NATION

PASSWORD

Awaiting Legislation

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Votheim
Civilian

Founded: Aug 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Awaiting Legislation

Postby Votheim » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:24 am

A long while ago, I met the population quota necessary to give my nation an official leader. However, in settings, it would seem that I have yet to receive legislation in order to do so. I recently met the quota to establish a national religion, and the necessary legislation came fine, but still nothing for the leader. Is there anyone I can contact about this?
--
Votheim

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:46 am

I believe this happens when a nation has five existing issues by the time it reaches the milestones needed for capital/leader/faith issues, and the game can't give another issue because there are already five. It may have happened if you stopped playing for a while, or simply forgot to answer issues. All that you can do now is wait for the issue to come like you'd wait for any other, it will eventually come at random.
The Kingdom of Giovanniland

51st Delegate of the West Pacific
Former TWP Speaker of the Hall (x3), Guardian and Minister of Foreign Affairs

WA Author (SC#364, SC#372, SC#373, SC#377)
Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:53 pm

Giovanniland wrote:I believe this happens when a nation has five existing issues by the time it reaches the milestones needed for capital/leader/faith issues, and the game can't give another issue because there are already five. It may have happened if you stopped playing for a while, or simply forgot to answer issues. All that you can do now is wait for the issue to come like you'd wait for any other, it will eventually come at random.

That is incorrect. You will always get the special issue as your next issue. However, if you happen to dismiss it then you will not unlock the field. Unfortunately, if you have dismissed it you will have to wait for it to come around again on it's own, which is completely random and might take a long time.

Good luck!

Return to Technical