NATION

PASSWORD

Redwood-Russian War(IC)(Only War of 2026 participants)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Falthonia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Redwood-Russian War(IC)(Only War of 2026 participants)

Postby Falthonia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:06 am

After Falthonia reveives a message from the Country of redwood saying that the Dictatorship of Russia has declared war on them, the United Republics of Falthonia declares war on Russia. The Falthonian frontline against the Russians has been on a standstill.

OOC: Should I make 2029 the date of this war?
GLORY TO FALTHONIA!!!!

JUST PLAYING NS FOR FUN!

Falthonian Prime Minister Adrian Priponsk
Leader of 700 million people

A Tier 7, Level 0, Type 7 Civilization according to this index.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:10 am

OOC: If you want.
IC: The IHS immediately joins the war against Russia, bombarding their bases with satellite lasers.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Falthonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Falthonia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:16 am

The Falthonian Navy lost the Battle of Azov, losing 1 carrier, 12 destroyers and 7 submarines.
GLORY TO FALTHONIA!!!!

JUST PLAYING NS FOR FUN!

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:20 am

Falthonia wrote:The Falthonian Navy lost the Battle of Azov, losing 1 carrier, 12 destroyers and 7 submarines.

To help avenge their allies, the IHS march into sparsely populated Kazakhstan and shell Astana and Almaty. (OOC: Not so Almaty now, right? Sorry for that horrible pun, but I had to do it)
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Falthonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Falthonia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:26 am

The energy cannon near Falthonia is activated and annhilates Smolensk. The Falthonian Army is still on a standstill against Russians, even when using laser-weaponized fighters.

OOC: Well there goes the electricity for my colonies.
Last edited by Falthonia on Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
GLORY TO FALTHONIA!!!!

JUST PLAYING NS FOR FUN!

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:28 am

Falthonia wrote:The energy cannon near Falthonia is activated and annhilates Smolensk. The Falthonian Army is still on a standstill against Russians, even when using laser-weaponized fighters.

The IHS comes to support the Falthonian Air Force with SAMs and drones.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Falthonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Falthonia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:34 am

The Dominion of Prothenia has succesfully occupied Vladivostok and will continue to push into Siberia.
Last edited by Falthonia on Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
GLORY TO FALTHONIA!!!!

JUST PLAYING NS FOR FUN!

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:16 am

Falthonia wrote:The Dominion of Prothenia has succesfully occupied Vladivostok and will continue to push into Siberia.

OOC: Prothenia?

The IHS start invading the caucacus and siege Astana, Baku and Almaty.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Falthonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Falthonia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:32 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Falthonia wrote:The Dominion of Prothenia has succesfully occupied Vladivostok and will continue to push into Siberia.

OOC: Prothenia?

OOC: Its our dominion in North Asia
The Falthonian Army will also try to push into the Caucacus
GLORY TO FALTHONIA!!!!

JUST PLAYING NS FOR FUN!

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:34 am

Falthonia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: Prothenia?

OOC: Its our dominion in North Asia
The Falthonian Army will also try to push into the Caucacus

OOC: Thanks
The IHS start mining the Caspian.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:06 am

Tyrantio Land enters the War and Launches a savage bombing Campaign, Tyrantio Land's War Minister would like the to ask the Islamic Holy State for safe passage of Tyranti Soldiers through Islamic China to invade Russia Through Asia.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:09 am

Tyrantio land wrote:Tyrantio Land enters the War and Launches a savage bombing Campaign, Tyrantio Land's War Minister would like the to ask the Islamic Holy State for safe passage of Tyranti Soldiers through Islamic China to invade Russia Through Asia.

The IHS reply in the affirmative, but they warn that they need to ask the Greater Republic of China for easier passage, as the Islamic part is mountainous.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:20 am

Tyrantio land wrote:Tyrantio Land enters the War and Launches a savage bombing Campaign, Tyrantio Land's War Minister would like the to ask the Islamic Holy State for safe passage of Tyranti Soldiers through Islamic China to invade Russia Through Asia.

The IHS reply in the affirmative, but they warn that they need to ask the Greater Republic of China for easier passage, as the Islamic part is mountainous.

Tyrantio Land says that They Can easy pass through the mountains and sends 20,000 soldiers through the mountains ( It took 2 weeks longer than expected)
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:21 am

Redwood declares war on Russia and deploys most of our troops to the middle east
I don't use NS stats

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:23 am

The IHS surprise attack and annex Azerbaijan and Armenia. The Persian empire rises again
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:31 am

Tyrantio Land very quickly annexes Mongolia and moves farther into Russia
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:35 am

Tyrantio land wrote:Tyrantio Land very quickly annexes Mongolia and moves farther into Russia

The IHS attack and take the southern half of Kazakhstan.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Dictatorship of Russia
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Dictatorship of Russia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:37 am

Tyrantio land wrote:Tyrantio Land very quickly annexes Mongolia and moves farther into Russia

Russia attacks them then disappears it's possible they are using tunnels

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:38 am

Dictatorship of Russia wrote:

Russia attacks them then disappears it's possible they are using tunnels

The IHS creates mines underground to blow the Russians up when they dig tunnels.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:40 am

The IHS attack and take the southern half of Kazakhstan.

After Fierce hard Vietnam style fighting Tyrantio Land takes the other Half of Kazakhstan.
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:42 am

Tyrantio land wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The IHS attack and take the southern half of Kazakhstan.

After Fierce hard Vietnam style fighting Tyrantio Land takes the other Half of Kazakhstan.

OOC: You don't border it.
IC: The IHS take Georgia (country) and push into Russia.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:47 am

Tyrantio land wrote:

OOC: You don't border it.

OOC: Did it through The Puppet Empire of China
IC: Tyrantio Land fights there first Naval Battle of the War at the Kuril islands, The battle ends up in a stalemate.
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:49 am

Tyrantio land wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: You don't border it.

IC: Tyrantio Land fights there first Naval Battle of the War at the Kuril islands, The battle ends up in a stalemate.

OOC: The PEC doesn't border Kazakhstan.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:51 am

Tyrantio land wrote:

OOC: The PEC doesn't border Kazakhstan.

OOC: Then we could say that Tyranti Soldiers came through The Islamic Holy State as reinforcements, if not then I will just delete that post
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:54 am

Tyrantio land wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: The PEC doesn't border Kazakhstan.

OOC: Then we could say that Tyranti Soldiers came through The Islamic Holy State as reinforcements, if not then I will just delete that post

OOC: Sorry. I wanted Kazakhstan for a long time.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents