NATION

PASSWORD

How to get your own card.

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Gujarat Parma
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

How to get your own card.

Postby Gujarat Parma » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:48 am

So my nation has a population over 3 billion. Shouldn't I have a card now? My nation did exist in November of 2019.

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 am

Gujarat Parma wrote:So my nation has a population over 3 billion. Shouldn't I have a card now? My nation did exist in November of 2019.

Well, the time that cards are made is unknown. You probably were made after the S2 cards were made.
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

The Champions League
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Champions League » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:55 am

Maybe you CTE'd at one point and weren't in NS in November, at least that's what the NS stats suggest

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:55 am

It seems that your card was not made for whatever reason during the 2nd season. This was probably a mistake made by the developers, but I don't know. Your best bet is to wait for Season 3.
Last edited by Silvedania on Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:18 am

Your nation has a refounded date on the backend meaning you CTEd at some point. Checking NewTexas’s NSHistory tool, shows that from mid-September 2019 to February 2020, you did not exist. The snapshot occurred November 28, 2019, so that explains why you have no S2 card. You’ll have to wait for S3 and maintain an active nation.

Silvedania wrote:It seems that your card was not made for whatever reason during the 2nd season. This was probably a mistake made by the developers, but I don't know. Your best bet is to wait for Season 3.

It wasn’t a mistake. His nation did not exist during the November 28th, 2019 snapshot.
Last edited by Luna Amore on Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Trading Cards