NATION

PASSWORD

Avatar The Last Airbender: Untold Tales (OOC/Signups/Reboot)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Avatar The Last Airbender: Untold Tales (OOC/Signups/Reboot)

Postby Aeritai » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:52 pm

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar, master of all four elements , could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Two months after the Avatar finished the Fire Nation continued to wage war against the four nations. People had lost hope thinking the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads while others still had hope that the Avatar would return someday.... Until the people of all nations must continue to hold off the Fire Nation attack.

IC: Coming Soon

Discord: Coming Soon (I will need help creating a Discord, so if you like to help me please send me a TG!)

Welcome everybody to Avatar The Last Airbender: Untold Tales! This RP does not have a main plotline instead this RP will be a free roam styled roleplay where sub-plots are welcomed. Before you join though make sure you read the rules!

Rules
1. Do not be overpowered!

2. No one-liners! At least three paragraphs when roleplaying in the IC! However, if you are replying to another player only one paragraph is required for player responses.

3. Do not meta-game!

4. You cannot become the Avatar! This RP takes place two months after Aang vanished.

5. You can only be Fire, Earth, Water, and Non-Benders you cannot be Airbenders since the Fire Nation wiped them all out.

6. Do not mess with the show's timeline, for an example: Your character should not conquer the Fire Nation.

7. Give players time to react you should not control another player's character.

8. If you want to kill off a player you must get their permission.

9. NPCs can be controlled however, if a player has control of another NPC you cannot control that NPC.

10. You are allowed to have two characters to roleplay as.

11. Have fun!

Character APP
Code: Select all
Name:

Appearance: (Please provide a picture or a description of your character)

Type of Bender: (Fire, Water, Earth or Non-Bender)

Weapons:

Biography: (One Paragraph or more)

Accepted Characters

To be announced....
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:22 pm

Odd. The exact same day I begin watching ATLA on Netflix, an ATLA RP shows up.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:28 pm

Voxija wrote:Odd. The exact same day I begin watching ATLA on Netflix, an ATLA RP shows up.

Very strange.

Are you interested in the RP?
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Founded: Apr 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:30 pm

Aeritai wrote:
Voxija wrote:Odd. The exact same day I begin watching ATLA on Netflix, an ATLA RP shows up.

Very strange.

I am
I LIKE turtles. Like a lot.
My nation is based on turtles and turtle stuff.
I don't really use NS stats.
Also, TURTLE!

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:21 pm

Jestar Falls wrote:
Aeritai wrote:
Very strange.

I am

What should I do?
Also, TURTLE!

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:47 pm

Jestar Falls wrote:
Jestar Falls wrote:I am

What should I do?

Just post a character APP
Just call me Aeri
I am a Human Female

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:50 pm

Aeritai wrote:
Jestar Falls wrote:What should I do?

Just post a character APP

Ok. I'll start working
Also, TURTLE!

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:30 pm

Name: Renus

Appearance:
Standing 5' 11" tall, this bronze-skinned man has an interesting feel about him, and he has a distinctive scar under his left eye.
He has a rounded face with a pointed chin, a narrow nose, small ears, and narrow lips. His hazel eyes are puffy, and he has thick eyebrows.
He has shoulder-length, smooth, brown hair which is usually in a ponytail.
He has a muscular neck, strong arms and small hands, a short torso, a straight waist, toned legs, and average-sized feet.

Type of Bender: Water

Weapons: Duel short swords, bow, waterskin (for bending)

Biography: Born in the northern water tribe he enjoyed practicing bending, sparring, and exploring. He grew up enjoying fighting more as well as tactics. He became interested in exploring as well.

He got the scar under his eye from sparring and training to be a soldier. Just joined and patrols the outer wall of the city. Ussally he walks near the docks that look out into the ocean. He works pretty hard, but doesn't have a very important job.

His best friend is Salek, also a soldier. They met during training and had similar interests. They are stationed in the smaespot and share a battalion so they see each other a lot. They also like playing games together.

His main goal in life is to make friends. He enjoys meeting new people and forming relation ships of any kind. (even negative relationships) He also has dreams to travel the world and explore new places, even if it's by joining the milatary.
Last edited by Jestar Falls on Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Also, TURTLE!

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:37 am

Jestar Falls wrote:Name: Renus

Appearance:
Standing 5' 11" tall, this bronze-skinned man has an interesting feel about him, and he has a distinctive scar under his left eye.
He has a rounded face with a pointed chin, a narrow nose, small ears, and narrow lips. His hazel eyes are puffy, and he has thick eyebrows.
He has a muscular neck, strong arms and small hands, a short torso, a straight waist, toned legs, and average-sized feet.

Weapons: Duel short swords, bow

Biography: Born in the northern water tribe he enjoyed practicing bending, sparring, and exploring. He grew up enjoying fighting more as well as tactics. Got the scar from sparring and training to be a soldier. His best friend is Salek, also a soldier. Just joined and patrols the outer wall of the city. His goal in life is to make friends and have a thrilling life.

It looks good so far, but try putting a little more effort into your bio if you can.
Just call me Aeri
I am a Human Female

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:57 am

Yeah I'm in on this for sure. Love me some Avatar.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:18 pm

Name: Sito Of The Southern Tribe

Appearance:

Weapons: Spear, club, boomerang, water skin. (Because Water Tribe.)

Biography: Sito was born in the frigid wastes of the South Pole, in a small coastal fishing village far away from the many larger towns and population centers dotted across the ice. It was far from special. Sito always says it was boring, stifling and cold, but it was also peaceful. The people of her village all knew one another, all protected each other, and always helped each other. It was a good place to grow up. A kind place. Growing up her time was spent playing in the snow with the other children, and listening to the warriors tell tall tales about the great beasts they had supposedly killed. Her mother often tried to include her in things like sewing, helping around the house, and after it was clear Sito could waterbend, teaching her to heal. Sito never seemed to care, it was immediately obvious that she would always prefer running around trying to catch penguins and spearfishing with her father. Still, her mother was from time to time able to pin Sito down for long enough to pass along some of her knowledge, and despite her best efforts to the contrary Sito managed to learn basic skills like sewing and simple healing. She couldn't sew beautiful clothing or bring people back from the brink like her mother could, but she had enough under her belt to take care of herself if it came to it.

Sito's wanderlust however always tugged at her, and as she got older she began to venture further and further out to sea, always looking beyond the horizon and dreaming of what else could be waiting for her in the world. There was only so much a girl like her could learn in her small little village, where there were no waterbending masters and there were no larger towns close enough to find one. And even if that wasn't an issue, there was the problem of gender. Her village was small enough that everyone had to do their part, but in the towns and the cities in the Northern Tribe, things were different. Girls were expected to be healers, boys were the fighters. If she wanted a master, Sito would had to be willing to hunt for them. And that was something she knew she wouldn't be able to do stuck in her village.

Still, Sito kept growing, as all kids do, and kept dreaming of other places she would one day be able to explore. Word was slow to get to her isolated home, but every once and a while news would trickle in from the rest of the world. She could still remember when she heard that Avatar Roku had died, protecting his community from an erupting volcano. And not long after that, everything else changed quickly. The Fire Nation's navy poked and prodded at the Earth Kingdom, who began to amass troops. Both Northern and Southern Tribes shrunk even further into themselves, isolating from the growing conflict. Every time news came to them, it seemed as if the world was drifting ever closer to chaos, and then the Fire Nation attacked. Within weeks, the Air Temples had been destroyed, and the survivors were being tracked across the world. Word came that the western shores of the Southern Tribe had been raided, hundreds killed and captured. Firebenders were landing in the Earth Kingdom and pushing inland. Even at just seventeen years old, Sito knew, nothing would ever be the same again

Sito knew a boy, who would come from the closest village over with his father to trade, seal meat for fish, and sometimes when they were lucky some fruit traded with foreigners. He had always liked Sito, Kallick was his name. He was sweet, friendly, and bland. But he liked Sito, and one day a few months after the war began him and his father came to town while she was out fishing, and spoke to her parents, asking for permission to marry her. Her father was unsure, but her mother accepted gladly. She had long since accepted that likeliness of any proper young men would almost certainly pass Sito by. Her husband had made sure of that, teaching Sito to fish and waterbend and telling her to always stick up for herself. Needless to say, Sito was far from happy to learn she had been betrothed without her knowledge. And as if to add insult to injury, it was to Kallick, the most boring boy for hundreds of miles. Kallick just smiled a dull, self satisfied smile.

Unsure of what else to do, Sito thought about her options. Kallick and her father had made plans for him to return in two weeks for the ceremony, and he left her with the traditional necklace, time clearly having been spent on it. Finally, Sito made her decision, while sitting by the fire and helping her mother wash clothes. She would leave, and seek out a master, someone who could complete her training as a bender. Waiting late into the night, Sito gathered her things, taking a club, spear and boomerang with her, before sneaking down to the boats and clambering aboard one. It was difficult by herself, but she managed to get it into the water. If she was loud enough, and good enough, she knew someone somewhere would teach her. Sito didnt know where the world was going, but she knew where she was going. She would be one of the greatest water benders in history if it was the last thing she did. So, taking her first steps Sito unfurled the sails and lit the lamps, before following the stars north.

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:28 pm

United Human Planets wrote:Name: Sito Of The Southern Tribe

Appearance:

Biography: Sito was born in the frigid wastes of the South Pole, in a small coastal fishing village far away from the many larger towns and population centers dotted across the ice. It was far from special. Sito always says it was boring, stifling and cold, but it was also peaceful. The people of her village all knew one another, all protected each other, and always helped each other. It was a good place to grow up. A kind place. Growing up her time was spent playing in the snow with the other children, and listening to the warriors tell tall tales about the great beasts they had supposedly killed. Her mother often tried to include her in things like sewing, helping around the house, and after it was clear Sito could waterbend, teaching her to heal. Sito never seemed to care, it was immediately obvious that she would always prefer running around trying to catch penguins and spearfishing with her father. Still, her mother was from time to time able to pin Sito down for long enough to pass along some of her knowledge, and despite her best efforts to the contrary Sito managed to learn basic skills like sewing and simple healing. She couldn't sew beautiful clothing or bring people back from the brink like her mother could, but she had enough under her belt to take care of herself if it came to it.

Sito's wanderlust however always tugged at her, and as she got older she began to venture further and further out to sea, always looking beyond the horizon and dreaming of what else could be waiting for her in the world. There was only so much a girl like her could learn in her small little village, where there were no waterbending masters and there were no larger towns close enough to find one. And even if that wasn't an issue, there was the problem of gender. Her village was small enough that everyone had to do their part, but in the towns and the cities in the Northern Tribe, things were different. Girls were expected to be healers, boys were the fighters. If she wanted a master, Sito would had to be willing to hunt for them. And that was something she knew she wouldn't be able to do stuck in her village.

Still, Sito kept growing, as all kids do, and kept dreaming of other places she would one day be able to explore. Word was slow to get to her isolated home, but every once and a while news would trickle in from the rest of the world. She could still remember when she heard that Avatar Roku had died, protecting his community from an erupting volcano. And not long after that, everything else changed quickly. The Fire Nation's navy poked and prodded at the Earth Kingdom, who began to amass troops. Both Northern and Southern Tribes shrunk even further into themselves, isolating from the growing conflict. Every time news came to them, it seemed as if the world was drifting ever closer to chaos, and then the Fire Nation attacked. Within weeks, the Air Temples had been destroyed, and the survivors were being tracked across the world. Word came that the western shores of the Southern Tribe had been raided, hundreds killed and captured. Firebenders were landing in the Earth Kingdom and pushing inland. Even at just seventeen years old, Sito knew, nothing would ever be the same again

Sito knew a boy, who would come from the closest village over with his father to trade, seal meat for fish, and sometimes when they were lucky some fruit traded with foreigners. He had always liked Sito, Kallick was his name. He was sweet, friendly, and bland. But he liked Sito, and one day a few months after the war began him and his father came to town while she was out fishing, and spoke to her parents, asking for permission to marry her. Her father was unsure, but her mother accepted gladly. She had long since accepted that likeliness of any proper young men would almost certainly pass Sito by. Her husband had made sure of that, teaching Sito to fish and waterbend and telling her to always stick up for herself. Needless to say, Sito was far from happy to learn she had been betrothed without her knowledge. And as if to add insult to injury, it was to Kallick, the most boring boy for hundreds of miles. Kallick just smiled a dull, self satisfied smile.

Unsure of what else to do, Sito thought about her options. Kallick and her father had made plans for him to return in two weeks for the ceremony, and he left her with the traditional necklace, time clearly having been spent on it. Finally, Sito made her decision, while sitting by the fire and helping her mother wash clothes. She would leave, and seek out a master, someone who could complete her training as a bender. Waiting late into the night, Sito gathered her things, taking a club, spear and boomerang with her, before sneaking down to the boats and clambering aboard one. It was difficult by herself, but she managed to get it into the water. If she was loud enough, and good enough, she knew someone somewhere would teach her. Sito didnt know where the world was going, but she knew where she was going. She would be one of the greatest water benders in history if it was the last thing she did. So, taking her first steps Sito unfurled the sails and lit the lamps, before following the stars north.

Good to see you again! Your APP is ACCEPETED
Just call me Aeri
I am a Human Female

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:28 pm

Aeritai wrote:
United Human Planets wrote:Name: Sito Of The Southern Tribe

Appearance:

Good to see you again! Your APP is ACCEPETED

Nice, glad to be back.

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:47 pm

Appearance:

Biography: Born in the northern water tribe he enjoyed practicing bending, sparring, and exploring. He grew up enjoying fighting more as well as tactics. He became interested in exploring as well.

He got the scar under his eye from sparring and training to be a soldier. Just joined and patrols the outer wall of the city. Usually he walks near the docks that look out into the ocean. He works pretty hard but doesn't have a very important job.

His best friend is Salek, also a soldier. They met during training and had similar interests. They are stationed in the same spot and share a battalion so they see each other a lot. They also like playing games together.

His main goal in life is to make friends. He enjoys meeting new people and forming relationships of any kind. (even negative relationships) He also has dreams to travel the world and explore new places, even if it's by joining the military.

I expanded the info
Also, TURTLE!

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:53 am

Jestar Falls wrote:

Appearance:

He got the scar under his eye from sparring and training to be a soldier. Just joined and patrols the outer wall of the city. Usually he walks near the docks that look out into the ocean. He works pretty hard but doesn't have a very important job.

His best friend is Salek, also a soldier. They met during training and had similar interests. They are stationed in the same spot and share a battalion so they see each other a lot. They also like playing games together.

His main goal in life is to make friends. He enjoys meeting new people and forming relationships of any kind. (even negative relationships) He also has dreams to travel the world and explore new places, even if it's by joining the military.

I expanded the info

ACCEPTED
Just call me Aeri
I am a Human Female

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:42 am

Aeritai wrote:
Jestar Falls wrote:I expanded the info

ACCEPTED

Great
Also, TURTLE!

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:38 pm

When do we start?
Also, TURTLE!

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:39 pm

Jestar Falls wrote:When do we start?

When we get more people.
Just call me Aeri
I am a Human Female

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:40 pm

Ok
Also, TURTLE!

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:08 pm

Just going to bump this.
Just call me Aeri
I am a Human Female

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:50 pm

One more bump
Just call me Aeri
I am a Human Female

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:52 pm

Two words.

Hell yes

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:04 pm

I have two good character ideas, an Earthbender partisan leader and a teenage kid who ran away from his Fire Nation colony town and can barely firebend. I also have no time.
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:51 pm

I'd like more people to join. I really want it to start
Also, TURTLE!

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:53 pm

OP, examine my character ideas. They're finally finished.

Name: Gudit Chanlin

Appearance: 5' 7", regal demeanor, black hair in a sort of twist hairstyle that is half nobility and half fighter, soft brown eyes, wiry physique, wears a camouflage green knee-length tunic and pants.

Type of Bender: Nonbender

Weapons: A naginata, a comb that is sharpened in the points like a knife, and her mind.

Biography: Born to an important family in Omashu, Gudit thought that she would become nothing more than a wife, mother, and possibly a manager of the household's finances. Gudit's aunt Kuriki tried to teach her niece weapons, but Gudit didn't listen. She was going to be happy in her chosen life, learning womanly skills with aplomb and preparing herself for a life in the private sphere. Until the Fire Nation invaded.

Gudit Chanlin's family tried to keep her safe and unknowing of those things, but Gudit was a sharp one, and she quickly learned that something terrible was going down. Gudit took a trip out of Omashu on the excuse that she was going to sell some of her hand-painted pottery. Gudit saw destruction, war, and tyranny. Gudit did not return from her trip.

Gudit remembered her weapons training, and asked a young Bumi to provide her with what she needed. Armed, Gudit Chanlin set out for the forest, to fight against the Fire Nation—with help, of course. She retains her regal demeanor even when living off the land in the forest, and is currently trying to get people to join her partisan group. Her young age and relative inexperience balance out with her natural leadership skills.

[hr]

Name: Ruzon

Appearance: A gangly 5' 5" teenager with no muscles to speak of, messy black hair, and a cold, hard, determined look in his dark eyes. Dresses in a ripped brown shirt and breeches.

Type of Bender: Firebender, but not very good at it. Kind of wishes he was an earthbender.

Weapons: A slingshot for flinging rocks at his enemies.

Biography: Ruzon was born in the Fire Nation to parents who outwardly expressed their support for the Fire Nation but privately made jokes about it. Ruzon, however, still grew up believing Fire Nation propaganda wholeheartedly.

When the Fire Nation invaded, Ruzon's family decided to journey to a colony town in the Earth Kingdom. Outwardly, it was to aid in the invasion, but actually, it was to help their son experience something else. This was around the time Ruzon started firebending, although he could only make sparks.

During a run to catch frogs outside the colony town, Ruzon discovered something truly terrifying: a group of Fire Nation soldiers executing and cremating civilians with firebending. During that moment, Ruzon's life changed forever. He began to hate his own powers and his own people. Thankfully, the soldiers didn't suspect a young teenager would be up to anything suspicious, and Ruzon went to his village in shock.

Ruzon's parents encouraged his decision to run away. Ruzon took his slingshot and began to live in the forest. Right now, he is looking for a group to join to help fight his own people. Ruzon has great moral conflicts about it that a 15-year-old shouldn't experience.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse