NATION

PASSWORD

The 2021 Card Awards - Winners Announced!

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

Advertisement

Remove ads

One Small Island
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby One Small Island » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:16 pm

Only one nomination from me~

Card Event of the Year: Luna Amore temporarily surpassing Koem Kab for highest deck value.
Generally Retired
They//Them
Trying to find peace and enjoyment in the game again.

Wage and Hour
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 12, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Some 2020 Nominations

Postby Wage and Hour » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:38 am

Best Overall Trader: Midlands This player is the best mathematician and one of the best bidders in the card game and it's all done without (AFAIK) puppet farms.
Best Rising Star: Noahs Second Country Impressive growth in bank and deck with farms in 2020.
Villain of the Year: Mikeswill Despite enormous wealth this player does bank heists on nations with less than 10 bank; sends TGs to try to convince inexperienced card players to sell valuable cards for less than posted prices; and uses multiple owned copies of cards to disrupt bidding. These behaviors appear to be focused on nations with small banks.
Most Innovative:
1. 9003 For sponsoring competitions and trying to improve and keep the card game more interesting.
2. Racoda For the many programs shared and enhanced. Thanks!
Most Popular: Praeceps For actions taken as Cardmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild.

Card of the Year: Luna Amore S2 It's the most beautiful card of S2 and it's a legendary.
Card Collection of the Year: These are nominated because they are visually interesting and the collection demonstrates some wit and coherence -- not just lemme-see-how-many-cards-I-can-accumulate.
1. Second Best Card Collection
2. Every Animated Card
3. Black and White
4. Open Sky, Open Flame

Card Event of the Year: I second One Small Island's motion: Luna Amore temporarily surpassing Koem Kab for highest deck value.
Card Publication of the Year: Comprehensive Guide to NS Cards Game
Card Tool of the Year: Racoda's GoldRetriever
Last edited by Wage and Hour on Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

Benevolent 1
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Benevolent 1 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:38 pm

Best Overall Trader: 9003 ...are you Fris?
Best Rising Star Trader: Giovanniland ...finished strong, inflates systematically.
Hero of the Year: Luna Amore ...for knocking KK out of #1..
Villain of the Year: Noahs Second Country.For pioneering these abusive TCALS pull events.
Most Innovative: Inadequate data on variations to single out one player
Most Popular: Luna Amore

Card of the Year: [violet] i retain the lone copy in my imagination. ;)
Card Collection of the Year: Jerzylvania ...for https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... erzylvania
Card Event of the Year: Inadequate data, etc.
Card Fail of the Year: Misplaced States ...this card's crash in MV easily cost me more in DV than any other. Why Luna? ..Why? :blink:
Card Publication of the Year: Inadequate data, etc.
Card Tool of the Year: Inflation, used most notoriously by Giovanniland ...what?

Maddeningly Mad: The Salaxalans smh
Wealth Beyond Words: Koem Kab. In DV and banks combined.
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: Mikeswill. ...good artwork provided on his numerous puppets.
Annoyingly Appearing All Around: Noahs Second Country smh.[/size]
Last edited by Benevolent 1 on Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Riemstagrad
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Riemstagrad » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Best Overall Trader: Farrakhan
Best Rising Star Trader: Noah. If this is about 2020, then yes, Noah.
Hero of the Year:Every hero has an obituary.
Villain of the Year: i won't give more attention to DOS players.
Most Innovative: Racoda for the better scripts of 2020 and structuring other peoples ideas into good working scripts.
Most Popular: don't care.

Card of the Year:
Card Collection of the Year:Wop's S1 Epics
Card Event of the Year:
Card Fail of the Year:
Card Publication of the Year:
Card Tool of the Year: Racoda's issues-answerring script

Maddeningly Mad:
Wealth Beyond Words: Frisbeeteria
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: NS Cards
Annoyingly Appearing All Around: Market Value Sharks

Paffnia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 03, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Paffnia » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:56 am

Best Overall Trader: HumanSanity
Best Rising Star Trader: Free Las Pinas
Hero of the Year: HumanSanity
Most Innovative: HN67
Former Delegate of 10000 Islands
Knight of TITO

WA Ambassador: Joakim Metyhap
Paffniac Factbook
Author, SC #93: Commend The Featured Region Followers, Issue #1479: Fares Fair?
Commended by SC #276

Wage and Hour
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 12, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

delete duplicate post

Postby Wage and Hour » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:56 pm

delete
Last edited by Wage and Hour on Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:33 pm

Best Overall Trader: Koem Kab
Best Rising Star Trader: Svenskitit
Hero of the Year: Noahs Second Country
Villain of the Year: Koem Kab
Most Innovative: Racoda
Most Popular: Noahs Second Country

Card of the Year: NSC S2
Card Collection of the Year: S2 Rares
Card Event of the Year: The never-ending auction
Card Fail of the Year: 99:99:99
Card Publication of the Year: The auction that lasted forever
Card Tool of the Year: Inflation

Maddeningly Mad: Koem Kab
Wealth Beyond Words: Koem Kab
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: XKI co-op
Annoyingly Appearing All Around: Testlandia
Last edited by Drew Durrnil on Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
also known as pacific shores
author of sc #434
professional slab worshipper
lieutenant of the south pacific special forces
2023 ananke award co-winner
Rosartemis wrote:DOWN WITH UEPU THOSE DAMNED RAIDERS!

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:38 pm

Best Overall Trader: I concur with the nomination of r3n for dedicating so much of his time to farm cards that don't even get to him, but are instead awarded to the community through card lotteries; building the largest regional collections for both s1 and s2; and many more that can be seen in his recent commendation like Noah said before.
Best Rising Star Trader: Although Svenskskit and W&S have definitely made an impact on the trading cards community recently, as seen by multiple nominations of them, I feel like the fact both started in late November made me think of another nominee. Thus I nominate Vylixan, who has not only collected a large The Pacific regional collection but also multiple other collections about various themes (stars, rainbows, animals, weapons to name a few) and authored useful scripts to help with traders' card farming experience.
Hero of the Year: Luna Amore for temporarily defeating Koem Kab in deck value.
Villain of the Year: Noah for his pioneering of printing cards with TCALS, creation of card defending (which I am totally not part of), his mysterious and villainous actions as N00027, and also for breaking the site with his mass-copy transfers.
Most Innovative: Racoda, for their multiple script creations fundamental for the cards community as already highlighted by others before me.
Most Popular: 9003, for his activity on the card forums & Discord server, his frequent presence on the market due to buying so many commons, and his willingness to help new traders makes him popular among almost every trader.

Card of the Year: S_Diego for being the synonym of "lowest value legendary" in various cards server discussions for much of 2020. Unfortunately S_Diego's notability for having a low value caused it to be inflated and lose the very aspect that made it notable, but it still has a place in legendary card discussions to the present day.
Card Collection of the Year: r3n's TNP S2 collection, the largest regional collection ever since late 2020 when it passed my own TWP S2 collection. It was started mid-2020, over 7 months after season 2 started if I recall correctly, and despite that it now contains over 99% of all cards needed, showing that you can succeed in making a regional collection even after a considerable amount of time from a season release, despite my advice of starting early, if you try really hard.
Card Event of the Year: The Pergamon Pull Event which I believe is the tipping point when TCALS was truly discovered. It was found out bidding repeatedly on cards generated more pulls than simply placing them at auction. The event not only crashed Pergamon's value due to generating nearly 100 copies but changed the pull event mechanic and the market forever.
Card Fail of the Year: The TBH Card Raid, because it failed to achieve its goals of providing rare and/or expensive cards for all traders. Instead, rich traders snatched most copies being sold at 0.01 by the card raiders and had no issuea re-inflating them if needed, thus defeating the purpose of the raid.
Card Publication of the Year: Card News by Noah, because it was an innovation at the time it was first created, and a good read with lots of information. In fact, I even volunteered to write some articles in later editions because I loved the idea!
Card Tool of the Year: Valentine Z's and Racoda's versions of the Gold Retriever, the former for starting the whole idea of retrieving bank/DV info from puppets to make transferring faster, and the latter for adding more stats and building a brand new interface. 9003's GotIssues is a close contender but due to its release just in the final months of 2020 I feel like it does not represent the period that the Card Awards pertain to.

Maddeningly Mad: Leto II Atreides/Pumpty Dumpty for his unpredictable and interesting style of play. For example, Leto has heisted me before but also given me around 100 TWP cards when I was still far fron completing my collection, and this has built an interesting (and mysterious) persona.
Wealth Beyond Words: Koem Kab, who frequently has over 10 thousand bank just on his main and probably thousands more on his puppets despite making daily investments into buying more legendaries. I would also have nominated Frisbeeteria given their position as #1 for bank, but most of it had been built on Fris' monopoly of the epic market during 2018-19 and Fris has been largely inactive in cards from 2020 to present.
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: TWP Card Club and Card Gardens, but this is probably biased as I have leadership positions on both :P
Annoyingly Appearing All Around: Every legendary card - I still hold the opinion that commons and uncommons are better, especially inflated ones!
The Kingdom of Giovanniland

51st Delegate of the West Pacific
Former TWP Speaker of the Hall (x3), Guardian and Minister of Foreign Affairs

WA Author (SC#364, SC#372, SC#373, SC#377)
Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

Benevolent 1
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2015

Postby Benevolent 1 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:09 pm

Giovanniland wrote:Best Overall Trader: I concur with the nomination of r3n for dedicating so much of his time to farm cards that don't even get to him, but are instead awarded to the community through card lotteries; building the largest regional collections for both s1 and s2; and many more that can be seen in his recent commendation like Noah said before.
Best Rising Star Trader: Although Svenskskit and W&S have definitely made an impact on the trading cards community recently, as seen by multiple nominations of them, I feel like the fact both started in late November made me think of another nominee. Thus I nominate Vylixan, who has not only collected a large The Pacific regional collection but also multiple other collections about various themes (stars, rainbows, animals, weapons to name a few) and authored useful scripts to help with traders' card farming experience.
Hero of the Year: Luna Amore for temporarily defeating Koem Kab in deck value.
Villain of the Year: Noah for his pioneering of printing cards with TCALS, creation of card defending (which I am totally not part of), his mysterious and villainous actions as N00027, and also for breaking the site with his mass-copy transfers.
Most Innovative: Racoda, for their multiple script creations fundamental for the cards community as already highlighted by others before me.
Most Popular: 9003, for his activity on the card forums & Discord server, his frequent presence on the market due to buying so many commons, and his willingness to help new traders makes him popular among almost every trader.

Card of the Year: S_Diego for being the synonym of "lowest value legendary" in various cards server discussions for much of 2020. Unfortunately S_Diego's notability for having a low value caused it to be inflated and lose the very aspect that made it notable, but it still has a place in legendary card discussions to the present day.
Card Collection of the Year: r3n's TNP S2 collection, the largest regional collection ever since late 2020 when it passed my own TWP S2 collection. It was started mid-2020, over 7 months after season 2 started if I recall correctly, and despite that it now contains over 99% of all cards needed, showing that you can succeed in making a regional collection even after a considerable amount of time from a season release, despite my advice of starting early, if you try really hard.
Card Event of the Year: The Pergamon Pull Event which I believe is the tipping point when TCALS was truly discovered. It was found out bidding repeatedly on cards generated more pulls than simply placing them at auction. The event not only crashed Pergamon's value due to generating nearly 100 copies but changed the pull event mechanic and the market forever.
Card Fail of the Year: The TBH Card Raid, because it failed to achieve its goals of providing rare and/or expensive cards for all traders. Instead, rich traders snatched most copies being sold at 0.01 by the card raiders and had no issuea re-inflating them if needed, thus defeating the purpose of the raid.
Card Publication of the Year: Card News by Noah, because it was an innovation at the time it was first created, and a good read with lots of information. In fact, I even volunteered to write some articles in later editions because I loved the idea!
Card Tool of the Year: Valentine Z's and Racoda's versions of the Gold Retriever, the former for starting the whole idea of retrieving bank/DV info from puppets to make transferring faster, and the latter for adding more stats and building a brand new interface. 9003's GotIssues is a close contender but due to its release just in the final months of 2020 I feel like it does not represent the period that the Card Awards pertain to.

Maddeningly Mad: Leto II Atreides/Pumpty Dumpty for his unpredictable and interesting style of play. For example, Leto has heisted me before but also given me around 100 TWP cards when I was still far fron completing my collection, and this has built an interesting (and mysterious) persona.
Wealth Beyond Words: Koem Kab, who frequently has over 10 thousand bank just on his main and probably thousands more on his puppets despite making daily investments into buying more legendaries. I would also have nominated Frisbeeteria given their position as #1 for bank, but most of it had been built on Fris' monopoly of the epic market during 2018-19 and Fris has been largely inactive in cards from 2020 to present.
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: TWP Card Club and Card Gardens, but this is probably biased as I have leadership positions on both :P
Annoyingly Appearing All Around: Every legendary card - I still hold the opinion that commons and uncommons are better, especially inflated ones!

Yep. I'm changing my post to reflect that. As I post this, 76 new S2 Testlandia cards have been found in the last two hours as a result of the latest pull event. When will this abuse stop?

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:06 pm

Best Overall Trader: Gio, KK, Midlands, or Farra
Best Rising Star Trader: W&S, Noah, or Svenskskit
Hero of the Year: Luna
Most Popular: 9003

Card of the Year: Naughty Slave Girls
Card Collection of the Year: Naughty Slave Girls
Card Event of the Year: Luna overtaking KK
Card Publication of the Year: Card News
Card Tool of the Year: GotIssues

Maddeningly Mad: me ig idk
Wealth Beyond Words: Koem Kab
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: Inflation
Annoyingly Appearing All Around: MV sharks
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:35 pm

Nominations will close in a few hours, then a voting form will be provided once the nominees are confirmed as valid.
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:13 pm

A voting form has been added to the third post in this thread as well as below. Remember that you may only vote for one person per category and please consider the timeframe specified for the awards. Nominees are listed in no particular order. Links will be added to the dispatches and other nominations in that post when I have the time.

Code: Select all
[size=150][color=#265780][u][b]Individual Awards[/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Best Overall Trader:[/b] Koem Kab | Giovanniland | r3n | Noahs Second Country | Witchcraft and Sorcery | Midlands | 9003 | Mikeswill | Farrakhan | HumanSanity
[b]Best Rising Star Trader:[/b] Svenskitit | Inifidecimal | Pytong | Witchcraft and Sorcery | Cavedweller | Indimu | Sylh Alanor | Giovanniland | Noahs Second Country | Free Las Pinas | Vylixan
[b]Hero of the Year:[/b] Noahs Second Country | 9003 | Atlae | r3n | Martyn Kiryu | Koem Kab | Luna Amore | HumanSanity
[b]Villain of the Year:[/b] Koem Kab | Refuge Isle | DavanteAdams | Giovanniland | DGES | Mikeswill | Noahs Second Country
[b]Most Innovative:[/b] r3n | Racoda | 9003 | Infidecimal | HN67
[b]Most Popular:[/b] DGES | 9003 | Noahs Second Country | Vylixan | Koem Kab | Praeceps | Luna Amore

[size=150][color=#265780][u][b]Other Awards[/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Card of the Year:[/b] British Rashah S1 | Testlandia S2 | Soops S1 | Noahs Second Country S2 | 9003 S1 | Aki Zeta S2 | Xoriet S2 | Luna S2 | S_diego S2 | Naughty Slave Girls S2
[b]Card Collection of the Year:[/b] S2 Ultra-Rares | S2 Legendary | DGES's exnations |  S2 Rares |  Cattery's cats | Undefaults | Big Brother is Watching You | Wop's Epic Collection | Second Best Card Collection | Every Animated Card | Black and White | Open Sky, Open Flame | In the Name of Love | S2 TNP
[b]Card Event of the Year:[/b] The never-ending auction | The Second Cardlympics | Card Raid | Drasnia pull event | TCALS nerf | Luna Amore passing Koem Kab | Pergamon Pull Event
[b]Card Fail of the Year: [/b]Mass-copy bug | 99:99:99 | Card Raid | 9003 junking a legendary | Momoshiki | Misplaced States
[b]Card Publication of the Year:[/b] The Monthly Snapshot | The auction that lasted forever | TCALS nerf post | Regional Collection Guide | Gardener's Gazette | Card News
[b]Card Tool of the Year:[/b] Containerise | Racoda's/Valentine Z's goldretriever | GotIssues | Inflation | RCES

[size=150][color=#265780][u][b]Absolutely Amazing, Alliterative, and Acclaimed Accolades[/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Maddeningly Mad:[/b] Leto II Atreides | Infinidecimal | Noahs Second Country | 9003 | Bawkie | Koem Kab
[b]Wealthy Beyond Words:[/b] Koem Kab | Mikeswill | Frisbeeteria | Noahs Second Country | Giovanniland
[b]Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible:[/b] The North Pacific Cards Guild | XKI Co-Op | Card Gardens | Discarded Card League | TWP Card Club | None
[b]Annoyingly Appearing All-Around:[/b] Testlandia | Queen Yuno | Soops | Every Single Inflated Common | The Rickroll | MT Army | Noahs Second Country | Vandoosa puppets | 9003 | MV Sharks | Every Legendary Card
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Praeceps
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:34 pm

Individual Awards
Best Overall Trader: Noahs Second Country
Best Rising Star Trader: Svenskitit
Hero of the Year: r3n
Most Innovative: r3n
Most Popular: Abstain

Other Awards
Card of the Year: Soops S1
Card Collection of the Year: S2 TNP
Card Event of the Year: TCALS nerf
Card Fail of the Year: Card Raid
Card Publication of the Year: The Monthly Snapshot
Card Tool of the Year: Racoda's/Valentine Z's goldretriever

Absolutely Amazing, Alliterative, and Acclaimed Accolades
Maddeningly Mad: Noahs Second Country
Wealthy Beyond Words: Koem Kab
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: The North Pacific Cards Guild
Annoyingly Appearing All-Around: Every Single Inflated Common
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, Former Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

Fhaengshia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Fhaengshia » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:20 am

Individual Awards
Best Rising Star Trader: Vylixan
Hero of the Year: Atlae
Villain of the Year: Refuge Isle
Most Innovative: Abstain

Other Awards
Card of the Year: Noahs Second Country S2
Card Collection of the Year: Every Animated Card
Card Event of the Year: The never-ending auction
Card Tool of the Year: Abstain

Maddeningly Mad: Koem Kab
Wealthy Beyond Words: Giovanniland
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: Abstain
Annoyingly Appearing All-Around: 9003

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:25 am

Individual Awards
Best Rising Star Trader: Witchcraft and Sorcery
Hero of the Year: Koem Kab
Most Popular: Praeceps :hug:

Other Awards
Card of the Year: Naughty Slave Girls S2
Card Collection of the Year: Wop's Epic Collection
Card Event of the Year: Pergamon Pull Event (thanks borm)
Card Fail of the Year: 9003 junking a legendary
Card Tool of the Year: n/a

Maddeningly Mad: Leto II Atreide
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: None
Annoyingly Appearing All-Around: Every Legendary Card
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

One Small Island
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby One Small Island » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:57 am

Individual Awards
Best Overall Trader: Giovanniland
Best Rising Star Trader: Vylixan

Other Awards
Card of the Year: 9003 S1
Card Collection of the Year: Black and White
Card Event of the Year: Luna Amore passing Koem Kab
Card Fail of the Year: Card Raid
Card Publication of the Year: Gardener's Gazette
Card Tool of the Year: - - -

Maddeningly Mad: 9003
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: Card Gardens
Annoyingly Appearing All-Around: MV Sharks
Generally Retired
They//Them
Trying to find peace and enjoyment in the game again.

Conklandi
Attaché

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Conklandi » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:36 am

Best Rising Star Trader: Vlyxian

Wealth Beyond Words: Mikeswill
Annoyingly Appearing All Around: Any inflated common
Last edited by Conklandi on Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vylixan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 19, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vylixan » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:19 am

Individual Awards
Best Rising Star Trader: Pytong

Other Awards
Card of the Year: Xoriet S2
Card Collection of the Year: S2 Ultra-Rares
Card Event of the Year: Luna Amore passing Koem Kab
Card Publication of the Year: Gardener's Gazette
Card Tool of the Year: RCES

Maddeningly Mad: 9003
Annoyingly Appearing All-Around: Testlandia
Last edited by Vylixan on Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Photrisia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Photrisia » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:24 am

Individual Awards
Best Rising Star Trader: Indimu
Hero of the Year: Martyn Kiryu
Villain of the Year: Giovanniland

Other Awards
Card of the Year: Testlandia S2
Card Collection of the Year: Second Best Card Collection
Card Event of the Year: Card Raid
Card Fail of the Year: Momoshiki
Card Publication of the Year: idk
Card Tool of the Year: idk

Maddeningly Mad: Leto II Atreides
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: Card Gardens
Annoyingly Appearing All-Around: MV Sharks

Witchcraft and Sorcery
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2013

Postby Witchcraft and Sorcery » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:17 am

Individual Awards
Best Rising Star Trader: abstaining because I want everyone else to decide whether its me or Sven (which are the only two correct answers)
Hero of the Year: HumanSanity
Villain of the Year: Refuge Isle
Most Innovative: 9003

Other Awards
Card of the Year: Soops S1
Card Collection of the Year: Wop's Epic Collection
Card Event of the Year: TCALS nerf
Card Fail of the Year: abstain bc i dont know the background of any of these/don't feel the true emotional weight of the failure
Card Publication of the Year: The auction that lasted forever
Card Tool of the Year: GotIssues

Maddeningly Mad: Noahs Second Country
Wealthy Beyond Words: Frisbeeteria
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: XKI Co-Op
Annoyingly Appearing All-Around: Every Single Inflated Common
Last edited by Witchcraft and Sorcery on Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. Commended by SC #429.
Represented in the WA by the mysterious hooded figures lurking in the dog park, speaking through voice changers.

[8:17 PM] Dakota: You're a lame moralist
[8:17 PM] Dakota: But it's okay because the rest of your personality makes up for it

Land Without Shrimp
Envoy

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Land Without Shrimp » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:36 am

Individual Awards
Hero of the Year: 9003
Most Popular: Noahs Second Country

Other Awards
Card of the Year: 9003 S1
Card Collection of the Year: Second Best Card Collection
Card Event of the Year: Drasnia pull event
Card Publication of the Year: TCALS nerf post
Card Tool of the Year: Racoda's/Valentine Z's goldretriever

Maddeningly Mad: Bawkie
Wealthy Beyond Words: Frisbeeteria
Annoyingly Appearing All-Around: 9003

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:16 am

Individual Awards
Best Overall Trader: Koem Kab (Overall, yes.)
Best Rising Star Trader: Noahs Second Country (2020. Sure, Gio's growth is nuts, and Sven has had quite a good 2021, but both were too late to get my award for 2020.)
Hero of the Year: Luna Amore (Passed KK.)
Villain of the Year: Koem Kab >:)
Most Innovative: Racoda (Card tools.)
Most Popular: 9003 (Front and center cards guy! You all know him.)
Other Awards
Card of the Year: Naughty Slave Girls S2 (Obviously.)
Card Collection of the Year: DGES's exnations (By MV, far surpasses the rest. 5x more valuable than runner-up Wop's Epics.)
Card Event of the Year: Luna Amore passing Koem Kab (No explanation.)
Card Fail of the Year: 99:99:99 (lol)
Card Publication of the Year: Card News (Yay I guess idk)
Card Tool of the Year: GotIssues (Obvious.)

Maddeningly Mad:[/b Noahs Second Country (b i g f a r m a)
[b]Wealthy Beyond Words:
Koem Kab (Fris may have more bank but they're hardly active)
Indescribably and Irrevocably Irresistible: Discarded Card League (Obviously.)
Annoyingly Appearing All-Around: MV Sharks (At least inflated commons boost my DV)
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Toerana
Envoy

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Toerana » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:21 am

Individual Awards
Best Overall Trader: 9003
Villain of the Year: Giovanniland
Most Innovative:
Most Popular: DGES