NATION

PASSWORD

Your opinion on a interesting fact about the AN (II)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Caribbean Confederation
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Caribbean Confederation » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:22 am

That's vulgar, disgusting and exactly what you'd expect from military tradition. Well done.
One result of the American Civil War is that apart from Texas and Louisiana which are not federal or confederal in nature, the greater union is not viewed as a singular entity in the United States or any of the polities that broke off from the United States, but merely the convergence of the states that make it. While constitutional convention and federal government decisions bound the member-states of these unions, it is extremely uncommon for the United States of America, the Confederate States of America, the Free States of America or the Confederate States of the Caribbean to be addressed as a singular entity in a legal or official setting, in all four of these countries, referring to the union as a singular entity is a very terrible faux-pas that might result in suicide for one's political career.
Confederate States of the Caribbean
The World | Political Parties | Overview | Military | President
The Havana Post: PATO lifts No-Fly Zone on 'those parts of Venezuela that are not under Bolivarian occupation'. | European Commonwealth declares all African states with troops active in Congo to be 'in violation of the Commonwealth's demands', deploys soldiers into Congo-Leopoldville for the second time in 4 months. | Pan-Asiatic Mutual Defense Pact rebukes Aceh's accusation that the Philippines is committing genocide in Mindanao, threatens 'retaliatory actions' if Aceh does not back down. | Zamboanga, Moroland, Jolo and Bongao decimated by Philippinese military, police in reprisal for the Dansalan bombing, killing 138,789 in a week.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Catsfern » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:41 pm

That sounds like a system that is guaranteed to cause the nations of the Americas to only further divide and separate.

Physically speaking there are three physical features that distinguish a Catsfernian neko girl from an ordinary human female. The first is a prominent tail extending from the lower back just above the posterior that can vary in length between two and five feet. The second main difference if the presence of feline ears atop the head which replace standard human ears. Both the tail and ears feature soft cat like fur that can wary in length, and in some cases can take different shapes to resemble different breeds of cat. Research of these traits is ongoing, and some believe that there are possible different "breeds" of neko Girl. Tails and ears aside there is one final physical difference is the vocal chords. Neko girls have specialized vocal chords which are capable of both regular human speech and of creating feline noises such as meowing and purring. Humans and neko girls can breed, but children born between these relationships are either female with full neko traits or male with no neko traits. This is believed to be due to a imbalance of chromosomes in favor of the neko girl that only manifest in females.

Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shov Scien » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:57 pm

Actually, turns out you violated the PG-13 rule and it's way more problematic than I thought. Keep it off site and in private, man.

The Shovaar have extremely small and weak speech muscles, and the loudest sound the average Shovaar can make is to the human equivalent of a whisper-and that alone takes considerable, full-body effort. As a result, they communicate using a hand-based sign language and writing. Most also use digital mediums, such as holographic displays, to easily display written words.
Last edited by Shov Scien on Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
....EVER VIGILANT.....
/ Please excuse the mess! This nation's lore and information is still under construction. Thank you for your patience! /
If I post in a thread that my factbooks are too unfinished to properly interact with me in, you're allowed to yell at me.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:03 pm

no. just fucking no. no to all of this. no to you advertising your discord, no to this ic pedo mess, no to just everything. please, for the love of god, stop and think about whether or not this is a good idea or not. the mods literally told you it couldn't be hosted on this site because it violated the pg-13 rule. please. just... don't.

an:

i dunno why but the image i'm having is that these guys are just very small and it's cute, so... definitely a needed mental break from the above, thanks.

the ghesites are as a people not entirely averse to agriculture; in fact they are, in addition to being rather enthusiastic about this whole "pastoralist" thing, quite adept at cultivating wild-grown crops through the scattering of seeds along migratory routes that they then circle back around and harvest later on, ensuring that they are capable of actually having things like "bread" on a regular basis for at least part of the year.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:31 am

Good for them if they don't go hungry, I guess.

The mrip is a common pet in New Eden. It's name is an onomatopoeia of the sounds it make. Visually, the mrip looks like the combination of a Pomeranian and a cat. While they can survive on Earth, it's ill-advised to bring one to Earth because their urine could damage local plant life. Feeding them Earth-based food could mitigate this, however.

Conceptually, the mrip was created when RMD wanted a small, cute, alien animal for the Hurites to call their pets. He couldn't decide on whether it should be more canine or feline, so he decided to mix elements from both species.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:39 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Good for them if they don't go hungry, I guess.

The mrip is a common pet in New Eden. It's name is an onomatopoeia of the sounds it make. Visually, the mrip looks like the combination of a Pomeranian and a cat. While they can survive on Earth, it's ill-advised to bring one to Earth because their urine could damage local plant life. Feeding them Earth-based food could mitigate this, however.

Conceptually, the mrip was created when RMD wanted a small, cute, alien animal for the Hurites to call their pets. He couldn't decide on whether it should be more canine or feline, so he decided to mix elements from both species.

Mrips, hmmm. They have an interesting biology, might keep one as a pet if they were real. But I have to feed them a lot of shit

Due to most of the Parthenon's records being lost to time and modern society only knowing the basic theology of Hellenist Paganism. Crabaiaia's version of Hellenic Paganism is different than the Hellenic Paganism of says Athens or Sparta. Specifically in the weddings, weddings regularly are administered by some sort of prayer leader within Hellenismos and there is no involvement of forehead ash (according to my reasearch) but in Crabaiaia, weddings may be adminstered by any living parent of the groom, and "π" is laid with ash on both bride and groom's forehead.

Brides in Crabaiaia unlike most countries don't usually wear white, they wear red to represent the blood spilled by Spartans. The groom is the one who wears white to symbolize the snowiness of Mount Olympia.

Anyways, that's all I have to say
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

Hanoverian Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hanoverian Great Britain » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:49 am

A red wedding dress? Well, that sounds quite "patriotic" and "humble" judging by its intention but to me, it comes off as somewhat scary and unmerrily for a wedding ceremony.

In 2005, an unexpected leaking of the memoirs written by the late 19th century British Queen Charlotte (formerly known as Charlotte of Belgium) became the subject of a briefly lasting controversy involving the countries of Spain and the UK. Reportedly, the perpetrator, who was arrested a few weeks later was said to had revealed a part of the late queen's writing in her memoirs which had referred to the Spanish Queen Isabella II, who ruled Spain from 1833 until 1868 in a largely offensive manner through a series of scathingly worded insults, with the most notable one being of Queen Charlotte referring to the Spanish queen as the "Spanish Rasputin", which was then in response to Queen Isabella II's flirtatious attempt towards Queen Charlotte's wife King William V with the Spanish queen's unattractiveness being called out in Queen Charlotte's said writing.

As the late Queen Isabella II is the third-great-grandmother of the reigning King Felipe VI, the Spanish foreign minister promptly demanded an apology from his British counterpart, on the grounds of the said writing being a "national insult to the King and the people of Spain". In response, the British government ultimately sent out an official apology approximately three days later regarding the issue while two weeks after the incident, the perpetrator was arrested and tried for "vandalising a royal archive property".
Last edited by Hanoverian Great Britain on Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
United Kingdom of Great Britain, Hanover, and Northern Ireland
"By God and By the People"
HM ALEXANDRA

Nationalist England
Secretary

Founded: Aug 09, 2019

Postby Nationalist England » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:57 am

That’s honestly quite a pathetic resolution. Westminster has no obligation to apologise for its monarchs’ writing should ever prove controversial, and has only shown itself to be weak that it caved to Spaniard offence.
    The Kingdom of England was restored as an independent polity following a number of crises throughout 2020-2021. First was the hard Brexit that sent the United Kingdom in a faster than before decline. Second was the upsurge in violence in Northern Ireland, prompting Westminster to deploy the Army within Northern Ireland. Third was the election and then assassination of Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn. Fourth and finally was Scottish Independence, where the Scottish Parliament under Nicola Sturgen’s Scottish National Party held an illegal referendum without the permission of Westminster, and put the nail in the coffin of the United Kingdom. Northern Ireland ‘voted’ to join the Republic of Ireland, which is now experiencing a Second Troubles.

In the aftermath of these events, turmoil and feelings of lacking security was widespread with organised crime and paramilitary group popularity surging. The English Resistance Movement, which rules the country, has been working hard to set England on the road to recovery but faces continual opposition from both ends of the political spectrum. Despite this, it has grown in popularity since its election and routinely engages with the public to ascertain their needs - and solidify ERM control.
KINGDOM OF ENGLAND An independent England set several decades in the future, administrated by a Blue Labour-esque party and headed by a Catholic Lord Protector.
Overview | Leadership | Armed Forces | The Author

The Herald:

Nouvelle-Floride
Secretary

Founded: Jun 28, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nouvelle-Floride » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:31 pm

Huh, all it took was a few strings of bad events to bring the United Kingdom down and dissolve it as a legal entity? Seems history loops back onto itself too with the Second Troubles in Northern Ireland.

After two World Wars that changed practically nothing and continued social and economic stagnation, the geopolitical situation across the NF world completely went to hell with the normalization of violence, where a fascist Russia ruled by Konstantin Rodzaevsky is considered tame. France adopted a strange mix of egoism, Nietzschean philosophy (in the sense of rejecting the masses and democracy), hyper-individualism and a might-makes-right rule. This is called La Volonté (or The Will.) After the French Republic was toppled by ideologues espousing The Will, the "Union of The Will" quickly derailed into cannibalism, indiscriminate use of chemical weapons against civilians, and looting. There was even a decree denouncing the laws of nature, reality, and all semblance of morality as a limiter to an individual's Will.

Other "gems" include a massive Second Civil war between a technocratic America, Mormons, matriarchal hippies in California, and William Luther Pierce's Nazi-Posadist "New Order" in the South.
Last edited by Nouvelle-Floride on Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Airceltria
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2021

Postby Airceltria » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:50 pm

I'm reminded of that quote from Spy Kids 2 because it fits with what I heard. "Does God stay up in heaven because he is afraid of what he has created". That quote fits that world to a T.

The Royal Defense Force makes use of war golems that can act as mecha suits and spider tanks. These golems are either controlled by their mages remotely or are piloted by people who enter the golems and control them from within

Comerciante
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Comerciante » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:26 pm

"That's cool I guess... how fast these Golems be going? How tall? They be packing heat? or are they limited to Balista's and the like?"

"The Estimated tonnage of war material lost during World War 3 is about 7.778e+25 tons which represents about 82% of all War Material that was available before the War. It doesn't take in to account munitions, but does include things like fuel, tanks, warships, thruster propellant weapons, etc, etc, etc.

Munitions aren't taken into account because certain Capital Ships were equipped with mining and munition factory systems that they could utilize to resupply their forces when needed by scanning for asteroids and the like.

95% of this War Material lost is made up of the Warships and Capital Ships that participated in the War, the remainder 5% accounting for ground forces and the like."

-OOC
"Rumors of CFC affiliates building superweapons in orbit over Earth is fake news. Watch groups have corroborated this even though it would be to quote the BoD "totally rad."

#00: "The first step to acquiring real power, is to learn how to steal it from someone else, the second step is learning how to keep it the third step is to restart from the first step."
"Good and Evil are Two Tall Trees sitting upon a hill, the Tree of Good is Strong and Tall and does not bend, the Tree of Evil is Short and Flimsy when the wind blows Good resists, and breaks and falls on the floor and dies and Evil? well, it bends and it lives."

Never was New England
Secretary

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Never was New England » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:39 pm

It's pretty interesting to know there was a World War 3 in this universe, but I'm not entirely sure how much I enjoy reading the loss of war material. It is interesting though.

Never was New England became independent from the English Crown in the 1740s, and originally formed its own monarchy after becoming free. However, after only a decade, citizens revolted this new monarchy, stating the problem with a monarchy was that it was the reason they declared independence in the first place because of poor treatment under the crown. After years of protests, riots and revolts, the parliament came together to form a democracy, going against the tried and true monarchy the rest of the world followed.

Never was New England's governmental change influenced the United State's and their government setup. While being a nation that is over 250 years old, Never was New England has been free of civil war and only fought in 2 wars (WWI and WWII). The democracy has been considered one of the strongest worldwide and has gone unchanged since the 1770s.
Last edited by Never was New England on Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Commonwealth of Never was New England

"God saved us from the Queen"

Weekly News: Never was New England begins Construction on new 2030 Olympics stadium / Never was New England's Public Education regarded as some of the best in the world / John Goodman trips up a flight of stairs, claims it was "to gain sympathy among voters"

Valitukalya
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Valitukalya » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:43 pm

Comerciante wrote:"That's cool I guess... how fast these Golems be going? How tall? They be packing heat? or are they limited to Balista's and the like?"

"The Estimated tonnage of war material lost during World War 3 is about 7.778e+25 tons which represents about 82% of all War Material that was available before the War. It doesn't take in to account munitions, but does include things like fuel, tanks, warships, thruster propellant weapons, etc, etc, etc.

Munitions aren't taken into account because certain Capital Ships were equipped with mining and munition factory systems that they could utilize to resupply their forces when needed by scanning for asteroids and the like.

95% of this War Material lost is made up of the Warships and Capital Ships that participated in the War, the remainder 5% accounting for ground forces and the like."

-OOC

Those numbers seem... unlikely. A quick look at the Orders of Magnitude (mass) table on Wikipedia shows that to be similar to the total mass of ice and gas giants. So unless you deconstructed entire planets to fight a world war that seems rather excessive.

AN: Interesting. I wonder how the earlier independence of British colonies in the Americas affected the colonisation efforts of other European powers like France and Spain. Perhaps they will have a much greater impact on the cultural development of the continent.

The Valitu throne world and home planet is a massive star-circling ringworld known as the Eye of the All-Highest. The origins of the structure are unknown, although dating techniques indicate that it is perhaps several billion years old. The Valitu species developed on this structure before achieving spaceflight, and within their religion it is considered to have been created specifically for them by the All-Highest in order to serve the capital of their interstellar empire, and is subsequently held to be sacred, with non-Valitu forbidden from setting foot on its surface. The Eye is presently home to over a trillion Valitu, being by far their single largest population centre, and with a surface area three million times that of Earth, there is still plenty of room to spare.
Last edited by Valitukalya on Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shov Scien » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:03 pm

That is *very* interesting. I love the 'Mysterious Benefactor' trope in scifi. Infinite possibilities. And, this is a really unique rendition of it! I'll be quietly trawling your factbooks for inspiration now lmao ^^

Just beyond Vaal, the homeworld of the noble Shovaan, is the Avraani Free State. This nation, uniquely, is the largest in Shov Scien and most active colonizer of the Allied States. It is also very unique as it was initially formed specifically to oppose the Shovaan Grand Republics and Shov Scien as a whole, but after a long and brutal conflict, had its leadership replaced and formally-if bitterly-inducted into the Allied States, mostly in the interests of the Shovaan seeking a life away from the occasionally oppressive Grand Republics. It maintains the highest immigration rates of all the constituent Allied States, and is considered the most autonomous of them.
Last edited by Shov Scien on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
....EVER VIGILANT.....
/ Please excuse the mess! This nation's lore and information is still under construction. Thank you for your patience! /
If I post in a thread that my factbooks are too unfinished to properly interact with me in, you're allowed to yell at me.

CBG-Palisade
Attaché

Founded: Jan 29, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby CBG-Palisade » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:20 pm

sounds familiar...

that really creates an interesting opportunity for insurgent storytelling, to be completely honest. I'd be interested in maybe seeing prose from that period- it sounds like a really rocky incorporation with a good deal of narrative potential to it.

Speaking of insurgencies...

While the Free League of Liam's Reach is often referred to as both a centralized organization and a group with the intent of overthrowing the Interim Military Government and reestablishing the Confederacy of Liam's Reach, neither could be further from the truth. The most centralized it gets is Bishop's command, the forces directly operating under his order and of his direct subordinates'- but his command is, apart from sleeper cells conducting their own ops, largely confined to a few systems, as light lag mandates that operations be immensely decentralized. As a result, the Free League is functionally a loosely-organized band of privateers primarily bound together by a vaguely-felt desire to reinstate the Confederacy that has in the modern day apparently manifested itself as simply trying to maintain their status quo through piracy actions and coordinating engagements with the Interim Government where possible. Its real threat comes in the form of it being an opposing idea to the Interim Government- the concept that the other team, as it were, isn't a bunch of marauding pirates but rather a bunch of marauding pirates with a single flag an actual entity, if a largely informal one. That idea lends a great deal of legitimacy to pro-Confederacy movements that the Interim Government rather wishes didn't exist.

Of course, thanks to certain parties expressing a vested interest in coordinating Free League operations recently, they might be set to gain a new set of teeth- but that's beyond the scope of this post.
Last edited by CBG-Palisade on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 ◑ THE CONFEDERACY IS DEAD - LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERACY ◐ 

Say to me no more Apollo...SoonLine Go UpNeed to finish this
A region of space in a firm schizotech PMT/FT setting wracked by civil war and strife as the remnants of a bureaucratic hyperstate attempt to assert ideological dominance over an attempt at (authoritarian) democracy.

vibin

Current Flag: An aesthetic experiment highlighting the contrast in the symbols of the ⟡ Free League ⟡ and the ❖ Interim Government ❖.

vaspelia wrote: this nation is wip and raw as fuck, please don't look at it yet
【palisadewave】

Russian-American Continental Alliance
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-American Continental Alliance » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:41 pm

So, this 'Free League' is basically an insurgent group that has its own insurgent groups, all with the same flag? Fun stuff.

During the near-end of the Second World War, the KMS Bismarck was captured by United States Navy forces after the end of the Battle off Normandy in 1944, for further explanation, we shall take a look at Bismarck's history before her capture. Instead of being sunk during its maiden voyage by the British Navy, Bismarck was forced to head back to Germany after a complication involving its engine, which rendered it inoperable for about 6 months, during this time, the Germans built other examples of the Bismarck-class, totalling in up to twenty-two sisters, the reason they were built was to counteract the British Navy, and since the British Navy had no access to the technology that would be later defined as a 'Command Center', the Kriegsmarine was unopposed when it came to battleships.

That was until the United States entered the war, after the catastrophe in Pearl Harbor, after essentially castrating the Japanese Navy at Midway, and sinking Yamato with an aircraft carrier, the US Navy shifted its attention towards the European theatre, and began to produce ships in a move to counteract the 'Bismarck Spam' as it would be called by the internet in 2011, which culminated in the '5000 Fletchers' program, the Iowa-class and the Montana-class, which helped cement the US Navy as the largest Navy in the world.

Now, during the Battle off Normandy, the Germans had a large naval yard on the opposite side of the English Channel, which housed 14 Bismarck-class battleships, which was a threat to the US Navy as it could produce ships at an alarming rate, the United States, with the consent of Britain, constructed a massive naval yard as well, and brought in their ships with them, the resulting battle could be described as 'hell on water'. United States Navy forces swarmed the German battleships with 2,000 destroyers, and only destroyers, Cruisers, Carriers, and even Battleships were not present, this resulted in the loss of 13 of the Bismarcks and 700 Fletcher-class destroyers, but the United States Navy captured the survivor, the lead ship of the class, the Bismarck.

After the Battle off Normandy, the Allied Nations Forces commenced Operation Overlord, which was the massive invasion of Normandy by a joint Canadian-British-American force, and Bismarck, captured by the US Navy, was used to destroy German Positions at Omaha beach, significantly reducing the risk of American casualties, soon, after the war, she was tossed into New York City as a museum ship, where she remains today.

Pacific Peace Alliance | Тихоокеанский Мирный Альянс | 太平洋平和同盟
"If they don't move, they'll be crushed."
2023. It's a 3rd world war, and America and her friends rise from the ashes. In a horribly broken world, only one faction makes it out.
RAAN: Imperial Japanese PM Kanata releases statement calling China a "severe threat to the asian population"|Russian President Suvorov reportedly contemplating reducing army standards to increase the Russian Army's numbers|US President Townes' "stratocratic fascism" continues to hold America in a stranglehold
now featuring: GFL lore (read it. NOW.)
to hell with putin

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:24 am

Ahh, that is interesting. Hehe, jokes aside, it really is. So then there are quite a few outcomes of it, which I figured I might as well ask:

- Does your universe then not have "Sink the Bismarck", or was it still there just sang at a time before they go off to "sink" her, only to force her to retreat and then her eventual capture? "Power of Bismarck"? Man, I would love to hear the songs.

- So she is at a Navy museum at the time of this writing, which is definitely cool to not see her sink. I wonder if she might be pulled out of the museum for one or two trips, like "Break Out the Museum Piece!"

-----

So the Valentians have their own domestic race as of recently. Established just recently in 2090 in the world of Valentine Z, this race event for the Valentians first took alongside NSSCRA 10, and now has attempted its first domestic and dedicated channel for the happenings of VRSCR. VRSCR is only open for The Sixty personnel of Valentine Z (more about them here) and thus, is unfortunately not accepting any international or non-Valentian drivers for the time being. The race event is established solely to bring the thrills of motorsports to the locals of Valentine Z, right after fitting them with faster jet-powered engines, running on efficient type of fuel and energy with the approval of Holly Starlight. As a result, these cars are faster and sounds like a very small jet fighter going off (rated at 88 dB at 1 meter vicinity), with the extremely durable tires to boot. These tires have been tested with an endurance of 1000 km of continuous drifting before they finally wear out.

Here's the typical racing scenario, with the fastest laps and speeds achieved on the course, though off-course, the rocket cars can be fine-tuned to reach speeds exceeding 800 km/h.

Valentian Rocket Stock Car Racing (VRSCR) - Race 1
Valkyrie Speedway, Nürburg, Germany, Victoriaans Nederlands, Valentine Z
Length: 2.5 miles (4.02 km)
200 laps, free for all.

P. - Num. - Name Total Time Fastest Lap / Avg Speed Pts
01 - 41 - Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Maxwell T. Constantine 02.06.24.427 24.161 / 598.97 km/h 70
02 - 10 - Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Samantha Zeta Harumi 02.06.40.957 23.394 / 618.63 km/h 65
03 - 15 - Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Moira Marlene Wendy Ceeta 02.08.31.662 24.654 / 587.00 km/h 60
04 - 31 - Gwen Tracer Hepburn Fate Ellen Trixie Les. Allison 02.08.38.624 24.372 / 593.79 km/h 59
05 - 46 - Hayes Trevon Bienvenida Gerric Carballar Ordóñez 02.09.03.849 25.110 / 576.35 km/h 58
06 - 30 - Holly Aceline V. Symantha Radiant Lapia Starlight 02.09.39.265 24.799 / 583.58 km/h 57
07 - 32 - Joshua Kelly Allen Fanaka Darweshi U. Mthobeni 02.09.43.854 25.036 / 578.05 km/h 56
08 - 14 - Anastasia Freya Valentina Thida Myat Yadana Aye 02.09.52.480 23.801 / 608.05 km/h 55
09 - 55 - Hendrick Morrison Damaris B. N. T. Fawkes Lexus 02.09.54.840 25.110 / 576.35 km/h 54
10 - 5 - Carissa Beatrice Sammi Dawn Arona Jolana Nat. 02.10.48.259 25.268 / 572.73 km/h 53
11 - 20 - Harris Anthony Ceyhun Tekir Samuli Jaime Sezgin 02.10.55.806 25.042 / 577.91 km/h 52
12 - 16 - Celine Amelia Pinky Rosie Sarat. Ruža Magovac 02.11.10.279 25.054 / 577.64 km/h 51
13 - 86 - Gabriel Nicholas Carlos Varu Chanda Satavelekar 02.11.12.197 25.051 / 577.69 km/h 50
14 - 23 - Genki Matthieu Van Damme Roman Lee Zhuān Jiā 02.11.12.789 25.171 / 574.95 km/h 49
15 - 1 - Robert Calvin Osbaldo Solomon Y. N. Lawerence 02.11.16.246 25.077 / 577.11 km/h 48
16 - 90 - Charmaine Marissa Ivanne Augusta D. Melny Teresa 02.11.19.267 25.157 / 575.27 km/h 47
17 - 61 - Matthew Russell Victor Dayir Duruljiayiji Yerentai 02.11.22.600 25.165 / 575.09 km/h 46
18 - 87 - Adriana Krystal Kowalski Sztormowska Ela Lillian 02.11.23.535 24.233 / 597.19 km/h 45
19 - 60 - Jenny Claudia Joy Lena Linette Hoshiko Radiance 02.11.31.156 25.020 / 578.42 km/h 44
20 - 95 - Markus Tom Lincoln Schillinger Lewis Gunnarsson 02.11.31.698 25.112 / 576.30 km/h 43
21 - 40 - Raymond Ivan Tyler F. Gardner Andreson Kenneth 02.11.34.531 25.108 / 576.38 km/h 42
22 - 7 - Kostas Malcolm Theodore Seimanis Venantijs S 02.11.34.733 25.014 / 578.56 km/h 41
23 - 9 - Colleen Selina Lizzie Clarisse Leah Zina V. Tessa 02.11.39.241 25.080 / 577.04 km/h 40
24 - 69 - Marcus Alan Ariel Jäger Reynolds T. Fang Wu Ying 02.11.53.939 24.696 / 586.02 km/h 39
25 - 77 - Kendrick Elliott Quinton Øistein Håv. Hemmingsen 02.11.53.976 25.000 / 578.87 km/h 38
26 - 62 - Germaine Athena Sylvi Angelina L. Ambra Tschanz 02.11.54.022 25.197 / 574.36 km/h 37
27 - 19 - Hayes Trevon Licht Sotearith Kastovook Vintar J. 02.12.17.989 25.296 / 572.11 km/h 36
28 - 12 - Leonard Clinton Tyrell Philippus Kores Jonathan 02.12.29.653 25.037 / 578.02 km/h 35
29 - 80 - Clarke Hattori Jansen Sengprachanh Kommandam 02.12.30.782 25.071 / 577.23 km/h 34
30 - 11 - Linus Maverick Winston Finn Davis P. Sy. Merrick 02.12.34.219 25.006 / 578.75 km/h 33
31 - 2 - Gustav Ernest D Steponas Vytautas Ambraziejus 02.12.37.673 25.113 / 576.27 km/h 32
32 - 56 - Isaac Logan Carlson Brooks Slyder N. Washington 02.12.46.506 25.073 / 577.20 km/h 31
33 - 42 - Jacob Dalston Sullivan Barnabás András Krisztián 02.12.47.585 25.037 / 578.03 km/h 30
34 - 82 - Amanda Rhianna Zann Athanasia A. Gianopoulou 02.12.48.510 25.077 / 577.11 km/h 29
35 - 28 - Annette Shannon Gwendolyn Melissa Liliah S. Lexer 02.12.49.717 25.058 / 577.55 km/h 28
36 - 65 - Dylan Marcus Alexzander M Farad Farzin Arsalan 02.12.55.116 25.040 / 577.96 km/h 27
37 - 13 - Tracie K Pauline Sarah Harper Aceline Hyvärinen 02.13.02.099 25.092 / 576.76 km/h 26
38 - 76 - Jamie Izabella Maxie Clara Pernella Lizbeth Eirian 02.13.05.673 24.854 / 582.28 km/h 25
39 - 25 - Mandy Juliet Voorzicht Willow Stephanie Madison 02.13.21.661 25.021 / 578.39 km/h 24
40 - 8 - Adrian Deston Emile Kostyantyn Volodymyrovych 02.13.23.657 25.141 / 575.63 km/h 23
41 - 85 - Aziz F. Greyson Babken Nawaar Fayyaad el-Wali 02.13.25.818 25.488 / 567.79 km/h 22
42 - 99 - Augustine Lorenzo Terry Coronato Faletti Imparato 02.13.27.087 25.201 / 574.25 km/h 21
43 - 50 - Charlene Jeannie Natie Adeline Myong Suh-Hyung 02.13.43.231 25.049 / 577.75 km/h 20
44 - 53 - Klarke Ray Zane Kristofer Marcell Kilian E Zahirović 02.13.50.085 25.123 / 576.04 km/h 19
45 - 78 - Vanessa Josephina Madeleine Veronica Langager 02.14.01.148 25.067 / 577.34 km/h 18
46 - 73 - Ariel Naomi Diamond Cheyenne Mel Kartawijaya 02.14.01.237 25.034 / 578.09 km/h 17
47 - 34 - Michelle Karen Breya Angelina Eve Saniya Pavlína 02.14.01.427 25.149 / 575.46 km/h 16
48 - 6 - Sylvie Peyton Amy Ximena Sharrat-Sippar Zorana 02.14.16.446 25.173 / 574.90 km/h 15
49 - 66 - Linda Valerie Scarlett Sandra Nicole Manzanares 02.14.25.626 25.002 / 578.84 km/h 14
50 - 88 - Ezekiel Victor Brennen Faris Daltese Joni Xareed 02.14.36.597 25.129 / 575.90 km/h 13
51 - 0 - Angela Stella Tris Josephine Hannah Tan Fang Ling 02.14.37.113 25.543 / 566.58 km/h 12
52 - 35 - Cheryl Rikka Catherine Rachelle Evelyn Maria Hitch 02.14.42.743 25.788 / 561.19 km/h 11
53 - 72 - Chloe Lucy Pharad Ta-roten-sekhet Zal Sabbagh 02.14.43.766 25.181 / 574.71 km/h 10
54 - 43 - Angeline Joyce Crystal Bella Vanda Regina Nogueira 02.14.55.749 25.171 / 574.94 km/h 9
55 - 29 - Jared Kev Jensen Samuel Joey Luca Van Den Borre 02.15.00.664 25.050 / 577.73 km/h 8
56 - 71 - Benjamin Donnie Derrick Martias Sam Fiannaidhe 02.15.01.587 25.557 / 566.27 km/h 7
57 - 51 - Tiffany Violet Sunshine Charlotte Mariel Zer Smiley 02.15.07.044 25.109 / 576.36 km/h 6
58 - 21 - Genevieve Meredith A Sadie Daniarova Nurlanov 02.15.19.100 25.003 / 578.81 km/h 5
59 - 4 - Stanley Walton Orion Sequoyah Dego Cheasequah 02.15.25.808 25.202 / 574.24 km/h 4
60 - 68 - Layla Jamie Stefanie Astrella Janice Lim Tian Zhi 02.16.22.360 25.016 / 578.51 km/h 3
61 - 33 - Adrian Dominic Mark Jayden Henderson McKenzie 02.16.23.756 25.242 / 573.34 km/h 2
62 - 3 - Annabelle Grace Whitney Melanie Ioannes Corinna 02.16.55.679 25.030 / 578.20 km/h 1
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:27 am

It's a shame that they aren't allowing foreign racers into the competition. I would have loved to see my guys join in that event.

Naval Monte was a place made by a collection of outcasts, runaways, refugees, exiles, and vagabonds that all felt a strange pull to the island. During their first stay on the island they all discovered that supernatural entities lived on the island and preyed on them. They survived and thrived due to banding together and pulling in all of their resources and because a few of their own members actually knew real magic or had psychic powers to help ward of the more dangerous supernatural entities.

The islands are still home to many supernatural beings and people even if modern technology is more prevalent than magic.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Airceltria
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2021

Postby Airceltria » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:49 pm

Huh, it seems our lands are similar to that regard. Yet that is the only thing that makes us similar as we have went on very different paths.

On the subterranean levels of the palace in which the Electa Auraroe resides there is a vast chamber containing larges barrels of wine. This chamber is so large that one can drive a small vehicle around. The chamber is climate control to keep the wine that is decades and almost century old in cool temperature. This wine is served in important national and religious festivals and holidays as well as important events like the birthday of the leader, peace deals, and is given to foreign diplomats visiting the nation.

United Communal Burrow Republics
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby United Communal Burrow Republics » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:51 am

Seems a little bit excessive, unless 'foreign diplomats' count as an entire standing army. I suppose for a royal family though, it makes a bit of sense to have an unholy amount of wine.

--------------------------

The planet of Atis is roughly 1.5x the size of the planet Earth, yet only has a gravity of 1.2 G due to an overly hollow crust caused by limestone damage. This, on top of the fact that Rulzea average 7 feet tall, meaning Atis is one of the most oversized habitable planets in it's local cluster, and is absolutely ripe with megafauna and megaflora.
Last edited by United Communal Burrow Republics on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a girl from the United States, and a member of LGBT
My nation's views are partially in line with my own.
NS stats are Non-Canon.
I am Anti-Soviet and Anti-Stalinist, and typically Anti-Marxist. yes I am still far left.
My discord is ElfensFinest#0451, in case you want to like yell at me or chat or something.
THE UCBR, SOVEREIGN HOME OF THE RULZEA, SEEKERS OF EQUALITY FOR ALL.
HAIL THE ALLFATHER

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:04 am

If the radius is 1.5 times that of Earth and the gravitational acceleration is 12 m/s^2, then the mass is still larger than Earth’s, being at 1.6460298354465E+25 kg. I wonder how far away the planet is from its star in order to sustain that big of life. Very interesting indeed.

Our national animal is also our favorite delicacy due to their fast breeding habits. The Mikudayo species grows rapidly, reproduces faster than rabbits, and has no signs of emotions.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Russian-American Continental Alliance
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-American Continental Alliance » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:02 pm

Hmm, looks like free food is always abundant, I guess.

During the end of the Second World War, the United States Navy ship USS Philadelphia was sent to the Philadelphia Naval Yards, as it was chosen for an experiment conducted by US-aligned Scientist Albert Einstein, dubbed 'Project Speartip', or the 'Philadelphia Experiment', this was a test by Albert Einstein to showcase his new technology, dubbed 'Chronotech', it was designed to transport units from one place to the other, and was conceived by Einstein after the Second World War to minimize and reduce logistical chaos.

Unfortunately, what actually happened was a failed experiment gone horribly wrong, during the first few minutes of the testing phase, everything was working and the US was considering adopting Chronotech, or at least they would have if it wasn't for the fact that a few minutes later, the USS Philadelphia would be split in half by a haywire teleportation, the bow end of the Philadelphia stayed, but the stern part was cut off from the ship and swallowed hole by the chrono vortex, alongside that, two sailors had been dragged with it.

As a result of the catastrophic failure that was the Philadelphia Experiment, the United States kicked out Albert Einstein from both future research programs and the nation itself, not only that, but they went out of their way to destroy any and all records of his existence that weren't involving the mass-energy equivalent and his work on the atomic bomb, the United States had officially cut all ties with Albert Einstein and forever forgotten his existence.

The USS Philadelphia was quietly scrapped and its disappearance was blamed on a "friendly fire incident" in the Pacific, which is still debated by conspiracy theorists to this day.

Pacific Peace Alliance | Тихоокеанский Мирный Альянс | 太平洋平和同盟
"If they don't move, they'll be crushed."
2023. It's a 3rd world war, and America and her friends rise from the ashes. In a horribly broken world, only one faction makes it out.
RAAN: Imperial Japanese PM Kanata releases statement calling China a "severe threat to the asian population"|Russian President Suvorov reportedly contemplating reducing army standards to increase the Russian Army's numbers|US President Townes' "stratocratic fascism" continues to hold America in a stranglehold
now featuring: GFL lore (read it. NOW.)
to hell with putin

Greater Victora
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2017

Postby Greater Victora » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:22 pm

That's such a wasted opportunity. Chronotech could prove a very useful (and dangerous) weapon.

I myself exist within GV's Universe as 'Scribe Δ-02' who is responsible for writing all of the in-Universe factbooks.

Yes, it is very meta.
Last edited by Greater Victora on Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Telegram me things you want me to put in the "Codex Imperialis"
The Holy Solar Empire (or simply 'the Empire') is a FFT interstellar federal empire that is attempting to restore galactic civilization in the wake of the apocalypse while simultaneously having to fend off hordes of literal demons. The setting is a horrid Frankenstein of numerous Sci-Fi Universes (predominantly 40k and Doctor Who/Faction Paradox).
NS Stats are for nerds. I don't use them and neither should you (if you must, use stats as an indicator of the "average Civilized World"). With that said, according to this index, the Victoran Empire is a Tier 10, Level 8, Type 9 civilization with a Power Comparator of 3.9
Current Year: 10,023 AD
=][= ADVERSARIUS DELENDA EST =][=

United Communal Burrow Republics
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby United Communal Burrow Republics » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:31 pm

SMH you didn't even choose a cool leader as your self insert? Mine is the head of the Burrow of Entertainment.

-----------------------------

The UCBR High Council keeps having to deal with some of the fringe members of the Northern Nations finding some shmuck to call 'The New Heir to The Northern Monarchy', and the Council only ever gets to kill them because, according to the law, so long as the others aren't actively attacking other citizens, they haven't broken the law, so the people actually behind the movement get to regroup and reform.
Last edited by United Communal Burrow Republics on Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a girl from the United States, and a member of LGBT
My nation's views are partially in line with my own.
NS stats are Non-Canon.
I am Anti-Soviet and Anti-Stalinist, and typically Anti-Marxist. yes I am still far left.
My discord is ElfensFinest#0451, in case you want to like yell at me or chat or something.
THE UCBR, SOVEREIGN HOME OF THE RULZEA, SEEKERS OF EQUALITY FOR ALL.
HAIL THE ALLFATHER

Babalabuska
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Babalabuska » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:34 pm

Top 10 biggest self-inserts of 2021. Number 10- That idea actually sounds pretty interesting. You being the person who writes the factbooks in the GV universe means you don't actually affect the events that take place. Pay no attention to the crossed out words.

Ninja'd

The High council is gonna have their hands full if they keep applying such a counter-productive law to the situation.

Cheems' company, Buskants, is still producing Drip to this day.
Some people just can't resist

Babalabuska can only be appreciated by cultured minds. Aka not you. Now with 50% more funni.

Cheems needs money to pay for his father's hospital bills, becomes owner of a nation. [True Story]
Current Mental Status: Semi-Sane

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives