the low chance if anyone has arrived yet.

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"Oh, sir Petrenko. You need not worry about my presence here, I am simply curious, ready and waiting for our first visitors. It was said that a few of our guests would arrive today, on the 5th instead of the 6th.
On the off chance, have you seen anyone arrive here yet, sir?"
Czar's Guard Gregori Petrenko
"If anyone has arrived to the Kremlin and it's grounds, I have not seen their presence, your highness. I have little idea when the first attendee will arrive, unfortunately, though I stand here ready to welcome them within."

Ilyina would give a sideways glance to the Czar's Guard, and give a quick smile to him. She is not blind to the tedious job that sir Gregori Petrenko would be given, and as such would respect what he is doing.

Ilyina Romanova
"Well, I must give you my thanks, sir Petrenko. You have an important, if tedious job here, and I respect that you are pursuing it the way you are."
Gregori Petrenko
"If you want me to be honest with you, your majesty, I have a simple reason for doing so... (*Low Chuckle*) If I do not perform the job assigned to me, I do not get my salary. Money is quite the motivator, I will assure you ms Romanova (*Nervous Chuckle*)

The Tsarina would take his statement light heartedly, giving a small laugh in return... Now, they just wait for a while, talking about various things, as after all, it would be quite the experience for any guest to be welcomed personally by Tsarina Ilyina.
Of course, time is of the essence. She could not stand around with sir Petrenko forever, naturally. If many minutes pass without some event, she will return to her daily routine...

OOC:

Well, there we go. The first IC post has been completed. I cannot wait for the next post, whether it comes from me once more, or someone else LMAO...
_____________________________________The Tsardomof Alaska_______________________________________
Царство Аляски, or the Russian Empire lives on in it's old colony, Alaska after the conclusion of the Russian Revolution of 1917. Standing with it's allies against the Moscow Accord of Russia and it's alliance members, nevertheless world tensions dwindle and the people of Alaska grow ever more desensitised with the conservative status quo, and their insistence on clinging to a now redundant past.

Corrington
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:06 am

The Princess’s car came at twelve, as planned. Exactly on the dot, like a cuckoo clock. Looming there before the entrance of the Kremlin was a long submarine of a limousine. Ranankian Royal class. A small family could practically live beneath the hood of that car, one may have thought (hyperbolically so). The windows were an opaque blue made of reflective glass which glistened in the morning light. The body was an awesome black, without a smudge, not on the bumper, not on the hubcaps; just droplets of water which had formed from the cold.

Inside, the Princess’s drowsiness didn’t seem to be budging the least. Her personal guard to the event—a Miss Mildred Sherman—had gently patted her awake from a deep slumber a few minutes before. The car, like these guests, had been flown over, and drove from the airport. Just recovering from weeks of sickness, Priscilla made sure not to become too jet-lagged and caught some sleep on the drive over.

Mildred Sherman: “Wake up, Your Highness. We’re nearly to the Kremlin!”, the guard had said.

Priscilla had only yawned in response, half awake. A yawn one could have built a lawsuit on, if anyone had dared.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “Whe-we’re there?”

Chauffeur: “Nearly, Your Grace. We’ll be approaching the gates in the next ten minutes.”

Priscilla usually would’ve drifted off to sleep, but the idea of meeting Ilyina and Albert again stirred too much excitement. Her tiredness gradually begun to recede as the Alaskan Kremlin came into view. The Princess gazed up through the protective glass at the colourful spires in Novyy Tsaritsyn like a child looks through the window of a toy store, or a candy shop. The car slowed to a stop before the entrance.

Standing alertly by the limo was a middle-aged chauffeur wearing a spotless white shirt and a red tie, who opened the side door for the Princess. She left the limousine, draped in a thick white coat with black speckles and wearing sunglasses despite the cloudy and colder atmosphere. Already she scanned the horizon for any familiar distant figures, with a hopeful smile on her lips.

From the back, Mildred The Guard and Priscilla’s personal doctor exited the vehicle from the other side and came around to join her. The Princess strode forward with Mildred at her side, and the doctor trailing the pair who approached the Kremlin palace grounds.
I.C.D.N. Security Council President, Founder of S.E.T.Z.A.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:01 pm

As the morning sun slowly turned to noon, Albert awoke and observed the chambers from where he and his wife-to-be slept. Only to notice that he's alone in the chambers.

"Huh....she must've went ahead first..But no matter, i'll catch up with her.." He simply stated to himself.

Today is the day that he's going to meet with the Corrish and Svenska-Britannian Royal Families. And he wants to make himself be presentable for the eventual wedding.

He got himself out of the bed and dressed up in his Grand General's uniform.

After a while of making sure he's finely dressed, Albert finally heads out from the Chambers and into the halls of the Kremlin.

His jackboots being so distinctive from the other footwear that the Alyaski's use, his Blue Uniform and Yellow Epaulettes, the Red sash he has running down from his right shoulder to his left hip, the Medals and Aguillette clearly distinguishing himself from the other staff in the Kremlin.

After walking around the Palace a bit more, he finally sees his wife-to-be awaiting at the Entrance. He sneakily walks up to her until he got close enough, then delivering a light kiss to her nape.

"Good Morning my Darling..hope you slept well last night.."
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.

A 60.0 [Index Score] Nation in The International Democracy Index

News: R A D I O - S I L E N C E

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:38 am

Even in the cold, harsh December month of Alaska, the hardy people of Tsarstvo Alyaski, the Russians that are no stranger to the cold, or the modern Yupik or other Inuit tribes whose ancestors had lived in Alaska before even the Russians discovered the lands would not care too much to wander the streets of Novyy Tsaritsyn, even as the temperature drops below freezing, around - 8°C. The daily routine for most of these people is pretty simple, wake up, prepare, head off to work, come back from work, sleep.
There would be a few people milling about when Pricilla's limousine would drive along the street adjacent to the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin, the large building, not to mention it's many spires towering over the rest of the city, of which any building is quite unlikely to exceed seven floors of height. People who end up passing would perhaps drop whatever it is that they were doing, in order to stare at the foreigners of which would have parked outside the home of the Romanovs.

Perhaps the Corrish and Ranankes would've been able to hear the chatter of the Alyaski citizens around them as they exited their limousine and stepped out into the cold. Not all of Tsarstvo Alyaski's citizens had become privy to the knowledge of the wedding event, after all it would be a royal summit that would have little to no effect on the lowly citizens. As such, for some, they would be quite curious as to what those foreigners are doing.
By any means, they wouldn't get much time to study the Corrish and Ranankes, as they would soon enter the gates of the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin, being given entry by the Kremlin's Guards...

Meanwhile, back at the New Tsaritsyn Palace's entrance...
The guard standing outside of the large, double doors, extravagantly painted with a beautiful multitude of colors, encrusted with gold and silver in many places. These poor souls would stand within the past freezing temperatures of the Alaskan cold, the icy - like winds battering against their faces and exposed hands.
But yet, as professional as ever, they refrain from moaning or cursing or the like, only making the occasional comment under their breaths every once in a while. They know their duty, and they intend to continue them...

Finally, something breaks the monotony of the rather boring guard, as three figures emerge from behind the gates into the Kremlin's courtyard. Their faces and code of dress make it look like, not only are they not native to the cold Alyaski lands, but that they have never seen the lands at all.
Quick gazes would reveal the pale looking sun up in the skies, directly above their heads, doing nothing to warm the city. It reveals that, if it hasn't reached midday yet, it very soon will.
Attention being turned back to the trio approaching them, at a rather brisk pace it seems, they would wait until the Corrish and Ranankes would only be around ten metres away, before giving their snap salutes to the visitors, and upon noticing that one of the members of this foreign dispatch is royal, would follow their salutes up with a respectful bow.

Now would be the time for words, however...

Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin's Tsar's Guard
"Ah, welcome to you all. We hope that your journey to New Tsaritsyn was not too tiresome, and that you have not been frozen by this relentless cold yet! (*Slightly nervous chuckle*) By any means, we recognise you lot.
It is our pleasure to announce to you all, including your brilliant highness Pricilla of Hintershire, that you would be the first guests to the Kremlin's grounds, the first to give their best wishes towards the Romanov monarchy for the ever so important event tomorrow.

We would like to assure you that rooms have already been designated for you all, as so you can spend your time within the walls of the Romanov palace for as long as you stated you would all be staying...

Perhaps the Novyy Tsaritsyn Czar's Guard and the Corrish and Rananke would continue talking together for a select amount of time...
As this would all occur, her highness Ilyina Romanova, and the Czar's Guard within the walls of the New Tsaritsyn Kremlin would remain somewhat oblivious to the events transpiring outside.
This would remain the case even as Ilyina and Gregori Petrenko would be blindsided by a now awoken, and properly dressed Albert von Windserdotte. Similarly to an electric shock, a sudden surge would spike against the Tsarina's nape as she would be surprised not by word, but by action as the Svenska-Britannic Grand General would implant his lips against the back of Ilyina's neck softly.
As for the Tsarina's reaction, she would give out a light gasp of surprise, before swinging around to meet the person of which she would not know currently, but would be able to give a great guess as to who it is. By any means, once it is revealed that the one who snuck up on her was indeed her husband-to-be, she would give out a light chuckle, before inviting Albert into an embrace with open arms.
The Czar's Guard, Gregori Petrenko would give a slow, respectful bow once more, this time for Albert, followed by a quick salute. He would also welcome the Grand General with word, saying:

"It is so very good to see you up and well, sir von Windserdotte."

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova would, of course give her own worded response to the presence of her lover, now in the arms of Albert as they embrace... It seems that the love that the pair share has not diminished by any means, the actions of which they had given eachother weeks, perhaps even months ago continue.
It truly was meant to last...

By any means, Ilyina would soon respond to Albert, replying to his statement and making an addition with:

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"Oh, my dear Albert... ...You had surprised me with your appearance, I did not know how long you would stay resting.
As for me, I did well in terms of sleep, I can assure you, love. Now then, I would invite the two of us to find somewhere more appropriate to stand around, but I now hear conversation from outside... Perhaps it would be prudent to wait here for a few minutes, if anything to sate our curiosity as to what is going on outside those double doors."

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:14 am

Grand General Albert Von Windserdotte
"Yes indeed, perhaps waiting a bit more should suffice especially since we have guests to greet at this day.." He stated and looked on at the Double Doors of the Kremlin.

It was only a matter of time before the Corrish and the Svenska-Britannian's finally arrive from their trip.

Meanwhile, in the distance. A single Rolls Royce-Koeniggsegg 'Imperial Glory' Limousine travelled down the Pathway heading to the Kremlin.

Inside the Limo, there awaited the Imperial Family eager to see how much things have changed since Albert stayed in Tsarstvo Alyaski.

Grand Emperor Charles Von Roland
"Well...here we are, in the Alaskan Kremlin...i wonder how has Albert gotten himself used to life here?" Charles thought aloud.

Grand Empress Grace Von Roland
"Oh darling, im sure Albert has adjusted himself well to the Alaskan life here...considering that his wife-to-be is there to help him out if there ever was a situation.." She answered his thoughts.

Prince Armfeldt Von Roland
"Rest assured Father. As what Mother said, he is capable of adjusting himself to life in this place.." He followed up after his mother.

After what seemingly felt like a while of Driving, the Limousine finally entered the Palace grounds and eventually slowed itself to a halt at the Entrance, alongside the Corrish Vehicle.

The Livgardet started to pour out of the Limo's other passenger compartment, arranging themselves along the Carpeted entrance of the Kremlin. The Provost Marshal of the Imperial Military Police is also there as well, Blake Obscurite Belladonna made sure that they made themselves representable to the Alyaski Guards and the Romanov's.
Last edited by Svenska-Britannia on Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:25 am

Priscilla blushed upon being called her ‘brilliant highness’.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “You are very kind good sir. Thank you for your service!”

The Ranankian Royal Guard gave the Novvy Tsaritsyn Tsar’s Guard a quick snap of salute out of respect. As Priscilla chit-chatted and talked up the guard (asking about the cold and stating his bravery), Mildred the Ranankian guard noticed the Svenska-Britannic Rolls Royce Limousine.

Ranankian Royal Guard Mildred Sherman: “Apologies Your Highness, but it looks like we have more visitors arriving soon.”

The Princess turned around, and as it turned out, there approaching the gates was in fact, a Svenska-Britannic limousine. Quite a nice one in fact.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “Oh... yes! That does appear so. Well, it’s been lovely meeting you sir, but may we come inside? If we are indeed the first guests to arrive here, we really ought to be the first ones to meet Her Royal Highness the Tsarina. Can’t let Svenska-Britannia get the gold, now can we?”, she finished with a lively smirk.

She wanted to admit the cold, but figuring that the poor Novyy Tsaritsyn Tsar’s Guard probably didn’t want to hear about that, she used the guise of nationalist competition to playfully ask her way in. Maybe a little of it was true, not in a means of animosity against Svenska-Britannia, but more so as a means of excitement. Of being first. The thought of meeting Ilyina and Albert again made the Princess’s heart race.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:21 am

Corrington wrote:
Priscilla blushed upon being called her ‘brilliant highness’.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “You are very kind good sir. Thank you for your service!”

The Ranankian Royal Guard gave the Novvy Tsaritsyn Tsar’s Guard a quick snap of salute out of respect. As Priscilla chit-chatted and talked up the guard (asking about the cold and stating his bravery), Mildred the Ranankian guard noticed the Svenska-Britannic Rolls Royce Limousine.

Ranankian Royal Guard Mildred Sherman: “Apologies Your Highness, but it looks like we have more visitors arriving soon.”

The Princess turned around, and as it turned out, there approaching the gates was in fact, a Svenska-Britannic limousine. Quite a nice one in fact.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “Oh... yes! That does appear so. Well, it’s been lovely meeting you sir, but may we come inside? If we are indeed the first guests to arrive here, we really ought to be the first ones to meet Her Royal Highness the Tsarina. Can’t let Svenska-Britannia get the gold, now can we?”, she finished with a lively smirk.

She wanted to admit the cold, but figuring that the poor Novyy Tsaritsyn Tsar’s Guard probably didn’t want to hear about that, she used the guise of nationalist competition to playfully ask her way in. Maybe a little of it was true, not in a means of animosity against Svenska-Britannia, but more so as a means of excitement. Of being first. The thought of meeting Ilyina and Albert again made the Princess’s heart race.

The Czar's Guard of which had introduced himself to Priscilla would have listened to the Princess as she would begin talking to him, trying his best not to visibly shiver from the Alaskan bitter cold pushing against every part of his body in order to put up a professional façade for the Royal. He would've most certainly appreciated the respect that ms Phillips had been showing him, though he would not interrupt her words to give his thanks.

Upon hearing one of the other Corrins... Or was it Rananke people notifying her grace of the arrival of some other visitors, the Guardsman would not be able to resist taking his eye contact off Pricilla for a moment to sneak a look at what she could be referring to. It seems that some very well dressed men and women would make a slow walk through the courtyard, seemingly currently oblivious to the Corrins and Ranankes in front of them.
Behind them would be a luxurious limousine, and surprisingly the Czar's Guard could gauge the design, pinpointing it as a Rolls Royce. By any means, he would have to turn his attention back to Princess Pricilla for a moment in order to hear what she had to say next...

Princess Pricilla Phillips
“Oh... yes! That does appear so. Well, it’s been lovely meeting you sir, but may we come inside? If we are indeed the first guests to arrive here, we really ought to be the first ones to meet Her Royal Highness the Tsarina. Can’t let Svenska-Britannia get the gold, now can we?”

The Czar's Guard would jump to action once hearing Pricilla ask for permission to enter the Kremlin. In addition, upon seeing him move, a second Guardsman would also go into action as well, as they both make a brisk march to the double doors of the New Tsaritsyn Palace's entrance, before letting out light grunts as they swing it open. The Czar's Guard would say to Pricilla:

Czar's Guard
"Please, you may welcome yourselves in... It's about time you had gotten away from the cold by any means, and it seems we have other visitors to entertain."

Meanwhile, Tsarina Ilyina would be standing, side by side with her fiancé, Albert von Windserdotte with one of her hands in the man's left hand. In addition, Gregori Petrenko would be close by as well, silent and professional as ever...
Then, cold air would blast them all as the doors to the outside would be swung open by two Czar's Guard who had been standing sentinel outside. Trying to ignore the sub - zero winds rushing into them, they would watch as an entourage would reveal themselves. Ilyina would not even recognise Princess Pricilla straight away, due to the coat and sunglasses, of which would be quite out of place for the cold of Alaska, but nevermind that...

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:35 am

As she approached closer, Tsarina Ilyina and Albert could see that the Princess of Hintershire looked... well, both very cold and foreign but similar. Perhaps this was a paradoxical way of putting it, but something about her seemed quite different from the wedding in Rananke earlier this year. She wore a large pair of black, cat-eyed sunglasses, bright red lipstick, and a thick, long ermine coat which covered the Princess neck-to-ankle. Well, these two factors were certainly dead giveaways. Even with the coat, she did not seem acclimated to the Alaskan winter. While thick and bulky, the coat barely did its job—it was more a fashion statement and a means to some other hidden motive than anything else. But it fulfilled those two jobs well enough.

Below the coat’s limits, a close-toed high heel was visible, with an unusually high stiletto to the rear. Her previously long, flowing blonde hair had been cut into a sharp and versatile bob, and was much more shiny and radiant. Shorter, but more golden. The pale, snow-white skin of months prior now had a golden aura to it, as if it gave off its own heat in the colder air; colder air which the Corrish-Ranankian guests clouded with the haze of their breath. Even through her coat, one could notice a change in Priscilla’s posture, as her hips swayed evidently back and forth, swinging like a pendulum. The center of balance, of gravity seemed both below and a little ahead of her, bringing some strange sort of momentum to her walk; ever so slightly, the Princess leaned herself back jauntily as she strode. A tiara was neatly situated atop the Princess’s head. Around her neck was the silver Svenska-Britannic medallion with its 12k diamond in its center: the gift she had received from Albert and the royal Von Rolands. At her side, a tall and well-uniformed woman in a vibrant military tunic, donning the shako cap of a royal guard accompanied her at all times.

Priscilla smiled in excitement upon seeing Ilyina and Albert. And then, not watching her step, the back of the Princess’s foot slipped out of her own left high heel, causing her to stumble and cling to her personal guard, who quickly brought the Princess back to her balance. The stumble happened in only an instant; a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment. Mildred caught herself as a few sputtering giggles came out, to which Priscilla flashed a death stare.

Ranankian Royal Guard Mildred Sherman:“S-sorry m’lady.”, the Ranankian guard said, her laughter quickly fading under the Princess’s undeniably stern gaze.

Hoping that nobody took too much notice, Priscilla blushed slightly, but coolly regained her royal posture, and strode confidently forward, arm-in-arm with her personal Ranankian guard. As unusual a sight as she was in the Alaskan climate, the Princess of Hintershire seemed in a very cheery and excited mood.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:17 am

Albert watched as the Corrish Princess that he has made aquaintance with entered the halls of the Kremlin, albeit he is confused at the sight of the coat and sunglasses seeing as how Alaska isn't really a summer place to wear such clothing. But nevertheless he smiled at the sight before him.

As the Limousine just at the Entrance opened it's doors, the 3 Guards and Blake all presented their weapons in Salute to the Imperial Family.

One by one the Imperial Family stepped out of their vehicle, Charles wore the Splendid and Sharp Uniform of the Livgardet. The same one that his Bodyguards wore, as a symbol of Military Excellence and Eliteness, he is dorned in complete Military Awards starting from the Imperial Cross hanging over his neck and down to the multitudes of medals and ribbons he has along with a Yellow Sash running down his shoulder to the hips. Grace on the other Hand is fully dressed in the Coldstream Uniform, her medals and ribbons along with a blue sash also an impressive sight to see for anyone else. Then finally there is the son of the Von Rolands, Armfeldt is dressed in his Custom military uniform which looks rather similar to the Jarnvakt Uniform but in black with a Red Sash running down his Right shoulder to the left hips. He dorns the Two Military awards he has which would be the 'Medal of Loyalty' and the 'Army Cross of Merit' due to his service in the Imperial Army with meritorious service. All three of them have their Ceremonial Golden Sabers by their Sides as is the common equipment of the Von Roland household for their Service to the United Imperium.

The Imperial Family then headed to the entrance of the Palace, still open due to the recent entry of the Corrish Royals.

The Speakers of the Limousine announced the Presence of the Imperial Family with it's Signature Fanfare..

Imperial Fanfare of the Von Rolands
Last edited by Svenska-Britannia on Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

FT Tech Nation

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:07 am

The Corrish-Ranankian Princess beamed at the sight of them.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “Albert! Ilyina!”

She approached a little quicker than she had before, and came up to hug them both, starting with Albert since he was the closest.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “I’ve needed to meet with you, dearies, how are you doing?”

The tall blonde Corrish-Ranankian Royal gave Albert a tight squeeze as some unexpected mass under her ermine coat pressed against his side. After a moment even she realized this, and relaxed her hold.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “Oo— sorry about that, I’m a tight hugger hahahaha!”, she apologized.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “I just haven’t seen either of you in so long!”

The Princess wasn’t hugging Albert for too long, though, as she then went over to hug Ilyina, a little more cautiously this time around.
Last edited by Corrington on Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:23 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Albert watched as the Corrish Princess that he has made aquaintance with entered the halls of the Kremlin, albeit he is confused at the sight of the coat and sunglasses seeing as how Alaska isn't really a summer place to wear such clothing. But nevertheless he smiled at the sight before him.

As the Limousine just at the Entrance opened it's doors, the 3 Guards and Blake all presented their weapons in Salute to the Imperial Family.

One by one the Imperial Family stepped out of their vehicle, Charles wore the Splendid and Sharp Uniform of the Livgardet. The same one that his Bodyguards wore, as a symbol of Military Excellence and Eliteness, he is dorned in complete Military Awards starting from the Imperial Cross hanging over his neck and down to the multitudes of medals and ribbons he has along with a Yellow Sash running down his shoulder to the hips. Grace on the other Hand is fully dressed in the Coldstream Uniform, her medals and ribbons along with a blue sash also an impressive sight to see for anyone else. Then finally there is the son of the Von Rolands, Armfeldt is dressed in his Custom military uniform which looks rather similar to the Jarnvakt Uniform but in black with a Red Sash running down his Right shoulder to the left hips. He dorns the Two Military awards he has which would be the 'Medal of Loyalty' and the 'Army Cross of Merit' due to his service in the Imperial Army with meritorious service. All three of them have their Ceremonial Golden Sabers by their Sides as is the common equipment of the Von Roland household for their Service to the United Imperium.

The Imperial Family then headed to the entrance of the Palace, still open due to the recent entry of the Corrish Royals.

The Speakers of the Limousine announced the Presence of the Imperial Family with it's Signature Fanfare..

Imperial Fanfare of the Von Rolands

Corrington wrote:
The Corrish-Ranankian Princess beamed at the sight of them.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “Albert! Ilyina!”

She approached a little quicker than she had before, and came up to hug them both, starting with Albert since he was the closest.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “I’ve needed to meet with you, dearies, how are you doing?”

The tall blonde Corrish-Ranankian Royal gave Albert a tight squeeze as some unexpected mass under her ermine coat pressed against his side. After a moment even she realized this, and relaxed her hold.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “Oo— sorry about that, I’m a tight hugger hahahaha!”, she apologized.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “I just haven’t seen either of you in so long!”

The Princess wasn’t hugging Albert for too long, though, as she then went over to hug Ilyina, a little more cautiously this time around.

It would have only taken moments for the Tsarina of Alaska to realise whom had entered the halls of her Kremlin, it would not have taken much reasoning to come to the conclusion that, as alien as her appearance is compared to when Ilyina had seen her last, at her wedding day within the Rananke palace, of where she had met her love... Her fiancé and in only a single day, her husband had first met and fallen for eachother like one of the most stereotypical love movies.
The Corrish, and now Ranankian princess would've stumbled upon rushing up to meet Ilyina and Albert in some hurry. Though Pricilla would have attempted to play the incident off in an attempt to cover up, what may seem like an embarrassing situation, the Tsarina has always been quite the keen observer. In addition, it does not help that her guardswoman had let out a small snigger for a split second. Nevertheless, there is no need to burn bridges, Ilyina Romanova would refrain from mentioning the incident to Pricilla...

Before Ilyina could make her address, attempting to take the opportunity to speak and welcome princess Pricilla whilst she was occupied with embracing Albert with friendly intention, but before she could do so, Pricilla would have detached her arms from around the Svenska-Britannic Grand General and quickly, yet with some unknowable caution had then pulled her into an embrace with extended arms, of which would have surprised Ilyina, noted by a light gasp escaping her lips.
By any means, she would accept the Corrish-Ranankian Princess' embrace, leaning her body mass, including a stomach of which would perhaps be just noticeably more bloated and large than what would have been expected colliding with Pricilla's own body as the two Royals embrace with eachother...

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"Your Grace... Pricilla. It is so very good to see you again. You certainly look... Different today, not that I do not approve of your fashion, of course not.
I've been... Good. My Fiancé and I have not had any complications between us, I assure you, I can promise that our love for eachother has not dwindled since the first days of which we met eachother. As such, we saw it as foolish to continue waiting for a wedding, the formal show of affection between us, indeed tomorrow, on the 6th of December, the important event will commence. And may I say, I am so very happy to see that you, Pricilla of all people have decided to come to celebrate with the two of us, and all of Tsarstvo Alyaski.

On the other hand, I would like to ask how you have been yourself... Even if I ignored the application of which you, and your colleagues had made noting a previous illness you had suffered, the personal doctor of which you have brought alongside you connotes that something is amiss.
In addition, your... Nation. It suffered a catastrophe recently, did it not? I only hope that you have come out of all the woes since we last met in Rananke unscathed.

Though the little warmth that Pricilla's body offered Ilyina from the harsh Alyaski cold, as the large doors leading outside are still open, letting the howling, bitter winds to blow through into the Kremlin, it would never had been enough... She would soon have to order the Czar's Guard around her to close those doors lest they freeze to death.

Ilyina Romanova
"Guardsmen, would you please close those doors for us? Это абсолютно замораживание!"

Some of the Czar's Guard would be ready to entertain the Tsarina's request, but would then promptly stop. Everyone within the room, and naturally outside in the Alaskan cold, in the Kremlin's courtyard would hear music, getting closer and then ever closer to them all.
As for one specific Czar's Guard, Gregori Petrenko, he would watch as a rather large crowd of strangers would make a brisk walk, first through the gates of the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin's property and onto the front courtyard, where large stone pathways and a central fountain would be flanked by evergreen trees, still white from snow that has, for obvious reasons not melted from previous days where it had snowed, and many other flora such as bush rows and the such...

By any means, the Czar's Guard would have to refuse the Tsarina's request in order to avoid looking rude to the visitors. As the (Unbeknownst to them) Svenska-Britannic entourage approaches the entrance, and thus Ilyina, Albert and Pricilla, Gregori Petrenko would have to say to his Tsarina:

"Apologies, Your highness Ilyina Romanova, but it would be prudent if we did not close the doors to our palace currently... If I could entertain your thoughts for a moment, can you hear that fanfare music outside? Getting louder and louder as some foreign crowd walks through the courtyard towards us?
We will once again have to entertain visitors, so I suggest we keep the doors open for a small amount of time, as to avoid being rude to them."
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:29 am

Priscilla tightly embraced Ilyina, soaking up the Tsarina’s warmth while the cold of the outside still flowed on the breeze. In fact, she had moved so quickly to Ilyina that her sunglasses fell off when the two of them collided. She didn’t care. While Ilyina was the one surprised by this gesture, and Priscilla was growing used to the cold, she herself couldn’t help but audibly gasp softly when their royal bellies touched a little quicker than expected. While Priscilla was aware of the distended size of her own stomach (which she took great pains to hide under that bulky ermine coat of hers), she was taken off-guard when their bodies, rounder than they had been a few months before, made contact in tight embrace.

Priscilla’s ice-blue eyes looked into Ilyina’s in that moment; a moment of surprise and silent confusion between the two. That temporary glance exchanged between the two women seemed to inquire the same thing: “... You too?”

Nonetheless, Priscilla didn’t acknowledge this in front of everybody else. It would be something that the two of them could bring up in privacy. Still, the possibilities left her brimming with excitement.

She laughed a little when Ilyina brought up her ‘fashion’.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “Ilyina, its wonderful to see you again as well!I hope you realize that recent events have certainly... uh... mixed me up a bit. But Louis has been amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better husband, though this is no insult to Albert, who I imagine will be quite grand. I couldn’t be happier for the two of you... for tomorrow! It was only right, only natural that I attend for you two; after all you met at my wedding! That is something I also feel blessed for.”

Then she turned to the Tsarina’s concerns. Yes, recent months had indeed been difficult for her.

“Thank you for your asking, Your Grace, but there is no reason for you to be concerned for me. I was only a little sick for a while, but it’s gradually fading away. Surely you’d understand.”

The Princess rested a hand on her abdomen, almost questioningly. Now she was playing a game, a childish game of deciphering glances and coded gestures. She was too exited to help herself.

“But... yes my nation has been in some turmoil and frustration since... since the bombing. It’s made everyone more vengeful, more paranoid and created a general rift of sorrow, anger and pain. The government might even be moving to a different capital city since the reconstruction is taking so long.”

The Princess caught her own eyes growing damp, and stopped.

“I’d... rather not talk about the worst of what happened there. I want this to be a joyous occasion. But to answer your question, yes I am unscathed but not unchanged by recent events.”

She noticed the approaching Svenska-Britannic group, and stepped aside.

“I won’t keep you held up for much longer, but let’s talk later today. Whenever you’d like!”, she coolly said, trying not to sound too girlish or excited.

Priscilla and her small entourage stride to the side, so that they too could greet the Svenska Britannic royal family once they had already met with the hosts.
Last edited by Corrington on Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:11 am

"I do send my deepest condolences over what happened with your People" Albert solemmly said.

"But now is not the time for Sorrow or Grief, for these days are filled with hope and joy..Are you just as excited for the Wedding as i am?" He lightly felt giddy.

After what felt like a while of walking, the Imperial Family and their Bodyguards finally arrived to the entrance of the Palace where they saw before them the Princess of Corrington and the About to be wedded Alyaski Couple.

Walking up to the steps of the Doorway entrance and lightly dusting off bits of snow from their clothing. The Imperial Couple could not help but smile at the sight of the three that they know all too well.

"Ah Albert, Ilyina, Priscillia!" Charles spoke out their names in a welcoming manner.

Grace and Armfeldt smiled at the wholesome sight before them.

FT Tech Nation

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:32 am

To the side, Priscilla continued her conversation with Albert in the seconds before the Von Rolands would be right before them.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “I can’t speak for the tremendous emotions within yourself, but I can say that I am incredibly excited for the two of you. These days are to be filled with hope and joy indeed!”, she whispered with a cheerful smile.

When the Von Rolands were in front of the trio, Priscilla waited for Ilyina and Albert to first speak, before herself welcoming the Svenska-Britannic royals.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “Charles! Grace! It’s wonderful for us all to be together once more, yes? And it appears you’ve brought someone new with you this time. Who is this handsome young man?”, she asked, suspecting Armfeldt to be either a son or nephew of Charles and Grace.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:47 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
"I do send my deepest condolences over what happened with your People" Albert solemmly said.

"But now is not the time for Sorrow or Grief, for these days are filled with hope and joy..Are you just as excited for the Wedding as i am?" He lightly felt giddy.

After what felt like a while of walking, the Imperial Family and their Bodyguards finally arrived to the entrance of the Palace where they saw before them the Princess of Corrington and the About to be wedded Alyaski Couple.

Walking up to the steps of the Doorway entrance and lightly dusting off bits of snow from their clothing. The Imperial Couple could not help but smile at the sight of the three that they know all too well.

"Ah Albert, Ilyina, Priscillia!" Charles spoke out their names in a welcoming manner.

Grace and Armfeldt smiled at the wholesome sight before them.

Corrington wrote:
To the side, Priscilla continued her conversation with Albert in the seconds before the Von Rolands would be right before them.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “I can’t speak for the tremendous emotions within yourself, but I can say that I am incredibly excited for the two of you. These days are to be filled with hope and joy indeed!”, she whispered with a cheerful smile.

When the Von Rolands were in front of the trio, Priscilla waited for Ilyina and Albert to first speak, before herself welcoming the Svenska-Britannic royals.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “Charles! Grace! It’s wonderful for us all to be together once more, yes? And it appears you’ve brought someone new with you this time. Who is this handsome young man?”, she asked, suspecting Armfeldt to be either a son or nephew of Charles and Grace.

The Tsarina would have been quite surprised indeed when Pricilla had, in basic terms blindsided her with a sudden embrace, but the shock would have only continued when their bodies collided with the hug, faster than could have been expected... Now by all means, she was aware of her own. Well, bloated stomach, but could she have ever expected for Pricilla's to be like that as well? No. As they had both looked at eachother, their eyes locking and gleaming with some energy, they'd have asked a question that words themselves would not have needed to make clear...

By any means, they would not talk and embrace for too long. After Pricilla had answered the questions and continued with the conversation Ilyina had begun to a satisfactory end, the two women would have detached themselves from eachother, and as Pricilla would have done so, the room... And the Courtyard, exposed by the doors of the Kremlin being thrown open reveals itself to her once more, and the Svenska-Britannic entourage is close, ever so close now. A few more steps, and the introduction could be made.
Though they all know eachother, nerves build up within Ilyina for a few seconds, before it is controlled, signified by the cold air being exhaled, filling her eyesight with a misty haze at an increased pace. She would have been able to hear Pricilla talking to her fiancé for what seemed to have been a few seconds, though she would not have been able to completely hear what was being said. And now, the Svenska-Britannics, the Corrish Princess and the Royals, or rather soon to be Royals of Novyy Tsaritsyn would be reunified, signaled by a familiar voice speaking up, in an excitable manner:

Charles von Roland
"Ah Albert, Ilyina, Priscillia!"

Tsarina Ilyina would give the Svenska-Britannic elected royal a friendly smile, and would be prepared to speak back, to introduce them to the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin. It seems that Princess Pricilla would have beat her at her own game though, turning away from her gaze at Albert von Windserdotte to the Royal trio, exclaiming:

Princess Pricilla Phillips
"Charles! Grace! It’s wonderful for us all to be together once more, yes? And it appears you’ve brought someone new with you this time. Who is this handsome young man?"

Now, most likely the latter of the Corrish Princess' exclamation was meant for the younger looking, yet still as royal looking as ever man between Grace and Charles, in a uniform that looks somewhat similar to the ones of the Royal Couple, but distinctly different in addition. The Alaskan Tsarina would come to a conclusion as to whom this man could be. Is it perhaps a guard? There is a chance, but there is already a sizable entourage behind the Svenska-Britannics. A house noble, perhaps? Given the honour of joining the von Rolands at this event? Unlikely... There is only really one solid option. This man would be blood related to the von Rolands, either a son or other relative.
By any means, it would be rather rude to probe about this. The information would come out naturally, and of course, Pricilla had already asked who this other figure was.

Instead, Ilyina would welcome them, as she had planned to before:

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"How very good to see the two of you again, your majesties Charles and Grace von Roland. I for one am immensely glad that you shall be joining us at this momentous event that shall be taking place tomorrow, on the 6th of December, as I am sure my dear Albert can attest to.
By any means, welcome to my home! I do wonder if it would hold up to the palaces or other homes of which you Von Rolands occupy back within Sweden, or rather the United Kingdom should you spend your time there instead, I cannot remember! I am sure one of many of the fine Czar's Guard could tour you around these premises should you wish, I promise to you that the Romanov Palace holds up... Or at the very least, I hope so. (*Light chuckle*)"

The Czar's Guard, Gregori Petrenko would take over for Ilyina once given an opportunity. He would have already given a respectful, slow bow to the von Rolands, as would have every nearby Czar's Guard in addition.
mr Petrenko would give a flick of his wrist towards his colleagues outside the door still, of which they would have turned to look at him with either confused, or uncertain faces. The Czar's Guard would make sure to define his order with word as well, exclaiming:

"Заходите внутрь и закройте эти двери, товарищи. Действительно, очень холодно, уверяю вас, мы не ждем больше посетителей.
(To the Von Rolands) (*Short Cough*) As her majesty Ilyina Romanova had stated, we can all assure you that the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin is impressive, and worthy of study. I or any of my colleagues are always willing to provide you visitors with a tour of the building if you would ever wish for it to be the case. By any means, I do not wish to control your actions, you may make the decision of what you wish to do first."

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:05 am

"Oh but of course, the Majestic sight of the Kremlin is certainly something to see in such a unique place. And it is certainly a wonderful feeling to meet the both of you again." Grace replied.

"And as to this Young and Handsome person right besides us.." Charles motioned to Armfeldt. The young Prince made a slight bow to both Priscillia and Ilyina.

"Good day to you Your Majesty Ilyina Romanova, and as to you Princess Priscillia... I am Armfeldt Von Roland. Elected Prince of the United Imperium, and the Son to His and Her Imperial Majesties.." Armfeldt introduced himself.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both in these very exciting days...especially since Grand General Windserdotte here is to be married to Her Imperial Majesty Romanova.." The young and dashing Prince followed up soon after.

FT Tech Nation

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:13 am

In return for Prince Armfeldt’s bow, Princess Priscilla managed to bring herself to a low curtsy.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well, young Prince.”

She then managed to lift herself back up from her curtsy, albeit a little shakily. The Princess’s long legs trembled slightly under some greater weight which lie upon her hips, hidden under the immensity of the ermine coat. The sight was comparable to a newly born giraffe standing up for the first time, especially with the black spotted pattern on the white coat creating some illusion of exoticism. Her guard Mildred would’ve giggled again, but she didn’t want to make the Princess feel bad, and merely stood by in case Priscilla needed her arm for balance.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:23 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
"Oh but of course, the Majestic sight of the Kremlin is certainly something to see in such a unique place. And it is certainly a wonderful feeling to meet the both of you again." Grace replied.

"And as to this Young and Handsome person right besides us.." Charles motioned to Armfeldt. The young Prince made a slight bow to both Priscillia and Ilyina.

"Good day to you Your Majesty Ilyina Romanova, and as to you Princess Priscillia... I am Armfeldt Von Roland. Elected Prince of the United Imperium, and the Son to His and Her Imperial Majesties.." Armfeldt introduced himself.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both in these very exciting days...especially since Grand General Windserdotte here is to be married to Her Imperial Majesty Romanova.." The young and dashing Prince followed up soon after.

Corrington wrote:
In return for Prince Armfeldt’s bow, Princess Priscilla managed to bring herself to a low curtsy.

Princess Priscilla Phillips: “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well, young Prince.”

She then managed to lift herself back up from her curtsy, albeit a little shakily. The Princess’s long legs trembled slightly under some greater weight which lie upon her hips, hidden under the immensity of the ermine coat. The sight was comparable to a newly born giraffe standing up for the first time, especially with the black spotted pattern on the white coat creating some illusion of exoticism. Her guard Mildred would’ve giggled again, but she didn’t want to make the Princess feel bad, and merely stood by in case Priscilla needed her arm for balance.

Ilyina Romanova would just watch as the new von Roland, of which she had not met before, that being his honour Armfeldt von Roland made his introduction to them all, making sure to also comment on the soon - to - be event... The Prince would have bowed for them all, most likely because of some silent pressure from Charles and Grace as well.
A little out of it, occupied by her thoughts, the Tsarina of Alaska would have only thought to greet the Prince of Svenska-Britannia when she watched the Corrish Princess do so first, performing a respectful curtsy despite her own... Baggage dissuading her from doing so, even to the point where Pricilla had to struggle somewhat to raise herself back to her feet fully, of which Ilyina had noticed but was unaware if anyone else there did so too.

By any means, with an inaudible sigh, ms Romanova would give her own curtsy for the Svenska-Britannic royals, more specifically Armfeldt, as she felt her own increased rate pull her action down quicker than what would perhaps be expected. An observant eye may just be able to see Ilyina's body wobble ever so slightly as, once finishing with her curtsy for Armfeldt, she raises herself back to her feet.
The awkwardness of all of this would only continue should they stand there, continuing to introduce themselves on their feet... Luckily for Ilyina, she has just the excuse to get everybody to move, and find a place to sit. Once silence filled the room once more, the Alaskan Tsarina would have taken it as a sign that she may be able to speak:

Ilyina Romanova
"It is my pleasure to see you here, your honour Armfeldt von Roland. May I say, you look quite stunning indeed in your outfit! (*Light, friendly laugh*)
Now then, even though the doors to the outside are now closed, I can still feel the cold, Alaskan air assault my skin like small knives. Why don't we take the opportunity to speak with eachother further at a table in the dining room? My great staff are already preparing some simply delectable breakfast, not just for me and my dear Albert, but for all of you too!

(To Gregori Petrenko) As for you, sir Petrenko, you would have no use standing here any further. We are not expecting any further guests today. Would you be so kind as to let sir Alexander Romanov that the Svenska-Britannics and the Corrish Royal has arrived, and that we will all be heading towards the dining room?"
"Of course, your highness. Your wish are my orders..."

And with that statement, Gregori Petrenko would take a brisk march away from everyone in order to go ahead and let Ilyina's father about the group...

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:45 am

An observant eye indeed watched Ilyina curtsy for Armfeldt, as Priscilla glanced subtly her direction. What she saw was all of the confirmation she needed. ‘So both of us are really... oh wow’, her thoughts rapidly whispered. A small smile formed on the princess’s lips, but she looked away and stared at the ground to prevent any of her apparent excitement reveal itself. Even still, Priscilla’s excitement only masked the drowsiness and hunger which had accumulated during her flight to Novvy Tsaritsyn. After a long moment of silence, Ilyina’s words cut through the cold Alaskan air.

Ilyina Romanova: “Why don't we take the opportunity to speak with eachother further at a table in the dining room? My great staff are already preparing some simply delectable breakfast, not just for me and my dear Albert, but for all of you too!“

Priscilla was relieved to hear this much. She too needed very much to sit down. Even more relieving than the thought of taking a seat at a table and being able to indulge herself was Ilyina’s command to Gregori Petrenko to close the Kremlin doors. At once, the shiver-inducing breeze of the outdoors was halted, and after some passing seconds the cold grew ever distant as the group walked away towards the dining hall.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:40 am

"Straight to the dining room? well that certainly is quite an interesting choice there Ilyina.." Charles remarked.

"Not entirely Father, Since the Tsarina has found it only fitting that we head to the Dining Room considering the time that has passed now as we speak.." Armfeldt replied to his Father's remarks.

"Well, our handsome Son here is correct Darling..so it would make sense for us to be there, not to mention the Trip here certainly made me a bit slighted." Grace stated out.

"Oh and Ilyina, i have to say. The Alaskan cold certainly brings a pleasing whiff of chill down my body and makes me feel all nice and snug in my Uniform.." She followed up soon after.

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:45 am

Corrington wrote:
An observant eye indeed watched Ilyina curtsy for Armfeldt, as Priscilla glanced subtly her direction. What she saw was all of the confirmation she needed. ‘So both of us are really... oh wow’, her thoughts rapidly whispered. A small smile formed on the princess’s lips, but she looked away and stared at the ground to prevent any of her apparent excitement reveal itself. Even still, Priscilla’s excitement only masked the drowsiness and hunger which had accumulated during her flight to Novvy Tsaritsyn. After a long moment of silence, Ilyina’s words cut through the cold Alaskan air.

Ilyina Romanova: “Why don't we take the opportunity to speak with eachother further at a table in the dining room? My great staff are already preparing some simply delectable breakfast, not just for me and my dear Albert, but for all of you too!“

Priscilla was relieved to hear this much. She too needed very much to sit down. Even more relieving than the thought of taking a seat at a table and being able to indulge herself was Ilyina’s command to Gregori Petrenko to close the Kremlin doors. At once, the shiver-inducing breeze of the outdoors was halted, and after some passing seconds the cold grew ever distant as the group walked away towards the dining hall.

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
"Straight to the dining room? well that certainly is quite an interesting choice there Ilyina.." Charles remarked.

"Not entirely Father, Since the Tsarina has found it only fitting that we head to the Dining Room considering the time that has passed now as we speak.." Armfeldt replied to his Father's remarks.

"Well, our handsome Son here is correct Darling..so it would make sense for us to be there, not to mention the Trip here certainly made me a bit slighted." Grace stated out.

"Oh and Ilyina, i have to say. The Alaskan cold certainly brings a pleasing whiff of chill down my body and makes me feel all nice and snug in my Uniform.." She followed up soon after.

The Tsarina of Alaska would give her pleasing smile to the Entourage of Svenska-Britannics and Corrish/Rananke people in front of her, the one she had been trained to give since her teenage years. Though naturally, as she is in the company of friends and... Well, her lover, it is by no means disingenuous.
And as the closed doors of the Kremlin finally sealed off the howling, bitter Alaskan air from their positions, warmth and comfort would start to fill the room. Though the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin had aimed to be a recreation of the original Kremlin in Moscow, within the Russian Federation, the prospect of modernity provides the place with the luxuries of some of the most modern villas and mansions of the days, which manages to completely juxtapose the traditionalist look of pretty much everything within the Palace walls. Large radiators and heating sources would fill the rooms of the Kremlin with a comfortable warmth from what would otherwise be a bone - chilling cold building.

Back to the conversation. Pricilla of Corrington had little to say, though Ilyina could tell that the Princess was thinking aplenty... No, instead the Svenska-Britannics would take the helm of the conversation:

Charles von Roland
"Straight to the dining room? Well that certainly is quite an interesting choice there Ilyina.."

Armfeldt von Roland
"Not entirely Father, Since the Tsarina has found it only fitting that we head to the Dining Room considering the time that has passed now as we speak.."

Grace von Roland
"Well, our handsome Son here is correct Darling..so it would make sense for us to be there, not to mention the Trip here certainly made me a bit slighted. Oh and Ilyina, I have to say. The Alaskan cold certainly brings a pleasing whiff of chill down my body and makes me feel all nice and snug in my Uniform.."

Ilyina would not have been able to resist the very slightest of chuckles to Charles' statement. She would have thought that bringing the Entourage to the dining room would be an opportune moment for them all to take seats and start talking in earnest would have been rather self - explanatory, and that the foodstuffs mentioned was more of a front to give them all a reason to sit themselves within the room.
To her luck, his son would think the same way as she did, and explained it to Charles, with Grace von Roland making sure to follow up on Armfeldt's explanation personally.

Now after doing so, Ilyina would let out another light chuckle, covering her mouth for a spilt second in order to attempt to cover the noise up. Grace actually enjoyed the bitter air, did she now?
By any means, Ilyina would finally speak up now, saying in return:

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"You cannot be serious there, your majesty Grace von Roland? I would usually prefer to be anywhere else but the Alaskan cold during these winter months.
Even with layers of clothes, of which I wear whilst hunting, the bitter air still cuts through you like hot knives through butter!

(*Ahem*) By any means, I would assume that the lot of you are either famished, or itching to take a seat... By all means, let me accommodate you all. If you would follow me once more, so I can lead you to the Kremlin's dining room, please?"

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:50 am

Priscilla walked with the group, somewhat demurely just behind Emperor and Empress Von Roland, to where she was just about next to Armfeldt. The Princess took careful strides with her hands clasped in front, walking short little steps for the sake of her balance.

Grace Von Roland: "Oh and Ilyina, i have to say. The Alaskan cold certainly brings a pleasing whiff of chill down my body and makes me feel all nice and snug in my Uniform.."

Priscilla smirked. There was a joke to be made about the cold, or also feeling quite snug in her own dress, but she decided she wouldn’t say anything. She didn’t enjoy the cold, and the growing warmth of the Kremlin’s interior was most wonderful. It was the feeling of an approaching hearth; coming to a place of comfort and rest and joy. Maybe there was a fireplace? Or furnaces of some sort? Either way, it was a big step up from the chilling cold of the outside. She pitied that guard who first greeted them outside. Priscilla followed the Tsarina and the group to the dining room expectantly.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:36 am

"Oh by all means.." Grace replied on her Family's behalf.

And so, the rest of the Imperial Family then headed off and followed the Tsarina all along the halls of the Kremlin.

The Imperial Monarchs admired the Style of Architecture present in the building itself, looking at every intricate detail starting from the Walls, to the Pillars, and even the sculptures itself.

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:17 pm

Corrington wrote:
Priscilla walked with the group, somewhat demurely just behind Emperor and Empress Von Roland, to where she was just about next to Armfeldt. The Princess took careful strides with her hands clasped in front, walking short little steps for the sake of her balance.

Grace Von Roland: "Oh and Ilyina, i have to say. The Alaskan cold certainly brings a pleasing whiff of chill down my body and makes me feel all nice and snug in my Uniform.."

Priscilla smirked. There was a joke to be made about the cold, or also feeling quite snug in her own dress, but she decided she wouldn’t say anything. She didn’t enjoy the cold, and the growing warmth of the Kremlin’s interior was most wonderful. It was the feeling of an approaching hearth; coming to a place of comfort and rest and joy. Maybe there was a fireplace? Or furnaces of some sort? Either way, it was a big step up from the chilling cold of the outside. She pitied that guard who first greeted them outside. Priscilla followed the Tsarina and the group to the dining room expectantly.

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
"Oh by all means.." Grace replied on her Family's behalf.

And so, the rest of the Imperial Family then headed off and followed the Tsarina all along the halls of the Kremlin.

The Imperial Monarchs admired the Style of Architecture present in the building itself, looking at every intricate detail starting from the Walls, to the Pillars, and even the sculptures itself.

Whilst the Entourage of Alyaskiri, Corrish and Svenska-Britannics walked towards the Dining Hall of the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin, the Czar's Guard Gregori Petrenko would already almost be upon the door leading to the lounge room, where the previous Tsar of Tsarstvo Alyaski, and Tsarina Ilyina's daughter sat awaiting a notice from someone that the events of the day are about to begin.
The Guardsman would look at the large, antique door to the room with building anticipation... To him, telling his honour sir Alexander Romanov of both the Svenska-Britannic and Corrish arrival, and inviting him to dine on a hearty breakfast with them all in the Dining Room would be the foremost sign of the last stretch... For so long, has all the inhabitants of the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin waited, perhaps every citizen of the Royal Capital of Tsarstvo Alyaski and beyond for the events of the 6th day of the last month to begin...

And the 5th would only act as a taster, the preceding events before the carnage the following day will most likely be...

Shutting down his mind, and thus the many thoughts going around mr Petrenko's head as a result, the Czar's Guard would just throw the door to the Lounge open, as to get it over with..

...On a cushiony, large armchair, one that looks as if it had come from the 19th century, perhaps even earlier would sit the fast ageing Alexander Romanov... With a thick, wooden cane with a gold encrusted handle in one hand, a ciggy in his other hand, already lit and most likely smoked somewhat and an ashtray on the close by End Table, sir Romanov would be staring rather blankly towards the oxymoronic Modern television hanging from a swinging mount against the wall painted with many historic details of Slavic origin, some designs going back even to the age of the Kievan Rus'.
On the T.V would play a news broadcast from the Respected 'British Broadcasting Corporation', a station that is watched by a surprising amount of Alyaskiri, even though they are not part of the Commonwealth of Nations. Alexander would pay little attention to the screen.

Once Gregori had pushed that door to the Lounge open, the old Romanov would turn to look to him with an expectant look, and a steely gaze with quite the clear message:
'Get on with it...'

And the Czar's Guard would have complied... With a quick, respectful bow, he would address Alexander Romanov, and tell him of the news:

"Sir, a pleasure to see you up and in good health...
I have been told to inform you by her highness that she, and a group of Svenska-Britannics and Corrish are heading towards the Dining Room, presumably for breakfast... I assume that you'd wish to join them?"

Mr. Romanov would have let out a slight chuckle, with a hint of wheeziness in his voice at sir Petrenko's statement... Slowly, and perhaps a little shakily, he would have raised himself to his feet with the aid of the cane, and set down his ciggy in the Ashtray, stamping out the burning ash against the charred glass.
With a small smile, he would have said:

Alexander Romanov
"Ah, very good sir Petrenko... You were good to have come to notify me of this at such a short notice.
Perhaps you would be gentlemanly enough to escort me to the Dining Room, so I can meet with my Daughter and the Entourage she has picked up?"
Gregori Petrenko
"Of course, sir Romanov... Please, follow me, I shall make sure to go at a reasonable pace."

Meanwhile, with her highness Ilyina Romanova, the Svenska-Britannics and the Corrish:..

The walk towards the dining room would go slow for the Entourage... As used as her majesty Ilyina Romanova, and perhaps even Albert von Windserdotte at this point was with the walls, and overall the sounds and sights of the Novyy Tsaritsyn Palace's hallways and rooms, for the Svenska-Britannics and Corrish whomst have only now been given the pleasure of seeing the place, the intrinsic markings, riches and wider grandeur of the Kremlin must be all - consuming in terms of their attention and interest.
As graceful and selfless as ever, Ilyina and Albert, leading the Entourage would respectfully keep at their guests' pace...

Give or take a few minutes, and the grand doorways to the Dining Hall would emerge into view... They would all seem to be open already, and noise of cutlery being put down, and the stomping of boots within could be heard.
Even compared to the rest of the building, the Dining Room would offer one of the most pleasing sights one could see within this frozen tip of North America... And the guests would get their first sneak peek at the room as they all turn the corner to the hallway completely adjacent to the Dining Hall...

Corrington, please refer to the first post of this RP for a picture of the Dining Hall...
Svenska-Britannia, you can too, of course should you need that reminder...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates