NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Amber = Bug Prison?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Ushornaia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Amber = Bug Prison?

Postby Ushornaia » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:01 am

[TITLE] Amber = Bug Prison?

[DESCRIPTION] Recent scientific research has accidentally led to the creation of Wasinium which can melt amber without harming the bug inside.

[VALIDITY] Any Nation

[OPTION 1] "This is an amazing breakthrough!" Exclaims scientist Volu Wasin, the scientist who invented Wasinium as he dances around your office, "Think of all the prehistoric bugs we could free! We could learn so much about them..."

[EFFECT] Prehistoric diseases are making a comeback

[OPTION 2] "What?! Are you crazy?" Yells Randy Dolbu the owner of the "Amber Museum" as he tries to discretely push some money into sleeve, "Half of my profits would be gone without the bugs inside of the amber! You can't do this to an already struggling bussiness!"

[EFFECT] Amber is more valuable then gold

[OPTION 3] "I has som ideaf," says 4 year old Anne Yoodler, "my mommy won't lef me get a doggie so I wan one of hese buggy tingies as a pet!"

[EFFECT] Prehistoric mosquitos have replaced pet rocks as toddler's first pets

Hi everyone! This is my first post to this forum, and I'm hoping that I'm able to due to my low population. Let me know if my draft is good!

-Ushornaia
I created the rp forum Courland. Go here to check it out: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=500840

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:53 pm

Why is this a government issue? What would happen is that a private company would start selling this product, and if people don't like it, they won't buy it
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:55 pm

This is not important enough to be an issue. Try again with a bigger-scale one.
also known as pacific shores
author of sc #434
professional slab worshipper
lieutenant of the south pacific special forces
2023 ananke award co-winner
Rosartemis wrote:DOWN WITH UEPU THOSE DAMNED RAIDERS!

Ushornaia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ushornaia » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:25 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:Why is this a government issue? What would happen is that a private company would start selling this product, and if people don't like it, they won't buy it
Australian rePublic wrote:Why is this a government issue? What would happen is that a private company would start selling this product, and if people don't like it, they won't buy it

Alright. I'll write a different one.
I created the rp forum Courland. Go here to check it out: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=500840

Return to Got Issues?