NATION

PASSWORD

Can Homophobia Be Justified?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Sundiata
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7102
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sundiata » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Disgraces wrote:How the Hell did you understand that from what they said?

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:When did he say that?

Sundiata wrote:Ok, it's one thing to be morally opposed to homosexual acts. I get that. I even get the rationale for criminalizing homosexual acts.


Sundiata said this in a separate thread. What he doesn't know, is that anything he says anywhere at anytime, can be used against him, anywhere at anytime.

It's not even remotely constitutional to criminalize homosexual acts.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2197
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:37 am

Socialist States of Ludistan wrote:
Kowani wrote:...no it wasn't lmao
NAMBLA was advocating for the legalization of pedophilia in a time when gay rights didn't exist yet
this is fucking incoherent

Interesting, I didn’t know that, and I certainly see where you’re coming from.
But many pedophiles today advocate for them being in the LGBTQ+.
But let’s stop arguing, we both agree that pedophilia is bad, and that homosexuality is good, and what more do we really need to agree on?

paedo hunter gang here
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2197
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:38 am

Sundiata wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:


Sundiata said this in a separate thread. What he doesn't know, is that anything he says anywhere at anytime, can be used against him, anywhere at anytime.

It's not even remotely constitutional to criminalize homosexual acts.

Just overturn Lawrence v. Texas (among other SCOTUS rulings), and we're done.

And, gleaning from who you are, I can say you fully support such an overturn.

Do you know what's hypocritical about you ultra-tradcon Catholics when it comes to LGBT issues? You guys have a hateboner for sodomy - any sex act that isn't pee pee going off in pussy - yet your hateboner rages stronger for gays and lesbians that it does for straights who give head or anal instead of vaginal.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Kowani
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36333
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:38 am

Hjallvinter wrote:
Kowani wrote:...no it wasn't lmao
NAMBLA was advocating for the legalization of pedophilia in a time when gay rights didn't exist yet
this is fucking incoherent


you know
i'm getting really fucking tired of motte-and-bailey arguments
literally nobody claimed LGBT+ advocacy existed in a vacuum, by the way
that you failed to understand my point is your fault


You're tired because you're wrong. You literally claimed not even a page ago that none of what I cited was evident of a slippery slope in regards to the advocacy of LGBT, and now you're trying to deflect. It's ok. You can walk away from the screen whenever you like.

indeed
because the conversation SSL and I were having was specifically about pedophile advocacy in regards to LGBT+ rights
the rest of your spiel wasn't relevant to that
are you done?
Sex is great. But have you tried data visualizations of partisan spatial segregation?
The National Debt is not debt, but merely the sum total, to the penny, of every untaxed dollar in existence since the start of the nation.
Kowáni's big list of sources, Be Kowáni for a day!
Headline of the day: Ismail Omar Guelleh re-elected for fifth term as president of Djibouti with more than 98 percent of the vote

“Dale limona, mujer, que no hay en la vida ná, como la pena de ser, ciego en Graná”
the white man still cries when you cut down the lynching trees

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 828
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Disgraces » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:39 am

Disgraces wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:


Sundiata said this in a separate thread. What he doesn't know, is that anything he says anywhere at anytime, can be used against him, anywhere at anytime.

How about you read the entire comment next time? He fucking said that locking up people for being gay is "morally repugnant".

User avatar
Necroghastia
Senator
 
Posts: 4156
Founded: May 11, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Necroghastia » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:40 am

Hjallvinter wrote:
Kowani wrote:...no it wasn't lmao
NAMBLA was advocating for the legalization of pedophilia in a time when gay rights didn't exist yet
this is fucking incoherent


you know
i'm getting really fucking tired of motte-and-bailey arguments
literally nobody claimed LGBT+ advocacy existed in a vacuum, by the way
that you failed to understand my point is your fault


You're tired because you're wrong. You literally claimed not even a page ago that none of what I cited was evident of a slippery slope in regards to the advocacy of LGBT, and now you're trying to deflect. It's ok. You can walk away from the screen whenever you like.

it's almost as though listing a bunch of stuff and calling it an actual slippery slope without explaining why is such a bad argument that it is hard to argue against because there's so little of substance there
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

User avatar
Daarwyrth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 899
Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daarwyrth » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:41 am

Homophobia is never justified. There is no logical argument nor any reasonable approach as to why homophobia would or could be justified. It simply is hate in its purest form and nothing can reasonably justify something of the sort.
Last edited by Daarwyrth on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Royal State of Daarwyrth

DMedia News: Prime Minister Rosygard breaks silence: "My loyalty is not to my party, but to Daarwyrth." | "If Rosygard speaks truly, he should become an independent Prime Minister," comments Civic Forum party leader Dame Olya de Molyn | The office of Her Majesty the Queen remains silent regarding the debate in the Royal Diet.

Our Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Our Capital: Daarsted | Government type: Unitary parliamentary semi-constitutional monarchy | Technology level: Post-Modern Tech | Civilization index: 13.71


User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2197
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:42 am

Disgraces wrote:
Disgraces wrote:How about you read the entire comment next time? He fucking said that locking up people for being gay is "morally repugnant".

He said we shouldn't lock up people for homosexual attractions. As for his opinion on locking up people for homosexual acts, he is in full agreement with such a stance.

Learn the difference. Or maybe not. Ignorance is bliss.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Hjallvinter
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hjallvinter » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:44 am

Kowani wrote:
Hjallvinter wrote:
You're tired because you're wrong. You literally claimed not even a page ago that none of what I cited was evident of a slippery slope in regards to the advocacy of LGBT, and now you're trying to deflect. It's ok. You can walk away from the screen whenever you like.

indeed
because the conversation SSL and I were having was specifically about pedophile advocacy in regards to LGBT+ rights
the rest of your spiel wasn't relevant to that
are you done?


:rofl:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=pedo+LGBT ... 01&PC=HCTS

https://www.manipalthetalk.org/rights/p ... ason%20too.

https://afa.net/the-stand/culture/2019/ ... edophilia/

https://img.ifunny.co/images/0d2a725996 ... ba3b_1.jpg

https://www.africanglobe.net/headlines/ ... -movement/

Like it or not, they're a part of your movement.
Veritas Aequitas

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2197
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:44 am

Daarwyrth wrote:Homophobia is never justified. There is no logical argument nor any reasonable approach as to why homophobia would or could be justified. It simply is hate in its purest form and nothing can reasonably justify something of the sort.

When you read up on Darwinism and evolution one can easily make a Darwinist justification for homophobia and gay bashing, so I'll make one.

gay bad because reproduction good

Oh wait, isn't that the same natural law argument Catholics have against The Big Gay (TM)?
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 828
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Disgraces » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:45 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Disgraces wrote:

He said we shouldn't lock up people for homosexual attractions. As for his opinion on locking up people for homosexual acts, he is in full agreement with such a stance.

Learn the difference. Or maybe not. Ignorance is bliss.

He didn't; you lack reading comprehension.

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2197
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:47 am

Disgraces wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:He said we shouldn't lock up people for homosexual attractions. As for his opinion on locking up people for homosexual acts, he is in full agreement with such a stance.

Learn the difference. Or maybe not. Ignorance is bliss.

He didn't; you lack reading comprehension.

Welcome to Compare and Contrast: The Game Show!

Sundiata wrote:
Celritannia wrote:
Oh boy....

The state should not imprison people for being attracted to persons of the same-sex.



Sundiata wrote:
Turelisa- wrote:
The problem is homosexual sexual conduct is consensual sexual abuse. The factor of consent makes sodomy, anal or oral, with any part of the human body, no more acceptable, at least to me. If two addicts 'consented' to abuse themselves together in an orgy of drink or drugs, it would still be destructivery and morally wrong.

Ok, it's one thing to be morally opposed to homosexual acts. I get that. I even get the rationale for criminalizing homosexual acts.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Sundiata
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7102
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sundiata » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:47 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Disgraces wrote:

He said we shouldn't lock up people for homosexual attractions. As for his opinion on locking up people for homosexual acts, he is in full agreement with such a stance.

Learn the difference. Or maybe not. Ignorance is bliss.

We should not lock people up for homosexual acts on constitutional grounds. There is no basis for doing so, and attempting to do so would not just be morally repugnant but utterly dishonest.
Last edited by Sundiata on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2197
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:48 am

Hjallvinter wrote:
Kowani wrote:indeed
because the conversation SSL and I were having was specifically about pedophile advocacy in regards to LGBT+ rights
the rest of your spiel wasn't relevant to that
are you done?


:rofl:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=pedo+LGBT ... 01&PC=HCTS

https://www.manipalthetalk.org/rights/p ... ason%20too.

https://afa.net/the-stand/culture/2019/ ... edophilia/

https://img.ifunny.co/images/0d2a725996 ... ba3b_1.jpg

https://www.africanglobe.net/headlines/ ... -movement/

Like it or not, they're a part of your movement.

They aren't called unwanted gate crashers for no reason. Thanks.

And that African Globe article, and others like it, says that paedos are simply vying to be part of the LGBT community, which is fiercely fighting against them. Vying to be part of something isn't being part of something.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Hjallvinter
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hjallvinter » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:49 am

Sundiata wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:He said we shouldn't lock up people for homosexual attractions. As for his opinion on locking up people for homosexual acts, he is in full agreement with such a stance.

Learn the difference. Or maybe not. Ignorance is bliss.

We should not lock people up for homosexual acts on constitutional grounds. There is no basis for doing so, and attempting to do so would not just be morally repugnant but utterly dishonest.


But demanding communities accept behaviors that they find immoral is totally okay.
Veritas Aequitas

User avatar
Daarwyrth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 899
Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daarwyrth » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:49 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:Homophobia is never justified. There is no logical argument nor any reasonable approach as to why homophobia would or could be justified. It simply is hate in its purest form and nothing can reasonably justify something of the sort.

When you read up on Darwinism and evolution one can easily make a Darwinist justification for homophobia and gay bashing, so I'll make one.

gay bad because reproduction good

Oh wait, isn't that the same natural law argument Catholics have against The Big Gay (TM)?

Not a reasonable argument. Humanity is more than mere evolution, more than simply reproduction. We create art, we create music, we create a society. We have have the mental and emotional capacity to understand the value of things and other people. Justifying homophobia the way you just did is to willingly refuse to make use of that mental and emotional capacity.
Last edited by Daarwyrth on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Royal State of Daarwyrth

DMedia News: Prime Minister Rosygard breaks silence: "My loyalty is not to my party, but to Daarwyrth." | "If Rosygard speaks truly, he should become an independent Prime Minister," comments Civic Forum party leader Dame Olya de Molyn | The office of Her Majesty the Queen remains silent regarding the debate in the Royal Diet.

Our Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Our Capital: Daarsted | Government type: Unitary parliamentary semi-constitutional monarchy | Technology level: Post-Modern Tech | Civilization index: 13.71


User avatar
Hjallvinter
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hjallvinter » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:49 am



Unwanted or not, they are there. Life's tough like that.
Veritas Aequitas

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 828
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Disgraces » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:51 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Disgraces wrote:He didn't; you lack reading comprehension.

Welcome to Compare and Contrast: The Game Show!

Sundiata wrote:
The state should not imprison people for being attracted to persons of the same-sex.



Sundiata wrote:Ok, it's one thing to be morally opposed to homosexual acts. I get that. I even get the rationale for criminalizing homosexual acts.

Let me translate it for you: he said that he understands why someone would want to criminalize homosexual acts, not that he agrees with it.

User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2197
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:53 am

Sundiata wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:He said we shouldn't lock up people for homosexual attractions. As for his opinion on locking up people for homosexual acts, he is in full agreement with such a stance.

Learn the difference. Or maybe not. Ignorance is bliss.

We should not lock people up for homosexual acts on constitutional grounds. There is no basis for doing so, and attempting to do so would not just be morally repugnant but utterly dishonest.

Hey, locking up people for what the tradcon Christians consider as sexual abuse isn't morally repugnant.

As for utter dishonesty, just overturn Lawrence vs. Texas and we're good to go.
Hjallvinter wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:They aren't called unwanted gate crashers for no reason. Thanks.


Unwanted or not, they are there. Life's tough like that.

Just because they're vying to be part of the LGBT rights movement doesn't mean they're part of it. In fact, we're fiercely fighting against them. If we used your logic, an immigrant vying to immigrate to the US is a US citizen.

Daarwyrth wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:When you read up on Darwinism and evolution one can easily make a Darwinist justification for homophobia and gay bashing, so I'll make one.

gay bad because reproduction good

Oh wait, isn't that the same natural law argument Catholics have against The Big Gay (TM)?


Not a reasonable argument. Humanity is more than mere evolution, more than simply reproduction. We create art, we create music, we create a society. We have have the mental and emotional capacity to understand the value of things and other people. Justifying homophobia the way you just did is refusing to make use of that mental capacity.
Art, music, societies - they are part of human evolutionary history and fitness. Everything about the human condition can be traced back to evolution. Defending our evolutionary fitness is wise practice of our mental faculties, and homophobia is one such wise practice.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Sundiata
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7102
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sundiata » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:53 am

Hjallvinter wrote:
Sundiata wrote:We should not lock people up for homosexual acts on constitutional grounds. There is no basis for doing so, and attempting to do so would not just be morally repugnant but utterly dishonest.


But demanding communities accept behaviors that they find immoral is totally okay.

Not arresting people for homosexual acts is not the same as morally accepting homosexual acts.
Last edited by Sundiata on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Shazbotdom
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8884
Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:53 am

Hjallvinter wrote:
Kowani wrote:indeed
because the conversation SSL and I were having was specifically about pedophile advocacy in regards to LGBT+ rights
the rest of your spiel wasn't relevant to that
are you done?


:rofl:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=pedo+LGBT ... 01&PC=HCTS

https://www.manipalthetalk.org/rights/p ... ason%20too.

https://afa.net/the-stand/culture/2019/ ... edophilia/

https://img.ifunny.co/images/0d2a725996 ... ba3b_1.jpg

https://www.africanglobe.net/headlines/ ... -movement/

Like it or not, they're a part of your movement.



Links that really have no basis in reality or ridiculous memes seem like a load of shit to me.

Got anything other than links to websites that are opinion pieces? or are you going to attempt to get a rise out of people with your failed logic?
Darth Bane/Darth Vader 2024 -- Together, we can Rule the Galaxy!
The Shazbotdom Empire || ShazWeb || Shazbotdom Military Information & History
IIWiki || Embassies v6.0 || Discord: YourDaddyShaz#0741
ShazAir || Shaz City International Airport || Shazbotdom News Corporation (News Thread)
Shazbert Bot's Gaming Adventures || PolyComp: E: -0.52 | S: -3.33 || WSPT: E: 100% | P: 100%

User avatar
Daarwyrth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 899
Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daarwyrth » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:54 am

Disgraces wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Welcome to Compare and Contrast: The Game Show!





Let me translate it for you: he said that he understands why someone would want to criminalize homosexual acts, not that he agrees with it.

There is no logical or rational argument for the criminalization of homosexual acts. We don't criminalise having blue eyes or brown hair either.
The Royal State of Daarwyrth

DMedia News: Prime Minister Rosygard breaks silence: "My loyalty is not to my party, but to Daarwyrth." | "If Rosygard speaks truly, he should become an independent Prime Minister," comments Civic Forum party leader Dame Olya de Molyn | The office of Her Majesty the Queen remains silent regarding the debate in the Royal Diet.

Our Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Our Capital: Daarsted | Government type: Unitary parliamentary semi-constitutional monarchy | Technology level: Post-Modern Tech | Civilization index: 13.71


User avatar
Palmyrion
Minister
 
Posts: 2197
Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:54 am

Disgraces wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Welcome to Compare and Contrast: The Game Show!





Let me translate it for you: he said that he understands why someone would want to criminalize homosexual acts, not that he agrees with it.

He gets the rationale, therefore he agrees with it.

Getting the rationale is one step - many steps even - above understanding said rationale.
Palmyrion is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's out of bubblegum.

PALMYRION: RESURGENT (Greater Dienstadi Canon) | Q&A Thread | 【PALMYRIAWAVE】
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Civilian Storefront | Military Storefront
HERE BE MY REAL-LIFE PERCEPTIONS AND BELIEFS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For those who are struggling right now, remember that you are not alone.

User avatar
Nilokeras
Diplomat
 
Posts: 994
Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nilokeras » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:54 am

Hjallvinter wrote:
Nilokeras wrote:
This just in: Charles Darwin part of the replication crisis in psychology for some reason


I'm rather certain Darwin didn't publish the study you cited.


he came up with the idea of kin selection, which is a neat mathematical proof of the utility of same-sex pairings in nature.

User avatar
Kowani
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36333
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:54 am

Hjallvinter wrote:
Kowani wrote:indeed
because the conversation SSL and I were having was specifically about pedophile advocacy in regards to LGBT+ rights
the rest of your spiel wasn't relevant to that
are you done?


:rofl:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=pedo+LGBT ... 01&PC=HCTS

this proves literally nothing

https://www.manipalthetalk.org/rights/pedophilia-the-unwanted-gate-crasher-of-the-lgbtq-community/#:~:text=Pedophilia:%20The%20unwanted%20gate-crasher%20of%20the%20LGBTQ%20community,in%20your%20stomach,%20and%20for%20good%20reason%20too.

this disproves your own point
how do you even-
do people not read

there are very stupid articles
and then there's this
there's the conflation of homosexuality and pedophilia with male victims (which is an extremely fucking important distinction because once you look at the context of what's going on-priests abusing kids-it makes sense why more of the victims are male
then you have the "i don't know how to cite studies but i want to sound authoritative' bs
...they also seem to think that the problem started in the '60's when it manifestly did not

oh yeah one person thinks we should lower the age of consent
man you are gonna be shocked when you learn about history

this does say not what you think it says
it's about pedophiles trying to enter the LGBT+ community
nothing about acceptance

Like it or not, they're a part of your movement.

swing and a miss
Sex is great. But have you tried data visualizations of partisan spatial segregation?
The National Debt is not debt, but merely the sum total, to the penny, of every untaxed dollar in existence since the start of the nation.
Kowáni's big list of sources, Be Kowáni for a day!
Headline of the day: Ismail Omar Guelleh re-elected for fifth term as president of Djibouti with more than 98 percent of the vote

“Dale limona, mujer, que no hay en la vida ná, como la pena de ser, ciego en Graná”
the white man still cries when you cut down the lynching trees

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atheris, Cannot think of a name, Comerciante, Grenartia, Heloin, Kanadorika, Kowani, Neanderthaland, Suriyanakhon

Advertisement

Remove ads