NATION

PASSWORD

Slaves for sale [closed]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Slaves for sale [closed]

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:51 am

MARKET-BASED SOLUTIONS //

Interns demanding $18-an-hour wages again? Fruit pickers starting to unionise? We know how it feels. In the modern world, the services we provide are the solutions to your problems. So relax and let the Munkcestrian Slave Market take care of them for you.

LOW-COST, HIGH-QUALITY //

Tired of astronomical prices for abysmal standards? We at the Munkcestrian Slave Market have you covered. All slaves are required to go through a challenging course that truly separates the wheat from the chaff, so to speak, and all educated slaves have been verified by our staff to be experts in their fields. Not only that, we also give world-class training to our stock of manual labourers and domestic workers. We've got low prices and high quality — not the other way round.

CUSTOMISED FOR REQUIREMENTS //

Here at the Munkcestrian Slave Market, we cater to our customers and their needs. All customer requests are taken into account when ordering, and we'll do our very best to fulfil them.

Our CEO, George Fenwick II

Privacy policy & cookies Terms of use Modern slavery and human trafficking statement © Munkcestrian Slave Market 2021
Last edited by Munkcestrian RepubIic on Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:53 am

CATALOGUE //

Manual labourers, $500
Domestic workers, $1,000
Skilled workers, $10,000
Educated slaves, $50,000

Children under the age of 10 are half the price of their older counterparts! When ordering, please specify your order for children, otherwise it will be assumed you require adults or adolescents. We only sell manual labourer and domestic worker child slaves.

ORDER POLICY //

Manual labourers are sold only in bulk or at bulk prices, for the reason that otherwise shipping costs would make anything else simply unprofitable. The minimum order requirement for such stock is 1,000, which at $500 per capita is a minimum cost of $500,000. Orders under 1,000 will still be accepted but will have to pay the minimum cost of $500,000 regardless.

Domestic workers are sold only in bulk or at bulk prices, for the reason that otherwise shipping costs would make anything else simply unprofitable. The minimum order requirement for such stock is 500, which at $1,000 per capita is a minimum cost of $500,000. Orders under 1,000 will still be accepted but will have to pay the minimum cost of $500,000 regardless.

Following changes as to how we deliver, these restrictions no longer apply.

ORDER FORM //

[OOC: If you want to actually write out your orders and do fancy stuff go for it, I'm not going to stop you. This is just a basic format, but I'm currently working on a form a little fancier.

Contact person = person I should be addressing IC correspondence to so please also include their title/form of address. (Mr, Mrs, Dr, President, etc.)]

[OOC: Modern-tech only.]

Code: Select all
[b]Customer:[/b]
[b]Contact person:[/b]
[b]Type of slave:[/b]
[b]Number of slaves:[/b]
[b]Cost:[/b]
[b]Specifications:[/b]
[b]Other information:[/b]
Last edited by Munkcestrian RepubIic on Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Comerciante
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Comerciante » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:07 am

A communique from the Board of Directors:

"The practice of Slavery is both a barbaric and archaic form of trade.

That this country would dare engage in such a trade is irreconcilable with the the standards, beliefs and morale's of the CFC brand or the Republic of Comerciante. The CFC Board of Directors denounce this trade, and the nation of Munkcestrian that perpetuates this trade.

Neither the Comerciante Family Company or the Republic of Comerciante will be engaging this trade in any way. We have no need for this trade. We already have interns.

That is all."

-End Communique
"Rumors of CFC affiliates building superweapons in orbit over Earth is fake news. Watch groups have corroborated this even though it would be to quote the BoD "totally rad."

#00: "The first step to acquiring real power, is to learn how to steal it from someone else, the second step is learning how to keep it the third step is to restart from the first step."
"Good and Evil are Two Tall Trees sitting upon a hill, the Tree of Good is Strong and Tall and does not bend, the Tree of Evil is Short and Flimsy when the wind blows Good resists, and breaks and falls on the floor and dies and Evil? well, it bends and it lives."

Owlograd
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Owlograd » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:25 am

What is this? I’m utterly disgusted. You should be ashamed of yourself. And you thought you could get away with this? Freaking grim. If this is a joke you shouldn’t be allowed out in Society. It’s people like you who are embarrassments to Humanity. And your parents.

Signed Angrily,
Owl.
Thanks guys. :)

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:34 am

Owlograd wrote:What is this? I’m utterly disgusted. You should be ashamed of yourself. And you thought you could get away with this? Freaking grim. If this is a joke you shouldn’t be allowed out in Society. It’s people like you who are embarrassments to Humanity. And your parents.

Signed Angrily,
Owl.

Mr. 'Owl',

It is not a joke. My father, Lord President George Fenwick, is very proud of me, as I am a successful entrepreneur working in the slave trade, perhaps the most honourable occupation in Munkchester.

Sincerely,
George Fenwick II
CEO of the Munkcestrian Slave Market
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:43 am

Customer is Lord wellford and he would like 56 domestic workers and he would pay £56,000
The nation of Ancapimania is a free,democratic Nation with guns
officially a British ancap
Defcon 5-very peaceful
Ancappro drugsanti Americaanti Chinaanti EUpro choicemusketeerDragon city pro

Ancap wonderland
Here's why I'm anti American: they eat burger king.

Owlograd
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Owlograd » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:53 am

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Owlograd wrote:What is this? I’m utterly disgusted. You should be ashamed of yourself. And you thought you could get away with this? Freaking grim. If this is a joke you shouldn’t be allowed out in Society. It’s people like you who are embarrassments to Humanity. And your parents.

Signed Angrily,
Owl.

Mr. 'Owl',

It is not a joke. My father, Lord President George Fenwick, is very proud of me, as I am a successful entrepreneur working in the slave trade, perhaps the most honourable occupation in Munkchester.

Sincerely,
George Fenwick II
CEO of the Munkcestrian Slave Market

(Sorry, I didn’t realise that the name of the company was your country XD Yeah Sorry about that rant, but we still condemn you XD)
Thanks guys. :)

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:59 am

What is this? SLAVES YOU SAY? I am disgusted at whom would still use such a barbaric practice. At least make them feel like they are worth living. Atheara has zero tolerance against slavery and i will ensure that. I hope you soon know what of a mistake you made to allow slavery to happen in the first place. You could change their lives by freeing them. Human freedoms is one that i would keep to others. This is the same as selling someones soul. I hope to not see this again.

Sincerely,
Eriana Delis, President of Atheara.
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:03 am

Signed Angrily,
Owl.

Dear owl,
Wellford co. Would like to trade with your companies,if they do we will set out a clear message to you.when we release our plan we will start smuggling slaves into your nation as that's our purpose,if you don't let us we will have to simply blockade boats and planes from coming into your land.
Yours sincerely,
Sir George wellford II
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

Clton
Attaché

Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Capitalizt

Postby Clton » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:05 am

HeadLord Winstan Lakeford: do you see this my lord
King Charles Taya: hmm send an order in for all their slaves. we shall free them and allow them to enjoy the prosperous nation of Clton

Customer: Clton
Contact person: Headlord Winstan Lakeford
Type of slave: Worker slaves, Pleasure Slaves, house slaves,child slaves
Number of slaves: as much as you have in stock
Cost:Market Price
Specifications:none
Other information:
"so apparently I needed a signature. Are you satisfied now?"

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:06 am

Ancapimania wrote:Customer is Lord wellford and he would like 56 domestic workers and he would pay £56,000

Lord Wellford,

Once the payment of NS$56,000 has been processed, we will dispatch your order of 56 domestic workers as quickly as possible. If following payment your purchase does not arrive within two weeks, please contact the Customer Relations — Missing and Obstructed Orders Department (CRMOOD).

Sincerely,

George Fenwick II
CEO
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:07 am

Ancapimania wrote:

Signed Angrily,
Owl.

Dear owl,
Wellford co. Would like to trade with your companies,if they do we will set out a clear message to you.when we release our plan we will start smuggling slaves into your nation as that's our purpose,if you don't let us we will have to simply blockade boats and planes from coming into your land.
Yours sincerely,
Sir George wellford II

OOC: You do realize a blockade is an act of war yes?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:12 am

Clton wrote:HeadLord Winstan Lakeford: do you see this my lord
King Charles Taya: hmm send an order in for all their slaves. we shall free them and allow them to enjoy the prosperous nation of Clton

Customer: Clton
Contact person: Headlord Winstan Lakeford
Type of slave: Worker slaves, Pleasure Slaves, house slaves,child slaves
Number of slaves: as much as you have in stock
Cost:Market Price
Specifications:none
Other information:

Headlord Winstan Lakeford,

What is your budget?

Sincerely,

George Fenwick II
CEO
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:15 am

Allanea wrote:
Ancapimania wrote:Dear owl,
Yours sincerely,
Sir George wellford II

OOC:it's a company
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

The Xaviet Empire
Attaché

Founded: Jan 08, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Xaviet Empire » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:16 am

Customer:Bergen Arms Manufacturing
Contact person:Friedrich Bergen
Type of slave:Skilled Worker
Number of slaves:10,000, but can afford more if we know the specific stock of slaves.
Cost:$100.000.000 (40.816.326 IXF), but can afford more if we know the specific stock of slaves.
Specifications:They must be able to work for multiple hours on-end, must be Adult, Male, and physically capable enough for labour
Other information:We will pay more if they are delivered post-haste.

I must add, after displeasure from other "customers" that they will be treated accordingly to their labour, not to their status.
Signed.

Direktor Friedrich Bergen
Hail the Empire!

Heilt Jocospor

The Dodo Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Dodo Republic » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:17 am

I will buy your whole stock pls.
Birds are government drones. The media has lied to you this whole time. Well, good morning good afternoon good evening nationstates. Long Island born and raised liberal conservative, actor, singer, history enthusiast (I know original), antique simp, fan of prehistory and especially dodos. Have a good day everybody :)

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:19 am

Communication from the Leftist International Treaty Alliance

Dear whoever this concerns at the Munkcestrian Slave Market,

We kindly request you to stop this moral travesty. Slavery is an unethical practice and makes you look bad. Imagine if you were the slave in this situation. A.lso, failure to shut it down within the next week will result in possible economic or military action. The market is under the watch of LITA operatives.
Sincerely,
Members of the Leftist International Treaty Alliance

OOC: The flag is wrong and I'm too lazy to fix it
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Malpelo
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Malpelo » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:20 am

Customer: Malpeloan Independence League
Contact person: General Pedro De La Cruz
Type of slave: Manual Labourers
Number of slaves: 2000
Cost: $1000000
Specifications: The Slaves should be between the ages of 18 and 30, be male, and also be fit for Combat.
Other information: The slaves have to be delivered to a small port in northern Malpelo to avoid being spotted by the goverment forces.

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:22 am

Malpelo wrote:Customer: Malpeloan Independence League
Contact person: General Pedro De La Cruz
Type of slave: Manual Labourers
Number of slaves: 2000
Cost: $1000000
Specifications: The Slaves should be between the ages of 18 and 30, be male, and also be fit for Combat.
Other information: The slaves have to be delivered to a small port in northern Malpelo to avoid being spotted by the goverment forces.

Hello fellow TEP member!
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:26 am

The Dodo Republic wrote:I will buy your whole stock pls.

OOC: Please fill in the proper form.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Republic of Mendoza
Political Columnist

Founded: May 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Mendoza » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:26 am

Customer: Mendoza
Contact person: Daniel El Alem
Type of slave: Domestic workers
Number of slaves: 100 children slaves
Cost: €100000
Specifications: Aged 9-12 and males
Other information: The slaves must know that their duty is to do daily house chores while not at school. They will have the time to play too while they're in their childhood. But duty is duty.
Last edited by Republic of Mendoza on Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jianzhou Korea
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Jianzhou Korea - Preliminary Questions

Postby Jianzhou Korea » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:33 am

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE FROM THE MINISTRY OF EMPLOYMENT

Hello, this is Song Seung-Hee, your representative from the Ministry of Employment of the Heavenly Empire of Jianzhou Korea. As part of the planned expansion of our national economy to the international stage, as well as the propagation of our relatively unknown culture, we have begun organizing cultural exchanges of our workforce with other nations. Your business is aligned with our goals and vision, and we would like to further this relationship.

We are aware that the human resources department is a relatively small one with slow growth rates, but its lucrativeness and flexibility have kept it a prime option in the workforce. As a nation, Jianzhou Korea is at the forefront of advancements on improvements on the human being, such as experimental clinical trials on cloning and genome editing through technologies such as CRISPR. We also use traditional eugenics methods such as selective breeding, which we are known for being 100% GMO, pesticide, and preservative-free. In other words, we have many prime solutions for the client in need of helping hands.

The point of all this is that we are readily available to augment your sales. Our prices are currently negotiable, as this is our first venture into the international business market. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be satisfied with our service. Please reply as soon as possible if you are interested in the offer or not. Even if you are not, we are still interested in continuing this exchange through a sample of your products, hopefully to blossom into a long-lasting partnership between our two nations.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Yours truly,
Song Seung-Hee
International Relations Manager at the Ministry of Employment, Jianzhou Korea

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:34 am

Ancapimania wrote:
Allanea wrote:

OOC:it's a company

Inhales

Okay, I've spoken to the OP and he's kindly allowed me to provide a clarification in this thread.

Basically, blockades are generally considered an act of military aggression that's fully equivalent to actually shooting at people or dropping bombs on them or what-have-you. (Because, obviously, a threat of some kind of violence is required to blockade someone).

If you have a private company engaged in this - say by sinking ships that are headed to some nation, or shooting down the planes, or intercepting them in some way - then you're just moving this one step remote and having the company engaged in the violence (whereupon words like 'terrorism' and 'piracy' come into play). Because Ancapimania is not literally an anarchy in-character (or at least, your factbooks reference a legislature as existing), obviously it then comes down to an elaborate IC push and shove where it is clarified whether or not Ancapimania's government endorses the actions of the company (either actively or passively, by refusing to do anything about them), or not.

I'm clarifying this here not only for the sake of this one encounter, but because - this being a slave storefront - players who roleplay anti-slavery nations may feel like declaring a blockade of the Munkcestrian Slave Market is a course of action they might take.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Vrakenalk
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Vrakenalk » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:39 am

(THIS IS RP!!)
Customer: The Ministry of Human Recourses
Contact person: Vrakenalk
Type of slave:Coloured, Homosexual, and Asian
Number of slaves:Coloured: 5,000, Homosexual: 4,000, Asian 4,500
Cost: 1,000,000 Krone
Specifications: N/A
Other information: Free 10 Caucasian Slaves to Vrakenalk as Citizens for a 20% bonus
Why is this red? We'll never know...

Psychopaths in charge
Civilian

Founded: Jan 14, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Psychopaths in charge » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:45 am

Customer: psychopaths in charge
Contact person: Daniel Brown
Type of slave: children
Number of slaves: 100,000
Cost: 10,000,000 people (yes that’s my currency)
Specifications: children around the age of 9-12
Other information: make sure you whip them a couple of times till they behave more.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade