NATION

PASSWORD

So Will It Be: Zombie RP [OOC | OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sudbrazil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudbrazil » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:38 am

Name: Charles Rockwell Smith
Sex: Male
Occupation/Role: Hardware store owner, part-time handyman and metal worker.
Appearance:

Personal Belongings:
    HK 33K rifle w/ 9 magazines (3 empty), sling, & cleaning kit
    Smersh webbing with canteens, bandages & tourniquet
    Olive green duffel bag with a few changes of clothes & toolbox
    Cigarette case, eyeglasses, heirloom pocket watch, keys to the Rockwell & Sons Hardware store, pen & notebook, pocket torch, refillable lighter, smartphone, shooting earmuffs.
Personality: Rockwell was brought up in a family of learning, which shows in his demeanour, but he is also tired of cosmopolitan life. He is an idealist at heart, filled with lofty dreams and morals, but his engine is disillusion – if not hatred. His opinions are harsh, but he feels awkward when discussing them in person as he does not wish to harm others. He likes people but often chooses solitude. He has a tough shell, but he cries easily.
Strengths: Decent shot, great stamina, good construction skills.
Weaknesses: Farsightedness, smoking habit, mood swings.
Biography:
In the quiet state of Vermont resides Charles Rockwell Smith, born to a rather well-off family. He is a man unremarkable in all aspects. He has no great aspirations, he has no great wealth. He is slowly nearing his thirties, but still not married. At most, he will go down in history as a good grandfather and a surprisingly nice fellow.

Of course, he was not always submerged in this phlegmatic life. During his youth Charles was supposed to be his family’s wonder child. His parents and teachers often told him he had a great future as a lawyer, a doctor, a businessman, maybe even a banker or politician! And emboldened by these expectations he did extremely well at school. But something snapped in his late teens, and he noticed that Higher education simply didn’t suit him, much to his father’s chagrin. Argue and beg as much as he could, Charles was simply burnt out.

His siblings went out to respectable careers, and so did many of his peers, but in the end he settled for his ageing grandfather’s hardware store. He settled down and made himself comfortable, ready to spend the next decades in splendid boredom, punctuated by excitement whenever the internet stirred up a bit. Vermont was good enough, there he could lay back, plink and hunt with his childhood friends, and live among these verdant mountains like his fathers of old.

Miscellaneous: Nothing as of yet.

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:41 am

Sudbrazil wrote:Name: Charles Rockwell Smith
Occupation/Role: Hardware store owner, part-time handyman and metal worker.
Appearance:

Personal Belongings:
    HK 33K rifle w/ 9 magazines (3 empty), sling, & cleaning kit
    Smersh webbing with canteens, bandages & tourniquet
    Olive green duffel bag with a few changes of clothes & toolbox
    Cigarette case, eyeglasses, heirloom pocket watch, keys to the Rockwell & Sons Hardware store, pen & notebook, pocket torch, refillable lighter, smartphone, shooting earmuffs.
Personality: Rockwell was brought up in a family of learning, which shows in his demeanour, but he is also tired of cosmopolitan life. He is an idealist at heart, filled with lofty dreams and morals, but his engine is disillusion – if not hatred. His opinions are harsh, but he feels awkward when discussing them in person as he does not wish to harm others. He likes people but often chooses solitude. He has a tough shell, but he cries easily.
Strengths: Decent shot, great stamina, good construction skills.
Weaknesses: Farsightedness, smoking habit, mood swings.
Biography:
In the quiet state of Vermont resides Charles Rockwell Smith, born to a rather well-off family. He is a man unremarkable in all aspects. He has no great aspirations, he has no great wealth. He is slowly nearing his thirties, but still not married. At most, he will go down in history as a good grandfather and a surprisingly nice fellow.

Of course, he was not always submerged in this phlegmatic life. During his youth Charles was supposed to be his family’s wonder child. His parents and teachers often told him he had a great future as a lawyer, a doctor, a businessman, maybe even a banker or politician! And emboldened by these expectations he did extremely well at school. But something snapped in his late teens, and he noticed that Higher education simply didn’t suit him, much to his father’s chagrin. Argue and beg as much as he could, Charles was simply burnt out.

His siblings went out to respectable careers, and so did many of his peers, but in the end he settled for his ageing grandfather’s hardware store. He settled down and made himself comfortable, ready to spend the next decades in splendid boredom, punctuated by excitement whenever the internet stirred up a bit. Vermont was good enough, there he could lay back, plink and hunt with his childhood friends, and live among these verdant mountains like his fathers of old.

Miscellaneous: Nothing as of yet.

Accepted.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:22 pm

Alozia wrote:Name: Benjamin "Ben" Wilson
Occupation/Role: University student
Appearance:
Usually dresses elegantly, loves his sweaters and sweater vests. Dresses down for his journeys. Always wears glasses (is short-sighted)
Personal Belongings: two suitcases filled with clothes; some snacks and water; a baseball bat; wallet with some cash, his ID and driver's license; passport; two pairs of eyeglasses (one on him, one in his glove compartment)
Personality: approachable, non confrontational, rational, helpful
Strengths: Besides being a good studentTM, Ben is also a fairly experienced driver, having undertaken the New York City-Toronto journey a number of times. His friendly, easily approachable nature can be considered both an asset and a liability.
Weaknesses: Tends to avoid confrontation, especially in physical form, partially because he's a bookworm with a minor aversion to physical exercise. Wears glasses due to his poor eyesight, he's not blind without them, but he's not a marksman either.
Biography (two paragraphs minimum): Born and raised in NYC, Ben enjoyed a quiet, middle class childhood. Raised by a single mother (his father died when Ben was young) he was taught from an early age the importance of personal responsibility, becoming a friendly and helpful individual. Eventually he would graduate high school and, after much debate, apply for a university in Canada.

Not the one for frequent plane trips, Ben would travel to Montreal in an old station wagon with most of his humble belongings in the back. This made him a frequent visitor in Burlington, Vermont, which - while not on the most direct route to Montreal - was charming enough for Wilson to stop by every time he was in the area. During his first days in Montreal he befriended and eventually began a relationship with his neighbor and a fellow university student Laurence "Laurie" Martin.

A student of political science, Ben doesn't have a lot of insight on the new disease, but is skeptical of the claims of a "zombie virus".
Miscellaneous: is a (not so) proud owner of a used station wagon.

Reads mostly non-fiction books, his boyfriend introduced him to Marvel movies.

Self Insert

Also Tag

May join, may just watch
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:25 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Alozia wrote:Name: Benjamin "Ben" Wilson
Occupation/Role: University student
Appearance:
Usually dresses elegantly, loves his sweaters and sweater vests. Dresses down for his journeys. Always wears glasses (is short-sighted)
Personal Belongings: two suitcases filled with clothes; some snacks and water; a baseball bat; wallet with some cash, his ID and driver's license; passport; two pairs of eyeglasses (one on him, one in his glove compartment)
Personality: approachable, non confrontational, rational, helpful
Strengths: Besides being a good studentTM, Ben is also a fairly experienced driver, having undertaken the New York City-Toronto journey a number of times. His friendly, easily approachable nature can be considered both an asset and a liability.
Weaknesses: Tends to avoid confrontation, especially in physical form, partially because he's a bookworm with a minor aversion to physical exercise. Wears glasses due to his poor eyesight, he's not blind without them, but he's not a marksman either.
Biography (two paragraphs minimum): Born and raised in NYC, Ben enjoyed a quiet, middle class childhood. Raised by a single mother (his father died when Ben was young) he was taught from an early age the importance of personal responsibility, becoming a friendly and helpful individual. Eventually he would graduate high school and, after much debate, apply for a university in Canada.

Not the one for frequent plane trips, Ben would travel to Montreal in an old station wagon with most of his humble belongings in the back. This made him a frequent visitor in Burlington, Vermont, which - while not on the most direct route to Montreal - was charming enough for Wilson to stop by every time he was in the area. During his first days in Montreal he befriended and eventually began a relationship with his neighbor and a fellow university student Laurence "Laurie" Martin.

A student of political science, Ben doesn't have a lot of insight on the new disease, but is skeptical of the claims of a "zombie virus".
Miscellaneous: is a (not so) proud owner of a used station wagon.

Reads mostly non-fiction books, his boyfriend introduced him to Marvel movies.

Self Insert

Also Tag

May join, may just watch

How, I'm literally a woman.

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:26 pm

Alozia wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Self Insert

Also Tag

May join, may just watch

How, I'm literally a woman.

You of all people should know this, San.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:27 pm

Alozia wrote:
Alozia wrote:How, I'm literally a woman.

You of all people should know this, San.

W/E
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:40 pm

Kargintinia wrote:Tag I guess

Welcome!

IC coming soon!

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:39 pm

THIS IS NOT A DRILL,

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THE IC THREAD IS

>>HERE<<

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:52 am

App. incoming.

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:53 am

Olthenia wrote:App. incoming.

I. will. be. anxiously. waiting.

Olthenia
Senator

Postby Olthenia » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:37 am

Alozia wrote:
Olthenia wrote:App. incoming.

I. will. be. anxiously. waiting.

:p

Olthenia
Senator

Postby Olthenia » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:31 am

Name: Roquayah Pearl Hoobler

Sex: Female

Occupation/Role: Rehab-clinic nurse

Appearance:Roquayah is a thoroughly average African-American woman in her late twenties. She wears her frizzy hair cut short for professional reasons, and somehow manages to look less frumpy than you’d think in a baggy hospital jersey and Converse sneakers. Her dark eyes are deeply set behind narrow lids, giving her a bright smile when pleased and a hard stare when less so. Off duty, her only concession to jewellery is a pair of slightly 70’s-ish gold hoop earrings.

Personal Belongings: Her trusty Samsung cellphone, work I.D., house keys, cherry-flavoured chapstick, handkerchief.

Personality: With an instinct for helping others – Roquayah can sometimes come off as gentle to the point of timid – especially in unfamiliar social settings. In home territory however, the newly-minted nurse is fully capable of being what her old Aunt Beulah would’ve described as ‘rakish’. She is fond of animals, particularly cats of the older, fustier sort – and holds a special place in her heart for Mariah Carey ballads and vaporwave art.

Strengths: In her heart of hearts, Roquayah prides herself on her ability to remain calm under pressure, to prioritize and focus on the facts that matter, not just matters of fact – and to be able to sift through large amounts of peripheral information to get at the important bits. The ones that’ll let her ace that test, pinpoint the right diagnosis and generally look back at her shift and know she’s been a force for good.

Weaknesses: Roquayah was raised by her parents to be uncompromising about what she wanted out of life. To a certain extent, this has translated into a certain unwillingness to bend – be it for pressure, for abuse or for sheer lack of progress. When faced with adversity, Roquayah’s first and fiercest knee-jerk reaction is not to take a step back, negotiate or investigate – but rather push harder. To some, this means the nurse from Wing II, 2nd floor of Sandford Oaks Rehab Clinic is sometimes difficult to deal with.

Biography (two paragraphs minimum): Raised by working-class parents and an on-again, off-again cat-oholic aunt in North Carolina, Roquayah wound up in Burlington three years ago pretty much by chance. Then again, with a student loan to pay off and the offer of a steady job at hand - the twenty-something nurse didn't feel like she had much of an option. As the youngest of four in a working-class household, Roquayah was often made to feel like the runt of the litter. Which, to be fair, she was—not that it stopped her from trying to have her say. While she was seldom the life of the party, young Roquayah learned early on the stark lesson that, by golly, if you wanted something – expecting it wasn’t enough. It needed working for.

With her teens behind her, the young Roquayah initially dabbled in a wide array of interests – ranging from odd jobs waiting tables and stocking shelves to improvisational theatre and mixing electronic music on her mom’s old laptop. Assisting at a local nursing home in a Raleigh suburb opened her eyes to the nursing profession however; a fact her parents were more than likely grateful for. With her schooling now a few years behind her, and a not inconsiderable student loan lurking in the back of her mind – Roquayah pounced on the first, and best, steady job offer she could find: a nursing position at the Sandford Oaks Rehab Clinic in a modest town called Burlington. She’s been a permanent resident of the town for a little over three years now, and is beginning to feel a certain sense of calm coming over her.

Is this what it feels like to actually grow up and become a chill, responsible adult?

Miscellaneous: N/A.

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:48 am

Olthenia wrote:Name: Roquayah Pearl Hoobler

Sex: Female

Occupation/Role: Rehab-clinic nurse

Appearance:Roquayah is a thoroughly average African-American woman in her late twenties. She wears her frizzy hair cut short for professional reasons, and somehow manages to look less frumpy than you’d think in a baggy hospital jersey and Converse sneakers. Her dark eyes are deeply set behind narrow lids, giving her a bright smile when pleased and a hard stare when less so. Off duty, her only concession to jewellery is a pair of slightly 70’s-ish gold hoop earrings.

Personal Belongings: Her trusty Samsung cellphone, work I.D., house keys, cherry-flavoured chapstick, handkerchief.

Personality: With an instinct for helping others – Roquayah can sometimes come off as gentle to the point of timid – especially in unfamiliar social settings. In home territory however, the newly-minted nurse is fully capable of being what her old Aunt Beulah would’ve described as ‘rakish’. She is fond of animals, particularly cats of the older, fustier sort – and holds a special place in her heart for Mariah Carey ballads and vaporwave art.

Strengths: In her heart of hearts, Roquayah prides herself on her ability to remain calm under pressure, to prioritize and focus on the facts that matter, not just matters of fact – and to be able to sift through large amounts of peripheral information to get at the important bits. The ones that’ll let her ace that test, pinpoint the right diagnosis and generally look back at her shift and know she’s been a force for good.

Weaknesses: Roquayah was raised by her parents to be uncompromising about what she wanted out of life. To a certain extent, this has translated into a certain unwillingness to bend – be it for pressure, for abuse or for sheer lack of progress. When faced with adversity, Roquayah’s first and fiercest knee-jerk reaction is not to take a step back, negotiate or investigate – but rather push harder. To some, this means the nurse from Wing II, 2nd floor of Sandford Oaks Rehab Clinic is sometimes difficult to deal with.

Biography (two paragraphs minimum): Raised by working-class parents and an on-again, off-again cat-oholic aunt in North Carolina, Roquayah wound up in Burlington three years ago pretty much by chance. Then again, with a student loan to pay off and the offer of a steady job at hand - the twenty-something nurse didn't feel like she had much of an option. As the youngest of four in a working-class household, Roquayah was often made to feel like the runt of the litter. Which, to be fair, she was—not that it stopped her from trying to have her say. While she was seldom the life of the party, young Roquayah learned early on the stark lesson that, by golly, if you wanted something – expecting it wasn’t enough. It needed working for.

With her teens behind her, the young Roquayah initially dabbled in a wide array of interests – ranging from odd jobs waiting tables and stocking shelves to improvisational theatre and mixing electronic music on her mom’s old laptop. Assisting at a local nursing home in a Raleigh suburb opened her eyes to the nursing profession however; a fact her parents were more than likely grateful for. With her schooling now a few years behind her, and a not inconsiderable student loan lurking in the back of her mind – Roquayah pounced on the first, and best, steady job offer she could find: a nursing position at the Sandford Oaks Rehab Clinic in a modest town called Burlington. She’s been a permanent resident of the town for a little over three years now, and is beginning to feel a certain sense of calm coming over her.

Is this what it feels like to actually grow up and become a chill, responsible adult?

Miscellaneous: N/A.

accepted

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:18 pm

Glad to see new players joining! Make sure to post your introductions because after those are done... plot will pick up the pace!

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:13 am

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:59 pm

Name: Donna Rochelle Feldman

Sex:Female

Occupation/Role: Chairwoman of the Vermont Department of Health

Appearance:

[b]Personal Belongings:
Government/work I.D, House Keys/Car Keys, iPhone 8, Wallet with Debit Card ($500) and $50 cash, Divers license, various types of nude lipstick, pictures of her daughter Velma

Personality: Donna is very cold and distant to her collogues in government often seeming uninterested or like a hard-ass. To people in her personal life however, she often is very caring and tends to spoil people with gifts and affection, the main victim of her adoration is her twelve year old daughter Velma.

Strengths: Donna is very good at interpreting people's emotions and desires, often using it to her advantage to see if a person has ulterior motives. Donna also is good at telling people what they want to hear so she can get what she wants

Weaknesses: Donna refuses to stop, if Donna wants something she is going to get it, or die trying. Attachment issues to her daughter

Biography (two paragraphs minimum): Donna was born on what some people may call "the bad side of Burlington" to two hard working middle class parents. from the beginning Donna always had aspirations of becoming more having been told by everyone from elementary teachers, to relatives, to her pastor, that she was a very bright young woman destined for great things. Donna would take her praise and run with it graduating from highschool with honors and going to the University of Vermont to study Virology. Donna would graduate from from UVM in 1998 at 25 years old with a PhD in Virology and would soon after be offered a position to be an assistant to a Dr. Alvin Williams a renowned local microbiologist.

Donna would study under Dr. Williams for almost three years and in that time she would develop a romantic relationship with him and marry him in 2002. After her marriage she would gain a job as a professor of Virology at her old University and reach there frim 2003-2016. During this time her and Dr. Williams would try for children for years and in 2008 she would give birth to her daughter Velma. In 2009 her husband would die in a fatal car crash and Donna would start to develop attachment issues to her daughter, constantly spoiling her in a way to numb the pain of her loss. In 2016 her late husbands brother, John Williams a state senator would successfully win the 2016 Vermont gubernatorial election and offer her the position of Chairwoman of the Vermont Department of Health to which she would accept.

Miscellaneous: Has a 12 year old daughter named Velma Bree Williams
Last edited by Free Ward Marchers on Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senator Julie Littenbaum (D-WA)
Rep. Bobby Markoe (R-IL-15)

FREE THE UYGHURS, STOP CHINA

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:59 am

Free Ward Marchers wrote:Name: Donna Rochelle Feldman

Sex:Female

Occupation/Role: Chairwoman of the Vermont Department of Health

Appearance:

[b]Personal Belongings:
Government/work I.D, House Keys/Car Keys, iPhone 8, Wallet with Debit Card ($500) and $50 cash, Divers license, various types of nude lipstick, pictures of her daughter Velma

Personality: Donna is very cold and distant to her collogues in government often seeming uninterested or like a hard-ass. To people in her personal life however, she often is very caring and tends to spoil people with gifts and affection, the main victim of her adoration is her twelve year old daughter Velma.

Strengths: Donna is very good at interpreting people's emotions and desires, often using it to her advantage to see if a person has ulterior motives. Donna also is good at telling people what they want to hear so she can get what she wants

Weaknesses: Donna refuses to stop, if Donna wants something she is going to get it, or die trying. Attachment issues to her daughter

Biography (two paragraphs minimum): Donna was born on what some people may call "the bad side of Burlington" to two hard working middle class parents. from the beginning Donna always had aspirations of becoming more having been told by everyone from elementary teachers, to relatives, to her pastor, that she was a very bright young woman destined for great things. Donna would take her praise and run with it graduating from highschool with honors and going to the University of Vermont to study Virology. Donna would graduate from from UVM in 1998 at 25 years old with a PhD in Virology and would soon after be offered a position to be an assistant to a Dr. Alvin Williams a renowned local microbiologist.

Donna would study under Dr. Williams for almost three years and in that time she would develop a romantic relationship with him and marry him in 2002. After her marriage she would gain a job as a professor of Virology at her old University and reach there frim 2003-2016. During this time her and Dr. Williams would try for children for years and in 2008 she would give birth to her daughter Velma. In 2009 her husband would die in a fatal car crash and Donna would start to develop attachment issues to her daughter, constantly spoiling her in a way to numb the pain of her loss. In 2016 her late husbands brother, John Williams a state senator would successfully win the 2016 Vermont gubernatorial election and offer her the position of Chairwoman of the Vermont Department of Health to which she would accept.

Miscellaneous: Has a 12 year old daughter named Velma Bree Williams

Accepted.

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:47 pm

ily <3

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:19 pm

Alozia wrote:ily <3

how many more people need to do their intro's before we can move on with the plot?

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:24 pm

Free Ward Marchers wrote:
Alozia wrote:ily <3

how many more people need to do their intro's before we can move on with the plot?

honestly we can just move forward now and have other players just join us without a character introduction.

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:25 pm

Alozia wrote:
Free Ward Marchers wrote:how many more people need to do their intro's before we can move on with the plot?

honestly we can just move forward now and have other players just join us without a character introduction.

ok, also sorry for the lackluster introduction of Donna, I wanted to do more with it but I haven't slept in like 2 days and couldn't focus

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Free Ward Marchers wrote:
Alozia wrote:honestly we can just move forward now and have other players just join us without a character introduction.

ok, also sorry for the lackluster introduction of Donna, I wanted to do more with it but I haven't slept in like 2 days and couldn't focus

I completely understand, I'm tired myself so I can relate

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:35 pm

I tried to keep my post relatively vague as to what is happening in the hospital, mostly because its outside Kyle's POV and he only cares about completing another mission.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:00 pm

all right, feel free to have your characters arrive at the Christmas Fair.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:31 pm

*kicks open door*

こんにちは、私の仲間のゾンビホスティング業者.

Take your time with the app, comrade.

Name: Andrew Castle
Occupation/Role: Amateur Survivalist/Birdwatcher/Blogger
Appearance:

In terms of clothing, Andrew wears a green zipped up hooded jacket with several front pockets, where he keeps his sleeves rolled up. He has a cheap digital watch on his left wrist, where he also wears dark tan pants, and hiking shoes.
Personal Belongings: Swiss Army Knife, Cell Phone, Tire Iron, Matches, Compass, Water Canteen, Flashlight, Portable Birdwatcher Journal, Ink Pen, Carton of Bandages, Antiseptic Spray, Camping Backpack and Glasses Case.
Personality: From a standpoint, Andrew is an easy-going person who just wants to be one with the trees. He is known as a local to the town, as he is mostly seen as passive. While sociable, he can still crack under some major situations, which can be disastrous, considering the unexpected events that will happen in the future. While he gives himself some pride into being a survivalist, he might not take in the major responsibility lightly, since his skills are still of an average level rather than professional.
Strengths:
- Socially Trustworthy
- Experience when traversing rural areas and general basics of surviving outdoors
- Knows how to garden for food
- Heavy Endurance
- Knows how to start a fire or two for survival purposes
Weaknesses:
- Myopia (requires glasses, or he's screwed) Might as well have his glasses duct taped to his head.
- Lack of Major Medical Knowledge/Inability to Perform Surgery or Treat Major Wounds
- Lack of Knowledge on using firearms
- Easily overwhelmed and unable to think straight by chaotic situations, when presented out of nowhere.
- Not prone to traveling/Lack of knowledge of states beyond.
Biography (two paragraphs minimum):
Andrew Castle was raised by a middle class family in the middle of New Hampshire, until they later moved to Vermont, while Andrew was still 3. Andrew was never a part of any major urban lifestyle, as he was tasked as a kid to help work with his family in their small town grocery store. Andrew was still taught in elementary to high school, until his family moved again to Manchester, Vermont while Andrew was in his junior year. Life was normal for Andrew, however while he was at ease with his life within Manchester, he still wanted to live among himself. Not as a hermit, but wanting to live among the outdoors.

After he graduated from the University of Burlington with an English major, he stayed within Burlington nearby the Centennial Woods Natural Area. His interests were more focused on the woods and nature that he admired, though he was late to the chance of being a boy scout. It took him a few years to get him some skills of a camper, but he still enjoyed the result at the end. He kept a bit of an online presence with birdwatching, which he was an avid blogger for a nature website, documenting and detailing the types of birds within the area. He is in the middle of a relationship with a girlfriend named Liz, a social activist, however one can't predict future events.

At the time before the outbreak, Andrew's parents announced they would be on a trip to Washington D.C, while Andrew stayed behind to check track of his relationship, though he promised he was visit them soon.
Miscellaneous: Theme
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse