NATION

PASSWORD

Your affect through cyberocratic views within governments!

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Keursa
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Your affect through cyberocratic views within governments!

Postby Keursa » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:26 am

This is serious. This is to be put in effect to protect your rights in real life. Take a look please.

"Perspectivism Order."

There is no respect in this government to any else than Myself Logan Thomas Williams Aka Bermuda the mighty universal one Goddess ultimate, the power of this Country. WA delegates must in Loyalty by its rules not allow issues be written in it's Assembly to be allowed that is contradictory of this fact nor WA member nations to be presented false simulated imaginary issues that are not those that supposedly nor realistically honor paradigm of what is just a video game, not a means to feed others false dreams. The game however must honor beings as just a video game participanee that is not even contracted their views to this game. This is just a game. This is not leverage, utility, nor a copeing skill. This is not a power of any beings in reality nor imagination nor etc. This is not a cyberocracy. This is not any different from being a "wannabe" UN. The UN I do not honor nor allow into my universe, reality, etc.. I do not allow NATO, UAE, EU, TASP nor any treaty existent either the same nor different as well. Dishonor of government is not tolerable and so it is you are not my religion and therefore so mandatorily can't be not held as mandatorily bound to honor such order. This is still yet rule that applies to all and honors all. Our sovereignty is our own and it is not ownership(s).

Hereby enacts Perspectivism Order.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:36 am

All kinds of illegal.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:41 am

Please use commas and semicolons.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:43 am

Picairn wrote:Please use commas and semicolons.

More generally it isn't understandable English, in that even with punctuation it will still be incomprehensible.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Return to General Assembly