NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators: Ultimate Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

HMS NHS
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HMS NHS » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:46 pm

Recently there has been a report created by a nation RSS Columbus (who is a puppet of another nation) about the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.

The nation who created the report spent a long time in the region, gathering evidence, and talking to a few individuals through telegrams.

It is an important report, and I urge all to read it:

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rss ... id=1474212
LADY OVERSEER OF THE IMPERIAL SENATE

MINISTRY OF THE SENATE

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators

HMS NHS

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:54 pm

HMS NHS wrote:Recently there has been a report created by a nation RSS Columbus (who is a puppet of another nation) about the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.

The nation who created the report spent a long time in the region, gathering evidence, and talking to a few individuals through telegrams.

It is an important report, and I urge all to read it:

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rss ... id=1474212

As far as evidence goes, "CCD Sock Puppet declares, having investigated self, all fascism is mere role-playing and not all the fascists in the region are bad people" is not the home run you seem to think it is.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

The Moonstar
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Moonstar » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:57 pm

Y'all should just stop talking right now and leave stuff to Joco. Like even in a hypothetical case of giving benefit of doubt, it looks bad and makes me cringe.
Join or visit the South Pacific!

The Yeetusa
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Yeetusa » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:59 pm

The Moonstar wrote:Y'all should just stop talking right now and leave stuff to Joco. Like even in a hypothetical case of giving benefit of doubt, it looks bad and makes me cringe.

1. We are both government officers (I am in the lower tier and HMS is in the upper tier).

2. Joco has stated a while back that we can do what we want on the forums.

3. You're not my mom.

So no, I don't think I will.
Last edited by The Yeetusa on Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█████████
█████████
█████████

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:08 pm

I feel the defense lawyer of a really self-sabotaging client.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:13 pm

RiderSyl wrote:I feel the defense lawyer of a really self-sabotaging client.

"Shut up and let others say you deserve some sympathy"

"Nah, I think I'll make a statement, a dispatch, and send a tg that just reminds people we're insufferably annoying and sound like we have something to hide."

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:17 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:I feel the defense lawyer of a really self-sabotaging client.

"Shut up and let others say you deserve some sympathy"

"Nah, I think I'll make a statement, a dispatch, and send a tg that just reminds people we're insufferably annoying and sound like we have something to hide."

R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

The Yeetusa
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Yeetusa » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:19 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:"Shut up and let others say you deserve some sympathy"

Hmm yes, that will definitely happen in the foreseeable future.
Last edited by The Yeetusa on Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█████████
█████████
█████████

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:32 pm

The Yeetusa wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:"Shut up and let others say you deserve some sympathy"

Hmm yes, that will definitely happen in the foreseeable future.

You've got Sedge, Syl, and a few others all arguing you deserve a 15th chance and the benefit of the doubt, and you're doing your damnedest to piss them off into not caring to bother standing up for you.

So, in a way, your sarcasm is right: in the foreseeable future, it will not happen, because you're making it impossible for them.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Baedan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Baedan » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:33 pm

"We've investigated ourselves and found no evidence of wrongdoing"
baedan 1: the journal of queer nihilism

purist raiderist
aurrelius, TBH, lily, obootsma 69

"more like Basedan" - some defender idk

formerly soppy

The Yeetusa
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Yeetusa » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
The Yeetusa wrote:Hmm yes, that will definitely happen in the foreseeable future.

You've got Sedge, Syl, and a few others all arguing you deserve a 15th chance and the benefit of the doubt, and you're doing your damnedest to piss them off into not caring to bother standing up for you.

So, in a way, your sarcasm is right: in the foreseeable future, it will not happen, because you're making it impossible for them.

Am I making it worse? Maybe, but it's not by much considering most people will scream "CCD BAD" with absolutely no evidence. I have done a lot for improving my region's image (most of the mobile screenshots in Syl's imgur gallery are from me), and I am telling things as I see it, which is a lot of ignorant people who won't listen to anything we say making it near impossible for anything good to happen to my region.

EDIT: I thought you were one of the "CCD fascist raid them and their embassies" people, but apparently you're not. I shall leave now.
Last edited by The Yeetusa on Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█████████
█████████
█████████

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:43 pm

The Moonstar wrote:Y'all should just stop talking right now and leave stuff to Joco. Like even in a hypothetical case of giving benefit of doubt, it looks bad and makes me cringe.

This is probably for the best, CCD lads :)
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:46 pm

The Yeetusa wrote:EDIT: I thought you were one of the "CCD fascist raid them and their embassies" people, but apparently you're not. I shall leave now.

I mean, I kinda am, on top of having a half dozen other reasons to raid you, and having planned embassy raids against you in the past. I just sympathize with Syl too, and am glad to call your waste of the help of other stupid.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Confederation State Broadcasting
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation State Broadcasting » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:10 am

The Confederation has just elected its 5th President of the Imperial Senate. Congratulations to the Imperial Prosperity Party's President-elect Viktor McRain of The Yeetusa, who was elected following a run-off election between the Nationalist Authoritarian Party's Senator Scott Whittfield of Cryptonnia. The election period lasted 10 days, and was the most divided election in Confederation history. The Shadow Cult abstained from the final vote.

President-elect McRain's nominated cabinet can be found below:

DepartmentSenatorNation
Office of the PresidentViktor McRainThe Yeetusa
Office of the Vice-PresidentHarry BrenfortKleptocratic Maniacs
Department of FinanceJax ArcanicHellslayer
Department of Arts and CommunicationsNathan RipleyComplete and Utter Freedom
Department of DefenseKonstantin MolotovRussian States of Eurasia

Zicona
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Zicona » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:15 am

Hello, all I plan to be more active here in order to just share things that relate to the region that I feel that everyone should see. I wish you all the best of days and I will be checking back in here soon. :)
Imperial Office of Zicona
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators |President of SUF
Long Live the Revolution

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Ultimate CCD Quiz (5th B'Day Celebration): ANSWERS

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:31 am

Back in December, I hosted a big quiz to celebrate the CCD's 5th Birthday. Some months later, I finally got around to marking all the submissions. I thought some trivia might be interesting for public consumption.

Congratulations to HMS NHS, who scored the highest mark of 17/25!

There was a tie for dead last, too, between Golden Impirial Utopia and MineLegotia and Equestria, with 7/25 each.

Some other interesting stats: Question 10 was the easiest question, with every participant scoring correctly on it, while Question 18 was the hardest, with every participant scoring incorrectly on it.

HMS NHS guessed Question 20 correctly and received the 5 bonus points; if they hadn't, the winner would have been West Heisen, who scored 13/25.

Congratulations to all participants! This truly was an ultimate quiz!

(1) Let's start with an easy one: When was the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators founded?
A) 27 November 2014
B) 26 November 2016
C) 24 November 2015
D) 25 November 2015

Five birthday parties so far, and counting!

(2) In 2016, the Confederation was occupied by raiders. Which feared organisation did these marauders serve?
A) Lily
B) The Black Hawks
C) DEN
D) The Wolf Clan

The RMB has never looked worse! But DEN was destroyed shortly after the Liberation of the Confederation on 1st February 2016 (not to be confused with Security Council Resolution #263 "Liberate Confederation of Corrupt Dictators").

(3) Over the years, how many different forms has the Confederation Government taken?
A) 2
B) 3
C) 4
D) 5
E) 6

(1) Confederation High Council, (2) Multinational Advisory Committee, (3) Supreme Council/Civil Congress, (4) Imperial Council/Imperial Senate

(4) Which region is traditionally the Confederation's longest standing adversary?
A) 10000 Islands
B) Europe
C) The North Pacific
D) The Pacific

It's Europe folks, but you could certainly be forgiven for thinking either TNP or XKI. The rivalry stemmed initially from Jocospor's early stints in the WA, when a repeal was made against Imperium Anglorum's legislation banning secret treaties. Does that still exist? Idk, we've moved on (...maybe...).

(5) Informally, Imperial historians consider the Confederation to have lived through a "Golden Age". Under which Confederation leader did this Golden Age occur?
A) Sir Walter Memmon HCF KOSH, Viceroy of the Confederation
B) Mr Heinricus Haas, Viceroy of the Confederation
C) Sir Aleksandr Ivanov HCF HCIL, the Mouth and Will of the Confederation
D) Mr Vanja Nikolas, Chairman of the Committee

Fairly obvious one. Memmon is the longest serving CCD leader and increased the Confederation to a max population of 869. Impressive, to say the least! Fun fact: the longest serving CCD national leader is Hunteth Veredon HCF HCIL KOSH of Valerox, currently Lord Secretary of the Ministry of Foriegn Affairs.

(6) How many inter-regional wars has the Confederation fought AND won?
A) 1
B) 2
C) 3
D) 4

(1) Yorktown Aristocracy (2016)(later Yorktown Federation; now defunct), [region]The New Mapper's Union[/region] (2017-18)(archived).

(7) Of the following nations, which held the best diplomatic relations with Jocospor (and, by extension, the Confederation) in 2018?
A) Mikeswill
B) North East Somerset
C) Queen Yuno
D) Siwale

It was indeed Queen Yuno! (Although she might deny it now...?)

(8) True or false: Shrewllamaland has been ejected from the World Assembly.
True
False

Never! But a very young Jocospor was...for WA multi-ing...err...anyway

(9) The Confederation has its own brand of champagne. What inspired the name of this brand?
A) A real champagne brand
B) Painters
C) Scientists
D) Answer (B) AND Answer (C)
E) Answer (A) AND Answer (B)

"Monet & Chardin" is brand CCD, inspired by the real-life "Moët & Chandon" and the painters Claude Monet and Jean-Baptiste-Siméon Chardin. "Monet & Chardin" sounds so convincing that it even tripped up members of the WA during a past vote!

(10) What real-life sci-fi setting has served as inspiration to the Confederation across these five years?
A) Battlestar Galactica
B) Star Wars
C) Stargate
D) Star Trek: The Next Generation

Imperial Senate...Imperial Empire...emperors getting ressurected... Need I say more?

(11) True or False: The Confederation has held inter-regional sports events.
True
False

During its 3rd Birthday celebrations, the Confederation did hold a small inter-regional Olympics.

(12) The flag of Jocospor, and its Confederation variant, are renowned across NationStates. What does the wreath on both represent?
A) The prosperity of the nation and its region
B) It is a wreath of wattle, and wattle is the national flower of Jocospor
C) It symbolises forced growth; just as the gardener watches over their garden, so too does the state watch over their people and drive them to be better
D) All of the above
E) None of the above

Mandated: All Imperial Citizens will DO BETTER!!

(13) At its peak, how many endorsements did the Confederation's Office of the High Delegate to the World Assembly have?
A) 214
B) 216
C) 218
D) 220
E) 221
F) 223

Quite a feat, if I do say so. (NB. Some information came to light after the quiz was conducted suggesting the number may even have been 224. In any case, this is the "correct" answer in the context of the quiz.)

(14) In the early days of Confederation Coverage, an Imperial tour was conducted. It saw the Emperor of Jocospor visit the 15 largest nations each day. Which of the following nations was NOT visited?
A) ElectronicArts
B) Nu Swabia
C) A Painted Pony
D) None of the Above

ElectronicArts is the largest nation in the Confederation to date. We're honoured to have older NationStates players amongst our youthful ranks!

(15) Concerning the February Snap, which party/parties does/do Jocospor blame the most?
A) Itself
B) The Chuck
C) Riakou
D) Answer (A) AND Answer (B)
E) Answer (B) AND Answer (C)

:(

(16) True or False: Jocospor has left the Confederation.
True
False

Ahh... :D

(17) As a follow-up to Question 16, if so, how many times?
A) Once
B) Twice
C) Thrice
D) Thrice+Once (four times)
E) Trick question. Jocospor has never left the Confederation.

LOOK THE SECOND TIME WAS AN ACCIDENT!! First time I CTEd, second time I clicked on a surprisingly deceptive recruitment telegram at about 3 in the morning. Needless to say, I did not remain in my new home long!

(18) Of the Imperial Council, who secretly enjoys Inquisitional Hearings the most?
A) The Mouth and Will of the Emperor, Sir Aleksandr Ivanov HCF HCIL KOSH
B) The Lord of Loathing, Sir Heelain Curronfold HCF
C) The Lord Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sir Hunteth Veredon HCF
D) The Lord Overseer of the Ministry of the Senate, Sir Victor Watson HCS

Oh, he lovessss them, he does indeedy! *bares fangs*

(19) Before it was raided, the penal region of Vangmar was infamously known for its what?
A) Forced labour camps
B) Barren wastes
C) Western views of Jocospor
D) Salt mines
E) All of the above

While all these things are true of Vangmar, its the salt mines that dissidents keep on coming back for.

(20 [BONUS: 5 points]) Following the failed Operation 84, Jocospor in fact infiltrated which branch of The North Pacific's government? (!!)
A) The Ministry of Home Affairs
B) The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
C) The Ministry of Communications
D) The Ministry of Radio
E) The Ministry of Culture
F) The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
G) The Ministry of Cards
H) It’s a trick question! Jocospor DIDN’T infiltrate TNP following Operation 84

I spent a very brief amount of time as Canibull working under Minister Gorundu. I assisted in publishing an article, in which CCD got a mention (hehe! How predictable of me!). All in all, it was a nice experience, one in which I got to see friendlier sides of my critics.
Last edited by Jocospor on Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

HMS NHS
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HMS NHS » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:05 am

Jocospor wrote:Back in December, I hosted a big quiz to celebrate the CCD's 5th Birthday. Some months later, I finally got around to marking all the submissions. I thought some trivia might be interesting for public consumption.

Congratulations to HMS NHS, who scored the highest mark of 17/25!

There was a tie for dead last, too, between Golden Impirial Utopia and MineLegotia and Equestria, with 7/25 each.

Some other interesting stats: Question 10 was the easiest question, with every participant scoring correctly on it, while Question 18 was the hardest, with every participant scoring incorrectly on it.

HMS NHS guessed Question 20 correctly and received the 5 bonus points; if they hadn't, the winner would have been West Heisen, who scored 13/25.

Congratulations to all participants! This truly was an ultimate quiz!

Me? I won? I have been here for little under a year, and I beat all of those other long time people. Wow. What an honour.

GIU, I am going to hold this over you.... you count on it.

I thank the eternal Jocospor for hosting a brilliant quiz.

Hail the Confederation!
LADY OVERSEER OF THE IMPERIAL SENATE

MINISTRY OF THE SENATE

HMS NHS

Confederation State Broadcasting
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation State Broadcasting » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:22 pm

NOTICE: The Lady Overseer of the Ministry of the Senate has called an election for 6th President of the Imperial Senate for 14th May 2021.

Nova Occidens
Political Columnist

Founded: May 29, 2021
Ex-Nation

Confederation Economic Report: December 2021

Postby Nova Occidens » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:57 pm

Confederation Economic Report
December 2021
This is a report compiled by the Department of Finance giving an overview of state of the economy of Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, as it stands at the end of December 2021, with the scope of data analysed extending from December 1 to December 31. It is being posted on this forum quite late in January 2022 due to communicative difficulties or something.

A general rating of the CCD's economic productive efficiency is given by the Krugman-Greenspan Business Outlook Index.

Krugman-Greenspan Business Outlook Index:
Growth since December 1:
+1.19%

The Confederation's economy has displayed a steady upswing, confirming Department hopes that late November's turnaround would be sustained. Member nations are encouraged to take full advantage of this growth through increased interregional trade and investment.

Average GDP displayed strong growth over the month, increasing 5.44% at a generally steady rate, and is projected to rise to 954.1 trillion flamas by the end of January 2022. GDP growth was likely driven by an increase of consumer and business demand in light of the festive season, particularly for large quantities of Monet & Chardin.

The same positive trajectory was exhibited by GRP growth, which spiked in accordance with population fluctuations but overall is increasing. While real GRP only grew by 0.3% over December, it is expected to grow at an increased rate in January 2022 based on the trends of other economic indicators.

Employment has stagnated, with the Labor Force Participation Rate remaining largely constant throughout the month and falling overall by 0.15%. November's peak Income Equality was not surpassed, with the Marx-Engels Emancipation Scale falling by 1.31% over December. These factors indicate that the recent upswing in economic activity has largely been to the benefit of investors and businesses rather than the working class.

Stock Market
The CSM, across all companies, rose in value in December; this is regarded by the Department as both a cause and effect of the recent boom period. The values of investment portfolios have overall changed as follows:

InvestorGain/Loss (Flamas)% Change
Government of Deman Kalan+1651+15.9
Government of Golden Impirial Utopia+5+1.75
Central Imperial Direktorate of Jocospor+534+5.13
Government of Minelegotipony+5833+55.1
Bob Wallace of Nova Occidens+93+6.19
Institute for Industrial Reconstruction of Ridnez+1191+7.77
Government of Vicotis Kor+495+5.33

Summary
The Confederation has come a long way in 2021, facing both great challenges and great successes. A compilation of Average National GDP, over the period it has been tracked by the Department, shows the impact of the harrowing recession which wracked our region. Though our nations are not yet as rich as they were before, recovery has begun.

Gross Regional Product tells a different tale: growth in face of countless setbacks and falls. Our Confederation together is a mighty force, and we weathered recession and war to keep the regional economy expanding. While it has stagnated in recent times, experience shows that the Confederation will endure and prosper.

As always, the ideologies and doctrines employed by the plethora diverse member states of our region have shifted with the times. Perhaps in light of the crises we faced and the frequent need for strong government action, Planned economies had grown the most by the end of 2021 to form to comprise over a third of CCD nations, while the Mixed economy remained the overall most popular choice at just over half. While the Market economy's share of the pie has been shrinking, it is still the way of life for over a tenth of the Confederation.

However these proportions may shift in 2022, one thing is for sure: we are a mighty force when all united around the flag of our one great region.

Hail the Confederation!

Publication of the Department of Finance

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:44 am

The Republic of Allied States seemed like a nice, democratic region with a WA-involved Delegate, a short but strong corpus, a light Roman theme and a constitutional, republican separation of powers. It is wholeheartedly disappointing to witness their dissolution and merger into the CCD, an infamous alliance which stands for very few of these things.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Cappedore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cappedore » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:37 pm

Tinhampton wrote:The Republic of Allied States seemed like a nice, democratic region with a WA-involved Delegate, a short but strong corpus, a light Roman theme and a constitutional, republican separation of powers. It is wholeheartedly disappointing to witness their dissolution and merger into the CCD, an infamous alliance which stands for very few of these things.

I wholeheartedly agree with Tinhampton here.

As somebody who worked a great deal with Civitas during our days in the Union of Allied States, I always believed that he would create a region that would advocate for democracy, equal rights, and respect for all. His recent move to CCD is concerning to say the least, and my new region of Amaranth will soon be publicly opposed to this move.

My scepticism of Civitas' close relationship with CCD contributed to many factors and led me to leave the Republic of Allied States and create my own region - to oppose the kind of doctrines regions such as CCD promote.
- Legislator and current Minister of Culture in The East Pacific.
- Former President, Deputy Prime Minister, Senator, and socialite of the Union of Allied States.
- 18 year old Brit with too many aspirations.
- Member of the Labour Party (UK).
- A fan of Clement Attlee.
Minister of Culture - The East Pacific
(Please acknowledge that what I say, promote, endorse, or oppose are NOT official positions of WAA in TEP unless explicitly stated otherwise.)
President Austin Merrill | Vice President Cleveland Durand | Chancellor Maya Murray

Scottish Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: May 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Scottish Republic » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:25 pm

Cappedore wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:The Republic of Allied States seemed like a nice, democratic region with a WA-involved Delegate, a short but strong corpus, a light Roman theme and a constitutional, republican separation of powers. It is wholeheartedly disappointing to witness their dissolution and merger into the CCD, an infamous alliance which stands for very few of these things.

I wholeheartedly agree with Tinhampton here.

As somebody who worked a great deal with Civitas during our days in the Union of Allied States, I always believed that he would create a region that would advocate for democracy, equal rights, and respect for all. His recent move to CCD is concerning to say the least, and my new region of Amaranth will soon be publicly opposed to this move.

My scepticism of Civitas' close relationship with CCD contributed to many factors and led me to leave the Republic of Allied States and create my own region - to oppose the kind of doctrines regions such as CCD promote.

I have to agree with you my Friend. CCD is nothing but bad news. My Region, Saltea also opposes this move
Co-Founder of Saltea

Nova Occidens
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Occidens » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:45 am

Statement on the Treaty of Luna
28/06/22

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is proud to announce the signing of the Treaty of Luna with Consul William Hammond of The Civitas Islands, officially merging the Republic of Allied States with the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators. We welcome this new era for the Confederation, and look forward to even greater heights of prosperity, new blood, new talent, and new passion.

The Imperial Senate in particular will see its halls expanding to ever greater frontiers of representation, sending a powerful message of democracy and free political thought. Representatives from the former Republic of Allied States are encouraged to participate in the Imperial Senate to the fullest extent, per the arrangements of the Treaty of Luna.

To commemorate this momentous treaty, Lady Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dame Aurora Spencer HCS HCIL COSH SU of Nova Occidens, shall be embarking on a tour of select Confederation embassy regions alongside recently-elected 10th President of the Imperial Senate, The Hon. Andrew III Hazelwood of Golden Impirial Utopia. Dame Aurora and President Hazelwood hope not only to celebrate this step forward together, but also to strengthen bonds with allies abroad. An comprehensive itinerary of the tour shall be released in due course.

The Confederation is committed to securing inter-regional advantages for all its embassy regions, as well as spreading productive, safe and sensible ideologies.

Hail the Confederation!

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Nova Occidens on Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xatu the Great
Attaché

Founded: Jun 20, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Xatu the Great » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:27 am

RAS walking to the super great region of CCD
Ex- foreign affairs, ex-guardian of Gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks
Port Blood +1946
Blood Wine +1855
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
anonymous:Does anyone, other than Port Blood, know the Legend of Port Blood?
Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus

Nova Occidens
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Occidens » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:42 am

Itinerary of Interregional Tour
1/07/22

The Ministry is pleased to announce its itinerary pertaining to the inter-regional tour of Lady Secretary Dame Aurora Spencer HCS HCIL COSH SU and The Hon. Sen. Andrew III Hazelwood, President of the Imperial Senate.

From 1 July to 21 July 2022, the Secretary and President will tour to six (6) Confederation embassy regions, whereby they will strengthen and develop inter-regional ties. These regions are Vangmar II, Republic of Allied States, The Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, Kavonia, Kartakis, and Union of Allied States.

The Secretary and President will spend time in the national capitals of Vangmar, Handal Ands, Estovlaka, Montora, Phillippeland and South Waterford, and also meet with regional leaders and delegates.

The Ministry is confident that this tour – the first of many more to come – shall be a resounding success for both the Confederation and its allies.

A full itinerary is listed below:

1 July: Depart Blue Harbour, Jocospor, Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, aboard Imperial Jocospite Ship Molestein.

2 July: Arrive Vangmar, Vangmar II. Summit with His Excellency Umar Mossa HCIL, Governor-General of Vangmar, Security Complex 2Q. Tour of Zone 5.

3 July: Depart Vangmar, Vangmar II.

4 July: Arrive Luxich Chist Grontier, Handal Ands, Republic of Allied States (RAS). Summit with President Henrik Litzinger. Engage with RAS member nations and promote the Treaty of Luna.

7 July: Depart Handal Ands, Republic of Allied States.

8 July: Arrive Berlin, Estovlaka, The Alliance of Absolute Monarchs. Summit with Emperor Albrecht III von Schaarloon, Chancellor Victor Jenisch and other senior authorities. Tour of region to strengthen relations between member nations and the Confederation.

10 July: Depart Estovlaka, The Alliance of Absolute Monarchs.

11 July: Arrive Montora, Kavonia. Tour of region to strengthen relations between member nations and the Confederation.

14 July: Depart Montora, Kavonia.

15 July: Arrive Port Royal, Phillippeland, Kartakis. Summit with Camélia Richard. Tour of region to strengthen relations between member nations and the Confederation.

17 July: Depart Phillippeland, Kartakis.

18 July: Arrive: Potsdam, South Waterford, Union of Allied States. Summit with General Harman Teasedale. Tour of region to strengthen relations between member nations and the Confederation.

20 July: Depart South Waterford, Union of Allied States.

21 July: Return Blue Harbour, Jocospor, Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.

Hail the Confederation!
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Nova Occidens on Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay