NATION

PASSWORD

День перемен [Svenska-Britannia Only] (CLOSED)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

День перемен [Svenska-Britannia Only] (CLOSED)

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:06 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

День перемен: An Important Day

___________________Image_____________________
The Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin, towering over the eponymously named city. It is similar in many ways to the Moscow Kremlin

Photos taken of various rooms of the Novvy Tsaritsyn Kremlin. For more info, see here:

OOC Note

This roleplay is only open to both the nations of Tsarstvo Alyaski, as in, me! And Svenska-Britannia, though I will allow Out Of Character comments by other readers and nations should you wish to do so. I wish to continue the roleplay started in the roleplay released by the nation known as Rananke, and there is no better time to continue than on Valentine's day! I will be releasing an open wedding event in a week or two that you, dear reader can participate in, so add that to your calendars... Or not, I'm not a police officer.

Setting:

It has been four weeks now since her majesty Ilyina Romanova of Tsarstvo Alyaski had come back to Novyy Tsaritsyn, and her home in the Kremlin with her new object of affections, a Sir Albert von Windserdotte, the Grand General of Svenska-Britannia... During the time, their relationship had only solidified over the two fortnights, both mentally... And physically, showing that this will indeed be love for eachother that will be able to stand the test of time. This section of our story starts in the Novyy Tsaritsyn shooting range, a light brown wood and white walled, large room full of practice targets ranging in different varieties, from straw to steel.
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
_____________________________________The Tsardomof Alaska_______________________________________
Царство Аляски, or the Russian Empire lives on in it's old colony, Alaska after the conclusion of the Russian Revolution of 1917. Standing with it's allies against the Moscow Accord of Russia and it's alliance members, nevertheless world tensions dwindle and the people of Alaska grow ever more desensitised with the conservative status quo, and their insistence on clinging to a now redundant past.
Current date : 7th of April, 2019.

____________QnA___________
____..About me (OOC)____..

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:23 am

It is deep within the day now, and the sun pays a visit to Alaska in earnest, it's golden rays of light pouring through every window of the palace of Novyy Tsaritsyn... It has been a few weeks now since her majesty's return to her home in the Kremlin, alongside her lover, Albert von Windserdotte, and the hubbub and chaos of the first few days has dissipated into something more quiet and soothing. His honour of Svenska-Britannia has met with Ilyina's father and previous Tsar, Alexander IV, of who seems cordial, but perhaps just a little suspicious... But, he grows old as he enters his late sixties, he is hopeful that with Ilyina Romanova's new man she can now produce an heir for the Romanov Dynasty, so he can prepare to retire and eventually pass away free of any loose ends and worries...

Today is an important day for the duo. It is expected to be like any other day, but there seems to be something in the air, a certain uneasiness. In the hospital room of the Kremlin, Ilyina had only hours earlier been asked to take a pregnancy test, and though, when the results are released later in the day, it will be expected to show negative, naturally the human instinct puts everyone in the palace on edge.

Nevertheless, the Tsarina and her Albert try to enjoy the day to it's fullest, like any other day before it... Daintily, hand in hand Ilyina takes her beloved through the magnificent hallways towards the shooting range. Her majesty of Alaska is an avid practicer of Archery, and always wishes to improve when possible. The old world weapon appeals to Ilyina more than some simple rifle, she likes the tug of the string as an arrow is pulled back, the light recoil as the string then snaps forward, sending the sharp arrow hurtling through the air towards a target...

Ilyina Romanova
"So, my dearest, let's try and take our minds off the stresses this day is sure to provide us soon... It's been a few days since I last felt my bow in my hands, and I should probably use it once more so I do not forget my... Skills, right? Come, my love."
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:31 am

Albert has been through alot with his Lover for the past few weeks, especially when just hours earlier did his lover take a pregnancy test. Naturally it made him uneasy but he just lived his life with the one whom he loves as much as they could.

"Oh yes of course my Darling, we should take our minds off of what is stressing ourselves. And I would definetly would not miss to see you in action with that Bow.." Albert replied to his lover, putting away the stresses of the past few weeks and days.
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.

A 60.0 [Index Score] Nation in The International Democracy Index

News: R A D I O - S I L E N C E

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:47 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:

Albert has been through alot with his Lover for the past few weeks, especially when just hours earlier did his lover take a pregnancy test. Naturally it made him uneasy but he just lived his life with the one whom he loves as much as they could.

"Oh yes of course my Darling, we should take our minds off of what is stressing ourselves. And I would definitely would not miss to see you in action with that Bow.." Albert replied to his lover, putting away the stresses of the past few weeks and days.

Ilyina gives her dearest Albert a smile in response to his willingness, though it is somewhat low... Truthfully, she is somewhat worried about the pregnancy test she had to take, as her lover seems to be as well. It's unlikely that anything could come of it, after all they have been cautious in using whatever, *Ahem* protection is necessary, especially since they have yet to fully use the ones given by their imperial majesties of Svenska-Britannia back in Rananke four weeks ago... But the possibility nags at her, what would she and Albert do should the result go in the unexpected direction?
Nevertheless, she shakes her head, as if to try and dispel her pessimistic thoughts.. ..Soon, they reach the Kremlin's shooting range. The room is newer that most of the Kremlin, it was built out of a redundant room during the later years of Tsar Alexis II's reign, shortly after the Second World War. Many targets of different sizes, shapes and distances hide behind bars and booths made of steel and wood, with a gate allowing entry towards the far side, near the eastern wall.

Ilyina isn't wearing her dress on this occasion, for two reasons... One, her tight tunic, skirt and plimsoles are more appropriate a uniform for the activity of Archery than a long, puffy dress that blows in the wind. Secondly, she reasoned the test she had to take would perhaps go a little easier without the tunic of the aforementioned dress getting in the way. Both Ilyina and Albert lean up against the wall, both casting loving smiles at eachother when they turn to stare.

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"My dearest, you look as good as the night in Rananke, I must tell you... It seems god planned for us to meet that day, I'm sure of it."
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:54 am

Albert Blushed light red in his cheeks at Ilyina's remark. But he retained his composure.

"Thank you for the Compliment my Darling, and yes it does feel like its all in accordance. And im happy i get to be with you in it.." He replied.

"But it might never have happened. But thanks to you, i finally found my one and only.." Albert followed.

He gave a light peck on Ilyina's cheek, ever so affectionate and loving to his Darling wife-to-be.
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:12 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Albert Blushed light red in his cheeks at Ilyina's remark. But he retained his composure.

"Thank you for the Compliment my Darling, and yes it does feel like its all in accordance. And im happy i get to be with you in it.." He replied.

"But it might never have happened. But thanks to you, i finally found my one and only.." Albert followed.

He gave a light peck on Ilyina's cheek, ever so affectionate and loving to his Darling wife-to-be.

Ilyina smiles at her dear Albert as he first makes his comment, and then implants a quick kiss on her cheek. This does indeed cause her to blush somewhat, but they have both grown ever so comfortable with eachother, adapting quickly enough to the world of love. She knows that Albert does not follow eastern orthodoxy as she does, not even Christianity per say... Albert had explained his faith to her majesty a few times now, though she has yet to fully grasp the concept... Albert's religious beliefs are confusingly both like those of Christianity, Islam and Judaism, but also entirely separate as well. Despite the religious differences, this has not harmed their love for eachother. The Tsarina in fact likes the difference, it gives the pair more to talk about.
After all, the 'perfect' match never truly exists, and if it did, it would nevertheless be like talking to a mirror, awfully dull...

Ilyina returns a kiss to her husband - to - be, onto his exposed neck. She makes a small chuckle as his cheeks grow more red from this, and then turns to face the booths, and further afield the targets in the shooting range.

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"Okay. We should probably get our limbs moving once more, before we think too much and strain our minds, don't you think love?.. I must wonder, have you ever tried Archery, well, that is before you came here with me, of course. It's a surprisingly exhilarating hobby, at least for me."

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:23 am

Albert replied to his lover.

"Well to be honest my Darling, i've tried archery a few times. But i never got the schedules to actually enjoy it more often due to the natures of work..but when i actually do get the time, i usually am invited by His and Her Imperial Majesties in a local Archery club..they do not seem to fancy the nature of installing a personal archery range for themselves, but rather enjoying it with fellow citizens as well.." He replied.

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:35 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Albert replied to his lover.

"Well to be honest my Darling, i've tried archery a few times. But i never got the schedules to actually enjoy it more often due to the natures of work..but when i actually do get the time, i usually am invited by His and Her Imperial Majesties in a local Archery club..they do not seem to fancy the nature of installing a personal archery range for themselves, but rather enjoying it with fellow citizens as well.." He replied.

Ilyina Romanova gives Albert an enchanting smile as Albert explains his experience with the sport. When he finishes, she gives a slow nod, before exclaiming:

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"Well, this was installed here around... '48? By the 17th Romanov Alexis II, my Grandfather. I guess he wanted a place to practice with his firearms. Well, by any means their imperial majesties are quite outgoing to join the locals in their spot of Archery, I only wish I could grow to have their confidence, but alas even if I did, Novyy Tsaritsyn is unfortunately much too cold to be travelling outside of this Kremlin unless it is important."

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:40 am

Albert listened in to Ilyina's short history of the Range, he nodded in understanding.

"That's quite the unique history there Darling. Oh and don't worry that much about your Confidence, im sure the people understand as to why you only go to this place to do archery..." He reassured her.

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:00 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Albert listened in to Ilyina's short history of the Range, he nodded in understanding.

"That's quite the unique history there Darling. Oh and don't worry that much about your Confidence, im sure the people understand as to why you only go to this place to do archery..." He reassured her.

The Tsarina nods in response to her darling Albert's comment, and reassurance. She has learnt to grow comfortable with one on one conversation from many interviews she has hosted with important Alyaski figures, but well and truly stepping out and experiencing the world side by side with the local Alyaski is something different. She worries that she'd have an image to represent, and though society has developed far from the politics that existed when her family still controlled Russia, the stigma is still there in Alaska, somewhat.

Ilyina shrugs these thoughts off, and gives Albert a short stare before giving another smile, and standing up from her position against the wall. Already prepared for her next activity ahead of time, a quiver made of only the best treated leather, steel and gemstones houses around ten arrows, and slung on top of this is her own, personal bow. She retrieves this slowly, taking care not to make any sudden moves and damaging perhaps one of her favorite possessions. The bow itself was personally crafted for the Tsarina by her father, Alexander IV when he was younger, and she was not yet of age to rule. Made out of rich, boreal wood, gold coated steel bars and ingrained gemstones of different varieties, like sapphire, emerald and garnet line the stock. Durable string is tightly strung adjacent to the bow's stock, and creates the most satisfying snapping sound when released from a stressed position.
She lays her bow in her two hands, looking up to Albert with a twinkle in her eyes.

Ilyina Romanova
"The old world weapon has always been somewhat intriguing to me, and not just because I'm from a rich background forced to hold traditional values... I find it's use more satisfying than a rifle would ever be.
(Short chuckle) For one, a firearm makes this most dreadful racket when fired, does it not? You may also know that the sound a bow makes isn't silent, like many people believe, but it does make an almost exhilarating sound, one that doesn't try to deafen you either.

I talk too much... I think I'm going to aim for that straw target over there first (Pointing with a free hand towards one about halfway across the room), and then go further. If you wish, I'd love to lend you my bow for a few minutes to show me how you fare in this hobby, my dear Albert? (chuckles) Well, after I take my first few shots first, of course."

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:03 am

Albert chuckled.

"Go ahead and let fly those Arrows my Dear..just like how your Arrow pierced my Heart.." He let out smooth reply

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:30 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Albert chuckled.

"Go ahead and let fly those Arrows my Dear..just like how your Arrow pierced my Heart.." He let out smooth reply

Ilyina can't control herself, and her face flushes with a red coulor for a second due to Albert's remark. She lets out a small chuckle, and replies by exclaiming:

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"Hah. Good response, handsome... Well, let's hope by all means that no physical arrows enter your heart, that would surely break it, and not in a good way either... (*Ahem*) That was rather dark, wasn't it? Ah, well no matter, I'll be happy for you to witness my favorite hobby, well, besides being with you of course." (slight chuckle)

She takes a slow walk over to the bar, feeling the weight of the bow in her hands as she moves, and she smiles. Her hobby of Archery has always been her greatest escape from her mind and the worries it brings. It would do so, it takes concentration to aim for that perfect shot, you wouldn't have any room for ulterior thoughts during the sport.
Once close enough, she takes a deep breath, before reaching for an arrow from the quiver from her back. She slowly raises it above her shoulder, making sure not to catch anything before lowering it, resting it against the string and stock of her bow. She then pulls the old world weapon up from it's position, to line up with her eyesight.
The target itself is around 25 metres away, not much need to give the arrow a large upwards arc, though every little helps when aiming for the bullseye. Another deep breath later, she makes the final positioning, before shutting one of her eyes, making any quick last second adjustments, and releasing the arrow, the string making a sound not unlike the breaking of a bone as it launches the projectile with propulsion with an uncanny similarity to a jet engine.

This always seems to occur for Ilyina after releasing an arrow from a bow. Time seems to crawl to a speed of a sloth's movements as one watches the arrow slowly travel towards the target. Of course, in reality this only lasts a simple second, it is rather a matter of perception, a figment of one's mind.
The arrow implants itself within the target, just shy of the red bullseye. Close, but it would be wishful thinking to expect one to land a perfect bullseye on their first attempt.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:27 am

Albert marveled at the Archery Skill that Ilyina possessed as it got close to the Bullseye.

"Impressive shooting Darling, you might even be as good as an English Longbowman in the 11th Century.." He remarked and complimented her skill.

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:01 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Albert marveled at the Archery Skill that Ilyina possessed as it got close to the Bullseye.

"Impressive shooting Darling, you might even be as good as an English Longbowman in the 11th Century.." He remarked and complimented her skill.

The Tsarina looks back upon Albert when he gives his compliment, and gives a shy smile and her cheeks grow a pale red. She gives a small laugh in response, turns her gaze to the floor for around half a second before looking up and meeting her love's gaze once more.

Ilyina Romanova
"That's... That's too much credit, my dearest Albert. I suppose I wouldn't call myself bad at the sport, but comparing me to those legendary archers?
Well, by all means, thank you."

Ilyina gives Albert a long stare, before finally sighing under her breath and slowly turning around, and notching another arrow onto the bow, raising it in front of her..
..Three arrows are launched from the string of the bow in two minutes, all three hitting the target. Though none hit the bullseye one only misses by a hair's breath.
Her highness retrieves her fifth arrow from the quiver, takes a long breath before notching it. She is adamant to hit that bullseye this time, and be satisfied to allow herself a small break. She lines the bow to be parallel to her eyesight, adjusting her position for the last few seconds. Closing her eyes and letting out a quiet sigh, she opens them again just as the released string propels the arrow towards the target.

Once more, time around her seems to slow as the arrow sours through the air. Soon enough, the head impales itself into the target, hitting the bullseye.
Ilyina gives a satisfied chuckle, and exclaims:

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"Got there in the end, and goodness does it feel satisfying to nail that shot. (Turning around to face Albert) My love, how was that shot? I'm pretty pleased with that, that's been one of my most accurate in a while now.
Ah, but I compliment myself... (*chuckles*) Not very womanly of me, right? You said you have held a bow before, didn't you my darling? If you are so inclined, perhaps you can show me how you do it? And then, we'll retrieve the ten arrows, and probably head off to do something else."

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:09 am

"Well, i guess i could try my hand in Archery again.." He commented on himself.

He then received the Bow of which Ilyina used, then getting used to its weight and draw power. Loading up the arrow he did so in a style reminiscent of that of English Longbowmen.

Albert pulled the String back all in accordance to how the Longbowmen did as well.

He calculated the distance of the target to him, adjusting for the weight of the arrow and the strength of the string...

then finally..he let fly!

WHOOSH

The arrow found itself speeding through the air, all with the calculations that he did.

it went faster..

then faster..

until finally..

THUNK

The arrow manage to hit the target........

directly unto Ilyina's arrow in the bullseye.

Albert would be surprised at his own skill, vaguely remembering the memories of being trained personally by Charles in Longbowman Training..

But he recomposed himself, loading and letting fly another arrow by the next second...

Another bullseye..

"..Huh...i guess all of Charles' training paid off in the end.." He remarked on himself, before delivering a shy smile towards Ilyina.

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:30 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
"Well, i guess i could try my hand in Archery again.." He commented on himself.

He then received the Bow of which Ilyina used, then getting used to its weight and draw power. Loading up the arrow he did so in a style reminiscent of that of English Longbowmen.

Albert pulled the String back all in accordance to how the Longbowmen did as well.

He calculated the distance of the target to him, adjusting for the weight of the arrow and the strength of the string...

then finally..he let fly!

WHOOSH

The arrow found itself speeding through the air, all with the calculations that he did.

it went faster..

then faster..

until finally..

THUNK

The arrow manage to hit the target........

directly unto Ilyina's arrow in the bullseye.

Albert would be surprised at his own skill, vaguely remembering the memories of being trained personally by Charles in Longbowman Training..

But he recomposed himself, loading and letting fly another arrow by the next second...

Another bullseye..

"..Huh...i guess all of Charles' training paid off in the end.." He remarked on himself, before delivering a shy smile towards Ilyina.

Ilyina would find herself leaning against the wall behind her, only to become entranced by her husband - to - be and his form that he is putting on. Slowly and methodically Albert von Windserdotte would notch an arrow, and place himself in an optimal position, like the Archers of old, medieval times. After around twenty seconds, the Tsarina would hear that distinctive sound of a strained string snapping back into place, and watches as the arrow is propelled towards the target.
The first arrow fired implants itself into the straw target, not just anywhere, but it splinters wood as it clumsily cuts through Ilyina's already fired arrow, directly into the bullseye.

Her heart skips a beat at this, she wouldn't have expected her love to be such a great archer. Whilst she had practiced her own skills in front of him over the two fortnights that he has been here for, she had yet to give him an opportunity to entertain himself with the sport. "He must've got some great training, from somewhere" Ilyina would think to herself.
Proving that hitting that bullseye was no fluke, Albert repeats the process with another arrow. It once again impales itself in the target's bullseye. Ilyina couldn't help herself, a quick yelp of glee and surprise escapes her mouth. She pulls Albert into an energetic hug, surprising him as the bow clangs against the floor, though luckily undamaged.

Tsarina Ilyina Romanova
"Two bullseyes in a row! My dear Albert, you are simply amazing! Where did you learn how to use a bow so expertly!"
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:35 am

Albert received her Hug and replied with a boop in the nose.

"Well darling, it was mostly thanks to His Imperial Majesty for training me with the skills in Archery. I was originally just arriving in the Archery Club to inform him of the status of the Military but since i had alot of time to spare. He taught me the way of the English Longbowmen, along with pulling the string, adjusting for wind, strength of string pull, and many other more technicalities..thank you for the compliment by the way.." He replied, following with another boop.

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:55 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Albert received her Hug and replied with a boop in the nose.

"Well darling, it was mostly thanks to His Imperial Majesty for training me with the skills in Archery. I was originally just arriving in the Archery Club to inform him of the status of the Military but since i had alot of time to spare. He taught me the way of the English Longbowmen, along with pulling the string, adjusting for wind, strength of string pull, and many other more technicalities..thank you for the compliment by the way.." He replied, following with another boop.

Empress Romanova laughs almost childishly both times Albert decides to give her nose a small poke. Almost to the point that Albert's actual explanation goes over her head. Still in Albert's arms, Ilyina gives quick nods to his statements to give the impression that she actually managed to pay attention. She responds to her lover's teases by giving him a light, mocking punch against his left shoulder, and returns the favour by giving his nose a short, light tug.

Ilyina Romanova
"You tease me, honey! Do know that I won't just not respond in kind just because you are a man (light, child-like chuckle). Oh, and you said you were trained by his highness Charles to expertly use that bow, huh? Very good, darling. Now then, I'd love to s..."

Ilyina is cut short by a short cough, coming from the doorway to the shooting range. They slowly climb out of eachother's embrace, though they keep one of their hands conjoined. In the doorway, a member of the Czar's Guard stands, waiting to say something. He is professional, and keeps a stoic facade, but the eyes always betray someone's true feelings, is what the Tsarina has learnt. By looking at them, she thinks that he has got something important to announce.

Czar's Guard
"Your highness, Sir Albert... Am I disturbing something?"
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:58 am

Albert turned to the source of the noise, he calmed when it was just the Czar's Guard entering.

But somehow, something is screeching at the back of his head that is telling him that the guard has something to announce...

Something he may or may not be prepared for..

"Not really, we were just finishing up on Archery..you have something to Announce?" Albert asked.

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:06 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Albert turned to the source of the noise, he calmed when it was just the Czar's Guard entering.

But somehow, something is screeching at the back of his head that is telling him that the guard has something to announce...

Something he may or may not be prepared for..

"Not really, we were just finishing up on Archery..you have something to Announce?" Albert asked.

With continued stoicism, as they are all trained to keep up, the Czar's Guard stands ready to deliver his announcement. He can feel Ilyina's eyes piercing his own like lasers, and this makes him shudder inside.

Czar's Guard
"Oh, that's convenient, sir Albert. Well, the results for the test have been processed, and are ready to be revealed. The medical staff, as well as your father, Alexander has called for you, your majesty Ilyina... You should probably come too, sir Albert. If you two could come at your earliest convenience, that would be much appreciated. Alexander of Tsarstvo Alyaski is waiting in the lounge closest to our current position."

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:09 am

Albert looked at Ilyina, their suspicions were confirmed about the Guardsman's annoucement.

"Looks like its time to face the Music...even though we protected ourselves.." He remarked.

Straightening up his Dress Uniform and making himself look sharp, Albert looked at Ilyina again with determined and a slight glint of nervousness.

"Let's check the results shall we?" He followed.

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:21 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Albert looked at Ilyina, their suspicions were confirmed about the Guardsman's annoucement.

"Looks like its time to face the Music...even though we protected ourselves.." He remarked.

Straightening up his Dress Uniform and making himself look sharp, Albert looked at Ilyina again with determined and a slight glint of nervousness.

"Let's check the results shall we?" He followed.

Ilyina Romanova looks at the Guard as he made his announcement, before giving a snap salute and walking back into the hallway. She turns to meet the gaze of Albert. She gives a smile, in an effort to reassure herself more than Albert. He makes his comment, and he speaks true. There is no prolonging it now, it is time to receive the results. Her majesty simply nods, before replying.

Ilyina Romanova
"Well, it was good we were gifted some time to ourselves before we... Well, we have to face the music, as you put it. (With feigned confidence) There is no reason why the result won't be the one we are expecting, my dear Albert.
Come. We should leave now, my father isn't overly fond of waiting overtime."

And so, the duo makes a slow walk towards the lounge. Sounds echo throughout the Kremlin, like the boots of the patrolling Czar's Guard hitting the floor as they patrol the palace's hallways, the cold winds can be faintly heard wailing outside. In addition, from far away, if one strains their ears, the sound of thumping and clinking can be heard, coming from the direction of the grand Dining Room.
Though, as the pair arrive before the door to the lounge, they notice how eerily quiet their immediate surroundings are. You'd be hard pressed to hear a single noise from within the lounge...

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:26 am

Albert took it all in, the rather different atmosphere that the kremlin has than its usual self.

"I presume this is going to either be One: A pain in the absolute bottom. or Two: Something more worthy of a happy result.." He spoke out loud.

He prepared himself as the doors of the Lounge would open, greeting him with what sight there is..

FT Tech Nation

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:44 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Albert took it all in, the rather different atmosphere that the kremlin has than its usual self.

"I presume this is going to either be One: A pain in the absolute bottom. or Two: Something more worthy of a happy result.." He spoke out loud.

He prepared himself as the doors of the Lounge would open, greeting him with what sight there is..

Ilyina Romanova stands outside the doorway, with her love as they both summon up the courage to enter the room. She would think to herself "Is there a reason for this area of the Kremlin to be so quiet? There are people in there, of course... Would I be wrong for thinking something might be amiss?" This happens as Albert thinks a similar thought, though he makes his thoughts known as he muses out loud.
Albert pushes the double, luxurious looking doors to the lounge area open, and the pair step inside. The suspense creates an illusion of being choked alive, more than anything now, the Tsarina just wants the results to be given, so that they can both move on.

The Lounge is ever as rich looking as the rest of the Novyy Tsaritsyn Kremlin... The chairs and sofas are made out of only the best fabrics, patterned with traditional Slavic art. Jutting out from the archaic look of the palace is some of the most modern looking television sets out there, perpendicular to one of the largest sofas. Otherwise, a giant chandelier hangs from a white brick ceiling, and the walls are made of dark coulored wood and white plaster in places to mimic the look of pillars.
In a rich chair sits the 67 year old former Tsar Alexander IV, Ilyina's father. Flanking either side of the room are a few Czar's Guard, and leaning against a far wall is a small Entourage of medical staff, looking around anxiously.

Alexander gives the Tsarina and Albert a low smile upon noticing their presence, and invites the two to sit down in one of the many available spots with a flick of his wrinkled hand.

Alexander, 18th Romanov Monarch
"Ilyina, my beautiful daughter! The two of you, please take any seat you wish. And thank you for coming in such a short notice, the medical staff, bless their souls over there have prepared the results for that test you took."

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:49 am

Albert let Ilyina take her seat, as he stood just next to her.

He gulped in nervousness as he's mentally preparing himself for the results..

"I thank you for the request of our presence here Sir Alexander Romanov.." He addressed.

"As of now, we can already know what the anxiousness of the room is all about..SO!" He followed.

"What's the results..." He finally finished.

FT Tech Nation

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates