NATION

PASSWORD

The official Alyaski QnA. Ask anything! (OOC Accepted)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

The official Alyaski QnA. Ask anything! (OOC Accepted)

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:38 pm

The Tsarstvo Alyaski Questions and Answers Board.

This is the National Flag of the Tsardom of Alaska, incorperating a more simplistic version of the original Imperial Double Headed Eagle symbol. The Black color comes from the old flag of the Russian Empire, whilst the Blue is inspired by the flag of the Russian Provisional Government, and then the Russian Federation. These two colors also somewhat represent Alaska well as well, the dark blue representing the cold Arctic Seas for example.

The seal / logo of the Tsarstvo Alyaski National and International relations bureau. Our organisation may be the ones to answer following questions, though the current President or Monarch may answer in our stead as well where needed. By any means, the Arctic Fox is a national animal of Tsarstvo Alyaski, and represents community, friendship and cooperation, tenants that we wish to show to the International world in addition...

In regards to recent events in Tsarstvo Alyaski, this webpage offers the opportunity for the international community to ask anything about the state. This can involve questions about the country's national and international status, how the current government tackles, or is planning to tackle specific issues, or even personal questions about the various figures of Tsarstvo Alyaski, such as the Tsarina, the current president or the other presidential candidates. Such questions will be answered by the stated person, as this webpage will be often monitored by them.
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
_____________________________________The Tsardomof Alaska_______________________________________
Царство Аляски, or the Russian Empire lives on in it's old colony, Alaska after the conclusion of the Russian Revolution of 1917. Standing with it's allies against the Moscow Accord of Russia and it's alliance members, nevertheless world tensions dwindle and the people of Alaska grow ever more desensitised with the conservative status quo, and their insistence on clinging to a now redundant past.
Current date : 7th of April, 2019.

____________QnA___________
____..About me (OOC)____..

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:28 am

/bump

El-Sallia
Secretary

Founded: Nov 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Sallia » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:20 pm

[IC] Greetings.
What is the policy on immigration and emigration in this country?
This it's is do be an signature. That's is nice. I'm am not do has enough to justify putting anything special in ye olde signature, so this will do are have to be sufficient.

Proud Forum 7 denizen.

(Lore is about 75% serious and very much under development. TGs welcome for inquiries, suggestions, or just chatting.)

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:21 am

El-Sallia wrote:
[IC] Greetings.

The Tsarstvo Alyaski National and International Relations Bureau

"Hello, thank you for the question El-Sallia.

Currently, the policy of immigration is rather normal. Anyone that hasn't obtained a serious criminal record are eligible to make Tsarstvo Alyaski their home. After fifteen years of residency, without committing a serious (A collection of...) crime(s), one is eligible to gain Alyaski citizenship.

Emigration is allowed, under a few rules. Those who are dedicated to moving to a different country must make sure any links back to Tsarstvo Alyaski are severed, unless such role is important. This includes current jobs, and importantly, criminal records. If the person emigrating has a unfavorable criminal record, they are not permitted to emigrate, in case of risk to whatever country they wish to move to.

Under the LPA, we wish to lighten emigration and immigration rules to a more acceptable standard, so this may be subject to change. Once again, we appreciate the question, and are welcome for more should you wish.
Best regards."
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_____________________________________The Tsardomof Alaska_______________________________________
Царство Аляски, or the Russian Empire lives on in it's old colony, Alaska after the conclusion of the Russian Revolution of 1917. Standing with it's allies against the Moscow Accord of Russia and it's alliance members, nevertheless world tensions dwindle and the people of Alaska grow ever more desensitised with the conservative status quo, and their insistence on clinging to a now redundant past.

Hunter Leptk
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hunter Leptk » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:35 pm

Tsarstvo Alyaski wrote:
El-Sallia wrote:[IC] Greetings.

Currently, the policy of immigration is rather normal. Anyone that hasn't obtained a serious criminal record are eligible to make Tsarstvo Alyaski their home. After fifteen years of residency, without committing a serious (A collection of...) crime(s), one is eligible to gain Alyaski citizenship.

Emigration is allowed, under a few rules. Those who are dedicated to moving to a different country must make sure any links back to Tsarstvo Alyaski are severed, unless such role is important. This includes current jobs, and importantly, criminal records. If the person emigrating has a unfavorable criminal record, they are not permitted to emigrate, in case of risk to whatever country they wish to move to.

Under the LPA, we wish to lighten emigration and immigration rules to a more acceptable standard, this may be subject to change. Once again, we appreciate the question, and are welcome for more should you wish.
Best regards."
The Leyboristskaya partiya Alyaski national and international relations bureau.

how do you post/ create a thread?
Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks.
Last edited by Hunter Leptk on Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Swaraelia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Swaraelia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Hunter Leptk wrote:
Tsarstvo Alyaski wrote:

Under the LPA, we wish to lighten emigration and immigration rules to a more acceptable standard, this may be subject to change. Once again, we appreciate the question, and are welcome for more should you wish.
Best regards."
The Leyboristskaya partiya Alyaski national and international relations bureau.

how do you post/ create a thread?
Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks.

Hello! If you're looking for help, please ask on the Technical Thread!
Honoured by Dominant Oppressors to be Honorary Duke of Dominant Oppressors, Honorary Admiral of the Dominant Oppressorian Navy, and Freedom of the City of Risen Christ City. Thank you.

New Swaraelia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Swaraelia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:42 pm

How has the position of Tsarina adapted to best suit the needs of Alyaskian citizens in the Modern Era?
Honoured by Dominant Oppressors to be Honorary Duke of Dominant Oppressors, Honorary Admiral of the Dominant Oppressorian Navy, and Freedom of the City of Risen Christ City. Thank you.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:20 pm

New Swaraelia wrote:
How has the position of Tsarina adapted to best suit the needs of Alyaski citizens in the Modern Era?

"Hello, and thanks for the question New Swaraelia.

Democracy was ushered into Alaska swiftly after the 'Traitor's Retreat', where us Romanovs and our supporters retreated into North America in the light of the Bolshevik uprising, it was a necessity to gain continued support from the Entente against our enemy, and to incentivise the rapid development of an otherwise barely settled landmass by the few hundred thousand people within the nation at the time. What this means for me is that I serve a constitutional role now, and so has my father and my grandfather before him. Nicholas II was the last Romanov to have full and absolute control of the country. I serve a role of national pride for the country, with only a few governmental functions. I'm allowed to advise the parties of Alaska if permitted, and I may be called on to make a decision if the nation comes to a political stalemate, but that's the extent these days.

I don't seek to revive, or allow the country to revive any Absolutism, Tsarstvo Alyaski prides itself on our democracy now, and I wish not to change that. Once more, I thank you for your question. I'm not preoccupied too much, so if you wish to ask another question, by all means..."
Tsarina Ilyina Romanova, the 19th monarch of the Romanov dynasty.
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rodella
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodella » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:17 pm

How are the Inuit and Alaskan natives treated in this timeline?

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:47 pm

Rodella wrote:
How are the Inuit and Alaskan natives treated in this timeline?

The Tsarstvo Alyaski National and International Relations Bureau

"Good evening, and thank you for the question.
The native Americans of Tsarstvo Alyaski may have been one of the least repressed group in the entire New World. Whilst there was discrimination and hostile actions against the Yupik and Inuit natives during the time of Russian Alaska, this changed after the 'Traitor's Retreat', where Tsar Nicholas II and his loyalist fled to Alaska amid the Russian Civil War.
Everyone in Alaska was needed to pitch in to ensure the survival of the royal family, and furthermore the influx of 100,000 + loyalists. This included the native Americans, who volunteered to help with construction after they were ensured discriminatory protection by Tsarstvo Alyaski. Today, they are treated as equal to the Russian Alaskan majority, and make up around 30% of the population. Most Yupik and Inuit people have willingly conformed to modern life, living with the Alyaskis in the cities and towns of Alaska.

We at the Tsarstvo Alyaski national bureau for public relations accepts and appreciates your question Rodella, further questions are welcome should you wish to ask."
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:38 am

/bump

European Federation Reunified
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 20, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby European Federation Reunified » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:05 pm

"Angéline Mathieu, journalist of the Euro News Journal. What are your current relations with the Russian Federation? And do you have some kind of trade deal with your old homeland?"

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:44 pm

European Federation Reunified wrote:
"Angéline Mathieu, journalist of the Euro News Journal. What are your current relations with the Russian Federation? And do you have some kind of trade deal with your old homeland?"

"Good evening, Angéline Mathieu. We at the Leyboristskaya Partiya Alyaski have been contemplating this question for a while.

I, and my colleagues in the party seek to approach new international ties, not only with the west and NATO countries, which Tsarstvo Alyaski is a part of, one of the 13 founding members, if I remember correctly, but also with the east. This includes the Russian Federation, as well as the People's republic of China, though they're not the subject of your question, is it.
Well, tensions are... Sour. Though the the Russian Empire officially ceased to exist in 1993, as Alaska was renamed Tsarstvo Alyaski and officially ceding almost all of Russia with an exception to Wrangel Island, the political move didn't have a large effect. Alaska is currently with NATO and their second cold war with the Russian Federation, though the LPA wants to soothe this somewhat.

Hopefully, we succeed in amending ties with our old homeland. Hostilities are not the way to go forward. Thanks for the question, ma'am."
President Lukina Mikhailovna, of the Leyboristskaya Partiya Alyaski.
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:12 pm

/bump

Country of redwood
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Country of redwood » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:34 pm

Jameson Red with the redwood times how does you're country plan to handle all the new leaders being elected and coronated?
I don't use NS stats

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:37 am

Country of redwood wrote:
Jameson Red with the redwood times. How does you're country plan to handle all the new leaders being elected and coronated?

"Ah, sir Jameson Red, I do appreciate the question, though I may not be able to provide the most interesting answer.

Firstly, the crown for the Romanov Dynasty is hereditary, so it is automatically passed down to a heir, most likely the current monarch's son, or perhaps daughter in some cases, like it did most recently. There... Isn't much more to it, but perhaps you could ask her highness Ilyina Romanova if you wish to know more?
As for presidency, the party with the most votes can elect a person from their party to become president of Tsarstvo Alyaski. national Elections currently take place once every year and a half, and I am the newest president of Tsarstvo Alyaski, as you may be able to guess. Now it can be more complicated than that, it is generally a rule that if a party cannot edge out it's competition by 3% or more, it must either be validated by the head of state, the monarch, or can form a coalition with another party if it is willing. For example, the party I serve, the Leyboristskaya Partiya Alyaski is currently in a coalition with our colleagues in the Partiya zelenykh Alyaski, and we together run Alaska currently.

Thank you for the question... Feel free to ask another if you wish to know more about our nation, there will always be someone available to answer it."
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Navy Hill
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Navy Hill » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:59 am

Do you have any ties to the Russian monarchy? If so, would you still support them in present day?
Le Oberfrankreich de Marin
Fascist State
Proud Member of IODASPC
Propoganda Storefront

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:17 am

Navy Hill wrote:
Do you have any ties to the Russian monarchy? If so, would you still support them in present day?

"I'm... Sorry? I am confused by your question. Uh, okay, I'll assume that you are perhaps a little confused yourself, let me try to explain.

I... Well, we Romanovs are the Russian Monarchy. We don't rule over mainland Russia, we haven't for a century now, but we are indeed still the same Tsardom that ruled over Russia until 1918. You may now understand what has gotten me so confused. The Romanovs, my Great - Grandfather Nicholas II and his supporters had no choice but to retreat to Alaska on the onset of the Russian Civil War, lest he would have been killed by the Bolsheviks, which by 1918 were clearly superior to the whites, unfortunately.
There might be relatives to us Romanovs still living in the Russian Federation, but if there are, they certainly are not very... Well, shall I say prominent? By any means, we now call Alaska home. We revoked our ambitions over mainland Russia in 1993, and we don't plan to antagonize our Russian brothers in the Federation to our east by once more trying to claim their lands.

Well, thanks for the question? I hope that eased your confusion somewhat... (Sigh) Bozhe moy, ya ne znal, chto my nastol'ko neizvestny."
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:17 am

/bump

Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shov Scien » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:36 am

"What is the legal status of communist sympathy and/or organization in Alaska? If it is illegalized, does this also extend to other similar revolutionary ideologies, like anarchism and revolutionary libertarianism? What are the Tsarina's feelings on these ideologies?"
-Daar Am Anav, Shovaan Journalist
....EVER VIGILANT.....
/ Please excuse the mess! This nation's lore and information is still under construction. Thank you for your patience! /
If I post in a thread that my factbooks are too unfinished to properly interact with me in, you're allowed to yell at me.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:45 am

Shov Scien wrote:
"What is the legal status of communist sympathy and/or organization in Alaska? If it is illegalized, does this also extend to other similar revolutionary ideologies, like anarchism and revolutionary libertarianism? What are the Tsarina's feelings on these ideologies?"
-Daar Am Anav, Shovaan Journalist

"Good morning to you, Daar Am Anav. You ask a question that is very much in many of our citizen's minds. I shall answer this in a general sense, and I'm sure her majesty Ilyina Romanova will happily tell you her feelings herself.
Now then, as a Western nation foremost, Tsarstvo Alyaski upholds democracy the best they possibly can. Free speech and Political Freedom is hugely important to our nation, so people with sympathy to Communism, or other extreme ideologies, including the horrid National Socialism are given the right to speak their mind, even if they perhaps shouldn't. As we live in the nation of which succeeded the Russian Empire, most citizens have a bias on their views of extreme left ideologies, that being negatively. After all, it was Bolshevism and Marxism - Leninism that fought with, and pushed the once proud Russian Empire back to a frozen wasteland on the western tip of North America. I hold resentment for Communism, even though I represent a Social Democratic party, truly, questioning the Extreme left is a norm here in Alaska.

But, no. Communism, Anarchism and radical libertarianism aren't illegalized parties, moreso they are unpopular due to reasons provided above. Thank you for the questions once more."

"Hello there, Daar Am Anav. And thank you ms. Lukina Mikhailovna for answering most of the questions. Nevertheless, you asked for me personally, did you not? Let me see...
Ah, my thoughts on Communism, and in addition the Extreme Left? Well, I do not support such ideologies, and that would be putting it lightly. I, personally am more inclined to support more right - leaning ideologies, for instance, I've said a couple of times that I think private business should not only be left alone, but supported! After all, they provide us with most of Alyaski's income, so it is logical to help them give more for us, no? By any means, I wouldn't suppress any radical ideology, I myself am a proprietor of free speech, but my resentment echoes with many of our citizens in addition.
Thank you for the question."
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:43 pm

/bump

Free Ashkenaz
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ashkenaz » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:17 am

Dear Tsarina Ilyina Romanova and the President of Alaska

Hello, my name is Miriam, and I am a 10 year old student from Ashkenaz who lives in Minsk. I am reading a book on the history of Alaska and the history of your country is very interesting. But the book didn't say anything about Jews in Alaska. Are Jews allowed to live in Alaska? Does Alaska hate Jews?

In my history class the teacher told us that the tsars were evil people who hated Jews and killed a lot of us just for being Jewish and then Lenin destroyed the monarchy and gave Jews all their freedom and then Stalin gave us a country. Do you hate Jews or Ashkenaz? I would like to visit Alaska one day but I don't want to visit a country that hates Jews because I am Jewish.

Sincerely,
Miriam Rosenbaum
Minsk, Ashkenaz
Last edited by Free Ashkenaz on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
People's Republic of Ashkenaz
Name: People's Republic of Ashkenaz
Population: 17,510,624
Capital: Vilne
Largest city: Minsk
Government: Federal parliamentary democracy
Economic system: Council communism

About: Jewish woman, observant (Orthodox leaning), Ashkenazi of Romanian descent.

Marxist, Jewish/Ashkenazi nationalist, Yiddishist, Anti-Zionist

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:47 am

"Ah, hello there Miriam! I am humbled that you would ask me a question! I hope that School is going well for you, no? Well, I will answer your question, that's the least I can do for you taking the time to send me it.
Well, unfortunately you are correct about the treatment of the Jewish people by my predecessors when they still controlled mainland Russia... We Romanovs, did not move on quickly from the Anti - Semitism that plagued the minds of many. You may already know this, considering you are smart enough to ask already, but the Jewish race was persecuted by the Empire, many were sent out to die in wars as cannon - fodder, and in addition they were rarely permitted to live in the Russian Heartland.

I feel sorrow for the Jews of the time. I know that the people who persecuted them are my ancestors, but I will not let that stop me for hating their policies of the time.
But now, you need not worry. Alaska is a modern, western nation now, it is safe for everyone of every ethnicity, religion and race to visit, even spend their lives in."

"Yes, as the Tsarina told you, the antisemitism of our forefathers and the Russian Empire is a black stain upon our history. It is something that will not be forgotten for a long time, that is for certain.
Allow me to elaborate on the Modern Policy of Alaska, perhaps to give you a piece of mind should you wish to visit us, as you mentioned? It has been a century since the Romanov Dynasty had to flee from Russia to this frozen tip of North America, and it acted as some sort of wake - up call. The Pressure from the west, such as the Triple Entente and the United States of America forced our new nation to radically democratize, lest we were abandoned and left for the Bolsheviks to invade with ease. This included a promise, that every single man and women who lived in Alaska would be seen as equal, not one above the other. And this continues to the present day. Alaska takes pride in it's civil rights these days, Tsarstvo Alyaski proves to be a completely different nation to the Authoritarian Russian Empire of the 19th century. I would like to personally assure you, Miriam that Alaska is a nation and a people that do not discriminate against others, people of Jewish faith are very much welcome in our borders... We would have it no other way.

Good luck in your school life, and a warm thanks from not only me and the Tsarina for the question, but all of Alaska for humbling us with your presence, and question."
President Lukina Mikhailovna, of the Leyboritskaya Partiya Alyaski.
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:58 am

/shamelessbump

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads