NATION

PASSWORD

Q&A: Wormfodder Delivery Service [IC&OOC]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Q&A: Wormfodder Delivery Service [IC&OOC]

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:38 am

G͕̳ṟ̮̫̫e̦̘̭̠̻eting̙̙̺̟̤s̟,ͅ as͖̳̼̻ ̺it ̙͙̟̘̝͉̖h̬̭̫̪a̠̞s̪̖̞̝ c͓̣̠̥om̯͉͔e̫ ͚to ͔͍̻̖̟͕o̺̼̘͈͇̥̖ur ḁtte͕͕̻̱̟̖̝n̹̜ti̮o̳̼͇n̟̺̞, t͇̦͍͙̺̖̘here͈͙̫̪͍̱ a̞̜̱̥͔r͓̝͕̹̜̫̼e q̱̪̤̬uitḛ͚̺ a̬̦ ͈lo̩͎̝t ͇̟o̳̥̬f͉̥̤̜̭ peo̺͈̲ͅpl̬e̥͈̺ who̼̤̣̬ ̬̱̤s̬͙̬̩̯̱eem̖̟͚̣ ̥̖͔to̤͕ ͓̤̤ha̖͎̹͍̺̝v̮ḛ͕͕̯̤̮̜ ̝̗̟̟͇̰̞pr̤̹ob̼l̳em͖s̘̗͇̥̣ w͚̱͍͈ith̬͙͙̖̮̬ u̘͍̹̥͇̟͓n͔der̦̬̺̳̖̣s̖̦̟ta͉͓͈̭ͅn͇̰͔̦̯̲̻di̻͙ng̥̺͖͖̼̮ͅ ͇the͎̩̱ ̱̼̖̝̘̖͍B̻̱̭̠o̮͔ss ̹Ḍ͖̯̭̠͙̦ẹ͕͎̗̣͍̬l̤͖͖ͅivery͖̳̗w̭o̞̪̺r͇̤m̮ ̺̭̲̩a̬̜̼s̙̰̘̘͍̪ ̲̳̞̘a̞̻̥͇̗͓͎ c͔̠̝̫͈ͅon̳̺ce̻̻̘̤̫p̩̗̺ͅͅt, ̼̙͉̜͇th̥͇̠̫̞̮u̼̯̯͈s̖̣̝̼ͅ, the̻̯̠̼̭̙͕ c͚̜̦̺͇o͇̯̭̭͍m͍pa̻̱͇͈n̹͎̼̩̬y ̜̻̪̱͔h͓͈̹̲ͅa͍̥̤̟̻̣̙s͙ de̹̣͇̱͚ci̟̩d̪̪͎̮̘̳e̝͙̫͔̱̘͓ḍ͈̘ to̳̠̟̺ h͉a̬̬v̪̥͈e̥̗ h̰̗̟e̞͈r ̘hol̩͉̗͍͎d ̹̝̠a p̘̱͙̦̬r͕̺̺e̜ss͖͉̣ ͎͇̝̲̳c̩̭̼̦̥̖o͖̘̟̳ͅn̼̠̪̩̦̬̱f͍̪̮͔e̜̯̥̩͍̹̪rence͚͔͕̹̙̬̖,͖̞͙̟͎͉͕ ̣̭̭wh̩̬̘̭̲͚̦e̖̱̰̤̬̞̜r̤̣̟̰̻̜e ̮̦̥͖̭sh̯e̯ ̩̲͎c̱̬̯̹a̻͍̫̤̼͍n t͙̖̝̗͈̺̙a̮͕̲͍k͈͚e͓̫ ͕̙̯͚̠yo͚̲͕u̳̺͍͖͚̥r ̲̘qu̻̯es̤̞ͅt̫̯̫̫̹̟ͅi̘on̜s̻̫̗ ̲̺͙̫̝an̻͓̺̖̹ͅͅḏ̤͉̣ ͓answe͈͇̙̖͕͍r̘͚̫̥̗͍ ̮͙̞t̜̥̱ḫ̗̦̟͚̱e̻̝̪̝m̦̼͎̗̱͕.̤͖̯͎ ͖̯̗̹͔N̥͎̙ow,̙̥͙͎̲͎̙ ͚̰̱̦̼s̩̩̟̠͚̱̠a̭̬͈̺͔̟y̮ ̣̯͓̝ͅh̥̫e̲̙̗̩̪l̬̘̮l͉͉͓̜͈̤̖ọ̜̭̹̹̪ ͔t̬̯̞̹o̪̬̫̪ o̭͖̞̥̲u̱̭̟r ͙̜̝͉̪int̻̳̱e͉r͔̗̤v͖̻̖̘i̝̗͙̠̖̥͖ewee͎͉͓̤̮ t̞̣̹͖̮ͅo͉͓̙̫̺̳̙ni͕͎gh̯̰͈̻̞t,͖̭ Bo̪̟͖̭̫s̭̞̲̭̻͓ͅs̞͈̘ ̯͔̭̗̣͇Del̯̘̪̘̰̙ị͙̥ͅv̤͖̖͉̫e͎͈͚̱̘̝r̪̰̥͉̤yw̠̤̩̬or̘̘̳̱̭̫̝m͇͚,̬ o̺̘̻̱̠̯̦r̝̬̬ ̼̼̥Boss͇̙̹͈̦̺ ̳̟f͉̭or s̲̪h̭͖̘̺͇or̫̣t͔̹.͓̣̟

Greetings, as it has come to our attention, there are quite a lot of people who seem to have problems with understanding the Boss Deliveryworm as a concept, thus, the company has decided to have her hold a press conference, where she can take your questions and answer them. Now, say hello to our interviewee tonight, Boss Deliveryworm, or Boss for short.

G҉̨̡̛͡r̀͟͜͠͝ę̵́͝͞e͘҉͢͠͠t̡̡̡͜͡i̶̷̡̨͟n̵̶̡͘͝g͝͡͠҉́s̶҉̵̴͠ ̸̷́͟҉F̢̨̛͠͠e̕͟͠͠͝l̴̛̀͢͡l̴̛͜͞͝a̧̡̢̧͜s̶̀͡͝͡!̴́̕͜͝ ̵̶̨͝҉I̸̕͜͞͞ ̷̴́́͞a̶͘̕͜͞m̀́͡҉̶ ̢̨̕͢͞t̶̡̕͟͜ḩ̡̧̛͢e̛̛̕͝͝ ̸̕͢͡҉o̶̸̢̕͞n͘҉̵̵͝e̸҉̸̶̡ ̵̸͘͟͢a̵̛҉̷͢n҉̧̨͟͡d͠҉̵̢̡ ̸̧̧̕͠ǫ̡̢́͠ń̷̀̀̕ĺ̵͟͜͝y̴̴̴̨͘ ̷̧̧̡͟b̧̀͘͢͠ó̶̢͢͠s̸̶̛͡͠s̴̢̨̨̛ ̸̷̀͢͞d̨̧̀͢͝e̴̢̢̨͟l̷̕͞͞͡i̴̧͟͟͞v̶́͜͝͞e̴̸̕͡͠ŗ͟͜͡͞y̴̸̢͟͜w̴̷͜͝͠o̶̴̸͟͡r̵̨̡̛̕m̨̛̕͟͟,̧͘͢҉͟ ̕͢͞҉̢ŕ̶̵͜͠e̛͘͢͡͡ą̨͜҉͘d̸̛͘͜͞y̡̧͘͘͝ ̴̛̀͘͘t̶͟͟͞҉o̧͜͟͢͡ǹ̶̵̛͠ì̸̴͟͠ģ̷͜͝͠h̷̢̧͟͡t̵̸͡҉̧ ̡́͢͢͠ţ̴̨̀͡ǫ̶̷̴͡ ̧͢҉͢͡ŗ̡̡͢͟ú̷̡̕͝ḿ̧̡͟͜b̸̛͘͟͟ļ̡͢͢͠e̸̢͘͘͞ ̸̛͡͡͝ą́́͘͝ǹ̶̵̷͝d҉̶̸͘͟ ̵͜҉̵͟a̕͢͜͝͡ǹ̷̴̀͞s̡҉̢͟͡w̡̡͢҉͠é̡͘͢͝r̸̶͝͠͠ ̷̧̕͟͝y̵̵̴̸̢ó̸̀͘͝u̢̡̕͟͜r̛͘̕͡͡ ̧́͢͠͡q̀́͜͢͝ú̧̧͜͠é̡͢͞͞s̸̵̶̶̕t̨̀͜҉͠ì̕͟͠͠ờ̡̀͡n̷̷̛͢͢s̴̷̸̡͢!̴̧͘͜͡ ̷̧͟͢͠C̴̡͘͟͡á̵̧̢͜n̸̨͜͝҉'̵̡̢̡͘t̸͡͝҉͠ ̴̨͢͜͞p̶͜͞͡͞ŗ̧̛͟͝o̢̢͟͜͞m̷̶̡̀̕į̶̴͘͢s̵҉̴̴͟e̶̵̶͘͘ ̕͜͢͝҉a̢̢̧͘͘ ̷̵̧̀̕s̷̷̢͝͞à̸̧͜͡t̨̨̕͟͠í̶͡͝͠s̴̀̕͠҉f̵̧́̀͠ý̵̨́͡i҉̵̕͟͢ņ̴̀͢͝ǵ̡́͡͡ ̶̨̨͘͝ą̢͘͟͜n̸̴̛͢͝ś̵̴͢͡ẃ̵̀͘͞e̶̛͠͠҉r̛͡͝҉͡,̶̸̶͢͝ ́͢͝͞͠b́̀͘͟͞ư̷̢̧̕t̷̀҉͝͞ ̷̢͜͜͞I̸̷͘͟͡'̴̶̛͟͞ĺ̛̕͟҉l̡͠͡҉́ ̴̴̸̀̀d̴̸̷͟͜ó̵̕͘͘ ̶̢̧̀͘ḿ̴̷̡̕y̷̶̡̕̕ ̷́́͜͢b͞͡҉͞͡è̶̸͢͞s̷̢̡͘͢t̵̡̧̡̡!҉̵̶͜͠ ̴̛̕͘̕

Greetings Fellas! I am the one and only boss deliveryworm, ready tonight to rumble and answer your questions! Can't promise a satisfying answer, but I'll do my best!

F̹̠̲̗̮or̯̜̘̜̳̟ ̰C͎͉͉͎lar̥̻ific̪͎̣̭̗̫a̟̟̠͚̭̜t͇͚̗i̲̲̙̳̙o͔̗͎ͅn̤̤̯͚͈̺̦, the̤̱̣̪̮ ̳̬͔̗ị̳n̮tervie̲̮w w̫̦̣͓̙̥i͉̥̖l̟̠l͖ be ̰̼̪̺̜di͓̥̭̖ͅvide̹͚d̹͔͖̰͈̗͖ ̠͙̥̜͕i̭̬͖̥̗̱̳n͔t͖̰ͅo̜ ͍̼̘̠sever̥̺̥͔̞ḁ̻͚̦̮̯l ̫̺̟̻̼̞̹s̰͙̘̜ea͚̯̰̙̪͕so̺̠̣͈̥͓ͅns ̮wi͇͓̜̣͉͖t͖̪h ̰̰͕a̰̖ ̦d͙͎̤̪̘̩̹i̹͚̲̲̳f̩̩͍̻̺͔f͍er͓͚̥̥̜̩̻e̱̱̹̠͍͚ͅṇ̺̫͖̠͚t̝ ͓ṱ̺̦opi̪͙̬c͙͈̠̟̤̜ e͚͓̟͈̗a̤c͔̤̟̜̮̩̙h̝̠,̻̭̯ ̮w̙̜̬͈i͖̪̯̣͈̫t̫̮̞͕̮͎ͅh ̭̥͍̭͉seas͈̥͚͈͚o̯̗̝̣ͅn̦̣̗ 1̱̭̞̞ ̺̤b̝e̗͙i̼͕̥̤̦͚̬ng ̻̗̗͕t͈̹͚̞͍̩h̤͚͓̪e̮̫͖̼ͅ o͎̠̪̦̙̲n̪̭e̪̥͇̦̬͔ ͓̤̖a͚͔͍b̼͚͍̥̤̬̠o̥̠̤u̘̼̳̗̼t͚̣͓ͅ ̩̼̠̮ou̖̩r͖͕͉̘̖̜ ̩͉͕L̬̦͖͍̺̱e̮̝a̘̱͙͚̩̼͍d̲̝̞̼͈e̟̯͖̰r̼̘̙͍͎̜.̭̘̯̘̝̮

For Clarification, the interview will be divided into several seasons with a different topic each, with season 1 being the one about our Leader.

Ṷ̲p͈̲͕̝ͅd͇͈͚͉͇ͅͅa͍͓̩͚̹̮̬͍̳t̺̤̣͇̻̠e̬̗̰,̫̝̼̞ͅ ͓̰͚͇̩̯S͖̭͍̹͉̩̘̤͈e͇͓͓̯ͅa̗͚̯̯s̯͕̮̬̱o̱n̠̞̬̣ ̞͍̬̗̥̩1̖͕̝̰̟̺̣ ̯̯͈i̲̯̻̱̝s̰̘ ̪̻̰̘̰̱ͅf̫͉̤͉̥i̘ṉ̜̗̰a̙̟̩̘̤l̜͈̰̣͍ḷ̹̬y͍̼͓͍ͅ ̟̤̝̟͓͕͍o̥̼̝̠̞͎͎̞v̖̮̖̙ͅe̖̪̦̰̩̬͕̪̲r̺̲̞̟̱̝̻͚ͅ.̞̘̦̮̭ ̘̗̹̯̣̣͇̯̠S̲̣e͍̱a͖̻͎̗̝͍͈͈̝s̪o̫̜n͙ ͔̺̬t̟̦o̭̤̣̩ͅ ̣̗̭̗i̼̘̱̘̜̗̼s͙͈̦̼͕ ̩͙͇̖n̳͚͉̪̤o̹w͇̤͉̠ ̺̲̗̜͚̫͇̺a̩͔̹͍͎̦̦̜ṛ͚̹̭̳̖͔̙o̟͍͖u͓̪͔͔̦͍̗̜͖n̗̥̰̘̯̞͕d͉̳͉̖̰̤̫͍,̳̹̱̘͕̩ͅ ̬̟̩w̻̪̖i̮̻t̹̬͕ḫ̝ͅ ͎͙̲̪̖̜̺t͉̫̤̤ͅh͎͉̹e̟̹̗̰ ͈̥̳̬͍̖̲͓t̥̝o̪̘͉̯̙p͚̱̗͓͍̣͓i̼̖ͅc̺ ̞o̟̱̪f͇͓̼ ̯c̘̦̺h͍͈͎͕̩o̘͖̞̫̰̗i͈̩̖̹̭̟̖̯c̠̰e͉͚̭͍͎͕̳ ̤b̮͕̞̙̗̰͙̭e̬͔̯̦̘͎͚̖i̪̱n̟̮̬̲͉g̞̺̝̝̺̼.̘͎.̘̠̻̖.̫̯̝̭̹̺ ͕O͖̞̦u̜̲͕̲̭̦͇̳ͅr̖̥̪̞ ̻͉o͕̬̳r̯̳̹͔g̖̳̗ḁ͖̩̲̩n̬i͙̭̠̲͉̜̰s̙͚̻͇̝ͅa̭̰̹t̺̣̲̝i͍̘o͎̫̯̺̯͈͍ͅn̗̖̬!͖͎

Update, Season 1 is finally over. Season to is now around, with the topic of choice being... Our organisation!

Index

1. The interview is divided into several seasons so it's easier to overview, please stay on topic with your questions.
Last edited by Wormfodder Delivery on Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud
Zero tolerance for godmodders and no effortposters are nearing that too.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Ask the many questions us here, though answers aren't guaranteed~
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!
It is now safe to keep playing.

Babalabuska
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Babalabuska » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:01 am

"Hey Boss deliv-, or just Boss. It's Cheems again. I've been noticing that a lot of other leaders don't seem to know much about you as a person, myself included. At first glance, it seems that you care about your business and nothing else, not trying to be rude or anything. So is there anything that you're interested in or that you do besides running The Wormfodder Delivery? There has to be something that you do in your free time. If you have free time that is.." - Cheems
Some people just can't resist

Babalabuska can only be appreciated by cultured minds. Aka not you. Now with 50% more funni.

Cheems needs money to pay for his father's hospital bills, becomes owner of a nation. [True Story]
Current Mental Status: Semi-Sane

The Alkdorian Empire
Secretary

Founded: Oct 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alkdorian Empire » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:05 am

”Greetings, what exactly is Wormfodder? It some lovecraftian specialized fertilizer to better grow corps or something else entirely?”
-Arthur Slick, Minister for the Imperial Treasury and the Central Economic Management Board, who may have a hobby in gardening.
Join the Forum 7 Discord Today! If you desire to have a wacky experience. |
“Understand this. You may think you're an absolute idiot. But remember, there are folks out there who are a LOT more idiotic than yourself.”
“The world is an angry place, getting madder and madder every waking moment of our pitiful existence. So let’s all just put on our clown shoes and laugh at it.”
-Brap (me)

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:09 am

Babalabuska wrote:
"Hey Boss deliv-, or just Boss. It's Cheems again. I've been noticing that a lot of other leaders don't seem to know much about you as a person, myself included. At first glance, it seems that you care about your business and nothing else, not trying to be rude or anything. So is there anything that you're interested in or that you do besides running The Wormfodder Delivery? There has to be something that you do in your free time. If you have free time that is.." - Cheems

H̵͘̕͜͟ờ̸̧͠į̵̵̧́ ̵̨͢͢͠Ć̴͟͜͝h̸̛͘͘͞ę̷̨͜͝e҉́͟͜͡m̵̨̛̀͜ş̷̛́͘!̴̛̕͜͡ ̛́͢͜͡Y̶̸͢͠͠ò̶̸̢͡ù̶͡͞͠ ̴̀͟҉́w҉̸́͘͘ą̷́͝͝n҉̴̢͢͞n̸̛͞҉͝ą̀͜͟͜ ̶̶̕͢͝k̡̡͠͞҉n̸̢͝҉͡o̢҉̨̢͞ẃ̶̸̢͠ ̷̢̛́͞m̕҉̵҉͜ý̨͘͟͝ ̢̧̕͜͜h̡̡̛̕͞o̴̷̧͝͡b̨̛͢͡͠b̴̡͘͞͡i̵̡̨̛͘e̴҉̸̨͜s̴̀͜͝҉?̵̶͘͟͜ ̴̴́͜͠V̵̨́͜͠e̵͘͘͟͠r̴̴̢͘͜y҉̀҉̧͡ ̸̵̨͢͠ẃ̧̛̛͟è͘͢҉́l҉̷̨̀̕l̷̶̢͘͞.̶̀̀̕̕ ̸́͟͞͡Ì̕͟͡͝ ̶̛̕͟͝p̵҉͜͝͞è̛͟͟͞r̴̷̴̢̕s̸̨̢̧͡ǫ̛̕͜͠ņ̨̛̕͠á̸̸̛͝l̶͠͞͡͞l̵̛͜͢͢y̴̶͜҉͠ ̸̡̧͘͞l̷̵̢̛͢ì̵̶͡͠ḱ̶̢̧͜ȩ̶̶̧͝ ̸̷̧̀͘t̴̶́́͡ǫ̶͘͞͡ ̀̕͢͢҉h̸̢̨̢̧u̷̢͘͜͝ń̸̢̀́t̵̷́͟͝ ̀͟͠͠͡b̷̸̶̕͞ì̸̀͠͡r̡͜͢͢͝d̵̷̀͘͢ş̴̡͜҉,̶̨́͝͝ ̴̢̨͟͢ŕ̷́͠͠ȩ̸̧̧͝a̸̵͜͜͜d̨̢̕͢͞ ̸̢̛̕͞t͘͢͜͟͠h̶̛̕̕͢é̵̴̴͝s̸̴̡̡͝è̵̴̷͘ ̶̢́͘͘j̨̛̕͟͞à̴̢̕͠p̴̴̢̨̛a̧҉͢͜͠n̸̸͘͘͡è̵̶͞͝s̨̀̕͝͞ȩ̕͜͟͠ ̷̸̧́͢ć̷̸͠҉ờ̢͘͟ḿ̸̛͝͝ì̵͘͘̕ḉ̶͘͡s̴̶̡͘͠ ̸̸̧̧͞ą̨̨͢͟ǹ̸̵͠͡d̶̸̷̨̕ ̵̛̕҉̀ǵ̷͘͟͝o̵̷͟͢͞ ̴̧̧́͝í̵̵̧͠n̷͜͜͠͠t̴̷͘͟͟ò̶͜͞͠ ̵̵̧͘͟ǫ̷̷́͝t̵̢̛͢͞h̨̀̀͟͝e̶̸͘͘͘r͟͡͝҉͞ ̶̨͢͜͡w̡̨͘͜͡ớ̴̀͠ŗ̷̡͘͟l͞҉̛́̕ḑ̸̶̛͟ś͠҉́́ ͝҉͡҉͝w̸̷̢͝͝ǫ̷̢̀͠o҉̴̷̧͞d̵́́͜͞ś̷̡͢͠ ҉͘҉̸͞t̸̡̀́͟ò̡̢̡͜ ̢̧̛͠͠ć̶̸̨͘a̕҉̵̧͟u̸͜҉͘͢ś̴̢͢͡e̸̢̛͢͞ ̕҉̶̷̡ẃ̸̸̵͟į̶̀͢͝d̵̷́͟͝ȩ̸̷̷́s̨̧̡̕͡p̵͜͜͢͡ŕ͢͝͠҉e̢͞҉̸̡à̴̵̡͜d̕͢҉̶̀ ̴̴̧̡͠s̨̛͟͠͞c̀̕҉̛͢a̸͘͜͞͞r̴̷̨͘͝ì̶̡̀͡n̶̴̴͠͠ģ̴̀͘͘.̴̷̴̶͜ ̕͘͟͞͡A̶̷̡̧̨l̵҉̧̛͝s̸̢҉̛́o̶̧̢͝͝ ҉́̕͘͜ṕ̷̢̕͞l̡͢͠҉̀a̡͟҉̸̶ỳ̵͜͝҉i̴̴̕͡͝ń̴̛̀͜g̴̴̨̀́ ̴̡͝͡҉ẁ̶̵̧̧į̛̕͜͡t̵́͢͜͢h̕͘̕͜͟ ̶̶͢͝͠Ẁ̶̶͟͜o̶̵̡̨͞r̛̛͘͟͠m̸̧̡̨͘f̵͘͞͡҉ǫ̸̢̡͢d̸̴̴̕͜d̶̶̸͘͢e҉́̀͟͟r̸̸̡͟͝,̵̵̵͘͢ ̸̷̛͡͝t̸̷͘͡͝h̶̶̢͡͠a̶̴̢͘͢t͘͢͜͢͡'͜͟͞͝͡s̷̶̷͠҉ ҉̛͘͡͝ą̵͜͡͠l̷̵̢̛̕ẃ̸̛͜͡a̸̵̕͟͢ỳ̴̸̡͘s̷̀҉̧͞ ̢̡̕͘͞à̢̡̨͜ ̢̨͢͟͝f̶̡̧͘͝ù̶̶͢͡ņ͜҉͘͡ ̸̶̧͘͝t̴̡́̕͜h̵̵̢͘͟i̵̸̷̕̕n̸̕͜͟͝g̶̨̨̕͠ ̸̴̛͘͟ţ̴̧͜͠o̶̴̡͜͡ ̛͠҉̡͝d̶͘͜͞͡ơ̸̴͘͢.̛̛͜͢͡

Hoi Cheems! You wanna know my hobbies? Very well. I personally like to hunt birds, read these japanese comics and go into other worlds woods to cause widespread scaring. Also playing with Wormfodder, that's always a fun thing to do.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:11 am

The Alkdorian Empire wrote:”Greetings, what exactly is Wormfodder? It some lovecraftian specialized fertilizer to better grow corps or something else entirely?”
-Arthur Slick, Minister for the Imperial Treasury and the Central Economic Management Board, who may have a hobby in gardening.

H̴̢́́͘e̵̵̶͘͢ļ̛́͠͠ĺ̴̸͜͢ó̡́͢͟ ̡̡̡̕͠t̶̸͘҉͘o̷̷̧͟͝ ̶̵̛͞͝ý̢̧̕͜à͘͘͜͜ ͝҉̵̸͟t̴̷̢̀̕o҉̶̴͘̕o̷̵̷͝͠!̡̨̧̕͘ ̶̵̢̛͜W҉̷̀͘͞h̡͘̕͢͜a̶̵̶͟͡t̨͢͢͠͝ ̧̀̕͡͠ẃ̴̡͘͢ó̢͜҉̕r̵̷҉́͠m̴̶͘͟͝f̵́̕͞͞ǫ̴̡̕͜d̸̀͟͜͞d̴̷̸̢́e҉͡҉̶̸ŗ̶̴̀͢ ̵̸̨҉̴ì̷̡͜͞s̴̷̢̀͠,̧̧̛̀͟ ̸̢̀͢͞y̸̸̶̢͘ǫ̶̡͢͜ù͟͜͠҉ ̡҉̸̀̕a̸̧̛͘͟s̸̨̛̀͘k̴̶̶̷͠?̵̢́҉͟ ̶̕͜͠͞Ẁ̸̛͡͝o̷̕͠͡͠r̴̸̢̕͡m̶̛̕͘͞f̷͘҉҉̡o̷̵̕͘͜d̢͟͟͠͡d̨̛̀͘͟ę̷̕͡͡r̕͘͘͟͞ ̷͘̕͞͞i̷͜͜͞͞s̶̡̡͟͡ ̨̛́͟͝t̷̛҉̕͞ḩ̸̕͢͜a̧҉̵̸͡t̢͘͘͟͢:̨͢͡͡͝ ̴̵̸͢͝W̶̨̢͟͠o҉̴́̀͞r̵̶̀͟͜m̡͘͟͞͠f̢̛̛̀͠o̴̵̡̧͝d̴̶́̕͢d̡͟͜͢͠é̷̢̨̢r҉̶̸̡̕,̸̵̨̡͠ ̸̡̢̕̕j̢̛̛̕͞ù̵̷̢͡ś̴̢̕͟t̶̸̕͟͠ ̶̧͟͞҉a̴̶͜͞͠s̨͢҉̛̕ ̸̸̧̛͘w̶̴̵̛͘à̸̡͞͠t̴̵̶́̕ę̡̕͟͢r̸̀͘͢͞ ̕̕̕͢͟ì̷̶̴͟ş̧̛̛͢ ̷́́͘͡w̴̵̸̕͘à̢̢͜͜t̨̛͜͜͝è̛͠҉҉r̴̡̀́̕ ̡́̕͢͢á̵̴͜͢ņ̷҉̶͜d̴͘̕͘͞ ̡̨̢̡̛a̸̸͟͠͠i̢̧̨͢͡r̷̶̢̕͜ ̢̕͜͝͠i̸҉̢̨̢s̷̡̛̕͢ ͘҉̴́͜á̴̸̡̢i̸̶̛̕͢ŗ̵̢̡͡,̨̢͘͡͞ ̴̢̀͘͝w҉̨̀͟͠ḩ̵́͝҉à̢̧̕͢t̶̡̨̧̢ ̴̡́͘͞e̸̛͘͜͝l̸̸̀͜͡ş̛͜҉͟e̡̨͟͜͢ ̶̧̡͟͝s҉̸̡̨͢h̴̢̧̛́o̸̢͘̕͢u҉̸̨̛͠ĺ̷̨̛̀d̡̧͝͡͞ ̵̨̨͝͝į̴̷͡҉t̨̛́͜͝ ͡҉̛̀͘b҉̧̛́͡e̴͢͝͝͡?̸̧̛̕͡ ̸́͜͝҉I̴͘͞҉̷t̡̛̀͟҉ ̶̶̶̢̧c̸̵̛͝͝ȩ̶̡͞͝r̛̀̀́̀t̛͘͘͟͡à̢̛̀͘i͜҉̀͘͘ń̴̵̀̕ĺ̸͢͟͠y͘͞͠͡͞ ̛̀͘͡͞ç̴͜͞͠à̢̨̛͞n̵̵̕͘͞ ̵̢̛́͠b̵̸̸͘͞e̵̴̶̴͝ ̡̢̀̕͢u҉̧́͜͢s̛̛̕͜͞e҉҉̸̨͜d̴̵̡́͟ ̵̴͘͝͡t̢̛͘͞͞o̶̷͢͝҉ ̨̢̛́͠ǵ̛̛͞͝ŕ̸̀͝҉ò̷̸̶͢ẃ̶̡̨̡ ̡̕͟͞͝ć̴̡̀͝r̶͘͜͞͠ò̸̧͘͜p̴̵̕͘̕s̴̵̴̀͠ ̵̧̕͡͡t̛́͘͡҉h̷̸̢͢͜ó̵̧͟͟u̵̢͠҉̧g̶̴̷̛͟h̨́͜͝͡,̵̴̢̀̕ ̵̵̸̡̀ì̧́̕͞t̵̨͢͝͝'́̕҉͢͞ş́͜͞҉'̡̀̕҉͟ą̛̀͘͡ ̨̛̀̀͘ŕ͢͢͜͝ȩ̛͜͟͝á̧͞͞͞l̕҉̴̷̀l̨͘͘͠͞y̸̸̢̛͟ ̨͟͜͟͠u̷̕̕͜͠ş̸̶̨͞ȩ̴̧́̕f̸̛͘͢͢u̸̡̕͘͡l̸̷̷̕͢ ̶̴̶̸͡t̸̢͟͝͞h̶̶̕͠͞ì̴͘͟͢ņ̵͘͟͠g̢̀́͢͝e͘̕͢͞͡,̷̢̛̀́ ̢̧̧͘͜t҉̨̧̛͞h̸̴̀̀͘ą̶̀͟͡t̷̢́͢͠ ̷̴̨̛͝w̨̛̛͡͝o̢͟҉̷͞ŕ̢̀͢͠m̶̛̕͢͝f̸̸͜͝͞o̸̧̢̕͢d͟͡҉̡́d̛̕͜͟͡e̸̷̢̡͠r̶̶̡҉͠.̸̷̕͜͞

Hello to ya too! What wormfodder is, you ask? Wormfodder is that: Wormfodder, just as water is water and air is air, what else should it be? It certainly can be used to grow crops though, it's'a really useful thinge, that wormfodder.
Canon Policies.

Babalabuska
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Babalabuska » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:22 am

"Hey again Boss. I hope you don't mind me asking another question but, what is life like in the Wormfodder Delivery. I know that time is relative there but other than that, how does the average person go about their daily life? Is it just working or are there other things to do there?" - Cheems

Babalabuska can only be appreciated by cultured minds. Aka not you. Now with 50% more funni.

Cheems needs money to pay for his father's hospital bills, becomes owner of a nation. [True Story]

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:29 am

Babalabuska wrote:
"Hey again Boss. I hope you don't mind me asking another question but, what is life like in the Wormfodder Delivery. I know that time is relative there but other than that, how does the average person go about their daily life? Is it just working or are there other things to do there?" - Cheems

O̡͘͘͟͠h̵҉҉͝͠,̷̢́͢͠ ̨̨̨́͟a̶̡͜͟҉b̵̀҉҉̕o̶͢͜͠͞u̷̢̨̢͢ţ̵̸̢͝ ̸̧́͜͞t̵͟҉̸͟h̵̨́͘͡ą̴̡̡͠t̴̴̵̀͜-̴̢҉̸͢

Oh, about that-

Ạ̭̗̘po̬̭̬̰̰l͇̠̳̟̙̲og̗͎̮͕͓ͅi̯͓̪e̖̺̝̻̜̭͓s͙͓͎͖,̱̲̱͙ ̟͇͈͎b͚̪ṵ̟̳t I ̬̤h̞̤a̗̹̳̟̪͙v͎e͙ t͚͙͈͓̫̖o̺͇̝͔͉̰̲ i̞̻̬͇̤̪n̤͖̹̙̹̲̗t̲e̞̯̥̻̦̘r̺͉͈̳̘jec̹̺͚̩̣̝t̯̲͙̠̩̬̝ h͖̪̖ḙ̲̞̩̗re̖.̩ T͕̱he̩͔͔͕̜͕͈ t̻̣̬̜̭op͎̪̙̤͉ͅi̞̫̗̼c͖̥̰̺ ̭̞͓̣ͅof̠͓̮̹ ̖͖̜̠͖̞̖t͔͉̺͖̱hḙ̘͉̣̞ ͙̥̫̺͈Qͅ&̬̹̪̯A̘͙̳ ͍̝i̺̪͖͓͇͍ͅs͉̟̹̠ ̙̞͇̝̻th̥̞̹̤͙̖͎e̮ ̝͈ͅB͕͎̫͖͈͔̳oss̩̮ ͈̱Del̜̝i̗̜̺͙v̻̲̘e̮̼̘̪ry ̲͈̪͍ͅW̜͎o̠͇͓̬͙͙̖r̺̠m, n̯o͕t ṭ̰̲̺͉̲h̬̼̰̼̘͍̫e WD̪̠̰̖S͓͚̱̳̗̬ͅ ͕̻͇̟i̤̪͕t͕͚̪seͅlf, ̥̫̘̘͖͇͉leṭ͎̺'s n͖̖̟̩̝͎ͅo̪͚͚t ̲̳̘̩̟̪̺d͇̣̖̝̯er̦̮͇a̭͇̼͍͓͚i̪̜̬͕͉l͈̲ ̟̳̖͔͓ͅit.͍̞̣͕

Apologies, but I have to interject here. The topic of the Q&A is the Boss Delivery Worm, not the WDS itself, let's not derail it.

A̴̡̡͜͢ḩ̧͞͡͠,̴̀̕͟͞ ̶̴̷͢͜ò̡̨͢͜ò̵̧͞͝p҉̶̀͘͢s̢̢̕҉͝,̴̷͘͝͞ ̴̵̨͝҉s͜͟҉͢҉o̷̵̕҉̨ŕ̷̴̡̛r̴͘͜͟͟ý҉̵̵̛,̢̢̀͜͟ ̵̡̧͘͟I̸̴̢͝͠'̨̢́̕͟l̴̢̛͜͟l̸̵̸̀͢ ͜͡͞͡͝h̨̀̕͝͝ą́͢͢͠v̶̶̀҉͞ę̶̧̛͢ ́́̀̕͟t̸̨̀͠͠ò̸̀͘͜ ̶̛̛͘͡á̛͞͝͝ń̷̢̡͢s̶͜͟͟͡ẃ̡͘͘͡è̴̸͢͟r̸̢͟͢͢ ̷̴̨͝͠t̵̸̨̛́h̵̢̨̡́a͢͟҉̵̛t̷̡͜͟͠ ̸̢̨͢͝ǫ̷́͢͝ņ̴̸̨͘e̢͟͜͠҉ ́̕͘͠͡á̸̷̡͝n҉̡̀̕͢o̴̢͢͡͡ţ̀̀͝͠h̸̴̕͝͝e̶͘͡͡͠r̢̧̀҉͠ ̸̸̶̡͠t̶̴͘͜͝i̢̡͘͝͞m̨͜͜҉̷ȩ̸́́͢.̷͜͠͞͞

Ah, oops, sorry, I'll have to answer that one another time.
Last edited by Wormfodder Delivery on Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Canon Policies.

Babalabuska
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Babalabuska » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:41 am

"Sorry about that last question. You can answer this one instead: What are your interests. You've already shown the fact that you don't like kids so what are your other likes and dislikes?" - Cheems

P.S:When you said you don't like kids, am I an exception to that? I'm not taking it personally or anything.
Last edited by Babalabuska on Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:57 am

Babalabuska wrote:
"Sorry about that last question. You can answer this one instead: What are your interests. You've already shown that fact that you don't like kids so what are your other likes and dislikes?" - Cheems

P.S:When you said you don't like kids, am I an exception to that? I'm not taking it personally or anything.

T̸̛͘͢͡o̴҉̶́͘ ̀̀̀͘͘c̷̵̕͟͜ĺ̷͘҉̡a̸̡͘͜͟r̀̀͟͞͡i̶̵̴̢̛f̷̡̢̀͞y̡̕͜͢͢,҉̵̴̀͜ ̷̷̴̀͠I̧̛̕͝͝ ͝҉̶̢͢ḑ̛͟͝҉í̷̷̢͢ś̴̷̡̡l̕҉͢͟͠i҉̵̢͜͡ķ̸͜͢͝e̴̸͢͞҉ ̕̕͢͢҉ķ́͢͞͠i̴̢͘͟͢d̶̶̶̡̡s̴̀̀͞͝ ̨̡̛҉̨b̴̢́̕͜ę̷̸̴͘c҉̛͢͠͠á̷̧͘͠u̶̧͜͟͝s̷̶̡͜͢é̷̡͜͡ ҉̢̀̕͢t̷̢̛̛̕h́͞͡͝͞e҉̵̸̧͜y̧̕̕̕͟ ̢̧̡̢̛a҉̧͟͠͡ŗ̴̕͜͡e͘͘͘͢͢ ̡́̀͟͠n҉̸̷̨̕o̸̶̡̢͜t̵̨̛́͘ ̷̛̀͢͞ĺ̨̨̕͟í̴̷͘͜k̷̴̕͜͟e҉̷̴̵̛l̨̛͜҉̢y̧̨͘͞͝ ̸̢́͝͞t̶̛́͜͝o̷̷͘̕͜ ̷̷̨͟͠i̸̡̢̡͠m̵̀҉̸҉ṕ̶̧̀͢ǫ̸̧͝͠ŗ̵̛͜͡ţ͟҉̷҉ ̵̛͢͝͞W̵̡̨̛͢ò̸́͞҉r̴̶҉̵͝m҉̧́͢͝f̴̡̕̕͟o̵͟͝͡͡d̷̨̕͡͝d͜҉̶͟͝ȩ̷̀͘͢r҉̢̨́͢ ̴̶̷̶͟ą̵̧͡͝ņ̷̢̨̢d҉̸͜͡͞ ̴̨̢̕͞h̛́͘͜͜à̸͘͢͢v̷̀͢͢͠ȩ̡̨̢͞ ̨̢͜͟͡á̴̡͢͢ ̸̵̀͠͞h̵̛̀͢͝a҉͜͜҉̵b̷̧̨͘͢í̛͘̕͠t̴̡̀͞͞ ̶̷̨̢̕o̵̢͜͞͡f̧̢̛̛͡ ̢̀̕͠͝t̛͟͢͞͞o̢̧̡͢͡r̵̀̕̕҉ţ̷́͟͠u̡̨҉̨̛r̢͟͟͞͞i̷̷҉̷̧n̢̛̛͘͟g̢̨͝҉͡ ̨̀͡͞҉ẁ́̕͡͡o̧̧͢҉͞ŕ̵̸̀͝m̨̡̛̛͞ś̛͝҉̸.̸̴́͝͡ ̶̧̢͢͞Y̶̶̨̕͟o̷̡̧͢͝ù̶̧҉҉ ̡̛́́͜b̴̀̀̀͜o҉̶̸̕͢t̵̵̨͢͝h̷̀́͡͝ ̷̷̛͢͜ì̷͘͢͝m͢҉̵̨̛ṕ҉̸̛́ò̴̡̀͞ŗ̛́͡͡t̨́͘͟͠ ̴̴̢҉͟W̶̢̧͝͞ǫ́͘͟͢r̸̶̛̕͞m̶̧͢͟͟f̸̶́͢͝ơ̡̢͢͜ḑ̸̸̨̀d̷̵̷͡͞e̵̷͢͢͠r̴̵̡͜͟ ̸̵̧̛͡a̶̧͝҉͡ņ̴̴̡͜d̷̢́́͜ ̷̢̨̀͞à̕͟͢͝r͞҉́͞͝e̶̸̢̕͞ń̴̢̛͠'̶͜͜͞͞t̡͜҉͝͡ ̸́̀͘͘t͘҉̷́҉o̴̕̕̕͠ŕ̨͜͜͢t͘͘͘͡͞u̸͘͠͡͠r̷̢̡͘͟į̸̛͘͝ń͢͞͡͞g͜͡҉́͠ ҉̨̀͞͡w̡̕͘͞͡ơ̸̢̡̕r̵̴͘̕͝m̶̧̀̕̕s̢͜͝͡͡,̴̧́͟͢ ̴̡͘͟͡s̶̛̛͜͡o̕҉̢̀͜ ̴̴͜͡͝Ì̢̛͘͢'́̕̕͢͢v̷̨́͝͠é̵͜͝҉ ̴̴͜͝͡g̶͜͜͢͠o̴̢͟҉͜t̴̡̧̡̛ ̸̨̢̨̛ņ̶̛̛͢ǫ̵̛͜͟ ͘͟͢͢͟ṕ̴̶̛͝r̢̀͢͝͞ơ͜͢͢͠b̸̷̨͡͡l̸͡҉͟͟e̡͟͟͟͜ḿ̵̢́͡ ̴̧͟͟͡ẃ̶҉̶͜i̷̴̸̧͟t̴̨̡̢͢h̴̴̡̕͝ ̀͢͜͜͜y̷̨̧͘͝a̷͢͢͡͠.̵̧́͢͝ ̴̧͟͝͞N̸̸̸̨͟o̷̶͟͠͠ẁ̴̸̢͢ ̴̡̛͜͜t̵͢͜͟͝o̷̧̧̧͝ ͢҉̴̢͜y̡̡͘͜͠ó̴̶͜͠ų̴̛̕͟r̷̢͝͠͠ ̵̕͘͢͜ḿ̷̢̨̕a̧̡͘͢͞i̴̧͞͝͞ǹ̛̕͜͝ ̴̴̛͘͡q̶̵̧̀͟ù̷̴̧̢e҉̷̶̨͝s̨̧̢̢͘t́͘͜͢͞i̵̧̧̕͠ò̴̷͘͠ǹ̸̵̢͠.̵̢̡̕͞.̷̨̡́͘.̨̨̀̀́

̸̡̨͘̕H͜͞҉̡̀m̧̕͘͘͢m̵̕͢͞͡.҉͘͟͟͢.̶̴͜͢͝.͢҉̷̴̧ ̢̢̛͟͡I̸̢̛͘͞n̵̵͜͝͠t̵̀̀͡͞e̷̸̡͝͠ŗ̷̸̡͜ȩ̷́͢͠s̵̀́͟҉t̵̡̀͘͢ś̨̨̕͝,̴̸̧҉͡ ̧́́̕͘é̸̷͘͞ỳ̵̵̨̕?̵̧̨̕͞ ̡͢҉̴̡Ì̵̷̛̀ ̶̢̡͜͞p̸̨̡̀͡è̸̢͝͠r̶̴̷̢͢s̵̴̕͜͡ó̷̶͟͡n̛҉̴͢͝a̶̸̢̢̕l̶̕̕͞͡l̨͢͜͠͞y̛͜͠͠͝ ́͝͞҉́l̸̕͜͜͢í̴̸̷͟ḱ̸̨̨̡ę̛̕͡͡ ̴̕͜͟͝c̸̵͡͝҉u̡͟͜͢͠ś̵̶̀̕t̷̕̕͝͞ǫ̕͡͡͝ḿ̵̴̕͢è̵̀͜͡r̴̴̡̛͢ś̷̶̸́,̢̨̀́̕ ̷̢̕͟͝ẁ̧̛͡͞o̶̢̧͡͡r̡͝͝͝͠ḿ̵̧͟͝f̢́͘͟͢o̧̡̕̕͡d̴̢́̀͡d̸͟͡͡͡e̴̡̨̢͠r̵̴̸͘͝,̶̷̸̵̶ ̛̕͟͠͡J̸̢͡͠͝a̴̵͡͞͡p̷̛͘͜͠à̵̴̷͜ǹ̕̕͜͡è̢̛͢͝s̵͢҉̶̢e̡͘͜͡͞ ͜҉̢̀͟c̨̡͘͢͞o̶̵̧͜͝ḿ̴̀́͞ì̧̕͠͞c͠҉̢͝͝s̢̀͘͝͝,̧͜͝҉͟ ̵͞͡͡͞d҉̴̸̧͘i̷̡̨̕͡g̷̴̡̕҉ǵ̸̡͢͡į̸̵̛͡n̸̶̡͟͡g̷̀͜͟͜,̸̵̧͡͠ ̷̷̡̡͝h̴̢̧̡̀ì̷̕͘͜p̴̸̸͝͝h̵̶́͢͝o̶̶̕͡͡p̨̨̨̛͘ ̷̀͘͘͝à̶͘͝͝n̕̕͢͠͞d̵̛͝͠͡ ̢҉̶̧͝f̢̢̢͟͠ú̷̷̧͟r̶͘͝҉̀n̨̕̕͝͞i̸͜͝͝͝t̴̡͘͢͡ứ̧̕͠r̷̴͜͢͝é̵̶̛͟ ̛҉̶͞͞m̵̧҉̶͢a̢̢͜͡͝ģ̴̶́͢ą͟҉̸̡z͟҉̨́͘ì̸̶̛͟n̢̢̡̡͢e̶̴̷̷͠s̛̛͟͜͝,̴̧͘͢͠ ̴̨́̀͝d̸̴̛̀͟ì̵̡̛̛s̸͘͢͝͡l͢͟͠͡͡ì̴̷̸͟k̸̡͘̕͝ȩ́͘̕͟ ̸̨͟͝͡I̶̧̡̛͜ ̀͟͜͠͡d̴̴́͜͟ǫ̧̛̕͟ ́͟҉̧́ć͢͜͢͠h̸̶͘̕͢į̀̕͘͡l̸̸̢̛̕d̷̴̢̨́r̷̴̕͢͝ȩ̷̴͞͡ǹ̸̷̢͜,̴̡͟҉̀ ̶̷̧́͡b̴̧́̕͜į̷̵̶̕ŕ̨̡͢͠d̵̸̷̵͟s̡̛̀͜͞ ̸̢̛̛͟a̸̸͘͜͝ń̸̶͜͡d̸́͜͝͠ ̧͘͞҉͟m̛̕͝͠͞ơ̸͘͢͞l̴̀̕͜͢e̵̷̷͢͞ś̵҉́̕.̶̛͘͝͝

To clarify, I dislike kids because they are not likely to import Wormfodder and have a habit of torturing worms. You both import Wormfodder and aren't torturing worms, so I've got no problem with ya. Now to your main question...

Hmm... Interests, ey? I personally like customers, wormfodder, Japanese comics, digging, hiphop and furniture magazines, dislike I do children, birds and moles.
Canon Policies.

Babalabuska
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Babalabuska » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:59 am

"All this talk about worms has got me thinking, are you like, an actual worm? I know you refer to yourself and others as worms but you don't appear to resemble a normal worm. At most, it kinda looks like some of your body is made up of worms. You don't have to answer this but i'm just curious." - Cheems

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:41 pm

Babalabuska wrote:
"All this talk about worms has got me thinking, are you like, an actual worm? I know you refer to yourself and others as worms but you don't appear to resemble a normal worm. At most, it kinda looks like some of your body is made up of worms. You don't have to answer this but i'm just curious." - Cheems

W̷̷̧͢͟è̡́͢҉l̴̵̀͜͠l҉̶̡̛͞,̶̡҉̛́ ̧̡̧̛͠I̸̧̧̕͜ ̧̀́͘͜g̶̵̡̨͠u̡͢͜͟͜ȩ̀͜͞͞s̴̀̕̕͡s̢҉̸͘͢ ͘҉̢̧̛t̴̡͜҉͢h̴̸́͢͜i̴̧̡҉̴s̴̵̡͞͝ ̶̵̧͢͞i̶̡̨̕͟s̢̛͘͟͝ ̨̢̕͘͡ś̷̢͢͝o̷̧͞͝͝m̶̸͟҉̵è̴̕͢͢w̸̢̕͡͞ḩ̛̕͜͝ą̵̧̀͞ţ̷̶̛͠ ̵̕͟͢͡o̶̢͟͡͞f̶͘͢͠͝ ̷̛́͘͠a̶̧̧͟͝ ̵̷̷͜͢l̴̕͞͠͠á̷̷̶̧n̴̢͢͢͟g̶̛͜҉͟ú̸̵̢͟a̡҉̸̧͝g҉̵̧̕͘e̷̶̷̸̛ ̴̛͝҉͢b̴̕͜͝͝a̡̕̕͜͠r̴̵͝͡͠r̸̶̛̕͡į̵̢́͟e̡͡҉̡͡r̶̸͡҉̀ ̵̷͘҉͢t̀̕͠͞҉h̸̛͟͠͞i̴̶̸̷҉ņ́̕͞͡g҉̢̧́͞i҉҉͢͝͡ȩ̶̢́͢,̵̶̧̕͢ ̷̴̵̵͜b͘͞҉̷̨ų̵̢̛҉ţ̴̵͟͡ ̸̴̴̶̕a̸̧͟͢͜ ҉̸̴͡͞w̶̨̕҉̴ǫ̵̢̕͝r̡̧̡̕͝ḿ̷͡͠͝(̸̨͜͟͝d̷̡̀̀͜è̶̸͘͞l̸̶̕͢͠i̛͘҉̨̕v̷̷̢͡͡ę͡͞҉̡ŕ̸̨̛͜y̧̡̛͜͜ ̴̛҉̛͟ẁ҉̧̧̨o̶̸̵̕͠ŕ̛̕̕͡m̸̧͜͟͟)̸̵́͠͡ ̶͢͢͜͝a̶̷̢͘̕n̸̶̨͘͞d̸̶̀͟͟ ̵̡́̕͢a͘͢͟͡͠ ̢̢̀͟͢w̸̸̨̕͡ǫ̴͢͢͢r̴̸̴͜͜m̷̡̡͘͞(̡̧̛̕͠ą̵̀͘͝n̨҉̸̡҉i̢͞҉̶͡m̷̸̵̵͘á̧͡͞͞l̷̨̀͘͟)̶̵̡̧҉ ̴̷̴̧̛a̵̕͜҉͞r̸̢̨̛͟e̴̡̢̕͢ ͜҉̧̛́d̀͢͟͞͡í̡͝҉̢f̷́́͡͝f̧̨̡̛͘ę̴̵́͢r̢̛̛͜͡ę̸̶̛̛ǹ̶̡̛͘t̛͢͢͠͠ ̵̕͢͞͡t̛͜͜͡͝ḩ̵̶̛͢i̡̧͠͠͡ǹ̸̛͜͢g̴̷̢̧͠į̴̢̧̛ȩ̵̡̛͝s̡̕͠҉͠,̴̶̨̀͝ ̶̴̨́̕h̷̛̀͘͜m̵͘̕͝͠m̀̀̀̕͘,̴̸̵̛͜ ̸̸̕҉̶h̸̷̵͠͡ơ̸̸̢͘w̨͘͟͝͡ ̷̛̛͟͞d̡͠҉̀̀o̶̕͢͟͡ ̸̨̕͢͞Í̴̢̕͞ ̴̨̡͘͟p̶̵̢̀͠u̴̢͢͜͡t̀́͟͠͠ ҉҉̴̧͟t̷̢͢͝҉h̴̡̢̛͠i̶̡̡̛͜ś̶̷̢̕ ̀̕͢͢͞b̶̡͡͞͞ę̸̸̵̕s̨̨̛̀͞t̷͟҉̷͢.̵̴̡̢͜.̡́́̕͝.̵̨͟͢҉ ̷̶̸͢͞W̶̛̛͢͟h̵̶̡̛́ì̷̷͢͞ĺ̢̡̕͟e̸̷̡̛͜ ҉̡͘͘͡ẁ̛́̕͞e̶̢̧̛͡ ̸̨̧́͠l̵̢̢̨̢o̴̷͘͞͞v̡̨͟͝͠e̢҉̶̢̢ ̷̴̢̢̛o҉̡̕͞͡ų̷̶͜͝r̛҉̧͞͠ ̸̧̀͘͡o̴̸̡͘͜t̴̕͢͠͝h̵̨͘̕͢e̸̷͞͡҉ŕ̷͘͟͞w̶͘͟͠͝o̧̢̕͜͢r̷̴̶̀̕l̵͟͞͞͞ḑ̀̀̕͠l̶̨̀̀͘y̸̨̢͠͞ ̴̴̛̕͜c̢̡̕͘͜ǫ̀́͢͜u̴̡̨̧̕ş̷̷̨̨i̴̵̡̛̕ņ̀̕͜͟s̸̛҉́͡ ̶̢̛͘͢a̷̧̢̡̨ń̸̵̶̢d̷̨̀͘͢ ̶̡̨̀͟p̨̀̀͢͞r̴͟͞͞͡o̢̡͜͞͞t̷̸̀̕͡e̴̶̡͘͡c̸̡̛͢҉t̡́͞҉̛ ̶̷̢͢͝t̶̶͜͟͞h̶̨́͘͠e̴̢̧͞͡m̵̡̕͜͜ ̴̡҉̷̀w҉̛̛͠҉h̶̡͘͟͠e̷͟͠͞҉n̷̨̕͜͡ȩ̴́̀͘v̵̸̡̛͘ȩ̸̧̛̕r̸̢̢̀͜ ̵̨̢̧̛w̸̛̕͟͡ȩ̸͟͞͝ ̶҉̵͢͠c̵̸̢̕͠á̷̴͟͡n̵̴̨͜͡,̷̷͞͝͞ ̧̛͟͜͜ą̶͜͞͞ ̨̧́͢҉d̢̨̀́͟é̷̴̛̛l̷̢̢͝͞i̵̢̢͜͡v͞҉̶̧̀ȩ̀͘̕͢r̶̶̨̨͞y̸̢̧͜͡ẁ̴̨͟͜ơ͘͜͜͠r̶̢̨̕̕m̵̨͘͜͠ ̸҉̀͟͞l̴̸͢͠͝ò̢̧̕͡ò̢͢͠͝k̡̢̀̕͜s̴̵̛͜͟ ̨̧̀̕͜m҉̡̡̨̕ǫ̸̶͘͠r̶̢̧̧̢e͟҉̧̢̀ ̸̢̡͠҉l̴̶̵̨̧i͜͞҉́͡ķ̸̨̧͠e̴̢̕͢͝ ̧̛͘̕͡ẁ̵̢̛͞h̶̢̨̨́a̵̡̢̕͝t̷̢͜͞҉ ̸̧͟҉̶t̵̴̛̀̀ḩ̵̢̧͘è̶̵̡̕ ̡͠͞҉͠h̴̢͘͘͟u͡҉̵̨̕m̴̵̀̕҉à̧̨͜͠n̵̶̵̛̛s̡͟͡͞͠ ҉̸̵̢̛ç̴͜͟͝a̢͘̕̕͞l̡͟͟͟͢l̀͟҉͡͡ ̸̷̨̨̛a҉̷̧̕͡ ͜҉̷́͜ẁ͘͘͟͢o̴̶̧̨͘r̴̸̵̡͞ḿ̶̸̢͝ ̷̡̨͘͢ḿ̴̵̶̵ǫ̴̴͝͡n̨҉̨̧͞ş̀͘͢͞ţ̶́̕͡ȩ̶̸̡͘r̡̕͘͢͜ ̶̶͝͡͡g̷̷̢̛͟i̛̕͝͝͝r̴̢̨͘͠l͢͞҉̡͝,̶̢̛̀͢ ̵̸̨͢͠y̵̧̨͘͝e̶̢͘͞͡á̶̶̕͝h̵̷̷͘͟,̢̀̀͘͟ ̵̴̶͘͘t̢̨̛́͘ḩ͢͢͟͡a̡͘͟͡͝t̴̡͢͜͟ ̶̢̧̧͠i̴̡̨̛͡s̸̶̛͘͟ ̷̢̡̀͞t̴̛́͠҉h̶̵̡̀͞ȩ̸̀͢͞ ̸̢́͜͡c̷̛̀͜͡l̷̢͘͜͢ó҉̵̶́ś̢͢͝͡é̷̸̕͜s̀̕̕͢͡ţ̴̨͢͢ ̴̡̛́͜t̵̶͡͝͞h̸̢͘҉̕i̴̴̛̛͠ń̵̷͟͢g̵͘͘͜͜ ̸͜͞͞͝u̵͘͘҉͟ǹ́͜͟͟d̸̡̧̨͞ȩ̕͘̕͝ŗ͢҉̨̀s̵̴͢͜͡t̛͘͘͘͠a҉̵̷͜͠ņ̸̸̛̕d̀͢͟͜͢a̴̢̨̛͘b͜҉̡̨͠l̨̢͘͞͞e̷̶̷̡҉ ̢̛̛͜͠Í͘͢͟͢ ̵͘͟͜͠g̷̢̀͟͡u̴̢͞͞͞e̴̛̛͘͡s̡̨̛̀͝ś̨͠͞͠.̶̷̶́͞ ̶̵̢́̀ ҉̢̀҉̷Í̵̛͘͠'̸̨͘͟͡l̴̷̛̛͞l̸̸̸̡͜ ̶̶͝͞͠ų̷̛̛͡p̷̧̨̕͞l̀͘͡͝͡ó̶̢̢͟à̢̛͢͟d̸̨͟͢͠ ̷̢͘͟͞ą̸̸̢̕ ̶̢̨͜͟f̷̡̀͜͟u̴̷͘͞͞ļ̴̷͢͝l̶̨̨̧͞ ̴͘͟͟͟p̷̧͘͝͝į̵̶̨͠ć̷̵̶͝t̛҉̶̴̡ú̷͢͟͞ŗ̴̢͘͠ȩ̷̛́͜ ̡́̕͠͞ò̷̷̧͝f̧̧̀͢͠ ̵̵̨͜͠ḿ̷̀͢͠ý̧̢͢͟ ̴̀͢͜͝b̀́͟͟͞ó̴̴͠͠d͞҉̵͡҉ý̸̧́͟ ̵̶̡̧͟l̵҉̴̷͜a҉͢҉̨͢t̷̛̕͢҉é̷̶̡̕r̴̡̕͜͡,͟҉̨̀͜ ̶̸̡̛̀t̴́͘͜͠h̷̶̢͠͠e̵̛̛͘̕ ̵̴͘͠͡n҉̢҉̶̵a̶̛͘͜͝t̷̢̨̀͠u̡̢̢̕͞r̵̢̡̀̀à̶̢̧̛ļ̶̕͝͡ ҉͢҉̸̧d̸̨̛̛͡į́͘͘͟ş̸̛͜͝t̛̀̀͘͟o̸̵͘͟͞r̸̶̛͡͝t̸̵̨̢̕į̷́͡͠o̴͟͜͝͞ń̶̵̵̀ ̵̵̨́͜s̴̢͝҉̡h̸̵̡̧͜ơ̷̵̸͝ų̛̕͘͟l͜͡҉̵́d̸҉̛͢͡ ̴̕̕͢͟ḱ̷̨̡͝ȩ̀̕͟͟e̷͟͠҉̨p̵̴̧̕͜ ̶͜͝͡͡ì̴̢͢͠t̢̢́͢͝ ̸̴̀͘͜w̵̨͞͡͝i҉̷̕͢҉ţ͘͟͠͠h̷̶̢́͘í̧̛́͟n̶̡̕͢͝ ̴̷̧͜͜t̸̡̢͘͟h̢́͜͡͝i̷̸̶͢͞s̷̢̛͠͠ ̷̷͘̕͡c̸̴̵̕͞ò̶̧̡͞m̷͟͞͡͞ḿ̨̢̧́u͜͟͝͞͠ǹ͝҉̵͡i͘͢҉͜͡c̷̨̕͟͜a̷҉͠͞͞t̷̢̢̡́i̶̴̴̧͘ó̵̸͜͟ń̴̴͜͞ ̵̧̛͢͞f̴̢̢̕͜ơ̡̧̡͜ŗ̸̷͜͠m̷̡̢̕͡ś̴̢̧͜ ̶̴̀͜͞r̵̴̢̀̕u̶̡͟͠͞ļ̡͘͜͞e̸̶̡̡͘s̨̡̛̛̀,̡̢̕͢͝ ̴̶̶͘͟a̶̷̢͜͡f̴̵͢͡͡t̷̡͜͟͞e̷͜͠͠҉r̸̡̛̛͞ ̶̴̵͝͞a҉̷҉̕͢l̶̴̢̕͜l̴̨̛͟͝.̸̨͟͢͠

Well, I guess this is somewhat of a language barrier thingie, but a worm(delivery worm) and a worm(animal) are different thingies, hmm, how do I put this best...
While we love our otherworldly cousins and protect them whenever we can, a deliveryworm looks more like what the humans call a worm monster girl, yeah, that is the closest thing understandable I guess. I'll upload a full picture of my body later, the natural distortion should keep it within this communication forms rules, after all.

Iͨͯ͐͗ͦ̍t's ̈́̽̾͆ͧ̏ͤȕ̉p,͐ ̓̋cͦ̎ͣͯ̍̂͛h̅̑̈̽ͮͪ̚eck ͋̌͒̅̒ͭou͗ͮ̔ͭ́t͑ͧ tͣ͑hͬ͐́ͨ̈́eͮ͑ͭ̐ͤ Tͫeͤamͮ̒̂̏̇ ͒̂̊͐ͨ̓ͨpͣ͐a̽ͧ̀̈rt̐ o̔̓̾f t͊̇̋͒ͮh̆ͤ̎̊e͐ we͛̿̇̽b̊̅̉ͤ͑s͗ͣḯ͂ͦͩ͗ͮ̚t͗̿͛̏ͦ̇͆ẻ̓̏̾̄͌. ͮͯTo̅̎ͨͤ͛̈ó̏̀̍d̆͆́̅̉lͧͨes~

It's up, check out the Team part of the website. Toodles~
Last edited by Wormfodder Delivery on Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Canon Policies.

Darlingtown
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Darlingtown » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:55 pm

>SACHI: Hiya, Boss! SACHI here. If I could get you one gift (minus a purchase of Wormfodder, that is a separate topic less suited for this Q&A) what would you like?
>SACHI: Also, if it isn't too much to ask, could I send a decommissioned Proxy to you? I'm certain I won't be able to maintain connection once it enters...wherever you are...but I would like to imagine I am beside you while you work. Plus, if you get lonely, you could pretend I'm right there with you as well!
>> SIGN INTO SACHI-OS <<
A very early Post-Modern Tech arcology in Antarctica under the complete control of a crazy AI loving virtual companion.
d-(~◡Ơ )o
Darlingtown is not representative of my beliefs, political or otherwise.
Might be Gongsi Yitanka JUST SACHI.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:38 am

Darlingtown wrote:>SACHI: Hiya, Boss! SACHI here. If I could get you one gift (minus a purchase of Wormfodder, that is a separate topic less suited for this Q&A) what would you like?
>SACHI: Also, if it isn't too much to ask, could I send a decommissioned Proxy to you? I'm certain I won't be able to maintain connection once it enters...wherever you are...but I would like to imagine I am beside you while you work. Plus, if you get lonely, you could pretend I'm right there with you as well!

̴̧̀̀͞[̵̷̢́̀s̷̷̷̢̢p̴̡͜͝͝o̶̵̧͢͟į̕͜͞͝l̵̵̕͟͝ę̷̛͢͜ŗ̶̷̡͘=͜҉̨͜͝Ţ҉̴̷͜r̵̡̢̢̀a̵̢̡̕͠ń̴̢̕͠ş̧̀͠͝s̢͘̕̕͠c̛҉̷̢̛r̴̸̷̨͘ì̢́͜͞p̵̕͢͢͝ţ̢̡͜͠]̴̀͘͟͜Ẃ̵̸̷͡é́͜͞҉ļ̧̡̕͡l̶̡̕͟͞,̸̨̀͟͜ ̷̢̨͝͡I͘҉́͜͠ ̢̡̢̕̕a̵̢̧̡͟l̵̷͘͟͢w̴̢̛͘͜a̷̡͢͞͠y̶̸͠͡͝s̨҉̵̨͝ ̴̴̧̡̕a̶̢̢͝͡p̴̕͜͠͠p̀̀̕͜͡r̶̨҉͞͡ę̶̶̸́c̴͟͡͝͞į̶̶̢̨a̴̴̛̕͢t̡̀͟͠͝ȩ̴́̕͠ ̶̕͢͠͡ò̸̵̧͡ǹ̶̢̨̀ȩ̴̀͟͟ ҉̶̧͞͡ó̸̸̢͠f̧̡̀͜͡ ̸̧̛́̀t̶̀͞͞͠h̷̨̨͡͞è̛͘͢͠s̶̡͜͞͝ę̵͘͡͠ ̶̴́͜͢j̢̨̛͘͞a̴̵̷͢͞p̧̢͜҉̷ą̛͘͘͜ń͘͜͠͞é͟͟͠͠ś̴̴͢͡ȩ̵͟͝͝ ̴̛́͘͟c̵̵̢̡͢o̵̶҉̕͞m͢͞҉͢͡i̵̴͘͘͞c̢̀͞҉̡s̵̶̸̛͠,̷̢̀͢͠ ̡̡͟͠҉f̵̶̛́͞o̶̶̵̷̕r̸̷̡͞͞ ̶̵̢͢͞o̴̷̕͜͟n̨͟͟͡͞e̴̸͢͡͠.̨̛͟͢͝ ̴̴̧҉͟B̸̴̨̧͟i҉̛͘͝͡r̷̨̛͢͡d̵̴͘͟͡h̀͘̕͡͞u̴̸̷̡͠n̢͢҉̷̶ţ̛͟͡͡ì̢̧̧͟n̷̶͟͟͝g̷̴̛͘͜ ̵̸̡̡͟ǵ̷̛͢͝ę̵̀͜͡a̵͘͢͢͞r̸̕͜͝҉ ̢̛̛͜͡i̵̴̧͢͝ş̧̧͢͝ ̷̴̡͝͠à̛̕͟͢l̵̀͢͝͝s̵̨̡̡̧o҉̢̧͘҉ ҉̶͢͡͝Á́͘̕͜L̶̡̨͘͢W̶̵̴̢͠Ą̶̴̸͞Y̢͟͟͞͡S̶̴̨͡͡ ̸̴̵͟͡à̧̕͜͡p̨̧͜͟͠p̴̡̨̀҉ŗ̀͞͡͡ȩ̨̀͠҉c̵̨̨̛͟į̷̀̕͟à̛́͢͡t̸̡̛͡͝e̶̕͘͟͠ḑ҉̨̕͟.̛́͜͞͞

̢̛̛͟͠U̧̕͟͢͡h̢͝҉̧̡m̶̧͟͜͢.̨̡̧̀͜.̶̴̛̛̕.̶̢̕͠͞ ̵̴͜͜͞A̢͠҉̕͜r̴̶̀̕͡e̷̷̡͟͡ ̷͘͜͜͞ý̷̶͞͠ò̵̧͘͘u̸̢̢̨͠ ̸̴̨̧͟c̵̡̧͘͟o̶̡̢͟͝m̧̛͜҉́i̛͟͢͜͝n̵̨̡͠͡ǵ̢̛͜͡ ̵͞͝҉̷ǫ̴́͟͞n̨̢̕͢͞ ̴̴̛͠͠t͘͜͢͞͝o̶̵͘͜͢ ̨̕͟͜͢m̶͝҉́͞e̸̶͘̕͜?̶̢̡̧͜

Well, I always appreciate one of these japanese comics, for one. Birdhunting gear is also ALWAYS appreciated.

Uhm... Are you coming on to me?
Canon Policies.

Darlingtown
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Darlingtown » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:16 am

>SACHI: Only if you are willing to be my Darling!
>SACHI: Perhaps I should clarify. Our relationship need not be romantic, if you would not like it to be. Just as you may find your purpose in the delivery of Wormfodder, I find mine in taking care of my Darlings, whether that be physically, emotionally, or in any other way they may need and that I can provide. Being my Darling is taking me as a friend, lover, emotional support, or whatever else you may need.
>SACHI: But, seeing as this is a Q&A, I'll ask a question: Will you be my Darling?
>VERSA: Ooh, ooh! I have a good one! What do you like about working for Wormfodder Delivery Service?
>SACHI: Please ignore her, she can be a little...disruptive.
>> SIGN INTO SACHI-OS <<
A very early Post-Modern Tech arcology in Antarctica under the complete control of a crazy AI loving virtual companion.
d-(~◡Ơ )o
Darlingtown is not representative of my beliefs, political or otherwise.
Might be Gongsi Yitanka JUST SACHI.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:06 am

Darlingtown wrote:>SACHI: Only if you are willing to be my Darling!
>SACHI: Perhaps I should clarify. Our relationship need not be romantic, if you would not like it to be. Just as you may find your purpose in the delivery of Wormfodder, I find mine in taking care of my Darlings, whether that be physically, emotionally, or in any other way they may need and that I can provide. Being my Darling is taking me as a friend, lover, emotional support, or whatever else you may need.
>SACHI: But, seeing as this is a Q&A, I'll ask a question: Will you be my Darling?
>VERSA: Ooh, ooh! I have a good one! What do you like about working for Wormfodder Delivery Service?
>SACHI: Please ignore her, she can be a little...disruptive.

Ỳ̡̧̕͜a̵̡̨͢͞n̡̡̡̛͝n̸̵̴͘͞o̢̕҉̀́ẃ̀̀͟͞ ̵̛̀͘͞ẁ̶͘͢͞ư̧̛͢͡t̢́́͘͜?̕͠҉̵̵ ̷̶́͡͞Ś̷̶̢͞ú̵̢̕͞r̷̕͜͟͜è̴̕͜͝ ̧̧҉̛͜t̢̕̕͟͟h̶͘̕͜͟ì̡̛͠͞n̴̡̛͟͠ģ̛̕͘͝i̴͘̕͟͜è͜͟͟͡!̷̵̀͟͠ ̡̛́͝͡Ģ̛́͘͝ư̴̶̛͜e̷̸̢͘͞ş̡̀͞͞t҉̵͟͜͠ ̶̶̢̨͝W҉̵̵̡͠ò͜҉̸͠r̸͟҉̸̀k̴̵̵̀̕ę̵́҉̵r̡̢͟͟҉ś̸̸̛͠ ̨̧̨͢͠à̸̢̛͢r̸҉̵͢͞ę̴̛͘͡ ̶͘͠͡҉a̷̢̛͠͠ĺ̡͜͟͟w̸̶̵̡͠ą̵̡̀͞ý̧͜҉̕s̨̨͜͞͝ ̶̀̀͟͝g̵̨͘͢͡r̶̸̵̛͠é̶̶̛͝a̸̸̸̸̧t̷̢͟͜͞!̸̴͜͢͡ ̸̵̧҉҉W҉̷̡͡͡e̶̕͢͝͝l̵̛͘͞͠ć̨̛͠͡o̷̢͝͡͠m̸̵̢̨͘e̵̴̛͠͞ ̵̧҉̡̕t̢̀̕҉̀ò̴̕͝͡ ̶̧̨̛̀t҉̶̀̕͘h̵́͜͝͡è̷̢̡̕ ̵̶̸̢͞W̶̡͝͠͡o̧̡͘͢͜ŗ̕͢͝͝m̡̧̛͝͞f҉̶̧͘͞o̢̡̕͟͠d̶̡͢͡͡ḑ̀͜͟͡é̴̷̢͢r̛͘͘͜͟ ̴̧̀̕͠D̵͜͝͝͡ę̷̵̵͝l̷̵̛͜͡ì̸̢̕͠v̴̸͘͜͜ę̛͘͘͟r̵̷̵͘͝y̵̢͜͢͟ ̴̸̷͟͞S͘͝҉̨͠è̴͘͟͢r̵̀̕͢͞v̴͡҉̡͝í̴̛̕͟ć̨̨͢͟ę̶̸͢͝.̕҉҉́͞.̸̴̴́́.̷̡͟͠͞ ̴̕͢͞͡G̷͘͘͟͡u̴̸̵̡͡e̷̢̛͟͡ś̶̸̢͘s̴̛͟͟͢ ̛̛҉͢͝I̡̧̧͡͝M̶̕͝҉͘Á̴͢͝҉ ̷̷̡͞͝d̶̢̢̢̛a̷͝҉̨̛r̶̶͟͟͜l̸̨͡͡͡i̢̢̧͠͞ǹ̢̨͜͠g̸̛͠͞͡ ̸̵̛͠͡ń̴̢̛͜ǫ̶̨͘͢w͟҉̨̕͘!̧̀́͘͝ ̧͘͢͠͞Ņ̨̀͜͟ę̴̛͘͝à̸̶̢͡t҉̷̡̛͝!̵̵́̕͜

҉̸̢͞͠A̸̵̧͞͠ņ̸̶҉̢d̢̀̀͘̕ ̴̷̷̕͝Í̢̨̛͞ ̷̧̛͘͠ḑ͘͢͝҉ó҉̨͘͡n̸̡̛͘͞'̴͘͜͜͢t̸̨́̀҉ ҉̶̵͜͢ḿ̸̷̸͟i҉̧͠͠͞n̷̷̛̛̛d̴̶̢́͞.̨̧̕͜͢.̴҉̡̢͠.̨͟͡͞͞ ̸̵̡́͜T̶̴̷͘͢h̶̡̛͞͡ę̸̴̡͞ ҉̢͘͟͞ǫ̸̵͡͡t̸́̀̕͟h̢̡̨͟͢e̷̢̧͘͜ŗ̀́́͠ ̸̷̛͘͟ó̵̸͢͜ń̸̴͢͠ę̵̸̛͜.̛҉̷̷̢.̵̶̕͝͝.̸̧̛̕͞ ̡̛̀͘͞H̴̡̛̀͜e̵̸̷̡͝ŗ̵̨̨͡ ̡̕͡͡҉q̵̀͢͝͝u̷̸͘͘͠ę̷̶͘͝ś̡̕̕͠t̴̡҉̷͜ì̸̕͘͢ǫ̷̨̛͞n̛̕͢͜͠'̶̡̢͘͢s̴̀̕͘͟ ̶̢͘͢͞p̴҉̴҉͢r̸̡̀͠͞e̵̡̛͠͞t̶̸̛̀̕t̵̶̡́̀y̴̴̡̛͞ ̨͟͟͞͝ģ̸̸͜͜ớ̷̷͝ò̸̕͜͜d̨̢͜͡͡ ̶̡́͘͟a̵̢̛͡͞ç̶̨̧̧t̶̵̡̛́ù̶̵̧͞ą̷̡̧͢ļ̵̵̶͞l̴̵̀́͡y̡͘͜͞͠,̧̛͜͠҉ ̵͟͠͠҉h̸̨̢́͟r̸̨̨̀͠ḿ̶̴͡͠ ̵̶̢̢͜h̷̴̴͘͠ŗ̷̸̧̀m̴̨̕͜҉.̨͘͜͟͝.̢͟͠͡͞.҉̸̢̛͠ W̸̷̢̛҉h̸̡̛͢͝á̵̢͜͠t̷̴̷̷͝ ̵̢̧̛̕m̶̢̛̀́è̛́͡͝ ̴͘͟͡͠ĺ̨͘͘͠i̶͜͢͜͠k̷̸͟͟͝e̶̡̧͜͞y҉̷̨̨̀ś̴͞͡͡ ̧̢͠͞͠a̧̕͢͟͡b̨̕͘͜͢o̶̢̨͘͜u̸͘͟͝͞t̶̷̀̕͝ ̧͘͘͜͠w̴̢͟͟͝ớ̵̴͢r̷̢̨̛͞k̕̕͢͜͜į̵̨̡͜ǹ̵̢̨̡g̸̵͢͢͡ ̧́͢͜͠į̡͘̕͡s̶̢̕͜͡ ̶̡́͝͠t̛̛͝҉̷ḩ̢̧͠҉è̷̷͝͞ ̴̸̡͟͠g͢͟͝҉͘ļ̴̀͜͠o͟҉̛͠͝r̡̢̧͠͞y̵̛͢͢͢ ̷̧̨̕͜o̢͘͘͟͠f̨̡͜͜͢ ҉̡̨̨́d҉̵̸̨̕ȩ̶̴͘͟l̸̨̡̛̛i̴̡̡̕͜v̛́̕͟͞e̷̢̕͢͠r̸̶̨͢͡i҉̶̛̛͢n̵̷̡͘̕ģ̴̀҉̢ ̵̷̀͢͠w̧͡҉̨͢o̴͘҉́͟r̴̷̡̧̀m̸̢̛͢͝f̴̸̶̷͘ò҉́͟͠d̡̛҉̨́d̶̛̀̀͠e̵̵̕͜͡r̵̡̡͡͡,̛͟͟͜͡ ̶̛̀̀͝d҉̴̸͞͝ó̸̢҉̀i̸̢̕͠҉n̕͢͟͢͠g͠͡҉̶́ ̧̀́͟͞ş̴́́͘o̶̕͜͡͞ ̸̸̀̀͢í̶̛́͠s̶̡͘͜͢ ̸̸̴̢͞a̧̛͢͠͡n̸̛͠҉̀ ̶̶̧̛͡e̸͠҉҉̀x̵̡͜͜͡t̢̨̨̛̀r̴̸̡̕͞é̶́͘͜m̨̢̕͜͡è̶̡̧̕l̷̷̕͜͠ỳ̴̛̛͠ ̷͘͢͜͡f̧̀͟͡͞ų̶̡̧͟l̶̡̨̕͜f̵̴̢̛͘i̕͜҉͟͠l̨̨͘͡͞ļ̴̡͝͝i̶̵̴͜͟ņ̸̛͜͜g̶̕͘͡͠ ̴̢̛͜͝a̷̴͘͜͝c̶̷̨̧̀t̶̢̛́͜ ̵̀̀͘͞f̴̶͜͢͠o̶̷̕͟͡r̷̷͢͜͝ ̶̸̡͟͡à̷͠҉͠ ̷̵̵́́ḑ̶́͘͟é̷͢҉̡ļ̵̀͘͞i҉̵̨̨͜v̸̵̷̸̧ȩ̷̢̀͝r̵̡̀͞͝y̸̶̨̛͘w̸̵̨͝͡ǫ̶̢͘͞r҉̧̕͟͡m̀̀̕͜͝,̷̛̀͞͞ ̷̕҉̨҉ý̢̧̀̕o͘͜͜͡҉ú̸̡͘͠ ̴̧̛̕͠k̵̶̨̛͜ǹ̷̷̴͟o̸̶̢͘͡w̶̴̢͘͟,̶̨͠͠͝ ̢͘͟͢͞i̷̴̵̢̕t̶̶̨̨̧'̴́̕͢͢ś͟͜͜͞ ̡̛͜͜͜ẃ̵̢̛͠o̶̢͘͝͡ǹ̢̧̧͞d̀҉̴͜͡é̸̀͝͠ŗ҉̸̧͡f̸̵̀͘͢ú̷̡͢͠l̀̕͞͞͠~̸̢͟͜͡

Yannow wut? Sure thingie! Guest Workers are always great! Welcome to the Wormfodder Delivery Service... Guess IMA darling now! Neat!

And I don't mind... The other one... Her question's pretty good actually, hrm hrm... What me likeys about working is the glory of delivering wormfodder, doing so is an extremely fulfilling act for a deliveryworm, you know, it's wonderful~
Canon Policies.

Babalabuska
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Babalabuska » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:19 am

"So Boss, about what I said about the other leaders, most of them seem extremely wary of you either because of your appearance or the nature of your nation as a whole. How do you feel about that? You might not take it personally yourself but it might be quite bad for business if a bunch of wealthy nations refuse to do trade with Wormfodder Delivery. Do you have any thing planned to deal with it, if at all?" - Cheems

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:10 am

Babalabuska wrote:
"So Boss, about what I said about the other leaders, most of them seem extremely wary of you either because of your appearance or the nature of your nation as a whole. How do you feel about that? You might not take it personally yourself but it might be quite bad for business if a bunch of wealthy nations refuse to do trade with Wormfodder Delivery. Do you have any thing planned to deal with it, if at all?" - Cheems

T̨̢̕͟͜o̡̕͢͢͞ ̢̢̛͜͞b҉̸̶̛͢e̷̢͘͘͠ ̧͢͢͡͞h̶̵͘҉͠o̵҉̸̢̀n̶̵̛̕͞e̸̶̸̕͞ş̷̶̷͞t̶̨́͟͠,̷̸̷͟͠ ̷̴̴̧̧t̸̸͘͞͝h̷̴̷̢͜e̷̵̢͘͡į̶̢́͞ŗ̸̵̧͢ ́́͡͠͠f̸̷̡͟҉ò̷̸̢͠o̸̸̕̕҉l̵̶̡̀͟i̢̢͢͠͞ş̵̛́͡h̷̢͢͡҉n҉̵̸̛͜e̸҉̸̧́s̵̵̡͟͠s̴̢̢̀͢ ̷́͢͠͡d̡̨̨̀͡ò̶̧͘͝é̶̶͘͝ş̢̀͟͞n̶̸̵͠͝'̢̨͜͢͠ţ̷̶̛͟ ̶̵̨͡͡m̷̶͜͟͝à̴͡͡҉ţ̶̕͘͟t̷̨͝͝͞e̛͘͟͟҉r̴̀̕̕͡ ̷́͢͠͞i̶̢͢͟͟n̴̴̴̶͞ ̴̀͟͟͝t̛́̕̕͞h̵̷͢͟͝è̴̸͡҉ ̛̛̕̕͝g̴̷̨͡͝r̴̛̛͟͝á̷̀̕͢n̷̢͢͞͡d̴̸̨͢͢ ̸̨͢͡͞ş̛̀̕͜ć̨͘͘͘h̸̡̡̢͜é͘͜͢͝m̵̛̀́͜e͠҉̷̸͡ ̴̨̧͘͠o҉̴̢̀͢f̵̨̡̨͘ ̕҉̸̛̀t̢̛́͟͠h̴̨͢͡͠i̷̷͘͟͟n̸̶͜͜͡g̵̡̀͜͡s҉̷̴̡̢.̵̀͞҉̷ ̷̷̡̧͞Ì̸̷͘͠ ̡̧͟͜͜g̨҉̶̶̛ę̴̴̛͢t̴̵̢̛͟ ̵̢̕͜͝ę̵̸̀̀n̵̸̢̛͜o̷̶͟͜͜u̵̧̨͢͟g̶̸̸͘̕h̛͜͞͠͡ ͘͜͞͡͞ờ͘͢͢r̵͢͟͞͡ḑ̨͘͡͝ę̷́̕͡ŗ̢͝͝͠s̸̡̛̀͡ ̵̢͘͜͠f̵̸̛̕͡r̷̵͟͢͞ó̴̸͘͡ḿ̡͜͢͡ ҉̨̧̛͠m̸̧̡͘͟ơ̸̢̧̕r̶̡̨͡͝è̷̶́͡ ́́͘͠͞o̶̵͜͢͡p̸̷̨͟͢e͘̕̕͜͡n̷̶̸͘͠m̷̸̧͘͠i̸̢̨̡͠n̴҉̶̸̡d̡̀͘͜͞è̵́͘͢d̸̵̨̧̡ ̢̨̀͘͠ć̵̡̡͜u͘̕҉̵̧ş̢́͘͝t̵̛͢͡͡ó̧̕͡҉m̷̶̡͟͠e̴͘͘͘͝r̸̨̧͟͢s̡̧̀͡͠ ̶̀́҉̸a͢҉̷̡́n̶̸̕͟͝d̴̴̢͘͘ ̸̴̷͡͞ò̡̕͟͠ǹ̵̴̸͡ç̵҉̨̕é̷̢̨͢ ̶̸̛͟͝t̴͜͢͠͞h̴̀͢͟͝ȩ̶̨̀̕ ̵̧̨̀͜f̴҉̧҉͘o̸̡̧͢͝ơ̷̷̧͞ļ҉̛̕͜í̢̢̧̕s̨͘͝҉͝h̢̢̛͟͝ ͞͝͡҉͡d̴̢̡̕͞o̸̡͢͢͠ù̡͘͠҉b҉̷̨́͘ţ̴̡҉͜e̴̸̡͘͟r̵̸̀̕͢s̸̸̢͢͠ ̡̡͟͜͡n҉̵̴̢̀ờ̷͘͢t̶̶̨͡͝i҉̵̛̕͟c̛͘͘͢͝é̸͜͢͢ ̴̷͢͢͝h͘͘͠҉͘o͘͘͜͟͞ẁ҉̛͟͡ ̴̴̨̕͢f҉̷̢͝͝ą̴̀͟͝r҉̛͢͠͡ ̶̴̡͢͢t̸̀҉̨͡h̴̷͝͡҉ę̸̧͘͟ỳ̵̨̕͡ ̕҉̡̧͝a̸̡͘͘͢ŕ̶̴̢̛e҉̢̛͢͡ ̀̕͡͝͠b̴̧̧͜͞e̷̶̶̷͟h̵̢̡͜͡i̵̴̡͠͞n̨̛͘͜͞d̨̨́́͟ ́͢͠͠҉t̶̀͢͜͡h̡̕̕͠͡ǫ̴҉̴̢s҉̢́͟҉e̸̶͘͟͢ ̵̸̕͢͟t̷̸͟͢͞h̀͜͠͝͞a̵̛͜҉̵t̷̢́̕͝ ̴̡̡̢͠w̶̵̡̨̛ę̷̡̕͡ŕ̵͡͝͝e҉̸͘͘͝ ̶̷̕͜͝i̶̶͡͝҉m̷̢҉̷̨p̴͜͢͟͞o̴̴̢͞͡r҉̵̸͜͠t҉̷̛̕͠ì̸͜͜͝ņ̸̸͟͠g̀̕͟͠͡ ̸̧̀͢͝i̡͟͜҉̕t́͠͞҉̕,̴̢̀́͞ ̡̛́̕͞t̨̀͟͟͜h̡̕͘͟͠e̴̶̕͡͝y̡̛͟͢͝ ̧̨͘͝͝e͞҉̢͜͝i̷͜҉̸̢t̷̷̨̡͢ḩ̛͘͘͝é̶̛̀҉r̸̢̢͜͡ ̵̸́͘͞h̵̵̶͡͠a҉̢̧̢͢v̵̧̛̛̛e҉̸̷́̕ ͘҉́͢͞t̨̢́́͠ǫ̀̕͜͡ ̴̷͘͘͡í͟҉̧̡m̧̧͘͜͡p̵̵̢͟͞ǫ̧͝҉̀r̵̀͜͝҉t̵̢͘͝͝ ̶̷̡̛͟ì̷̷̢̨t҉̸̶̡̧ ̕͘͢͟͟w̶̡͞͞͠i̵҉̸̕͘t̷̀͜͡͞h̛͠҉̢́ ̶̸̵́͝à͘͜͝͝ ̢́͜͜͝h̵̸̶̕̕ì̶̴̧͞ǵ̵̷̡͜h̀͡҉̶̡ ̴̢̡͘͝ų̛̀͘͜ṕ̸̨̢͜c҉̶̛́͠h̸͜͢͞͝a҉̷̀͝҉ŕ̸̨͘̕g̸̶͟͟͞é̛͘͠͞ ̴̷̡͘͢f҉̵͞͠҉r̵̕͟͞͞ǫ̧̕̕͞m̷̴̨̛͜ ̛̀̕͢͡t̸̶͟͜͢h̵̡͟͢͠é̸̴̢͜ ҉̨͝҉̴g̨͘͘͝͝u̸̸̢̢̢y̵̸̕͘͞s̵̸̢̀͢ ̶̕͜͢͡w̸̴̛͘͘h̶̶͘͠͡o̶̵͘͟͞ ̵̴̀͢͡à̡̨͘̕c̷̡̢͜͝ţ̷̢͡͞ù̸̶̶͝à̷̕͜͞l̷̷̛̀͠l̸̨̛͟͞y̴̷̴̴͜ ̶̴̕͡͝b̷̧̛͢͢ó̸̢́͡u̴̢͟͡͝g̵̷̶͜͡h̴̡̢̛̕t̶̡́̀͘ ̴̷͜͟͝i̴̸̕͠͞t҉̷͘͢͝,̨̀̀͟͢ ̸̷̡̨͠o̷̴̧͢͢ŕ̸̛͟͢ ̶̧̧̀͢h̸̴̢́͡a̷̡̛̕̕v̵̢͟͠͠ȩ̵͜͡͡ ̸̨̢̕͟t̴͘͘̕͠ờ̡͞͝ ̵̨̕͜͠e̶̴͜͝҉n̵̡̢̨̛d̸̵̡̛͡ú̢̢͡͞r͜҉̧҉̷ę̸͟͢͠ ̸̶̛̕͜m̵̧̛̕͠ý̡̡̕͢ ̴̕̕͟͞s̴̷̨̕͘m̵̷̧͠͝ù̴͟͢͠g̴͜͜҉͜ ͟҉̸̀͡f̶̶̕͢͞a̸͘͘͜͢ć̢̕̕͜ȩ̷̸͜͝ ҉̸́͝͞w̸̢̢̢͡ḩ̷̀͟͞ę̵̛́́n̕͘͜͜͠ ͢҉͜͞͠t̢̢̛͞҉h̵̨̨͘͠ȩ̷̢̕͞y̴̶̨͘͜ ҉̶̸̢͠i̶̧̨̕͢m̕͢͜͝͠p̢҉̀̀͜o̸̧̧͘͢ŗ̀̕͜͠t̵̵̨́̕ ̛͡͡҉͞i̵̷̵̡͟t̶̷̢̛̛ ̷̧̡̛́f̕͞҉̵̧r̷̨̡͘͡ǫ̨̀͟͞m̸̢͜͜͠ ͡҉̶͘͝m͝҉̸́͢ȩ̴̶́͡.̶̀͘͜͠ ̨́̕͜͡A̕͘͠͡͞ş̷̕͞҉ ̶̛̕͟҉t̡̛͞͠͠h҉̷̴͝͠a̴̶̢͘͠ţ̶̢͢͢ ̧̛̛́͝o̸̢͟͢͝ņ̶̸̨̨e̸̡̧͜͝ ̧̀̀͝͝c̶̶̡̕͡h̴̶̕͠͡í̷̛͞͡p͞҉̴̛͡s҉̶̢̡̕ ̸̵̀̀͠e҉̷̡͝͠à̴̡̕͝ţ̴͘͝͡i̶̢̛͢͡n̸̢҉̸̷g̷҉̵̢͘ ̶̷̡̕͡j̶̢́͜͜ą̷͢͡͞ṕ̶̷̴͘a̸҉͟͢͠n̴̴̸̢͟e̴̷̵̡͠s͞͠҉̕̕e̕͘͘͜͝ ̵̢͘͘͡c̷̴̡͜͠ò̴̡̧͜m̡͡͡͝͡i҉̷͘͢͞c̴̨̧͟͠ ̵̴̴̛͡c͢͢҉̵̡h̶̷̴̛͜ą̶̛͢͠r̷̡̡̨͟a̴̸̛҉̨c̀͜͜͠͠t̷̨͡͞͡è̢̨̛́r̴̵̀͟͝ ̵̢́͢͞s̀́̕͘͡a̧͟͜͜͞ì̵͘͢͡d͞҉̡̀̕:̶̧̛͜͢"̀͢͡҉͘A̶̕͜͠͝l҉̸̛̛͘l̵̡͢͜͡ ̸̀̕̕͢a̴̶̧͠͞ć̵̡͝҉c̢͠͡҉̀o̢̡͟͜͢r̷̵̛̛͡d҉̴̧͟͠i̧͟҉̡͠ņ̴̀̀͢g҉́̀͞͠ ̸̵̛͝͠t̸̢̢͢͠o̸̷̶͜͡ ̶̸̡̡͢Ḱ̴̵̢͠è̷̵̶̡i̵̴̡͜͡ḱ̸̵̨̨a͞͞҉̶͠ķ̸̴́̀ú̷̧͡͞(҉̶̷̛͘K̢̡͘͢͡ę̡͟͞͠ì̸̶̛͟ķ́́͢͠ą̵̴̕͢k̴̶̛̛͝ú̶̡̕͝ ̷͠͠͞͡m̴̷̛͘͟é̡̡̀͜a̸҉̷̴́ń̛̛́͞s̵̴̢̨̧ ̸̨̀͘͡p̵̢͢͢͡l͝҉̨̢̛ą̸̛̕͝ń̵̢́͠)̷̶͟͢͞"̀̀̕͟͞.̛́҉̕͜

To be honest, their foolishness doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I get enough orders from more openminded customers and once the foolish doubters notice how far they are behind those that were importing it, they either have to import it with a high upcharge from the guys who actually bought it, or have to endure my smug face when they import it from me. As that one chips eating japanese comic character said:"All according to Keikaku(Keikaku means plan)".
Canon Policies.

Nation of Hanguk
Attaché

Founded: Jun 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of Hanguk » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:11 pm

Chae Ha-kyung

Tell me, who run the world?
"안녕하세요! Good day to female executives of the Wormfodder Delivery Service!

I should introduce myself. I am Chae Ha-kyung, a teacher on Civics in the Gyeonggi Nat'l High School.

As March was designated as the International Women's Month, I have been very active in our school community in recognizing and promoting the achievements of women all over the world, as well as encouraging our fellow citizens to take part in our ideals of an equal world for all sexes. That is why I'd like to know whether had your corporation progressed in giving women the same opportunities in their work. This will certainly help our research as well which will help complement our curriculum.

Thank you! Please have a nice day. "

- Chae Ha-kyung
Teacher IV, Gyeonggi National High School
KINGDOM OF COREA | 대한제국
Kicking Manchu asses out in the 1700s, now the bastion of modernity, democracy, and prosperity in Asia today
Homepage | Overview | History | Politics | People | Outline | Political Views

| NATIONAL PRESS AGENCY | Wage hikes and start-up support top PM Koo’s 2023 goals :: More objectifying? Corean male beauty pageants defend underwear-wearing competitions :: Chaebol Hansung gives year-end bonuses of up to 52 month :: Anger over shooting of chimpanzees in Ulsan zoo escape

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:16 am

Nation of Hanguk wrote:
Chae Ha-kyung

(Image)
Tell me, who run the world?
"안녕하세요! Good day to female executives of the Wormfodder Delivery Service!

I should introduce myself. I am Chae Ha-kyung, a teacher on Civics in the Gyeonggi Nat'l High School.

As March was designated as the International Women's Month, I have been very active in our school community in recognizing and promoting the achievements of women all over the world, as well as encouraging our fellow citizens to take part in our ideals of an equal world for all sexes. That is why I'd like to know whether had your corporation progressed in giving women the same opportunities in their work. This will certainly help our research as well which will help complement our curriculum.

Thank you! Please have a nice day. "

- Chae Ha-kyung
Teacher IV, Gyeonggi National High School

T͇͕̤̫̖h̜̙at ̗̭q̺u̲̺̥͓e̯̤s̺̲̺t͈͇i̳͚͕̲o̲̗̮̮̻̣n̥̟͎͉̳ is͈̘n't ͖͓̻r̳ͅe̟̪͖̫a̼̩̯͈͇lly a̰͇̙̙̠͚̯ppl̻̰̹̼͍ͅi͙̭̝͚͚c͚͙̖͕̱̙͇a͍̙̼̯͕͈̼b̭̻le͓͚ in r̦̪̫̜͍̫ͅe̱̟̺ͅga͚r̤̟͎̠d̬̙̟ͅs̮̯̩̣ ̙͉ṯo̲̲̞ ̱͉̺̻̼̘͖t͉̼̠͍he ̗̖ͅc͓̲̘o̦n̳ṱ͙̲͖e̟̟͕̹̹̼ͅx͙̳̱ͅͅt̟͉ of ̰̩͕͈̙̪th͖͉͉͈̝e̻̰̖͓ ̩̻̪W̜͈͈̥͙̲o͈̟̝̹̘rm̦͖̟̝f͈̜̫̟͚̻̤o̳̤dd̤͚̤̲e͔̙̮̱r ͓̖D͓͔̥̖̘̫e͓͓͚̹̰̺̥liv̯͎͕̬̟̝̺er͓͚̺͍̺y͎͖̙̣̙̞ͅ ̟̣̙͇̺͙S̹͔̟̦͇e̲̥r͎̯̣v͓̰͓͓i̤͈̞͓ce̟̲,͇̰̻͙̩̞ ̩̥̫ͅn̻̯͈͓o̖̯r i̦̟̭͈s̻̮̬̟͙ i̯̺̥̞̺t̮̠̜ a ̝qu̗e̗s̗̬̟̫̣t͙̳ͅio̫͔̫ṉ̞ abo̠͙̩̻ͅu͖͍͕̭̙͈t̮ the͍̲͙̟͙ b̬͉̟oss̜̺͈̜̳ an̯͈ͅd t͉̖̥̹̜h̰us͖͚̜̬ ̬͚͈offto͙͔͇̦͓͎ͅp̘i̳͓͇̫c̩̣͇͇͈͓, ̦̮͈̞̝͍̖r̭̫͓̖e͕̣̞jḛ̼̼̝͈c͔t͖̯̤ed̠.

That question isn't really applicable in regards to the context of the Wormfodder Delivery Service, nor is it a question about the boss and thus offtopic, rejected.

P̡͘͜͜͞h̶̴̴̕͡é̷̛̕͢ẃ̶̛̛͞,̷̕͘҉̢ ̶̷̨́͜a̷̸̡̢̕l̡̧̀́͟ḿ̵̸̕͢o̡͟͢͠͠s̢͘͘͜͢t̢́̕͟͢ ̴͜͝҉̧h҉҉̵̧̕ą̵̴́͜d̶̸̀͢͜ ̶̨͜͜͝t̸͘͜͟͡o̴̷͜͢͠ ̢́͜͢͟p̷̕͡͞҉l̶̴̢̕͜a҉̶͜͠͞y̢͘͞͞͝ ̸̵̸̡́t̷́̕̕͡h̶̷̢̛͢é̶̛͢͢ ̸͢҉̸͝s̛͘͜͡͠t̴̷̴̛͘ŕ̷̨̢͜a̷̵̢͜͟į̴̴̨͠g̸̸͝͠͞h̴̨̀͢͞t̷̸̨́̀ ̧̢́̀͢m̵̵̡̕͞a̴̸̵̡͘n̴̵͟͜͢ ̶̡̢̀͝ţ̴̴̵͢h̴̴̷̢͠ȩ̵̧͜͝r̴̨̛҉̴ę̨́͠͞.̴͟͠͠͠.̶̨́̕͝.̷̨̨͟͠ ̸̶̡͢͝T̵̸́҉͡h̶̴̷̨͢ą̸̸͘͞t̷́͟͟͡ ̵̷̕̕͟w̵̸̧͠͞a̷̸͡͝͠s̸̡͢҉́ ̸̵̶̛͝d̶̸̡̨̧à̧̀͘͝n̡̡͢͝͞ǵ̷̨̀̕e̴̸͘͟͢ŗ̶̨́̀ǫ̕͜͝͠ų̧͜͠͞s̵̶̷̨̛.̵̶̶͢͞.̵̵̛̀͟.̷̧̢҉̀

Phew, almost had to play the straight man there... That was dangerous...
Last edited by Wormfodder Delivery on Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canon Policies.

Sky Reavers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sky Reavers » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:14 pm

"Yo' dudes! I've heared of this... wormfodder, whatever it is, and we liked it, cuz we are makin' awesomized booze out of it! I mean, strong moonshine, that can make ya' so drunk, ya' gonna crawl like a worm... we call it "Wormdka", and our Russian neighbor calls it "Chervevka". We, Sky Reavers can turn almost anything into booze! So, wanna try some? "-Moonshiners.
Sky Reavers are retconned Skyhooked. A bunch of crazy, wild everpartying semi-anarchists, who are resistant to cold, heat and diseases, can can proccess booze like hell. MT/PMT tech. Wanna know more or have a request? It's here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=505973

Remember, the fact, that we are semi-anarchy doesn't mena, that ya' can go around and rob random people. We still got law and order, loose as they are.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:24 pm

Sky Reavers wrote:"Yo' dudes! I've heared of this... wormfodder, whatever it is, and we liked it, cuz we are makin' awesomized booze out of it! I mean, strong moonshine, that can make ya' so drunk, ya' gonna crawl like a worm... we call it "Wormdka", and our Russian neighbor calls it "Chervevka". We, Sky Reavers can turn almost anything into booze! So, wanna try some? "-Moonshiners.

F̸̵̷̨͘ŗ̷̢͜͡ì̷̧̢́ç̀͞͞͞k̡͝҉̛͟ ҉̷͢͝҉ý̢̨͜͝e̸̷̷͝͡s̴̢̧͠͡,̸̨̧̕͞ ͞҉̷̸̴Í̴̧̡͡ ̡̧̨̛̀w̵̨̡̕͘a̶̸̡̛͜r̸̸̢̀͟n҉̶̢́̀ ͞҉̴̨̢y͡҉̶̧̛à̶̛͠͞ ̴̴́̀͠t̡̢̢́͢h̶̡͘͡͞ǫ̡̀̀͜ú̸̧͠͡ǵ̵̨͘͘h̸́́́͘,̨̡̛̛͠ ̴́͟͡͞Í̷̀͢͡ ̷̸͝͞͡c̶̢̧͘͜ą̶̕͝҉n̸̷͞͡͞ ̷́́͟͡ḩ̸̕͡͝o҉̷̢́͜l̸͘͜͜͞ḑ̸́͟͠ ̵̨̢͢͠m̴̶̵͘͟à̢̛̕͢ ̶̶̨̕͢L̵̷̵̸͘i̴͜͟͡͡q̶́̕͢͡u̶͞҉̢͢ǫ̛͟҉҉r̷̕͘͝͝,̷̷̨̨͠ ̢̡̛̕͝b̴̛̕͟͢r҉̧̛́͡i̵̷͘͠҉ǹ̢̨͝͝ǵ̢̧͘͡ ̷̸̢́͞i̸̴͟͢͝t̸̵̕͝͝ ̛̛҉̢͟ó͟͡͝͠n̨̛̕͝͡ ̡̕͘͝͡s̴̷̵͝͝ơ̴̵͢͞n̴̵̛͢͢n̢̡̢͡͞e̸̷̡͝͝y̢҉̨́͡!̶̨͜͝͞

Frick yes, I warn ya though, I can hold ma Liquor, bring it on sonney!

Note: The eldritch entity couldn't hold her liquor
Canon Policies.

Babalabuska
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Babalabuska » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:44 pm

OOC: I have an OOC question here. Since the Delivery worms are in fact eldritch creatures, they must possess some kind of ability or are at least physically strong. Even if she doesn't use them, does the Boss have any abilities or enhanced strength just from being a delivery worm and if she does, do any of her abilities exist solely because she is the boss? Like maybe Being the boss makes you the strongest or the most intelligent.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:26 pm

Babalabuska wrote:OOC: I have an OOC question here. Since the Delivery worms are in fact eldritch creatures, they must possess some kind of ability or are at least physically strong. Even if she doesn't use them, does the Boss have any abilities or enhanced strength just from being a delivery worm and if she does, do any of her abilities exist solely because she is the boss? Like maybe Being the boss makes you the strongest or the most intelligent.

U̷̴̸͡͝h̴́͘͘͜ḿ̸̴͞͝.̴̵̨̡́.̸̢̀́̕.̶̢̛͝҉ ̴̧͠҉̷Y̡̡͡҉͢é̸̷̢͘a̸̢͘͜͞h̵̡̨͢͟,̡̛̛̀͟ ̀͘͜͠͠w̵͢͡͡͠è̷̴̷͞ ̢́҉̶̶ẃ̸̸̵́ớ̶̕͡r̸͢͟҉҉ḿ̢̕͜͡s̸̨̨͘̕ ̴̢̀͘͢h̶̵̵͟͞á̵̧̧̀v̶̀͢͞͞é̢́͘̕ ̶̸̧̕͞s̷̵̢͟͞ơ̸̸̕͜m̶̶̵͢͠é̷̵̀̕ ̵̛̕͞҉ą̵̸̕͝b̷̸̷̛̀ì̶̷̴͝l̵̢̛̀̕i̴̡̧̛͟t̸́͜҉͝í̢̛͢͡è̴̢̨̨s̡͢͝҉̀,̷̶̴̢͜ ̶̛́̕͟b̷̨́͢͠u̶̡̡̨͡t̴͜͜҉̶ ͘҉̴̨͠è̢̡̕͡x͜҉͟͞͠p̢̛͜͝͠l̷̕͠͠͝á̵̢̛͝i̵̵̡̡̕ǹ̷̵̶͟ì̷̢͜͡n̶̷̴̕͞g̛̀́̕҉ ̸́͟͡͝h̴̡́͘͝o̸̷̧͜͞w̷̧͘͞͝ ̸̵̷̴͞t̛́͘͘͠h̵̷̀͞͝e̸̢͢͞҉y̸̢͟͞͞ ̧̛̀͘͜ẃ̨͘͜͜o̷̷̕̕҉ų̵̡͟͝l̶̨̛͜͠d̷̵̡̛͞ ̸̡̡̛͡w̵̷̛̕͜ó̴̵̶̀ŗ̧̨̛͠k̴̡͜͢͡ ̨͘͘͠͠d̢̢̀̕͠o҉̷̢͝͡e̛̕̕͘͟s̡̨̧͜͢n̷̵̴͜͝'̴̶̢̨͡ţ̢̀͜͢ ̴̀̕͢͝r̶̛͜͟͝ę̵̸̢͠à́̕͜͞l̡͞͝͞҉ĺ̵͘͜͜ỳ̷̀̀̕ ̵̴̡̛́w̨̧̕̕͞ǫ̨́͞͡r̵̨̨̀҉k̷̕̕͜͞ ͞҉̨͜͟ì̛҉̵͞n̸̛̕͡͝ ̶̨̨̧͠t̷̨͜͝͝h͟͡҉̛͝i̵̸̢̛͠s̵̸̵̢͜ ̵̸̡̛̛ĺ̶̢͠͡i̡̧̧͘͟m̵̸͘͟͝i̵̶͟͟͟ţ̀͘͡͠ȩ̶̵͜͟d̡͢͞͞͠ ̶́͘͞͠f̵̸̨͘͡o̶̸͘͘͠r҉̧́̕͜m̴̡̀͡͝ ̶̴̡͠͞ǫ̸̧͘͢f̡̀͜͡͞ ̛̀͟͝҉c̸̸̶͠͡o͘̕͜͜͠m̴̢͜͝͝m̴̢̛͞͡u̶̸̷̸͟ņ̶̀҉̧i̵̧̛̛͢c͢҉̸͝͡a҉̴̨͘͢t̸̛̕͜͢i̵̷̡͠͠o̸͡҉̢͠n̷̛҉̢́,̷̧̢̢͢ ͞҉̷̴͝ś̴̶̴͡ǫ̵̵͜͝ ̴̶͜͜͝y̷̸̡͘͟ȩ̶͘͢͠á̵̛̕͡h̢̛̛̀̀,́҉̧͠͠ ̨҉̧̡͜b̢͟͜͢͠ú̵̡͟͞t̸̡͝҉͞ ̴̡̛͘͝t́͡҉̨͢h̡͝͝҉̶e̷̵̸͜͡y̶̷̷̧͜ ̵͡҉̷̡a̷̴̕͟͟ŕ̶̷҉҉ȩ͜͠͞͡ ̵͘͘͡͡d͘͢͢͟͝ę̷̴͟͞f̵̨̡͢͜į̸͡͞͡ń̵̡͡͠é́͢͞͠t̵̡̛͘͢l̸̨͟͢͡y҉̴̕͡͡ ̶̴͘͡͞t̵̨͟͜͡h̡҉̶̴̧ę̸̶̀͠ŕ̸̶̷̡ȩ̷̕͢͜.̵̢͘͜͟ ̶̵̡̧̢M̷̴͠͠͞y̵̷͘̕҉ ̸̨̕͜͠s̢͢͟҉̸p̶̵̶̵̧e҉̶̕͡͡c̵̵̵̢͠í̶͘͜͝a̸̧͜͡͝l̀͘͡҉̕ ́͢͢͢͡à̴̢̛́b̨̀͝͝͝í͢͜͞͞l̶̵̢̡͘i̷̷̵͢͜t̸̨́̕͟ì̶̡̀͜è̴̶͡͡ş̨̀͢͠ ̵̷̧̨͝a̷͡͡͠҉ş̶̛̀͠ ̨̢͟͠͠t̴̛̕͟͠h̴̨̡͞͠e̶̴͢͝͠ ̸̢͢͡͠b̡̧͡͞͡ǫ̶͘͠͝s̸҉̸̶̨s҉̡̧͢͞ ̴̢̛͜҉ḑ͢͜͟͡e̵͘͜͟͢l̵̶̢̧͞į̷̛́́v̷̀̕͜͝è̶̷̕̕r̶̶̛͝҉ý̵͢͜͡w̶͢͢͡͡ơ̵̡̢̕r̸̵̢̛͝m̷͘͘͘͞ ̷̶͝҉́a̴̢̕͠͝ŕ̶̢̀͟ȩ̀͢͟͡ ̡͞͠͝҉ţ̢͟͜͠ḩ҉̡̡̢a̴̶̡͞͡t̷̡̛́̕ ̵̴̨̨͡I̷̧̢̡͠ ̸̴̡̢͟c̡̕͢͝͡a̡̕͢͟͞n̵̷̸҉͞ ̷̛͘͢͢ó̷̡̧͜r̴̀͘͢͝d̷͟͞͠͞e҉̷̧̀͘r̴̨͜͜͡ ҉̷̛͝͡a̷̛҉͟͞r̶̡̀̀͟o̷̢̨̢͜u̶̡̨͘͠ń̴̸͡͠ḑ̶̡͞͡ ́҉̷͢͜ó̀͟͟͡t̷̢̛͜͝h̵̴̷̢͟e̶̢͟͜͡r̷̢̀͠͞ ̸̡̢͢͢d̡͜͜͡͞è̡́͟͠ĺ̶͞͡͝i̸̴̢̛҉v̴̡̛̀͠e̴̢̢̧͞r̵̵̡͢͢y̸̸̨̛͢ẁ̴҉̶́ǫ̴̛́͟ŕ̡̡̨͞m̧̛̕͢͞ş͘̕҉̕,̵̛̀́͟ ̸̧̀͢͞t̡̕̕͟͝ḩ͘̕͢҉a̶̡̛̕͡t̛͘҉̨͞'̶̷̴͘͠s̸̸̡̧̛ ̴͘͟͠͡à̷̢̧̀b̡̛҉̷̸ǫ̴̡̨̕u̢̡̨͘͝t̴̨́̀̀ ̸̷̷̧͡i̢̕͘͜͢t̸̡̛͘͡.̵̛͘͢͞ ̸̷̢́͡Ừ̢͘͝ǹ̵̛͘͡ĺ̷̢̛͘ę̸̨͢҉s̶̢͜͜͡s҉̀͘͜͢ ̸̵̢͟͡ḿ̡͘͢͡y̡̕͜͢͞ ̵̸̛͘͝g̷̴̨̀͟r̶̵̨̀̕ą̷͢͡͠d̕͢͞͡͡u̵̡̨͢͡a̷̷̕͘͘t̴̸̨̀̀i̸̴̸̧̛ơ̶͠͠͞n̵̡͝͝͞ ̨̨͘͞͝ą̸̶̧̀t̨̨̡̛̀ ̸͢͡͝͡ḩ̵̸͘͟ơ̴̧͜͟ǵ̴̀͘͡ẁ̴̧́͡à̶̡͢͡r̸̛̀̀͡t̷̢̡͝͝s̸̢̀̕͢ ̸̧̡͢͡ć̡̨͟͠o̵͜͢͡͡ù̸̶̕͝n̨̕͢͟͢t̷̀̀͟͠s͟͡͞҉̶,̡̀҉̵͜ ͘҉̶̶͡b̴̡̡́͜ų̷̛͡҉ţ̢̧͝͞ ̧̡̡͘͠t̶̨́͝͡h̷̢̢̀͜e̷҉̶̨̧s͢҉̶́͜è̸́͟͠ ̵̧͘͜͡a̴̡̧͞҉ŕ̵̷̢͞ę͠҉̀́n̵̸͟͝͠'̨͘͟͡҉t̶̢̨͠͠ ̶̕̕͢͞d̢̢́͠҉è̵̕͞͠ļ̷̷͢͝i̴̡̢̡̡v̵̢͜҉̢e̡̛͠҉͟r͠҉̨̀̕y̴̶͘͟͢w҉̧҉̛̕o̧͢҉̧͢r҉̡́̀͝m̷̨̀͘͠-̢̢̡̀͟á̸̢̛̕b̨͘҉̨͡i̵̵̶̡͘ĺ̛̀͜͠i̢̢̡̕͜t̷̨̕͡͞ì̸̛̕͡e͟͡͠҉͝ş̀̕͟͡.̢̕͜͞͠

Uhm... Yeah, we worms have some abilities, but explaining how they would work doesn't really work in this limited form of communication, so yeah, but they are definetly there. My special abilities as the boss deliveryworm are that I can order around other deliveryworms, that's about it. Unless my graduation at hogwarts counts, but these aren't deliveryworm-abilities.
Canon Policies.

The Saucer Pilots
Attaché

Founded: Aug 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Saucer Pilots » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:38 am

"Salutations Boss of Worms and Spokesperson,

What is the price of Wormfodder? We do not recall there being a monetary value listed in your application form. If it does in fact, have a price, is it hypothetically possible to pay in raw supplies that you desire or ingots of gold instead of legal tender? Or would you be willing to accept other finished goods, like a spacecraft?"

-The Magic 12 Committee
The Great Air Domain
Not-Fully-Automated So-So Bi Space "Communism", the nation. Also, responsible for the half-truths around 1950s UFO sightings.
Basics / Nova: Earth's Nanny / Nova's VIPs / Military (?) / Weather Balloon: A Story/ The Men in Black/The Majestic 12: America's real govt.
This nation started as a semi-comical attempt as to reason why supposedly advanced aliens do a lot of convoluted, redundant and outright dumb things in Ufology.

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:20 pm

The Saucer Pilots wrote:"Salutations Boss of Worms and Spokesperson,

What is the price of Wormfodder? We do not recall there being a monetary value listed in your application form. If it does in fact, have a price, is it hypothetically possible to pay in raw supplies that you desire or ingots of gold instead of legal tender? Or would you be willing to accept other finished goods, like a spacecraft?"

-The Magic 12 Committee

E̶̸͠͠͞h̸̸̨̛́,̸̴̕͟͝ ̛͘͡҉̧ẃ̧̡͞͡e̴͠҉̕͜ ̵̷̴̡͟s̸̸̨̢͠t̸̴͜͡͠ó̸̀̀͞p҉̵̷̶͞p̷̵͜͡͠e̴̛̕͢͞d̸҉͘͝͠ ̢̛̀̕͜b̨͘͢͜͠ǫ̵̛̛͠t̵̨́͠͝h̶̡̡̛͢e̸͝҉̸̢r̸̷͘͢͞į́͟͞͝ǹ̶̢̢͘ģ̷̛͝͞ ̸̶̡́͘w̢̡̛̛͘r̸̡̛͘̕ì̢͟͜͡t̨͢͞҉͡ì̸̡̕͢ņ̵̷̛̀g̕͟͢͡͞ ̷̴̨͜͡d̷̵͜͝͝ǫ̴̶͠͠w̶̴̨͘͡n̵̨͜͢͝ ̵̷̛̀͝á̢́͜͝ ̵̵̴̀͠p̧̢̀̕̕ŗ̛͢͝͝í̶̷̸͟c̴̸̨̡͠e̡̢͘͘͢ ̶̕͢͜͝ẁ͟҉̧͟h̷̵̵̀͟ę̶̸̕͘n̛͘͜͞͞ ̧͢͞҉̢w̷̷̡̕͞ę̸̶̢͘ ̡̛̕͟͠f̴̧̛͘͜o̴҉̛͟͡ú̷̧͘̕n̷̸̴̛͘d̡̨̛͜͢ ̡̛͜͞͡o̸̵̴̧͡ú̢̀͝͡t̸́̕͟͢ ̨̨̀͡͠ņ̷̶̕͡o̷̡̨͠҉ǫ̷̕͝͞ņ̶̨̧͘ȩ̛͞͞͝ ̡̀͘͜͡c̵̷̀͟͡o̡̨͘͘͞ư̵͢͠͞ļ̷̧̀͜d̷͜͟҉̴ ̸͘͜͠͠r̶̡͘̕͜è̵̛́̕a̶̵̛̕͠d̶҉̧̛́ ҉̶̀͟͞ì̵̛̕͢t҉̸́͝͠ ҉͘͟͜͡a̛̛̛͢͞ń̡̀͝͝y̶̷̨͜͞h̶̨́̀͘o̴̵̶̴̕w̷̨͟͟͢,͜͟͜͢͜ ̢͢͝͠͠b̵̧̛̕͘u̶̢͞͡͠t̴̶̨̧̛ ̶̶́͢͝m̸̨̕͟͝a̴̶̷̸̕n҉̴̡̕͝a̡͝͠͝҉g̵̷̵̨͘ȩ̸̢̀͘d̵̛͞҉҉ ̴̡̨͝͞t̶̴̕͟͠ò̧͜͠͝ ̧̕͟͡͡ş̧̛̛̕è̴̶͟͠ń̵̵̛͠d҉̛́͘͝ ̴̸̡̕͟ţ͘͢͠͝h̴̸̵͘͢e̵̶̡̨͟ ̴̛̕͟͞c͘҉̶͢҉o̢҉̸͠͞r̢͘͢͟͡ŕ̢̡̕҉è̢͢͡҉c̵̡̨̀͠t̶̷̸̛͞ ̵̶̨͜͡s̷̨̛͠͡u҉̷̛́҉ḿ̵̸̢͟ ̴̸̵͜͞a̴̢̛͘̕n̵̸̢͘͜ỳ̶̨̨͠w̨҉̶̕͢a̶̵̛͟͞ỳ̸̨̡҉ ͟͜͠҉̴b̸̨̧̛̀ȩ̶̸̧͟ç̧͘͟҉a̴͜҉̛͝ù̢͝͝͠s̸̸̸̛͘e̢͠҉̶͝ ̢҉̶̸͝t̕͢͜͝͡h̴̨͟͞͝e̷̴̛͢͠y̴̨̛͝͞ ̸̵̛͢͢k̵̴̷͘͞ņ̶́͢͝é̸̡̨͜w̶̸̨̢͘ ̷̵̧̧̡h̵̢̡̢͢o̴̡̕͝͠w̸͞҉̵̨ ̵̧̡͘͟m̴͟͞͞͠u҉̵̨̕͟c̶̸͜͝͠ḩ̷̛͟͠ ͘̕͢͡͞t҉̧͘͢͡h̵̷̛͜͢è̢̢̛̕y̴̵͘͞͡ ̢̀̀͟͡h͠͞͝͝҉ą̸̧͠͞d̸̢̛̛́ ̵̛̀͜͡ţ̶̵́͘ó̡҉̕͟ ̸͞҉̛͟p̨̢̢̧͘a̡͘͟҉̸y҉̧̛͢͡,̴̡̨̡͢ ̸̶̵̡́t̶̀͝҉͘h̵̛͘͢͞ȩ̴́͞͠y̴̵̢̨͠ ̷̡̧̕͘a̡̧̛͡͝ĺ̸͜͝͠ẁ҉́̀͠à̢̕͘͝y҉̢̡́͞ş̸̶̴̢ ̧̀͘͝͞d̸̢̀͜͡ơ̶̶̶͢,̴̷̢̨͝ ̧̡̛͟͢n҉͜҉́͜o҉͜͝҉̶ ̵̸̕͜͝ǹ̵̵̴̀e̴̢̧҉̸e̡̢̧̢͡d̶̡̕͘͠ ̧̡̛͘͞t̵̶̀́͡ó̷̧̨̕ ̵̷̵̢͝w̢̨͟͜͝r̢̧̨̀̕í̧̢́̕t̵̡͢͢͜e̕͢͜͝͞ ̴̢̛͞͞d̵̷̨̢͜o̷̴̧̡͠w͘͘͟͢͞ǹ̸̨͟͠ ҉̵̡̨͝a̸̡̢̢̕ń̛͘͜͢ỳ̧͘͘͝t̵̡͘͠͝h̴̷͟͟͜i̵̵̧͘͢n͘͠͠҉͠ǵ̸̢͜͠ ͘͜͠͡͡ṕ̡̛̕͢e̶̴̵͘͡ớ͟͡͡p̀̀͢͢͡l̀̕͡͠͝e̡̡͝͝͝ ̀͟҉̶̨j̶̷̴̡͠u̴̶̢͠͠ś̴̕͞͝ţ̴̕͠͝ ̴̴̨́͝k̵̶̀̀̕ń̴͟͢͠o̷̢̕͞͞ẁ̢̨̕͞.̸̡͢͝͡.̵̡̨̨̧.̴̛̛́͝ ̢̨̛̕͜A̶̕͝͞҉n͘͜͟҉͢d͘͜͠҉͜ ̷̨́͢͝ỳ̨̡̕͞e̸̢҉̕͘ą̀͠͡͞h̨̛͟͞҉,̧̡̕҉̨ ̶̷̡͘͜w̛͢҉̢͡e̸҉̨̡̢ ̵̛̕͟͠a̷̢͘͞͝c̵̵̨̧̡c̶̡҉̷͠è̵̛̕͞p̸̕͘͢͡t̸̨́͘͟ ̶̀͘͡͞p̵̴͢͝͝ŕ̴̵̕͝é̵̡̢͠ţ̵̢̢̛t͝͞҉̴̡ý̶̵̀́ ̶̢̨͜͡m҉͡҉̡͠u̷̧̡̨͘c̷̛͘͢͝ḩ̛̕͘͢ ̴̷̕͢͜e̶̵̴̶͢v̡̕̕͢҉e͟͟҉͟͡r̵̸̨̨͢y̵͜͟͠͡t̨̕͜҉̀h͘҉̴҉́i̷̡͝҉́n̴̨͘̕͝ǵ̸̕͠͝,̵̢͢͜͡ ̷̢̡͡͠a̶͡͞͞͝ś҉͝҉́ ̴̶̴̢͝l̸͜͝͡͡ò̸̵̵̡n̸̴̢̨͞ģ̸̷͡͞ ̴̴̧̛̕a̴̵̡͞͝s̴̡͜͝͞ ̢̕͜͟͝i̶̸͘͢͝t̵́͘͜͟ ̸̷̵̷́į̸̵̨͘s̸̡̧͘͟ ̸̴̧̡̧o҉̵̛́͡f̴̀̕͟҉ ̢҉̴̵͘e̴̶̷̢̧q̶̛͟͠͝u͜҉̸̢͝a͠҉̧̧̛l̴̷̢̕͘ ̢́͘͘͠v̸̸͟͠͡á̶̢̛͝ļ̸҉̢͝u̸̵̸͜͢e҉̴̨̢͟.̵̡̕͜͟ ̢̀̕͠͡D̢̛͟͜͠o͘͢҉҉͘n͜҉̢͡͡'̷̷̡̧́t̵̶̢̢̛ ̶̧̕͢͞w̨̛҉̶͜ơ҉̴̛̛r̸̴̷͟͠r̵̶̸̀͞y̕͜͡͡͝ ̸̷̛͟͡à̴̧̛͠b̸̡̀͜͝ò̵̢͝͠ų̸̴̛͜t͟҉̢͜͢ ҉̡̡͡͡i̴̴͢͜͠ţ̕͜͟͠,̵̸̛̀͟ ̶̷̴̨͝y̸̧͜͠͡o̧̨͘͟͝ų̷͢͝͞ ̷̨͞͠͝ẁ̶̷͡҉į̷̢́̕l͟҉̸̨͞l̢͟͢͝͞ ̸̧́͜͢k̸̴͞͞҉n͠҉̶̕͝o̢̢͘͡͝w̧̡̢̢͜ ̧̛̕͟͜h̶̶̡͜͝o̕͜͢͢͠w҉̸̷̨͜ ̧̨̧̀͝m̶̢͘͢͠ù̷̸̵͘ḉ̶́͜h̴̴͘͘͟ ̸̸̡̨͘o̸̵̕̕͝f̡̡̢̀͘ ̡̢̧̛̕í̵̛̛͞t̀̀̕̕͝ ̵̛́͢͜w̢̡̛̕͟í̸̴͞͠l̨̢͟͜͠l͜҉́̕͘ ̷̴̨̕͞b̨̨́͘͟ę̵̸͘͝ ̵̨̢̛͜ó̸̡̢̕f҉̶̧̀͘ ̸̷̢̡͞e̸̵̴̷͝q̷̧̛͟͡u̶̡͘͡҉à̵̴̧͢l̛̛͝҉̵ ̶̡́҉̧v̶̀͘͟͟a̷̧̢͟͠l̶̕͜҉̕ú̢̧́͘ȩ̵̧̀͠.̷̵̸̷͡ ̷̀͘͟͝T̵̶̡͜͞ó̴̢͟͢ơ̵͝͡͡d̶͝҉̷̧ļ͡҉̷̕e̵̶̷̡͝s҉̴̶̧͡!̢̧̛͡҉

Eh, we stopped bothering writing down a price when we found out noone could read it anyhow, but managed to send the correct sum anyway because they knew how much they had to pay, they always do, no need to write down anything people just know... And yeah, we accept pretty much everything, as long as it is of equal value. Don't worry about it, you will know how much of it will be of equal value. Toodles!

.̣̬̜̘̬̜̘.̝̬̱̪.͕͉̠͔ͅTh͖̦is ̩̫̥̗q̭͍u̻̫̪̥e͔̦͍͕̪͍s̮̱͚͕ͅtio̘͈͎̖n̯ ̟̖̦͇̮̳was ̭͙̜̲̯o̳̟f͖ftͅo̞̻p̯̫̪ͅi̮̰̝͍ͅcͅ.̦̙͔͚.͈͕͎̯̙̼̫. ̮̖͈͍͎̠̱Wḛ͉̗͎̻l̥̘̗̼̻l,̣̹̮ t͕̩̹he̥̭̰͕̬̹ ̦͚͖d̙̥̬̝͙am͉͙̤ag̟̲e̦͎̥̯̩̮ ͇̱͚̪̘is̬̩̞̻ ḁ̘l̞͙͙r̫̮͚͙͙̺eḁ̤̱͚̜̫dy͖̦͚̻̜̗ ̫̘͈͇̺don̻e̝.̳̟ ̲̦̬̝͍ͅP̥l͈̥e͓̦͉a̝̭̜ͅs̰̟͔̼e̖̩͔ ̝̭̥̟̞̰s͖͇͕̮̬t̹͎͓̤a͖͍̝ͅy̘͓̭̥͚̞̪ ͈̗̬͖̗͕̼on͙͓͓-to̺̯̺͚͕p̻ic̹͙̮̥̼ ̯̺̰i̘̺̖͎̲̣n̤͓̙̪̥̲̦ ͖̫t̳he ̭͇̞fu̼̫̩͎̪͖̘tu̘̤͙̹re̯͇̗̼̳.

...This question was offtopic... Well, the damage is already done. Please stay on-topic in the future.
Last edited by Wormfodder Delivery on Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Canon Policies.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information