NATION

PASSWORD

Why does it say Attaché under my flag in the forum?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
New Jacobland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Why does it say Attaché under my flag in the forum?

Postby New Jacobland » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:35 pm

Why does it underneath my flag in the forum say Attaché?
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:36 pm

Your status as a forum profile depends on how many posts you make, you are an Attache because you made more than 50 posts.
My Storefronts | THE Barn | Set up an Embassy to Cavirfi

CAVIRFI ONE: #BoycottCavirfi movement enters Day 203; CBCC-Cavirfite Wing Strike enters Day 181 | 529 days left until Federal Police inaugurated, Training enters Day 203 | Crabaiaian Electoral Board declares 2023 Federal Election to be held on July 9 for Amine and Imguria and July 16 for the rest of the country | Chano-Cavirfite Sea Storm hits Cavirfi at wind speeds of 54 km/h, causes mild damage; Inauguration of new Great Tribunal, Technocratic Council, and Ministers postponed indefinitely | Average Weather: 20.91℃

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:00 am

There are different levels based on post count. I won't spoil what they are for you, but Post Czar is 30,000 posts, as shown by mine and my post count. Some special site users, such as Mods etc, can customise theirs.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:45 am

The New California Republic wrote:There are different levels based on post count. I won't spoil what they are for you, but Post Czar is 30,000 posts, as shown by mine and my post count. Some special site users, such as Mods etc, can customise theirs.

And you get a surprise after 100,000 posts! :P
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Return to Technical