NATION

PASSWORD

What question do you want to ask AU?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:24 pm

Subhurbia wrote:
Cavirfi wrote:How did you make the Athearan dialect aside from the basic formations like base language and phonology?

Is YN based on a real life culture? If so, what is it?

Nope, it's not based on any real life culture. However, German culture is prolly the closest

/skipme
My Storefronts | THE Barn | Set up an Embassy to Cavirfi

CAVIRFI ONE: #BoycottCavirfi movement enters Day 203; CBCC-Cavirfite Wing Strike enters Day 181 | 529 days left until Federal Police inaugurated, Training enters Day 203 | Crabaiaian Electoral Board declares 2023 Federal Election to be held on July 9 for Amine and Imguria and July 16 for the rest of the country | Chano-Cavirfite Sea Storm hits Cavirfi at wind speeds of 54 km/h, causes mild damage; Inauguration of new Great Tribunal, Technocratic Council, and Ministers postponed indefinitely | Average Weather: 20.91℃

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Subhurbia wrote:
Cavirfi wrote:How did you make the Athearan dialect aside from the basic formations like base language and phonology?

Is YN based on a real life culture? If so, what is it?

What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?

Alliance of Self-Defensive Territories
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alliance of Self-Defensive Territories » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:40 pm

1. Is there a reason for the 632 year gap between Orell and Paraskeve?
2. On the Kusarigama, other than perhaps rule of cool, why did Diarcesia make them?
3. Is Wolfrick pronounced Wol-Frick, Wolf-Frick, or Wolf-Rick?

Yes, this is Wexas.
IC Year: 2015/No NS Stats/Eternally WIP.

Inspired by a lot of cool people, but mostly Synne, SP, and CBG
I am leaving a lot to up interpretation, so have fun - or don't - I ain't your dad.

(I have rejected grill. This nation has broken me.)

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:27 pm

Alliance of Self-Defensive Territories wrote:1. Is there a reason for the 632 year gap between Orell and Paraskeve?
2. On the Kusarigama, other than perhaps rule of cool, why did Diarcesia make them?

When are you gonna progress the country?
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:30 pm

Are you starting to get annoyed that I am always the one asking you a question?

CAVIRFI ONE: #BoycottCavirfi movement enters Day 203; CBCC-Cavirfite Wing Strike enters Day 181 | 529 days left until Federal Police inaugurated, Training enters Day 203 | Crabaiaian Electoral Board declares 2023 Federal Election to be held on July 9 for Amine and Imguria and July 16 for the rest of the country | Chano-Cavirfite Sea Storm hits Cavirfi at wind speeds of 54 km/h, causes mild damage; Inauguration of new Great Tribunal, Technocratic Council, and Ministers postponed indefinitely | Average Weather: 20.91℃

Alliance of Self-Defensive Territories
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2021

Postby Alliance of Self-Defensive Territories » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:31 pm

Atheara wrote:
Alliance of Self-Defensive Territories wrote:1. Is there a reason for the 632 year gap between Orell and Paraskeve?

When are you gonna progress the country?

I'm typically always working on something, but at varying speeds, so the answer is I am technically doing so right as we speak.

anyways, no u

/skip

Yes, this is Wexas.
IC Year: 2015/No NS Stats/Eternally WIP.

Inspired by a lot of cool people, but mostly Synne, SP, and CBG
I am leaving a lot to up interpretation, so have fun - or don't - I ain't your dad.

(I have rejected grill. This nation has broken me.)

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:34 pm

Cavirfi wrote:Are you starting to get annoyed that I am always the one asking you a question?

Why do you use NStats population, knowing that it grows at an unrealistic rate?
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:35 pm

so, why precisely did nacrad choose to get involved in nc's war in the first place, besides hawkish interventionism? how do you feel about the nation's ooc reputation as being a bit of a warmonger?
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:38 pm

- I feel like I have asked this before, but here it is again! Does Ari have a fondness for pets? What kind, exactly?

- If you have to use NS stats, or can boost one stats, which would you boost (or tank) and as to why? Like me bringing Charmlessness down as hard as I can.

- Does your people bless their standards or flags with magic and incantations before a battle, if the such a magical thing exists?

1) Did you make your nation as a result of a lot of AI being antagonistic in science fiction after a disaster or nuclear war?
A1) Ahh, not really, actually. My apocalypse setting for Valentine Z does not have any relation to AIs going crazy. It's not because it's a bad premise, but I just wanted to work on the idea that it would be us as people who will take a nuclear war too far and thus, the inevitable destruction that might have actually killed the entire planet.

2) Out of the impressive roster that you have, who is your favorite character?
A2) Definitely Exuberant Superintendent T-2000/2904-3 Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Mélody Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Samantha Zeta Harumi. I even made a specs sheet for her computational parts! ♥ That, and she is the very, very first character with a lot of substance, and has my heart and soul put into it in a figurative way as dedication to what makes my childhood - a garden home. Then came Holly Aceline “De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Van Haar Mooie Universum” Aurora Symantha Vreugde Astrid Lavender Lexis Lilac Harmony Tsi. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight, so yeh, these two!

3) Sorry if you've said this before and I didn't catch up, but do you have a cat or cats IRL?
A3) In Burma, yes! Here in Singapore.... does my cat plush count? :P Yeah, I don't have cats here in Singapore, sadly. Maybe when I have my own home. Not that my parents didn't allow, but alas, allergy to cat hair (and just cleaning the cat hair) can be a chore.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:41 pm

1) Did you make your nation as a result of a lot of AI being antagonistic in science fiction after a disaster or nuclear war?
2) Out of the impressive roster that you have, who is your favorite character?
3) Sorry if you've said this before and I didn't catch up, but do you have a cat or cats IRL?
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:46 pm

Valentine Z wrote:- I feel like I have asked this before, but here it is again! Does Ari have a fondness for pets? What kind, exactly?

- If you have to use NS stats, or can boost one stats, which would you boost (or tank) and as to why? Like me bringing Charmlessness down as hard as I can.

- Does your people bless their standards or flags with magic and incantations before a battle, if the such a magical thing exists?

1) yep, she's a dog person all the way. while the breed isn't precisely worked out, it'd likely be some sort of sheepdog or cattle-dog, so think of her dogs as some variety of these good boyes, leaning towards the second because floomf even if it's the most bred of the three. she isn't opposed to cats, before you ask; she just has no need of them.

2) I'd probably put religiousness and welfare both up high. religiousness is more often than not conflated with conservatism in stat changes, and while this is more or less true, Ghesite conservatism isn't a modern kind of conservatism. welfare is not conflated with conservatism in how stats work rn, and since I can't redefine what over 1200 issues consider is conservative or not, I've had to struggle to get both of those stats moderately high.

3) nope, they don't. their standards are more or less "colorful flag to indicate where a formation is" and are rarely embroidered; as a result they don't really bother with blessing them. associated symbols are blessed, however, most often with mare's blood.

/skip
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:37 pm

Nacrad wrote:
Cavirfi wrote:Are you starting to get annoyed that I am always the one asking you a question?

Why do you use NStats population, knowing that it grows at an unrealistic rate?

Because, I CAN.

Also, not using it feels like a waste of coding on Max Barry's behalf

@Las Palmeras

Have you ever thought of mixing anime neko girl and anime misogynist guy on your flag, rather than having either one?
Last edited by Cavirfi on Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:51 pm

Cavirfi wrote:
Have you ever thought of mixing anime neko girl and anime misogynist guy on your flag, rather than having either one?

Yes. Because the catgirl used to be a maid holding a tray. And Jigen is drinking a cup. Would be funny if orchestrated right.
/SKIP ME
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Khoronzon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Khoronzon » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:16 pm

I see you're taking the NS stats approach to population, with your nation's concept basically being perfect for adapting NS population into lore - which I'm guessing is the reason why you went with it. How do you expect your nation will change once it reaches, say, a few hundred million people? What about a billion or more? Do you intend to keep going along with NS population as it keeps growing, or are you going to stop at some point?
Vʏʜʜ Xsʜʀ Xsʜʀɪɴ Tʜʀʜ
Leader
Figures
Culture
Regions
Military
World
The world is no longer as it once was, moulded beyond recognition by the hands of its coming masters. Humanity is faced with a simple choice: evolve, or die.

△▽△
[all lore is under reconstruction]
▽△▽
ooc: they/them/girl/boss - notorious wumao - blowfly creature
flag homies: the celestial shurayu republic and uij, checkem out they're v based
all rise for the national anthem

中国共产党万岁

Cynetia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Cynetia » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:17 pm

How did you come up with that cool name?

To the below nation: Nope, this is my first time.
Last edited by Cynetia on Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't. Just don't
Cynetia is a nation run by a random Oregonian.
Odd and offbeat without being overboard, I think...
I'm cringe, just like you.
This nation doesn't entirely represent my irl views due to me not understanding some issues and messing up!!! Yay!!
You can also see me messing around on these midgets (The Autonomous Matorian Peninsula West Grand Rivers Aitenyc Dreadford)
Much like -Grebia-, I have my own wiki page with a better description of my nation https://alternate-territories.fandom.com/wiki/Cynetia.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:19 pm

Khoronzon wrote:I see you're taking the NS stats approach to population, with your nation's concept basically being perfect for adapting NS population into lore - which I'm guessing is the reason why you went with it. How do you expect your nation will change once it reaches, say, a few hundred million people? What about a billion or more? Do you intend to keep going along with NS population as it keeps growing, or are you going to stop at some point?

I will keep going, I will reap the meta benefits of staying long enough. I will only stop once I'm declared "Antiquity" so expect me to do this for years.

AN: Have you been on NS before your current nation?
Last edited by Cavirfi on Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Novia Xeneia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Novia Xeneia » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:32 pm

Is there a specific meaning behind your Nation's name?
A democratic nation recovering from communist past.We are a democratic Republic with equal rights for everyone.
June 6, 2023|Headlines: Student Demonstrations Erupt in Glatin Amidst Escalating Fees of Private Technology Colleges, Urging Regulatory Intervention| Student Protests Spark Parliamentary Discourse on Regulatory Measures for Private Colleges and Potential Establishment of Government Institutions.

FenexOrg
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby FenexOrg » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:40 pm

Is the Imperial Front going to launch a coup? The whole secrecy around them seems to suggest something sus.

Q1: Have you ever tried to write an older character only to find yourself stumped beyond their mid-teenage years and unable to progress?
A1: I have never tried to write an older character. I mean, I do have ideas for older characters in my head, but I have never put them down on pen and paper so I cannot really judge if I am capable of that or not. While I do have some form of coherent personal history for them, I also feel like there may be gaps if I do write them down.

Q2: What is Prometheum? It seems pretty central to FenexOrg, but as far as I can tell there isn't anything in the factbook that actually talks about the substance itself, only some of its applications and the fact that it's used and extracted by them.
A2: This is a hard one. The way I envision prometheum being is that it is what allowed the creator deity themselves to create the FenexOrg universe in the first place. Think of it as more of parts of the primordial code of the universe or a factbook than an energy source. These fragments of creation would then be weaved and otherwise manipulated to provide desirable effects and commodities. I will admit, I haven't put as much thought into this as I probably should. I kinda just wanted an energy source that is not only sufficient for a long-term post-scarcity civilization but also enough to challenge a literal God while also having that essence of scarcity and necessity to it. As for a factbook, I should really write that before writing down the cuisine, shouldn't I? But on the other hand, fud is yummy.
Last edited by FenexOrg on Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
⋈ It is the year C.C. 4060 and a Storm is Brewing in the Afterlife ⋈
The Fenex Hegemony is an insurgent organization/space fleet that seeks to spreads its ideals by force and move towards overthrowing their Creator Deity. Most of the economy and military is made up of robotic workers and warriors, although human insurgents are commonly deployed in areas where robots either cannot be diverted or simply enter. Currently locked in a three-way war with Heaven and Hell as well as the Loyalists of Toreador.
Voice of the Soul
We are currently having technical difficulties, please stand by...

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:49 pm

Not really.

/skip
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Khoronzon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Khoronzon » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:53 pm

Have you ever tried to write an older character only to find yourself stumped beyond their mid-teenage years and unable to progress? I'm asking because it seems to keep happening to me over and over again and I'm not really sure why, and given that all your characters that I've seen are under 20 I figured that if there's anyone on NS who can relate to my suffering, it'd probably be you.

Also, my apologies if you've answered this before, but what is Prometheum? It seems pretty central to FenexOrg, but as far as I can tell there isn't anything in the factbook that actually talks about the substance itself, only some of its applications and the fact that it's used and extracted by them.

Cynetia wrote:How did you come up with that cool name?

See here. I honestly really wish I could change it at times, it's uncreative to the point of making me ashamed whenever I actively give thought to the matter, but people associate the name with me too much at this point for me to really do so even if NS allowed it. If I end up turning my NS worldbuilding stuff into a more "serious" off-site project, though, I'll probably redo the name then.
Last edited by Khoronzon on Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vʏʜʜ Xsʜʀ Xsʜʀɪɴ Tʜʀʜ
Leader
Figures
Culture
Regions
Military
World
The world is no longer as it once was, moulded beyond recognition by the hands of its coming masters. Humanity is faced with a simple choice: evolve, or die.

△▽△
[all lore is under reconstruction]
▽△▽
ooc: they/them/girl/boss - notorious wumao - blowfly creature
flag homies: the celestial shurayu republic and uij, checkem out they're v based
all rise for the national anthem

中国共产党万岁

Novia Xeneia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Novia Xeneia » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:19 am

FenexOrg wrote:Is the Imperial Front going to launch a coup? The whole secrecy around them seems to suggest something sus.

Q1: Have you ever tried to write an older character only to find yourself stumped beyond their mid-teenage years and unable to progress?
A1: I have never tried to write an older character. I mean, I do have ideas for older characters in my head, but I have never put them down on pen and paper so I cannot really judge if I am capable of that or not. While I do have some form of coherent personal history for them, I also feel like there may be gaps if I do write them down.

Q2: What is Prometheum? It seems pretty central to FenexOrg, but as far as I can tell there isn't anything in the factbook that actually talks about the substance itself, only some of its applications and the fact that it's used and extracted by them.
A2: This is a hard one. The way I envision prometheum being is that it is what allowed the creator deity themselves to create the FenexOrg universe in the first place. Think of it as more of parts of the primordial code of the universe or a factbook than an energy source. These fragments of creation would then be weaved and otherwise manipulated to provide desirable effects and commodities. I will admit, I haven't put as much thought into this as I probably should. I kinda just wanted an energy source that is not only sufficient for a long-term post-scarcity civilization but also enough to challenge a literal God while also having that essence of scarcity and necessity to it. As for a factbook, I should really write that before writing down the cuisine, shouldn't I? But on the other hand, fud is yummy.

Nope as of now it doesn't look like it
/Skip
A democratic nation recovering from communist past.We are a democratic Republic with equal rights for everyone.
June 6, 2023|Headlines: Student Demonstrations Erupt in Glatin Amidst Escalating Fees of Private Technology Colleges, Urging Regulatory Intervention| Student Protests Spark Parliamentary Discourse on Regulatory Measures for Private Colleges and Potential Establishment of Government Institutions.

The Dodo Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2021

Postby The Dodo Republic » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:25 am

United Communal Burrow Republics wrote:Do you genuinely enjoy the look of Dodos, or did you just choose them because of their unique status as a well known, relatively recent, but still totally extinct animal?

I like dodos yes. However my nation is based off of ARK survival evolved (A survival game with prehistoric creatures including dodos.) I just found that the dodo (At least on ark) repersents everything about what my nation thinks of itself, underappreciated, resilent, peaceful.

/skip
Birds are government drones. The media has lied to you this whole time. Well, good morning good afternoon good evening nationstates. Long Island born and raised liberal conservative, actor, singer, history enthusiast (I know original), antique simp, fan of prehistory and especially dodos. Have a good day everybody :)

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:38 am

1) a formatting question, but are you aware of a way to nest a table within a sidebar within a table? i'd kind of like to try it for some other formatting stuff, since right now i've got some issues with being able to indent all my text without horribly breaking my information sidebars, and i don't want to ditch them in favor of something more like what you or rein did as an improvised version of the sidebar since i feel like it'd be plagiarizing the idea and i don't entirely want to give it up- i just have no clue as to what an alt fix might be.
2) legitimate question, given that khoronzon's culture is what it is, uh... does wholesome 100 mind-flayer society looking to consume the world and plunge it into eternal darkness and edgy angst say trans valid? i mean, i'd think so, since "loose-to-nonexistent gender norms" seems like it'd imply that, but at the same time it aesthetically feels off and the whole "vatborn" and "engineered society" stuff might seriously go against the concept. yes i ask because of the "he supports lgbt rights. wholesome chungus 100 now your progressive liberal self-insert leader has to like him" line. i get it's a joke. obsessing over jokes is my thing.
3) should i be scared of what i have inspired?
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:59 am

I might have asked you this before so I'm sorry if this is a repeat, but have you ever thought of RPing as the Berghi on an alt account?
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Wink Wonk We Like Stonks
Ambassador

Founded: May 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wink Wonk We Like Stonks » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:51 am

1.how angry does it make you when people take the quote out of context
1a.thoughts on israel vs palestine: culture war II
2. how do you make a nice memorable flag that's fairly simple
3.i'd just like to say i am a huge fan of the website in your profile

Kiu Ghesik wrote:why is the based green square-based? is it because it has femboys?

1. I dislike corporation/government telling me what to do, fucking the entire biosphere over and generalally lording over the populace, as well as getting mcnuked for violating the nap.
i do like fully automated luxury gay space communism, but more realistically semi-automated decent surface mutualism, which i put in the ideological blender to make agender mars-colony automated decadent libertarian anti-statist degrowth.

i put an immense amount of time ignore the timestamp and effort into spelling out "a madlad" with my political views.

2.i am of the belief that femboys can be present in every square but the blue one, but that the green square has the best ones.
Last edited by Wink Wonk We Like Stonks on Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
bad reply? a random criminal/civilian will be sent to SweatshopvilleTM. To date, 63+ have been sent. stonks for apotheosis 2024
pronouns i keep in my washed pasta sauce jars: she, they, he; hedonism is based
according to legend, i once wrote:agender mars-colony automated decadent libertarian anti-statist degrowth

*juggling vials of covid vaccine* come get yall's juice

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7