NATION

PASSWORD

Its allowed to make dispatch enemies (Region) list?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Jenum
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Its allowed to make dispatch enemies (Region) list?

Postby Jenum » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:58 am

I have Enemies Region list to write, but on world factbook is full , and i have idea to write list enemies Region on dispatch, ITS this allowed or illegal?

Numero Capitan
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 27, 2007
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Numero Capitan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:37 am

Any dispatch needs to meet the usual site rules, if you are using an 'enemies' list as a front for just making rude snipes about other players/regions then don't be surprised if you find a moderator in your inbox. If you want to make a dispatch detailing the regions you have in-game disputes with for roleplay purposes or gameplay reasons then there is no reason why you can't do that.

You might want to consider the format to make sure it is clear that the dispatch is an in-character list, maybe design a threat level system for categorising hostile entities or detail the events that have lead to their classification as an enemy. That way it will be clear your list is part of the game and how you are playing it and not just intended to annoy other people.

However, if you're uncertain enough to post their question here then you might also want to familiarize yourself with the Etiquette section of the 'Help' page, such as the "What can't I post" content:
What can't I post?
Any content that is:

obscene
illegal
threatening
malicious
defamatory
spam
This applies to your nation's name, motto, and other customizable fields, any messages you write, images you post, or any other content you upload or link to NationStates. If you do, your nation will be deleted. See the site's Terms & Conditions and One Stop Rules Shop for details.

Also prohibited is the practice of "griefing." Griefing is playing with the primary aim of annoying or upsetting other people. If you do this, the game moderators may take action against you.
Minister of Defense, 00000 A World Power
Minister of Intelligence, FRA
Potato General
Senator and Attorney General, Europeia
Minister of Security and Minister of Justice, The South Pacific
Minister of War, Fidelia
Royal Council, The Last Kingdom
Crown Prince, Unknown and The Brotherhood of Blood
Delegate, REDACTED
REDACTED and REDACTED, REDACTED
REDACTED, REDACTED REDACTED
REDACTED, dont be nosey

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:59 am

Moved to Moderation as this is a rules query. The above advice is sound.

Team Lennox
Envoy

Founded: Feb 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:07 am

Jenum wrote:I have Enemies Region list to write, but on world factbook is full , and i have idea to write list enemies Region on dispatch, ITS this allowed or illegal?

Yes it is. People do that. Just do whatever you want.
HE/HIM. Use those pronouns! Do NOT assume my gender!

• An American born citizen
  • A teenager doing teenage stuff (I guess)
  • A leftist (remind me to make a dispatch on my beliefs later)
  • A Christian with usually fundamentalists views (except for on the Patriarchist, (Bible wasn't a big thing on Gender equity) and LGBTQ+ rights, (Bible wasn't a big thing on that either) (Also the Mosaic law doesn't let us eat things like bacon and ham since in the Bible pigs are unclean animals. Like how am I to survive not eating bacon! >:( )

Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:10 am

Pretty sure this is because of rp reasons, so yes.
also known as pacific shores
author of sc #434
professional slab worshipper
lieutenant of the south pacific special forces
2023 ananke award co-winner
Rosartemis wrote:DOWN WITH UEPU THOSE DAMNED RAIDERS!

Jenum
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenum » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:42 am

Team Lennox wrote:
Jenum wrote:I have Enemies Region list to write, but on world factbook is full , and i have idea to write list enemies Region on dispatch, ITS this allowed or illegal?

Yes it is. People do that. Just do whatever you want.

So ITS allowed?

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:14 am

Jenum wrote:
Team Lennox wrote:Yes it is. People do that. Just do whatever you want.

So ITS allowed?

Yes, but don’t do things like personally insulting people, etc

Team Lennox
Envoy

Founded: Feb 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:03 pm

Jenum wrote:
Team Lennox wrote:Yes it is. People do that. Just do whatever you want.

So ITS allowed?

Didn't I just say "yes"?
HE/HIM. Use those pronouns! Do NOT assume my gender!

• An American born citizen
  • A teenager doing teenage stuff (I guess)
  • A leftist (remind me to make a dispatch on my beliefs later)
  • A Christian with usually fundamentalists views (except for on the Patriarchist, (Bible wasn't a big thing on Gender equity) and LGBTQ+ rights, (Bible wasn't a big thing on that either) (Also the Mosaic law doesn't let us eat things like bacon and ham since in the Bible pigs are unclean animals. Like how am I to survive not eating bacon! >:( )

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:26 pm

This was correctly answered and then affirmed by a Mod in the second and third posts. The rest of these are basically spam.
Asked, answered, locked.

Numero Capitan wrote:Any dispatch needs to meet the usual site rules, if you are using an 'enemies' list as a front for just making rude snipes about other players/regions then don't be surprised if you find a moderator in your inbox. If you want to make a dispatch detailing the regions you have in-game disputes with for roleplay purposes or gameplay reasons then there is no reason why you can't do that.

You might want to consider the format to make sure it is clear that the dispatch is an in-character list, maybe design a threat level system for categorising hostile entities or detail the events that have lead to their classification as an enemy. That way it will be clear your list is part of the game and how you are playing it and not just intended to annoy other people.

However, if you're uncertain enough to post their question here then you might also want to familiarize yourself with the Etiquette section of the 'Help' page, such as the "What can't I post" content:
What can't I post?
Any content that is:

obscene
illegal
threatening
malicious
defamatory
spam
This applies to your nation's name, motto, and other customizable fields, any messages you write, images you post, or any other content you upload or link to NationStates. If you do, your nation will be deleted. See the site's Terms & Conditions and One Stop Rules Shop for details.

Also prohibited is the practice of "griefing." Griefing is playing with the primary aim of annoying or upsetting other people. If you do this, the game moderators may take action against you.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation