NATION

PASSWORD

setup business in zarnicovia nova! (open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

setup business in zarnicovia nova! (open)

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:14 am

Taking inspiration from Pryporska.

Welcome to Zarnicovia nova! We are now accepting investments from foreign nations after bill #867 passed through the Zarnicovian novan senate. Investments will Have to go by our laws including the tax laws and regulations laws. Regulations laws: 1st minimum wage is 14.56 NSD 2nd you may not in any way attempt to suppress unions 3rd ripping off customers is illegal 4th all transactions must be with state-approved products. There are a few more regulations but there are very specific so we will only notify you if you need to know about one.

So what does our nation have to offer?
Education: 99.97% of our nation has a high school education 99.95% has a minor college education and 87.56% have a large college education (minor is 4 years large is 5+)
Environment: we have many biomes in our nation. The largest and most important are: jungle (27.87%) cold desert (21.67%) savanna (14.56%) glaciers/basically Siberia (11.98%) tundra (8.65) hot desert (4.53%) and swamps (3.89%)
Resources: We have a massive amount of natural resources, enough that you can find every single resource maybe!

States form development and there good resources:
these area's have a lot of natural resources so mining areas: ilivin land, kinanstan, bragva la munchu pi lo, man min, south kivanxy, northern Hallin, east tailin, vanski land, kitailind, hubu, hai gen, new los angels, salt sea city land and vallylind.
States with large urban areas (so comericial and factories): zaricoa, nazvin, new fatherland, XANLAND, south Hallin, long bay, van xi city, brazilia la monchu brazzilia la kipon, salt sea city land, salt sea land, new los angles, new salt lake city, john the II town, and up tai.

investment forum:
Code: Select all
company name:
CEO:
state or private:
product/services:
which states will you build in:
what will you build:
what education do you want:
how many people will you employ:
any special requests:
any ideas on how I can improve the thread:
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:29 am

/bump
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Synne Industries
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: May 07, 2019
Anarchy

Postby Synne Industries » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:03 am


company name: ⠠⠍⠠⠕⠠⠗⠠⠎⠠⠓⠠⠥'s Exotic Emporium of Goodies and Gear [Independently Operating Party]
CEO: [RSI-NG] ⠠⠍⠠⠕⠠⠗⠠⠎⠠⠓⠠⠥
state or private: Private
product/services: The sale of...
  • Various oil mixes intended for use in lamps or other devices suited for illumination
  • Ropes comprised of basic fibers and strings
  • Simple explosive devices (as permitted by local law)
which states will you build in: Zaricoa
what will you build: A single shop building consisting of two floors and a basement section.
what education do you want: None required.
how many people will you employ: One.
any special requests: Information as to the conversion rate between Zarnicovs and common rubies.
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: None.

⠀ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱʏɴɴᴇ ɪɴᴅᴜꜱᴛʀɪᴇꜱ⠀
Contrary to popular belief it is neither corporate, nor a republic
But rather an autocratic hyperlibertarian archipelago of raving immortals amidst a shattered Earth where one in three nations could be considered a naval superpower.
The ExecutiveThe MilitaryThe WatchtowerQ&A

⠀ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴜɴ ɪɴɪᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ⠀
⠀❂⠀魂の座⠀❂⠀

⠀Let us celebrate the works of man!⠀

⠀心のむこうに⠀

⠀人の造りしもの⠀

⠀嘘と沈黙⠀

  • We are under construction!
  • But we're working very hard, we promise!
  • Come back soon for more content


Now with 50% more NScode tricks.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:13 am

Synne Industries wrote:

company name: ⠠⠍⠠⠕⠠⠗⠠⠎⠠⠓⠠⠥'s Exotic Emporium of Goodies and Gear [Independently Operating Party]
CEO: [RSI-NG] ⠠⠍⠠⠕⠠⠗⠠⠎⠠⠓⠠⠥
state or private: Private
product/services: The sale of...
  • Various oil mixes intended for use in lamps or other devices suited for illumination
  • Ropes comprised of basic fibers and strings
  • Simple explosive devices (as permitted by local law)
which states will you build in: Zaricoa
what will you build: A single shop building consisting of two floors and a basement section.
what education do you want: None required.
how many people will you employ: One.
any special requests: Information as to the conversion rate between Zarnicovs and common rubies.
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: None.


accepted! info: 1.5675 zaricovs goes to 1 NSD
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Carrelie
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Feb 21, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Carrelie » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:35 am

company name: Calieu Retail PLC
CEO: Anís Vanevutt
state or private: Private
product/services: Retail (Groceries, Home Goods, Beverages, etc)
which states will you build in: Zaricoa, John the II Town, Long Bay
what will you build: 3 Calieu Hypers (3-floor hypermarkets), 45 Calieu Supers (2-floor supermarkets), 71 Calieu Metros (1-floor smaller stores)
what education do you want: Any
how many people will you employ: 1050
any special requests: No
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A
Last edited by Carrelie on Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Carrelian Empire
Çe'ie onféïtèbe épanïèt
The bird's a crow.
NS Stats mostly not canon

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:37 am

Carrelie wrote:company name: Calieu Retail PLC
CEO: Anís Vanevutt
state or private: Private
product/services: Retail (Groceries, Home Goods, Beverages, etc)
which states will you build in: Zaricoa, John the II Town, Long Bay
what will you build: 3 Calieu Hypers (3-floor hypermarkets), 45 Calieu Supers (2-floor supermarkets), 71 Calieu Metros (1-floor smaller stores)
what education do you want: Any
how many people will you employ: 1050
any special requests: No
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A

accepted! note: there are tax initiates in both Zaricoa and long bay discouraging smaller stores.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:04 pm

/bump
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Stewartry
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Dec 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Stewartry » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:39 pm

company name: Stewartryian Cars
CEO: Victor Disraeli
state or private: Private
product/services: Cars
which states will you build in: Long Bay
what will you build: a small Car factory with a car dealership attached to the side (totally a 2 story building with a basement)
what education do you want: None
how many people will you employ: Around 450 - 500
any special requests: No
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: No

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:40 pm

Stewartry wrote:company name: Stewartryian Cars
CEO: Victor Disraeli
state or private: Private
product/services: Cars
which states will you build in: Long Bay
what will you build: a small Car factory with a car dealership attached to the side (totally a 2 story building with a basement)
what education do you want: None
how many people will you employ: Around 450 - 500
any special requests: No
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: No

accepted!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Otterman Empir
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jun 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Otterman Empir » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:55 am

company name:baarut
CEO:none:the president is the owner himself
state or private:state
product/services:fish
which states will you build in:Long bay
what will you build:fish stores
what education do you want:
how many people will you employ:100
any special requests:No
any ideas on how I can improve the thread:no
Last edited by Otterman Empir on Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Wapistan
Envoy
 
Posts: 215
Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wapistan » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:58 am

company name: FireFoods Group (Limited)
CEO: Heinz Preston
state or private:
product/services:
which states will you build in: Man Min, Northern Hallin, Vanski Land
what will you build: Farms
what education do you want: None
how many people will you employ: 4,000
any special requests: None
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A
'You think i take NS seriously? I don't bother with worldbuilding because its kind of cringe.' - Me

TF2 player here. I mostly play NS for the cards and that is really about it. Have a nice day.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:09 am

both accepted!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:07 pm

/bump
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Linkers Sha
Envoy
 
Posts: 224
Founded: May 21, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Linkers Sha » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:35 pm

company name: Links food, produce ,electronic manufacturing goods and workers equipments,tools and heavy machinery SOC
CEO: Jonathan Bell
state or private: State
product/services: food, dairy produce, electronics manufacturing goods and workers equipment, tools and heavy machinery
which states will you build in: ilivin land, kinanstan, bragva la munchu pi lo, zaricoa, nazvin, new fatherland
what will you build:
- food and electronic manufacturing goods markets 5 story tall 4 in Zaricoa 2 in Nazvin and another 2 in New Fatherland
- workers shop and depots 1 floor only for selling equipments, tools and heavy machinery for workers 2 shop and depot in Ilivin Land, 2 in
Kinanstan and 2 in Bragva La Munchu Pi Lo
what education do you want: atleast people that pass high school if not primary school
how many people will you employ: 67.000
any special requests: No
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A
Linkers Sha
"For a greater Linkers Sha !!!"
For an armed, free and equal Linkers Sha !!!
Ministry of Health News : The Ministry of Health has started researching the causes for the increase in vision-related disorders in the populace, as the number of laser-surgeries for treating near-sightedness has skyrocketed in recent years.
News From Egypt: Egyptians from British and American-occupied territories of Egypt have now been granted permission to meet their families and loved ones separated from them in Linkers Sha-occupied Egypt. However, residents of LS-occupied Egypt have still not been granted permission to leave the region.
lots of Thanks and credits for New Carthagea

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:17 am

Linkers Sha wrote:company name: Links food, produce ,electronic manufacturing goods and workers equipments,tools and heavy machinery SOC
CEO: Jonathan Bell
state or private: State
product/services: food, dairy produce, electronics manufacturing goods and workers equipment, tools and heavy machinery
which states will you build in: ilivin land, kinanstan, bragva la munchu pi lo, zaricoa, nazvin, new fatherland
what will you build:
- food and electronic manufacturing goods markets 5 story tall 4 in Zaricoa 2 in Nazvin and another 2 in New Fatherland
- workers shop and depots 1 floor only for selling equipments, tools and heavy machinery for workers 2 shop and depot in Ilivin Land, 2 in
Kinanstan and 2 in Bragva La Munchu Pi Lo
what education do you want: atleast people that pass high school if not primary school
how many people will you employ: 67.000
any special requests: No
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A

accepted
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Sword Island
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Dec 08, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sword Island » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:06 am

company name: Stevens Automotive
CEO: Reon Cochran
state or private: Private
product/services: Automobiles/ Motorbikes
which states will you build in: Zaricoa
what will you build: 1 Research and Development Facility, 1 factory, and 1 dealership
what education do you want: For the Research and Development Facility Stevens Automotive wants individuals with a large college degree in either Automotive Design or Computer Technology. The factory requires a high school education and the dealership would prefer individuals with a degree in sales but will take those with a high school education
how many people will you employ: Around 360( 100 in the R&D Facility, 200 in the factory, and 60 in the dealership)
any special requests: None
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A
Hello! This nation does use NS stats for the most part

The incoherent ramblings of a high school fres- ok this is getting a bit basic. A serious (kinda) nation that likes NASCAR and Paramore( if you want to have a discussion about them telegram me). And Regular Car Reviews, those guys are hillarous

Song of the Day: Careful- Paramore
Album of the Day: After Laughter

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:41 pm

Sword Island wrote:company name: Stevens Automotive
CEO: Reon Cochran
state or private: Private
product/services: Automobiles/ Motorbikes
which states will you build in: Zaricoa
what will you build: 1 Research and Development Facility, 1 factory, and 1 dealership
what education do you want: For the Research and Development Facility Stevens Automotive wants individuals with a large college degree in either Automotive Design or Computer Technology. The factory requires a high school education and the dealership would prefer individuals with a degree in sales but will take those with a high school education
how many people will you employ: Around 360( 100 in the R&D Facility, 200 in the factory, and 60 in the dealership)
any special requests: None
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A

accepted!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Countesia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 680
Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:31 pm

company name: SoupTube
CEO: Michael Zeedat
state or private: Private
product/services: A series of tubes built in every major Zarnicovia Novian city that connect houses and businesses to centralised soup kitchens, which customers then subscribe to for a different soup every month.
which states will you build in: all of them
what will you build: Pipes, Soup kitchens, soup taps
what education do you want: None
how many people will you employ: 1,500 chefs
any special requests: Nope
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: Nope

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:34 pm

Countesia wrote:company name: SoupTube
CEO: Michael Zeedat
state or private: Private
product/services: A series of tubes built in every major Zarnicovia Novian city that connect houses and businesses to centralised soup kitchens, which customers then subscribe to for a different soup every month.
which states will you build in: all of them
what will you build: Pipes, Soup kitchens, soup taps
what education do you want: None
how many people will you employ: 1,500 chefs
any special requests: Nope
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: Nope

denied due to senate bill #45, upper senate, senate confirmation bill #12, which is basically to protect from dangerous foods/food regulation.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Countesia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 680
Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:15 pm

Every thursday the soup tubes are out of commission as superheated steam is blown down them to clean them
They are very clean :)

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:16 pm

Countesia wrote:Every thursday the soup tubes are out of commission as superheated steam is blown down them to clean them
They are very clean :)

no, and also construction and privacy laws could also happen. It's illegal.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Countesia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 680
Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:35 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Countesia wrote:Every thursday the soup tubes are out of commission as superheated steam is blown down them to clean them
They are very clean :)

no, and also construction and privacy laws could also happen. It's illegal.


It would be no different than installing water pipes

Just with soup

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6593
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:37 pm

Countesia wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:no, and also construction and privacy laws could also happen. It's illegal.


It would be no different than installing water pipes

Just with soup

there's is a difference. No.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Countesia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 680
Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:43 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Countesia wrote:
It would be no different than installing water pipes

Just with soup

there's is a difference. No.


:(

User avatar
Shov Scien
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: May 29, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Shov Scien » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:11 am

company name: Zeleivas Industrial Manufacturies
CEO: N/A; Shov Scieni workplaces are run by the workers.
state or private: State
product/services: Production of industrial machines and tools
which states will you build in: South Hallin
what will you build: Three Manufacturing plants and an Offworld Supply Depot
what education do you want: High-school diploma preferred but not required.
how many people will you employ: approx. 1,700
any special requests: We would appreciate it if special decontamination procedures were followed near the depot; our Scieni crews are not inoculated to Human diseases, nor are you to Scieni ones. We are willing to follow any specific quarantine or decontamination guidelines enforced within your nation and will treat the depot as we would any foreign port of call. Additionally, we would require that the workplace fall under SSAIA organizational guidelines and submit to a mandatory yearly inspection to ensure these guidelines are followed. This is standard procedure for all Shov Scieni workplaces.
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: All good! So long as you care about the project, you can only do so poorly, and you've set this up quite well! ^^

Greetings! We have come to your program as part of our own Shov Scieni Allied States' Foreign Labour Program. We are seeking potential clients with whom we can establish our businesses on their territory for a fair share of the goods produced. We are proud to announced that, after deliberation with several workplace Envoys, we have chosen your nation to take part in our program! We greatly anticipate the future opportunities created by this program and hope that the shared prosperity created through this deal will result in further positive economic relations in the future.
Many Nations, Many People, One Union.
-Your friends in the SSAIA.
Image
....EVER VIGILANT.....
/ Please excuse the mess! This nation's lore and information is still under construction. Thank you for your patience! /
If I post in a thread that my factbooks are too unfinished to properly interact with me in, you're allowed to yell at me.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cocao

Advertisement

Remove ads