NATION

PASSWORD

International Broadcasting Alliance| PrEx. Catalogue (IC)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
International Broadcasting Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 29, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

International Broadcasting Alliance| PrEx. Catalogue (IC)

Postby International Broadcasting Alliance » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:32 pm

International Broadcasting Alliance Arts & Culture Division
Programme Exchange Catalogue

Please do not post on this thread until your show has been accepted on the Arts & Culture thread!

Culture – set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that define a group of people, such as the people of a particular region.

The International Broadcasting Alliance’s Arts and Culture Division is dedicated to promote, enhance, and develop home-grown film and television broadcasting, showcasing the talents of our member broadcasters and expanding their internal markets.

Currently, the Arts and Culture Division operates the Programme Exchange Catalogue, where broadcasters and channels can display their shows for broadcasting and purchasing in distinct markets. The Programme Exchange Catalogue will also work towards establishing special awards and commissions sponsored by the Arts and Culture Division to reward and encourage quality programming towards our Television Arts & Sciences Awards, to be held later during the year. For this reason, any program first broadcast by any Full IBA member is automatically considered for any grants and/or awards sponsored by the Arts & Culture Division unless this is explicitly rejected.

CATALOGUE FORMS

When you have been accepted on the Arts & Culture thread, you must go into more detail about your show in the Programme Exchange thread. Broadcasters from across the Mutliverse will then be able to contact you about broadcasting your show in their nation. Alternatively, you are free to TG nations/contact them on Twitter or on the Arts & Culture thread to accept the rights to broadcast their show.

You will be able to find examples below these forms by Britonisea - keep scrolling! Also, please gain permission before adding random broadcasters under the "Broadcasting Your Show" information!

Below are three different types of forms. Please make sure that you are filling in the correct form;

Fictional Shows
If your show is fictional (ie there is a scriptwriter who creates ideas and there is an overall narrative arc that has a beginning, climax and end) this is the form that you must fill out. Great examples of this are telenovelas, multi-season dramas such as Game of Thrones or short 3-10 episode one-off dramas. This can also apply to soap operas such as Neighbours and EastEnders. One could argue shows such as The Only Way is Essex could also be put here as it is highly dramaticised.

NOTE: Wherever there is [text in square brackets], unless it is code, please make sure you catch all of them and fill them out accordingly.

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][b][size=200][Name of Show][/size][/b]
[i]Produced by [b][nation][Nation's Full Name][/nation][/b][/i][hr][/hr]
[img]Image_Link_for_Your_Show.png[/img]
[i]Official Logo[/i][/align]

[b][align=center][size=150]Details for [Name of Show][/size][/align][/b]

[b][size=120][i]Production Details[/i][/size][/b]
[list][*][b]Broadcasting Channel(s):[/b]
[*][b]Production Company:[/b]
[*][b]Executive Producer(s):[/b]
[*][b]Producer(s):[/b]
[*][b]Director(s):[/b]
[*][b]Picture Format:[/b]
[*][b]Camera setup:[/b][/list]

[b][size=120][i]Show Details[/i][/size][/b]
[list][*][b]Type of Programme:[/b]
[*][b]Average Running time:[/b]
[*][b]Language(s):[/b]
[*][b]Number of Seasons:[/b]
[*][b]Number of Episodes:[/b]
[*][b]Release Date(s):[/b][/list]

[b][size=120][i]Other Information[/i][/size][/b]
[list][*][b]Main/Reccuring Cast:[/b] [Name of Actor] as [i][Name of Character][/i]
[*][b]Other Cast:[/b]
[*][b]Theme Tune/Opening Theme:[/b]
[*][b]Summary of Show (up to 250 words) below;[/b]
[align=center][quote][i]Summary here[/i][/quote][/align][/list]

[size=120][i]Other Information[/i][/size]
[b]Countries Broadcasting the Show;[/b]
[list=1][*][b][Your Nation][/b] (Broadcaster)
[*][b][Another Nation?][/b] (their Broadcaster)[/list][/box]

[size=200]Season 1[/size]
[box][size=150]Episode 1[/size]
[b]Written By:[/b] [Name of Scriptwriter]
[i][Up to 500 words synopsis of episodic breakdown][/i][hr][/hr][size=150]Episode 2[/size]
[i][Up to 500 words synopsis of episodic breakdown][/i]
[ADD MORE OR DELETE IF NEEDED][/box]

[size=200]Season 2 [DELETE IF NOT NEEDED][/size]
[box][size=150]Episode 1[/size]
[i][Up to 500 words synopsis of episodic breakdown][/i][hr][/hr][size=150]Episode 2[/size]
[i][Up to 500 words synopsis of episodic breakdown][/i][/box]

Non-Fictional Shows
If your show is non-fictional (ie it responds to real-life current events, there is not a set script) this is the form that you must fill out. Great examples of this are music competitions such as The X Factor or Melodifestivalen or documentaries. You are allowed to have episodic breakdowns which you can snatch from the form above and put it at the end of this form. Though you don't have to go into a lot of detail as non-fictional shows usually have a lot of episodes that don't have much of a storyline.

NOTE: Wherever there is [text in square brackets], unless it is code, please make sure you catch all of them and fill them out accordingly.

[i]Produced by [b][nation][Nation's Full Name][/nation][/b][/i][hr][/hr]

[*][b]Distributor(s)/Studios::[/b]
[*][b]Producer(s):[/b]
[*][b]Director(s):[/b]
[*][b]Picture Format:[/b]
[*][b]Camera setup:[/b][/list]

[list][*][b]Type of Programme:[/b]
[*][b]Running time:[/b]
[*][b]Language(s):[/b]
[*][b][If a serial] Episodes:[/b]
[*][b]Release Date(s):[/b][/list]

[list][*][b]Main/Reccuring Cast:[/b]
[*][b]Theme Tune/Opening Theme:[/b]
[*][b]Summary of Show (up to 750 words) below;[/b]

One-Off Events/Special Broadcasts
If your show is a one-off event (such as a Royal Wedding, a Coronation, or Funeral), A cultural event (such as live footage of a carnival, jubilees, a national concert, celebrations of national days etc) or a sports tournaments goes here.

[i]Hosted by [b][nation][Nation's Full Name][/nation][/b][/i][hr][/hr]

[*][b]Distributor(s)/Studios:[/b]
[*][b]Picture Format:[/b][/list]

[list][*][b]Type of Cultural Event:[/b]
[*][b]Expected Duration of Show:[/b]
[*][b]Event Start Date:[/b]
[*][b]Event End Date:[/b] [If the same as Start Date, delete this option]
[*][b]Language(s):[/b][/list]

[list][*][b]Host/Presenters:[/b]
[*][b]Summary of Show (up to 1,000 words) below;[/b]

If you need any help, please TG or DM Achaean Republic or Malta Comino Gozo
Last edited by International Broadcasting Alliance on Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
International Broadcasting Alliance
A broadcasting union.
Current council members: Achaean Republic, Britonisea, Illdonya, Llalta, Natanya, Pemecutan, and Ugunnustan

Hafamarimyht
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hafamarimyht » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:57 pm

Poster/Slogan/Logo: Image
Translation: Bouncing Bouncing Elephants
Country Name: Hafamarimët
Broadcasting Channel(s): TV2 (operated by TVH)
Genre: [X]Fiction [X]Non-Fiction
Genre Type: Children's show; puppetry; animation (rarely; generally used as a time filler)
Running time: 23-28 minute episodes
Language(s): Hafamari; English dub available, will work with your broadcaster to create dubs in any language desired
Release date: 1972-present
[If a serial] Episodes: 4142

Camera setup: Multicam
Picture Format: 4:3 (until 2013); 14:9/16:9

Executive Producer(s): Žïšïč Račöj
Producer(s): Over 60 people have produced various episodes.
Distributor(s): TVH (1972-1989); HPTV (1989-2005); HafTV (2005-2020); TVH (2021-)
Head Screenwriter(s): Hunsi Čuda (1972-2016); Duha Vnajtpink (2017-)
Current Cast: Pjena Sarëm, Nelrïnt Rid, Gajeh Lëmičir, Nojëm Tehbink, Zahevan Pïnrïnd, Lïnumeda Čebajo, Sïndë B. Nupëh, Fïnelgë Pnuvmobega; various guests and children
Theme Song/Opening Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=59&v=mG ... e=youtu.be

Countries Broadcasting the Show
Hafamarimët
Oqmet
Last edited by Hafamarimyht on Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WV19: 23rd (27pts)
WV24: 34th (9pts)
WV26: 34th (28 pts)
WV27: 31st (27 pts)
WV28: 28th (21 pts)
WV30: 18th (39 pts)
WV34: DQ
WV82: 24th (18 pts)
WV86: 21st (99pts)
WV87: 9th (160pts)
WV88: 19th (121pts)
WV90: 26th (81pts)
WV91: 15th (117pts)
WV96: 17th (134pts)
WV99: 11th (158pts)
WV100: 16th in SF/DNQ
WV109: 18th (71pts)
WV110: 8th (156pts)
WV111: 7th (196pts)
WV112: 8th (146pts)

WHF5: 8th (16pts)
WHF11: 22nd (3pts)
WHF13: 24th (5pts)
WHF56: 20th (6pts)
WHF57: 8th (18pts)
WHF59: 10th (13pts)
WHF73: 2nd (22pts)

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Non Fictional: Vha Mehlodhivestoile

Postby Britonisea » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:36 pm

Vha Mehlodhivestoile
Produced by United Republic of Britonisea

Official Logo (-2021)

Details for Vha Mehlodhivestoile

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Brityunik Vefecosoin Cairkovoin [BVC]
  • Distributor(s)/Studios: BVC Studios (2016-)
  • Executive Producer(s): Jason McPhearson (2016-2017) Lewis Schmit (2018-)
  • Producer(s): Winter Botham (2016-), Ciara Langley (2016-2017), Christopher Dean-Cross (2017-2019), George Summers (2018-), Garaint Fisham (2018-2020) Grace Alexander (2020-)
  • Director(s): Ben Ghost (2016-2019), Fiona Beckham (2016-2018), Jayden Lyons (2018-), Kiain Bruce (2019-2021), Maisie Smith-Buckingham (2021-)
  • Picture Format: 16:9
  • Camera setup: Multicamera (Studio)

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Music Competition
  • Running time: 90 minutes (Semi-Final), 120 minutes (Battle Stage), 150 minutes (Grand Final)
  • Language(s): English [Commentary also available in Britonish and French]
  • [If a serial] Episodes: 5 Episodes per season (5 seasons), 6 episodes (for the sixth season)
  • Release Date(s): 2016-2020 already released, 2021 Season releases 6th March - 24 April

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Hosts: Ivy Fletcher (2016), Tess Philippa, Xavier Jorge, Mini Surrey North (2017), Evangeline Hope, Santiago Carillion (2018), Elias Auvergne-Lancey, James Edwards, Ella Estelle (2019), Mini Surrey North, Cole Heiman, Theodore Faucheux (2020), Lucie Dagenham, Frida Grover, Emmanuel Taylor, Jordan Basset, Matt Evans (2021)
  • Other Cast: Participants such as the winners; Mini Surrey North (2016), Mehkl Maddox-Ajax (2017), Taron Woods (2018), Alyxhia Willis (2019), Kelsey Banques (2020)
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: Theme of Vha Mehlodhivestoile (Audiomachine - Wildfire)
  • Summary of Show (up to 750 words) below;
    With over 20 broadcasters already broadcasting Vha Mehlodhivestoile, this year we wanted to work with the IBA to make the nation's largest and most anticipated music competition even better, truly hitting at our slogan for the show, We Are International. The show is a highly successful format, bringing in an audience of 18 million households in Britonisea making it the largest event of the year with many millions more watching the show throughout both Novapax and the wider WorldVision and World Hit Festival community. Producing no less than four WorldVision winners and a World Hit Festival winner, in its rather short lifespan, the telespectacular is not short of talent and a real feast for the eyes of those who watch it.

BVC made little changes to the voting system for the 2020 edition and how the votes are revealed during each live show. The voting split remains the same as it was for the past four years (25:25:50) with the Britonish Jury having a say making up 25% of the vote, the BritonishTelevotes will make up 25% of the votes while the international juries will make up the remainder of the votes. Nations across the multiverse have taken a keen interesting in participating in Vha Mehlodhivestoile with several of them broadcasting live in their own countries. BVC has stated that a maximum of eight international juries will be allowed to vote during the Semi-Finals of Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2020. BVC thought that the ranges between the international juries were very small compared to that of the Britonish Juries’ because the Britonish Juries’ votes are distributed in a different way to that of the televotes and the international votes. BVC will keep its 2019 way of collecting votes [12, 10, 7, 5, 3, 2, 1, 0] which separates first place and last place more than it did in 2018 (three points larger gap) while also making 1st and 2nd place more grouped together along with 3rd and 4th together and 5th and below.

In the Grand Final, all twelve acts must perform their songs live. Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2020 viewers will be able to vote for their favourite act from the start of the show until the lines close minutes after the International Jury votes come through. BVC was fairly happy that 11 international juries participated in Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2018 and the 13 that participated in 2019. In Phase 1, the International Jury will vote for their ten favourite songs using the WorldVision Song Contest scoring system [12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1], with their 11th and 12th favourite songs receiving 0 points. This year, there will also be the inclusion of the ABEN Jury, which is a mixture of professionals from Aloquirbe and Britonisea (who didn’t make up the Jury before), Estogium and Nightom. After all the International Juries have voted, in Phase 2, we will then travel around Britonisea to find out the results of the Televote. Britonisea’s televotes will be split based on how many nations have voted - with Britonisea making up a minimum of 40% of the total vote [((number of nations voting) - 40%) Rounded to the nearest whole number]. Vha Mehlodhivestoile has predetermined the voting areas.

Other Information
Countries Broadcasting the Show (order of first broadcast);
  1. Britonisea [BVC] (2016-)
  2. Estogium [BVC] (2016-)
  3. Nightom [BVC] (2016-)
  4. Aloquirbe [BVC] (2016-)
  5. Ekoz [BVC Regional] (2017-)
  6. Taeseon [BVC Regional] (2017-)
  7. Togonistan [Lucky 7] (2018-)
  8. Axuva [WEN, BVC International] (2019) [TPNB-X] (2020-)
  9. Belgaam [TBS] (2019-)
  10. Besen [BSB2] (2019-2020)
  11. Izmedu [RTI] (2019-)
  12. Kalosia [BVC International] (2019-)
  13. Lachana [TBS] (2019-2020)
  14. Llalta [BVC International] (2019-2020) [LBN] (2021-)
  15. Mercedini [ENM4] (2019-)
  16. Nekoni [NTR2] (2019-)
  17. New Activia [TBS] (2019-2020)
  18. Todlichebujoku [ÜRL] (2019-) [VV-TÖBUK] (2020-)
  19. Worldwide YouTube Link (2019-2020)
  20. Achaean Republic [ÜRL] (2020-)
  21. Beepee [BONC] (2020-)
  22. Electrum [ENN1] (2020-)
  23. Natanya [NTV] (2020-)
  24. Plangainer [PBG] (2020-)
  25. Polkopia [PMRN] (2020-)
  26. Scotatrova [SSTR] (2020-)
  27. Talvezout [TRT] (2020-)
  28. Carrelie [CarrelieOne/Four] (2021-)
Last edited by Britonisea on Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2014

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:36 pm

Guardian
(Sang Penjaga)

Produced by Pemecutan

Official Logo

Details for Guardian

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): GBC-2 (GBC)
  • Production Company: Mandala Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Ngurah Artha Wiguna, Satya Adi Perdana
  • Producer(s): Ayu Setyarini, Adi Putra Laksmana, Pandu Arisatya
  • Director(s): Pandu Arisatya, Komang Tri Lestari
  • Picture Format: 1080i (HDTV)
  • Camera setup: Multi camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Television Series
  • Average Running time: 42 - 43 minutes
  • Language(s): Indonesian and Hanacaraka (with English subtitle)
  • Number of Seasons: 3
  • Number of Episodes: 60
  • Release Date(s):
    25 April - 5 September 2018 (Season 1 - 1776 Pawukon)
    21 November 2018 - 3 April 2019 (Season 2 - 1777 Pawukon)
    19 June - 30 October 2019 (Season 3 - 1778 Pawukon)
    15 January - 27 May 2020 (Season 4 - 1779 Pawukon)
    12 August - 23 December 2020 (Season 5 - 1780 Pawukon)

Other Information
  • Main Cast:
    Bagus Putra Ananda as Wahyu
    Dewa Putu Rai Satya as Damar/Daksa
    Komang Ayu Ratna Dewi as Utari/Uttara
    Yudha Premana as Pandu/Pascima
    Ketut Ayu Purnami as Purnami/Purwasih (demoted to Guest Cast in season 2, not comeback after season 2)
    Gede Palguna Wibawa as Gandaru
    Chandra Ayu Lestari as Wiranti/Purwani (Guest Cast in Season 2 and Main in Season 3 onwards)
  • Reccuring Cast:
    Nyoman Trisna Widnyana as Eka/Ersanya
    Satya Laksana as Mahesa/Mahesora
    Sarah Sidartha as Ratri/Neriti
    Satrya Lesmana as Angga/Wayabi
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: Guardian Opening Song
    (We Won't Be Falling - Xueran Chen)
  • Summary of Show (up to 250 words) below;
    The series revolved around the life of Wahyu, an average salary man, who's got stuck in a strange incident which drag him into contact with the Guardians. There are 8 guardians in the world where each of them specifically guard the gate of the 8 directions. Plotlines typically revolved around underworld creatures who make a mess in human world where the Guardians have to killed and Wahyu is always there to witness everything. The show's narrative launched with Wahyu's sudden contact with one of underworld creature who being chase by Daksa, Guardian of the South. He witnessed how Daksa fight the creature and slayed it which make him falling unconscious. That first contact open a new and bizarre situation for Wahyu who seems to be always being chase or targeted by the creatures.

Other storylines throughout the series includes the relationship between Wahyu and Daksa, which developed into more than just a friend, the Guardians background and their secret identities and about the rage of the underworld. After the death of Purwasih, Guardian of the East, they have to seek her replacement while fighting the insurgence flows of underworld creatures who wants to take over human world.

Other Information
Countries Broadcasting the Show;
  1. Pemecutan (GBC-2/GBC) 2018-
  2. Acastanha (Arra Radio e Televiso Serviso/ARTS) 2019-
  3. Sendhang (Nainha Broadcasting Company/NBC) 2021-
  4. Rhim Flavezztowland (Metromax/MMN) 2021-
[/list]

Season 1
Episode 1
Written By: Ngurah Artha Wiguna
Wahyu, an average salary man just finished his job. The day have turned dark. He take his motorcycle and drive at the near empty street when suddenly he is attacked by unseen being. Wahyu feels scared as he is grabbed by the being. Someone out of nowhere came to rescue him as he fell unconscious. The incident happened several times which makes his savior, Daksa. Why is the dark being attracted to Wahyu?
Episode 2
Damar, Daksa in disguise, decided to go work in the place where Wahyu is working. This is the command from his sister, Utari. Damar try to befriend Wahyu who is an extrovert and humoris guy. An opposite of him. One night, Wahyu was attacked again by the dark being. Damar who is stalked him change to Daksa and rescue him. His disguised is almost revealed.
Episode 3
Wahyu wake up in a different room. It was Damar room. He can't recall what happen last night when he was attacked. Damar give an excuse that he had an incident last night, pointed about his injury. The incident however make them closer.
Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Last edited by Pemecutan on Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
United Kingdom of Pemecutan
Pemecutan Realm
Trigram: PCU | Demonym: Pemecutanian
Capital: Pemecutan Puri
Population: 23,027,733 (latest census)

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:02 pm

Angel vs Devil
Produced by Pemecutan

Official Logo

Details for Angel vs Devil

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Kanal-E (UBC)
  • Production Company: Pacung Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Panji Setyohadi, Arya Artha Prabangsa
  • Producer(s): Arya Artha Prabangsa, Trisna Kemala Dewi
  • Director(s): Gede Arka Dewanta
  • Camera setup: Multi camera

Show Details
  • Average Running time: 40 - 42 minutes
  • Language(s): Indonesian and Hanacaraka (with English subtitle)
  • Number of Seasons: 2
  • Number of Episodes: 39
  • Release Date(s): 12 October 2019

Other Information
  • Main Cast: Ngurah Bagus Anggara as Artha Wiguna
  • Main Cast: Ratna Dyah Pratiwi as Ayu Amanda
  • Reccuring Cast: Bayu Sutha Wijaya as Satya Wibawa/Gandamayu
  • Reccuring Cast: Luh Ayu Purnami as Setyawati
  • Reccuring Cast: Artha Oka Laksana as The Spiritual
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: Angel vs Devil Opening Song
    (Ruelle - War of Hearts)
    The series revolves around the life story of two persons, Artha Wiguna and Ayu Amanda. Both are ordinary workers, Artha is working as an architect while Amanda is an accounting consultant. Their story collide when Artha's working place hires Amanda to investigate the company's financial. The sad truth is both are attracted to one another but when they are closed to each other, Artha is always feel pain and sometimes get unconscious. When his parents asked about the situation to a priest, it is reveal that Artha is a reincarnation of a Bhuta (Pemecutan names for devilish creature). In his previous life, Artha was fall in love with an angel which is reincarnate into Ayu Amanda. His feeling was mutual but their love was illegal. The Bhuta Artha abandoned his duty to pursue his love who was imprisoned by God Indra. During his rescued, he was stab by the angel that he loved. Knowing that one of his Bhuta was being killed, Gandamayu, a powerful Bhuta, cursed the angel that she will never reunited with her loved no matter how many reincarnation that they will going through and every time they are close to each other, her reincarnation will only gives pain to the devil reincarnation. Will they be able to reunite in this reincarnation? Will they be able to break the cursed?

Other Information
  1. Pemecutan (UBC) 2019-
  2. Sendhang (Nainha Broadcasting Company/NBC) 2021-

Season 1
Episode 1
Written By: [Name of Scriptwriter]
[Up to 500 words synopsis of episodic breakdown]
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19

Season 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Last edited by Pemecutan on Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Waisnor
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Waisnor » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:01 am

Shield
Produced by Republic of Waisnor

Official Logo

Details for Shield

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Second Cinema Channel (SCC)
  • Production Company: WBC Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Anton Milanovich, Vladislav Kuzhal
  • Producer(s): Artur Maksimchuk
  • Director(s): Efim Amelchenko, Andrey Chasovskikh
  • Camera setup:

Show Details
  • Average Running time: 22-23 minutes
  • Language(s): Russian, Belorussian
  • Number of Seasons: 5
  • Number of Episodes: 65
  • Release Date(s): 5 March 2018

Other Information
  • Main Cast: Nikita Korzun as Matthew Shields
    Recurring Cast: David Berezov as Steven Hudson
    Recurring Cast: Mirosław Czarnecki as Alan Cobb
    Recurring Cast: Alexander Kotlyarov as Kenneth Sutton
  • Other Cast:
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme:
    Basically it's a story about teenager Matthew Shields, who after breaking out from some lab finds out that he can control microscopic things called nanites, from which he can create different things and weapons. After that he decides to become a superhero and over the course of the series fights various villains.

This series is almost entirely episodic, but in the end of the season a two-part series may appear. Despite pretty comedic tone, some rather unpleasant moments can appear here.

Other Information
  1. Waisnor (WBC) 2018-
  2. Achaean Republic (AS2) 2021-
  3. Carrelie (CarrelieFour) 2021-
  4. Rhim Flavezztowland (Metromax) 2021-

Season 1
Episode 1: And that's how it all begins...
Written By: Vladislav Belyaev
Teenager Matthew Shields wakes up in strange laboratory, feeling that something happened to him. After he escaped from the laboratory he discovers that he can control microscopic things called the nanites. For the rest of the episode, he learns to control them.
Episode 2: On the rails
Written By: Vsevolod Petrashenko
Matthew goes to the first hero business - he tries to free the hostages of the terrorists on the train that's going on full speed. And since you cannot enter through the door, you will have to enter from above ...
Episode 3: High society
Written By: Teodor Mazurkiewicz
Matthew goes to a rich dinner party in order to find the killer who was going to appear there. The victims began to appear, and they had strange similarities - they were perfectly cut evenly...
Episode 4: Straight to the sky
Written By: Mikhail Pogonin
Matthew needs to fight a villain who knows how to levitate, remaining out of reach of the rest. So Shields needs to be doing what he hasn't done before - taking off.
Episode 5: Suit up
Written By: Nikita Pershin
Matthew now faced an extremely fast foe, who can damage Shields faster than he notices it. As a result, Matthew will need to put on nano-suit...
Episode 6: Below sea level
Written By: Vsevolod Petrashenko
Shields discovered strange activity underwater. In order to understand what's there, he must go down to the very bottom of sea.
Episode 7: A place under the sun
Written By: Mikhail Pogonin
Shields goes to his first international assignment - he needs to catch certain criminal in Sahara desert. The thing is that this criminal controles sand.
Episode 8: Deceived expectations
Rumors of a violent cult spread throughout New York, so Matthew decided to investigate it. But it turns out that this "cult" really wasn't what it seemed to be...
Episode 9: According to the laws of anime
Matthew goes to Japan to battle with a robot which came out of control. But there is a weirdness about this robot - shouting out its attacks gives him strength. After failing to defeat him, he also decides to use this tactic.
Episode 10: Let it all burn
Shields is fighting a pyrokinetic villain in the abandoned building. Realizing that it is not easy to win a victory, the villain surrounded Matthew in a circle of fire, from which he now needs to escape.
Episode 11: Difficult business
Matthew decided to use his powers in his work - he got a job as a designer and maker of movie props. And at one point he receives a very interesting proposal - to create a fully working props.
Episode 12: Back to the roots
Matthew decided find the very laboratory where he got his powers and where he escaped. When he finds her, the one who implanted Matthew with the chip that allows him to control the nanites was waiting for him. And he clearly did it with ill intentions.
Episode 13: Reflection in the mirror
Matthew met another project of Dr. Michaels (this scientist, btw) - George Burrows, another one with the nanokynesis ability. And a battle ensues between them. After a battle that Matthew won, he incapacitated George's chip and handed the Dr. Michaels to the police.

Season 2
Episode 1: Thunderer
Written By: Roman Grekovich
Matthew confronted a villian, who can control electricity. In this battle, Shields discovered the nanites' weakness - from electricity overload they stop working. Matthew will have to defeat the villain without his abilities...
Episode 2: New level
Now Matthew is fighting a villain who can summon weapons from computer games. But it turned out that he can throw people into computer games, where Shields soon found himself. Now he needs to get back to the real world.
Episode 3: Raising game
Written By: Ilya Kukharchuk
Matthew goes to investigate suspicious poker players in one of the casinos. And in order to to uncover them, he gets involved in a game with them. But soon the stakes in this game are the lives of the players.
Episode 4: Enduring pain
Matthew fights a serial killer known for his sophisticated torture of victims. And now Shields knows how he did it - killer has the ability to make other people feel pain.
Episode 5: To the rhythm of the music
Matthew goes to the party to relax and have fun, but suddenly he finds himself crowded by people dancing in the unison. After this he also start dancing against his will because there is somebody who can control movements of people...
Episode 6: Uninvited guest
Matthew goes for the first time in space and he has a reason for this - dangerous alien emerged on orbital station. Now Shields needs to stop him before other cosmonauts could be devoured.
Episode 7: Challenge to duel
Shields now faces an enemy who uses swords as his main weapons. This man decides to challenge Matthew to a sword duel and he accepted it...
Episode 8: On top of the world
Researchers report about strange activities happening on the Mount Everest. Matthew goes there to solve this mystery and battle the creature who is there...
Episode 9: They came together, wave and stone...
Matthew goes to Waisnor to battle one seemingly ordinary villain, but it seems that he has some kind of magical powers. Shields has some pretty big troubles fighting him, but then somebody who can handle magic issues and helps Matthew with this villain. After this it turned out that they are the members of a "5th Department" and they have some serious threat rising...
Episode 10: Common threat
Shields decides to help 5th Department in their fight with this villain. And after doing research together and a bit of training for Matthew he and Department unite in a battle with (you guessed it), a common threat (I have achieved Title Drop)
Episode 11: Iron grip
After hanging out with the 5th Department and learning the he is half-Waisnorian, Matthew decides to help a renowned scientist with his development of cybernetics. But then Shields sees a hidden chamber with a robots, which this scientist can control and plans to take over the world with them.
Episode 12: Never say die
Shields goes to investigate the strange base on an isolated island in the Pacific. It kinda resembled him a Bond movie, so Shields decides to make some super agent things to defeat the villain.
Episode 13: Sudden encounters
Several villains whom Matthew defeated have escaped from prison. Now they pose a more serious threat and intend to take revenge on Shields. Of course, Matthew struggles to defeat them, but he receives a help from some other superhero...

Season 3
Episode 1: Part of something bigger
Matthew accepts offer to join the hero organisation, Alliance of Heroes, and now learns more about it. But a new villain appeared in the town and Matthew needs to work with another superhero to defeat him.
Episode 2: Nowhere and everywhere
Written By: Egor Danilkin
Matthew confronts an enemy, who can turn himself invisible. To make matters worse, he can also deceive thermal imagers, which is making Shield's job of defeating him pretty difficult.
Episode 3: Battle with nature
Matthew receives a message about different animals causing mayhem in the town. When Shields arrives at this place it turns out that this is really a human, who can transform into these animals.
Episode 4: Image is a delicate matter
Everyone in Alliance of Heroes has their own hero names and emblems, but Matthew didn't think about this before. Now Shields needs to make them and it turns out harder than he expected.
Episode 5: Individual lessons
Shields finds a guy who is looking for somebody who can train him to use his powers properly. Matthew decides to help him at this, accompanied by a specialist from Alliance of Heroes.
Episode 6: Endless chase
Dangerous criminal, master of disguise, escaped from prison and Matthew is running after him. But this criminal clearly doesn't want to go back to jail and both participants in the chase will have to use any means of transportation to get to their goal.
Episode 7: For the sake of science
Matthew is assigned in scientific exploration program who are researching depths of sea, and Shields needs to go to the very bottom of Mariana Trench. Of course, this won't be easy for him, as high pressure and dangerous sea creatures will mess this up.
Episode 8: Opened door
Matthew battles another enemy and it goes pretty smooth for some time, until this enemy starts saying things that Matthew thinks in his head. It turns out that he is a telepath, and it's not an easy thing to defeat somebody who knows your every turn...
Episode 9: Never skip leg day
Matthew now faces a foe who notices that Shields controls nanites with hands gestures. So he incapacitates hands with his abilities. Now Matthew needs to defeat his rival without hands and powers.
Episode 10: Tennessean mockingbird
Alliance of Heroes assign Matthew to investigate killings in Memphis, TN. But it seems that there is nothing special about this killer, yet he still doesn't leave much clues. So Shields needs to be detective for some time...
Episode 11: Entangled in the web
At one night somebody screams from Matthew's computer, asking to save him. This person is trapped in computer realm, and Shields needs to again travel to other dimension to save him.
Episode 12: Alone among strangers
Matthew wakes up and finds himself locked in the cage of space station. Now he needs to break away from there and unravel the plans of the owner of this station.
Episode 13: In zero gravity
Matthew faced a person who calls himself The Boss which plane to take over the world. And soon their battle goes into space...

Season 4
Episode 1: Let's get ready to rumble
Alliance of Heroes decided to hold a fighting tournament, in which 8 heroes will contest, and Matthew is one of them. Although, even if this is a friendly tournament, each of the contestants will fight for the win, and quarter-final fight for Shields definitely wouldn't be easy...
Episode 2: Final four
Quaterfinals ended, and 4 heroes, including Matthew, continue their fight. As for Shields, he goes up again his best friend, and even though this fight won't break up their ties, they definitely won't succumb to each other.
Episode 3: Behind seven seals
Written By: Adam Włodarczyk
Matthew goes to return an artifact, which was stolen from Alliance of Heroes by villain of this episode. Although, this won't be easy, as villain set a lot of traps on the way to it.
Episode 4: Game of tag
Matthew is assigned to fight a villain, who can "feed" on technology by touching it with his hands. So Shields needs to defeat him without allowing him to touch Matthew.
Episode 5: How others live
Two heroes, friends of Matt, are assigned to fight their own villains, all while Matthew is pre-occupied with his own things (basically, he's not in this episode). And these two certainly can put a fight to their opponents...
Episode 6: Reminders of the past
Matthew again goes to research doings of Dr. Michaels and he learns that he was intended to be a part of team of supervillains. After this he learns that one member of this team still continues to do evil. Now Shields needs to confront this person...
Episode 7: What gun can do, blaster will do better
Matthew stumbled upon a group of thieves, but with very hi-tech weapons. After beating them, Shields goes on a search for a group who sells this weapons, and a new friend of him can help him in this.
Episode 8: To see without being seen
Matthew is assigned to infiltrate a villains meeting. For this, he needs to be as quiet as possible. Thankfully, his new spying device will help him out with this...
Episode 9: We're going deeper
Shields arrived to Antarctica to stop plans of someone who want to detonate bombs in the core of the Earth. And it seems that someone else is behind all this...
Episode 10: Boss, I shrunk the hero
Matthew gets to fight with another villain, but after a standoff, villain pull a shrunk ray on him and before you know, Shields is tiny. Now he needs to defeat villain and figure out how to return to his normal size.
Episode 11: Space goes with anything
Matthew checks his e-mail and there some a few offers for making prop for a movie. But he can make only one, so he needs to choose. Thankfully, there are some snippets of plot for him to help...
Episode 12: United by circumstances
Matthew arrives to Waisnor to have some rest, but sudden arrival of criminal breaks all this plans. While fighting, he notices that alongside him there are local superheroes who are fighting him. And there is more to this criminal too...
Episode 13: Bigger picture
Previous threat is defeated by Matt and Waisnorian heroes, but new villain appeared on horizon. And he's connected to other villains Shields fought and to some bigger forces...

Season 5
Episode 1: Something out there
Written By: Semyon Orlenko
Matthew and the Alliance of Heroes start to search for information on the mysterious organization that might be a threat. Meanwhile, Shields found a person that might be helpful in this quest...
Episode 2: One last step
While other team continues their search for any clues, Shields is contacting a person who knows something about upcoming threat. But of course, he isn't willing to give away this information so easily...
Episode 3: You've put a spell on me
Shields is fighting with a villain with magical powers and seems do to be doing pretty bad. Matthew quickly understands that magic is better be beaten by magic, so he and fellow sorcerer join forces against the villain.
Episode 4: Who you're gona call?
Anomaly strikes over New York - many people report seeing ghosts in their houses. After one such report Shields joins on the action as a member of a ghost hunting squad.
Episode 5: By all means
News of a violent vigilante murdering prisoners have reached the Alliance of Heroes, and they send Matthew to stop him. But he will have a ally in this quest - a villain he previously fought.
Episode 6: Don't trust weather forecasts
It's a pretty sunny day, and Matthew decides to spent a day at the beach just chilling. But unfortunately, a new villain strikes - one who can control weather. And his first blow is directed at this beach...
Episode 7: Multiply by 2
While walking on the street, Matthew bumps into some man and they share a talk, which end with the man bumping him on shoulder. What Shields doesn't know, that he is the disciple of his previous foe and can make himself a copy of any person...
Episode 8: Unwanted comebacks
Alliance of Heroes gets a report about a team of evil superhumans, part of which Matthew was supposed to be, is active again, and so, some heroes, Shields included, get to fight them. But it seems that they're now in league of someone way more powerful that Alliance thought...
Episode 9: One small detail
Matthew finds a person, who is a complete stranger to him, in a few different situations, almost like he's watching over him. When Shields confronts him it turns out that he is a spy for an alien civilization ready to strike...
Episode 10: Letter by letter
Alliance stumbles upon a book with many cryptic messages written in an unknown script. And when first messages were translated, it became clear that book holds many secrets about the past and possible future of the world...
Episode 11: Calm before the storm
As the impending threat comes closer to Earth, Alliance of Heroes tries all that it can to at least defend as much people as possible and ally with many groups. But still, this threat definitely is coming, and soon, the battle shall begin.
Episode 12: The Invasion, Part 1
Aliens finally are revealing themselves fully and start an all-out invasion of Earth. Alliance tries their hardest to stop this, but it seems that their forces are not big enough to handle it...
Episode 13: The Invasion, Part 2
After some groups of heroes arrive to help the Alliance, now they are ready for the final battle, which will decide the fate of the Earth itself...
Last edited by Waisnor on Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:49 am, edited 11 times in total.
81 = 18th/34
82 = 22nd/31
83 = 27th/41
84 = 15th/27
85 = 20th/28
86 = 14th/32
87 = 14th/36
88 = 24th/32
89 = 16th/37
90 = 8th/35
91 = 9th/30
92 = 8th/29
93 = 4th/25
94 = 14th/28
95 = 15th/27
96 = 8th/34
97 = 6th/25
98 = 23rd/31
99 = 6th/38
100 = 12th/51
101 = 24th/32
102 = 10th/30
103 = 2nd/26
104 = 11th/26
105 = 6th/31
106 = 5th/25
107 = 21st/37
108 = 9th/32
109 = 11th/21
110 = 14th/27
111 = 5th/29
112 = 7th/25

51 = 10th/20
52 = 19th/24
53 = 11th in the semifinal/33

North Alezia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby North Alezia » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Nation in Danger
Produced by North Alezia

Official Logo

Details for Nation in Danger

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): ABA
  • Production Company: ABARealityTV
  • Executive Producer(s): Rizhaqdain Maqqa
  • Producer(s): Adil Sulaimani, Rimmana Melillhavais, Elis Rouvignie
  • Director(s): Daqli Mada, Aridin Madlizul, Fiqri Mittabah
  • Picture Format: 1080i
  • Camera setup: Single Camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Role Play, Drama, Governmental
  • Average Running time: 120 minutes
  • Language(s): English (plus a little bit of Arabic)
  • Number of Seasons:3
  • Number of Episodes: 108
  • Release Date(s): 12th of June 2019

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast:
    Sabil Nazaruddin as [Mr. Premier]
    Zlakov Nazalevic as [Mr. Military Advisor]
    Saria Mahmada as [Ms. Political Advisor]
    Nabil Al-Hazair as [Mr. Economic Advisor]
  • Other Cast: (State Council members changes per episode (except for S1 E1-E7)
    The nation of North Alezia is in danger. Six people are gathered into a emergency state council. They with the help of advisors and ministries from other countries shall advise on what should they do to prevent much more catastrophe. Will they save North Alezia from danger? Or will they put North Alezia to broke apart? Or, will YOU be a better leader? And oh yeah, your time is limited.

Other Information
  1. North Alezia (ABA Channel 4)
  2. Carrelie (CarrelieOne)
  3. Waisnor (First National)

Season 1
Episode 1 : Hostage
Written By: Amma Razak
North Alezia faces a new crisis. A group of thieves robs the National Bank. But this is not your classic case of robbery. One, they are insanely armed. Two, they took a group of higher-ups hostage. And they threaten to destroy the building in shambles. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane react to this hostage crisis?

Episode 2 : Reopening
A crisis hits a reopening of a supermarket in Pyalivostok. Massive swathes of people, Massive amounts of accidents, Massive health and safety concerns, including cases of poisoning that could infect the entire country. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane react to this problematic shop?

Episode 3 : United Catastrophes of Alezia
South Alezia declares war at North Alezia once again. This time they are not joking. They are threatening to attack the country with Nuclear, specifically they are pointing their biggest nuke at the Parliament Office. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane react to this catastrophe. Will they be able to negotiate with South Alezia?

Episode 4 : Protests Part 1
Protests are happening around the country. Instability ensues. Negotiating against an anonymous group ensues. A threat against the Premiership House. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane react to this problematic threat? Will they use force or maybe diplomacy?

Episode 5 : Protests Part 2
When they thought the protests has ended, another one starts. This time, a stolen tank has come into play. The situation heats up. Someone's about to be hurt inside. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane react to this problematic threat? Will they use force or maybe diplomacy?

Episode 6 : My Way or the Highway
A-06. Connecting Aramna to Zafi. Used to be highly congested. Now gone, disconnected. A part of it has been destroyed. And we know for sure it ain't nature. Someone must've been behind it. What are their demands? How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane solve this gridlock?

Episode 7: I Want to Speak to the Manager
A lady walks into a store, then demanding insane discounts and haggle in massive price cuts. The store refuses and told the lady to leave. Lady threatens. Store in danger. Lady cuts power lines. This is obviously a dumb problem but it already affects the entire region. Might as well work on it. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane act as Managers of the entire country.

Episode 8: Backtracking
A fun Sunday. A person. A bet. Another person walking backwards, threatening other drivers around the city of San Velgauire's safety. Police tried to stop it, but he refused and threatens the police with a gun. While at it, he also destroys a power plant that connects to the entire country. The call for Glenn, Rizan, Amala, Raba, Yahma, Pedro, and Namma to solve the problems intensifies.

Episode 9: Freeze!
Pyalivostok. At the top of Matrosy'kvoy Mountaintop. A group of tourists are being held hostage by a group who might as well don't care about the poor conditions of the hostage place. In cold, without heating, the State Council of Harir, Madani, Samuel, Arbilho, Mabesh, and Isa don't have much time to negotiate and those hostages might have more problems waiting.

Episode 10: Oily Waters
Kencana, Basna is a town that is best known for it's oil. However, the State Council of Zaqui, Kane, Rocke, Heike, Nisa, and Sara got to fight against a massive oil spill that can affect everyone on the region. That's not all. A truck with shipment of poisoned fish are in set to Zafizamarrah. And the truck due to a problem in the radio system will not stop. How will they react to it?

Episode 11: Timber
Written By: Felicia Santabella
Another crisis need to be solved by Miki, Rouhel, Samadi, Alif-Hika, Matthew, and Selena. A large tree got way too old and it fell over to the side of A-132. Closing connections between Banahais, AR and Swelling, BR. Both are trade towns, and trade got blocked. Another gridlock ensues and they must find a way to divert the gridlock in order to bring the emergency services into the incident's place. More pronblems came afterwards, however. Will the State Council find the best solution that lumberjacks yell "Timber"?

Episode 12: Too Bad, So Sad
A theme park in lockdown due to a suspicious person running around the park. Nezila, Maara, Samadi, Matthew, and Sean has two hours to solve the whole crisis. What crisis? Other than that lockdown, someone needing a medical attention that needed to be evacuated immediately. While a hospital is far away and road access are still being closed down. That seems simple, isn't it? Well you are severely wrong.

Episode 13: Tell Me The Truth
Ministry of Justice is under siege by a dozen of unknown people wearing black robes. They want the truth. What truth? No one knows. Will Qeliel, Maddie, Razak, Alif, Ya'qub, and Nasran find out what is the "truth" they're seeking? Will it be unraveled?

Episode 14: Island Under Siege (Tell Me The Truth Part 2)
Ministry of Justice is still under siege, and the people wearing black robes are spreading to buildings around it. 60% of Government Way's buildings are under siege. They still want the "truth". Will it finally be unraveled before time ran out?

Episode 15: Luck is on my Side (Tell Me The Truth Part 3)
The truth is still on search. All ministries are under siege. The bridge connecting Metropolitan Zafizamarrah and Government Way destroyed. Both of the bridge, leaving the island isolated. Forget about the Metro. Evacuation imminent, Material damage skyrockets. The six only got two hours left before everything is over. Will they find out the truth?

Episode 16: Bake Sale
A national bakesale is being held by the North Alezian Scout Accosiation all around at the same time. However, the bakesale would prove that something is wrong. The batch are being poisoned. By who? Who could do this at a national scale? Is it a coordinated crime? Will Rena, Meriam, Lily, Olmezh, Nabliq save the national bakesale?

Episode 17: Hole in Three
A golf competition in Shemalshesh, Tel Hadiv is being held. Hole In Ones, and much more. However, from a simple friendly golf one vs one turns into a National Emergency. It's Ali, Magilev, Soren, Nadia, Benny, and Novi against a person who just couldn't take defeat properly. Will the State Council win over this guy over a tedious problem that just simply turns into a problematic national problem that caught the attention of the entire country?

Episode 18: Indoctrinated
A dangerous ideology spread around the country, and they're now up in arms, breaking through one of North Alezia's Army Bases. A dangerous ideology that sounds appealing yet got a lot of caveats that forces people to brush off morality and North Alezian values. Nahl, Miki, Razak, Alif, Olmezh, and Namma got two hours to solve the whole thing. Even with force at this point.

Episode 19: Marina Marriage
A happy couple got declared Husband and Wife on a marina located on the coast of Basna. However, the Marina is collapsing, slowly, bit by bit. And more so, a ship might speed things up by hitting the marina and the passenger port of Basna Port Area. Mel, Nahl, Alif, Soren, Kane, and Samuel has two hours before everything got destroyed and the risk of casualties getting higher and higher.

Episode 20: Voulez-vous Danser?
A nightclub in Bristol in the night. Got a great party going up. Disco balls, Colourful LEDs, people dancing. Suddenly, a group of people that seems fine locks down everyone inside the nightclub, and cutting down Bristol's Alert System, which affected the whole country's Alert System being dead. The thing is, another emergency happened in Pyalivostok. But what is it? It's up to Nafi, El Sorisa, Melha, Dana, Yudha, and Fiqi to find out.

Episode 21: What is My Name?
Written By: Iqliz Mizanul
A person just fell from a high place, forcing him to be hospitalized. The guy unfortunately forgot who he was and his fall altered his personality into a dangerous, lunatic person. The guy now roams spreading fear around Aramna and might force other people to fall as well. The guy is on his way, walking, alone, at A-06, at night time. If Malka, Riyaba, Nusa, Abliqi, Emmy, and Navaka did not act quickly, this guy might as well ransack the capital.

Episode 22: Wrong Way
A car, on its way from Basna Kota to Tel Hadiv, at the A-03, is driving on the wrong way. Which means that hundreds of cars are under danger and it's possible that if this car hits, the amount of casualties might be high. Is there a solution that Zan, Kira, Matthew, Kane, Navaka, and Natalia can propose to solve all of this problem? If you ask "What if the driver drives safely to his destination?", well, the chance of that is slim. REALLY slim.

Episode 23: Husband
A husband and wife can be seen arguing, husband runs away. A lost person emergency has been initiated. Kalia, Mura'iz, Dafi, Steve, and Yazhel are called to action. But why the State Council? Apparently, the Zafizamarranian Search Police can't do much since a person said that the person searched has gone to another region, but no one knows which region. And also the guy are running over the A-125. The most dangerous road in North Alezia

Episode 24: One of Us is Crying
Niqli as the member of the State Council representing Basna, is being held hostage. The remaining members must negotiate with the kidnappers and find a solution that can free Niqli. But here's a catch. In order for Niqli to be returned safely, Aava, Harun, Yadda, Felicida, and Maqirrah needs to give up one of their secret national files which contains the secret files to every Army Base in North Alezia. Niqli communicates to his freedom in secret through a miniscule microphone attached to his outfit. Will the State Council be six members again?

Episode 25: Rage Quit
A multiplayer FPS game has been the rage all over North Alezia. It's been a rage so much that someone was enraged after realizing that he has lost the round. Now the guy is considered one of the most dangerous person in North Alezia. Three questions faced Maya, Nezhav, Boris, Alif, Felicida, and Al-Amein. One, where is his target and how will he go there? Car? Train? Ship? Plane?. Two, what do he hope he can get from this? Three, will they do something which is very controversial, which is banning the game entirely?

Episode 26: A Tophat Top Danger Part 1
A group of people wearing tophats are now considered the nation's top-rate absolute dangerous threat. Now they are going to up their ante, by kidnapping the Premier and his family. And their techniques are different than any other evil organization. They are about to do a "relay" on the Premier. But from where to where? With what? And what do Makayle, Reya, Mahmud, Dizan, Alif, and Nakata needs to give in order to warrant the Premier's safety?

Episode 27: A Tophat Top Danger Part 2
When the tophats are about to fall for the State Council's demands, they upped their ante once again. And that includes the Premier being severely hurt and the addition of destroying the country's railroad system. The state council (the same from Episode 26) needs to handle things carefully or two things vital to North Alezia are going down. And the questions from the previous episode returns.

Episode 28: Alezian Drift
Four racers. ZF-73, Government Way to Mahza. Speeding ahead, facing a truck that has broken its brakes. Casualties possibility rising up. Hira, Tavel, Mahmud, Niqli, Aava, and Kane has the job to avoid those things from happening. But that's not it, life is never done with anyone. One of the racers' cars has it's inside broken up. If not taken carefully, that person can fall and drown at Husaynafi River. How will the State Council finish all crisis in one bite? Oh right. Another crisis, due to the racers, the bridge that connects Government Way to the rest of the Zafizamarrah, and actually, the REST of the country might fell apart.

Episode 29: Water Ways
A normal day in the metropolitan city, that is until for some reason, the river leaks and the waters will probably leak to the city. Metropolitan Way located between the two rivers are in grave danger of being struck by a flood. Usually this is just a minor problem, however the Defence Ministry building is being rebuilt after being placed outside of the island. If the flood struck Government Way, the scaffolding might break and it migt affect everything around Government Way including the national day to day running of North Alezia. Will Keanu, Theresa, Madina, Alif, Husayna, and Aava be able to solve the problem before it splashes the whole National Ministerial Region?

Episode 30: All You Can Eat
A fun party in the Premiership Palace. Every minister are being invited to the party. A BBQ, karaoke place, it's full of fun and joy. That is, until Makara, Ten, Aava, Husayna, Liz, and Khadam are being assembled because the pary has been laid siege. Every single people that they can rely are in that party. And that includes the premier. With the help of the advisors, will they be able to close the cookie jar of problems? Oh yeah, the Premier got food poisoning.

Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry
Written By: Nikita Chelinsvanakova
Ismaz, Ya'qub, Liz, Marigold, Nafartari, and Hazada is faced with a new conflict where two siblings who owned two of North Alezia's 10 biggest corporations are going against each other. Both of them are working on the same sector of the economy, and their rivalry nearly destroyed the entire nation. The State Council has to negotiate both of them to back out from the rivalry. Will they succeed?

Episode 32: Goal

Episode 33: Fake News

Episode 34: I Don't Understand

Episode 35: Triple Sabotage

Episode 36: Had A Gel, Gel

Episode 37: A Steakhouse Out of All Places

Episode 38: Panas

Episode 39: Recall

Episode 40: Daddy Issues

Season 2 [DELETE IF NOT NEEDED]
Episode 1
Episode 2
Last edited by North Alezia on Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
FEDERATION OF NORTH ALEZIA

Member of the Alezian Union

Spiritual Republic of Caryton
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 25, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:55 pm

Singin' Praises!
Produced by Spiritual Republic of Caryton

Official Logo

Details for Singin' Praises!

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Trinity Broadcasting Network of Caryton
  • Production Company: FamilyTime
  • Executive Producer(s): Bonnie Jensen
  • Producer(s): Hannah Fish, Hailey Dewey, Jeremy Adamay
  • Director(s): Marinah Zakala, Natalie Kimberly
  • Picture Format: 335×576 pixel PAL VHS
  • Camera setup: Single Camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Telenovel
  • Average Running time: 40 minutes
  • Language(s): Carytonic English
  • Number of Seasons: 4
  • Number of Episodes: 160
  • Release Date(s):
August 6, 2019

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Kanisha Barbaras as Jeanette McCain
    Estrella Hernandez as Bryanna Morelo, the best friend.
    Lance Van Bulor as Mr. Tenney, the inspirational choir teacher.
    Kyle Shepard as Johnny Olstead, the extroverted new kid
    Pheobe Chapel as Kimby Hoff, the quirky comic relief.
    Whitney Dysart as Mama
    Rick Alexanders as Papa
    Nathaniel Peden-Fine as Perry Palton, the jock who happens to join the choir out of boredom but sticks around.
  • Other Cast: Latanya Anderson guest starring as Ms. Harper, Jeanette's former elementary school teacher.
    Riley Logans starring as Betsy Ross, Jeanette's sassy former friend-turned-rival.
    Mary Pelosi starring as Martha Sanders, the church reverend.
    And many others starring as choir kids, students, family, friends, and neighbors!
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: We Shall Overcome/Lean on me
    Jeanette McCain is a soulful and radiant singer who recently moved from the Carytonic capital of Georgine into the miniscule hamlet of Togethertown. Going from a population of 1.1 million to a population of 816 is no easy endeavor! It's also going to be her first day of highschool. Jeanette finds solace in a tiny gospel choir in school, and steadily builds the program on love. Join Jeanette's journey from nervous freshman to a graduate with tears of joy. Enjoy heartwarming lessons on love, racial equality, and religion as the choir goes from no-show to national treasure. Each year, there are regional and national competitions. Each year has something else to offer the performers of 'Elevation' - the humble singers from Togethertown. Jeanette will learn to face prejudice, friends from Georgine who have turned her back on her, and a zesty family dynamic with her head held up high. Enjoy a colorful cast of all sorts of friends and family members, offering beautiful contributions to the journey of Jeanette McCain. SIngin' Praises is a heartwarming telenovel for the whole family to enjoy.

Other Information
  1. Spiritual Republic of Caryton (TBNC)

Season 1
Episode 1: A Little Styrofoam
[b]Written By: [Name of Scriptwriter]
Episode 2
[ADD MORE OR DELETE IF NEEDED]
Last edited by Spiritual Republic of Caryton on Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Spiritual Republic of Caryton
(CARYTON VIDEO)
A serene & puritan 80s-90s tech agrarian Christian fundamentalist nation with no separation between church and state. Wide prairies, fertile plains, archaic clothing, clean skies, lack of modern influence, universal prohibition, kind societies, and simple austere lives forge the Carytonic identity.
Music of Caryton: [8-29-22] Classic Carytonic Sing-Along Hymns

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:12 am

The Live Music Show
Produced by The Unified Tracts of Elejamie

Official Logo

Details for The Live Music Show

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): ETV TWO (1980-)
  • Distributor(s)/Studios:: EB Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Paul Walcroft, Antonio Carpena (both 2008-)
  • Producer(s): Steve McMichael (2005-)
  • Director(s): Tony Bolton (1998-)
  • Picture Format: 480i (1980-2006), 1080i (2007-)
  • Camera setup: Multi-camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Music, entertainment
  • Running time: ~60 minutes
  • Language(s): Primarily English; although bands can perform and conduct interviews in other languages (and foreign broadcasters can choose to put subtitles for the interview segments in their language/s if they choose to)
  • [If a serial] Episodes: 812 (800 episodes already aired consisting of two seasons a year of 10 episodes each, series 81 will commence airing on 14th March 2021; two "best of" episodes have also been included)
  • Release Date(s): 9th March, 1980

Other Information
  • Main/Recurring Cast: N/A
  • Other Cast: N/A
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: KMFDM - Bad Turn
    The Live Music Show can easily be summed up as an Elejamian take on the Old Grey Whistle Test and Rockpalast. Each week, an artist is brought in to perform some songs from their catalogue, as well as any new songs should they wish to. The artists can be up-and-comers looking to make their big break, foreign performers hoping to make it big internationally, old acts that are hoping to make a comeback, anyone really; current acts that are very popular throughout the multiverse rarely perform on the show but they are still accepted and acts have played on the show more than once. There have also been a wide array of genres performed on the show, from rock to rap to electronica and, indeed, there are very few limits on what can be played on the show (although artists with extreme political and/or religious views aren't really allowed to take part and swearing is usually prohibited, though it's not uncommon for the show to move an hour ahead to past the 9pm watershed to accommodate certain themes).

After every 15 or fewer minutes, which would usually give about 4-5 songs, there's a minute long interview section where the band talks about their music, their history, what they plan for the future or anything else on their mind; these are handy should a station with adverts pick the show up so they know when to put them in. The show's also unique in that there is no host to speak of, no studio audience and a minimal crew is required to run the show, hence the N/As in the "cast" sections. Furthermore, the stage on which they perform is a standard blue-grey wall with brown wooden flooring, whereas the interview section is on a brown sofa against the same coloured walls. This is to make sure that the music and the musicians themselves are front and centre and there's nothing to distract them from making it. Indeed, the interview segments start filming after the director asks the question, just to make sure that the focus are on the musicians themselves and not the person asking them.

While not necessarily the biggest music-related TV show in the country, or even on the network, it still maintains a loyal following and a number of artists credit it for helping them get a foot on the ladder. Aided by the fact that it's relatively cheap to film and produce (most of the budget goes into acquiring acts for the show) and it's no wonder why the show's been on the air for so long. While reruns very rarely air in its usual timeslot, since 2001 ETV TWO airs episodes on Saturdays from 11pm-6am instead of just signing off for the night and there have been two anniversary episodes, one to commemorate its 10th birthday and another for its 25th, consisting of the best performances on the show; both were released onto video and DVD respectively but both are out of print and rights issues are the only thing preventing re-releases. Other nations are free to do the same thing or to put their own spin on things.

Other Information
  1. Elejamie (ETV TWO, 1980-)
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

North Alezia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby North Alezia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:38 pm

Alezian Union Reunification Ceremony
Hosted by North Alezia

Official Logo

Details for Alezian Union Reunification Ceremony

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): ABA (Alezian Broadcasting Authority)
  • Distributor(s)/Studios: ABA
  • Executive Producer(s): Harun Sahuldaffi
  • Picture Format: 1080p

Show Details
  • Type of Cultural Event: Ceremony
  • Expected Duration of Show: 120 minutes
  • Event Start Date: 27th of Aprli 2021
  • Language(s): Mostly in English, but Arabic, Indonesian, Dutch, Georgian, and Alezian will be used a few times.

Other Information
  • Host/Presenters: Imara Syafani, Helena Baas, Tatiana Mzhavanadze, Arlania Carrie Salem
  • Other Cast:
  • Summary of Show (up to 1,000 words) below;
    A big party held to celebrate the union of North Alezia, South Alezia, Pantabang Islands, and Mosin Nagan with showcase of Alezian history, Alezian culture, Alezian POP culture, and many other performances in one big event with the main event being the start of a new country, the Alezian Union.

Other Information
  1. North Alezia ABA (Alezian Broadcasting Authority)
  2. South Alezia TAS (Televisie Alezie-Suid)
  3. South Batoko RTBO
  4. Waisnor WBC
Last edited by North Alezia on Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
FEDERATION OF NORTH ALEZIA

Member of the Alezian Union

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:49 pm

The Super Knights
Produced by The Republic of Crossoveria, owned by The Imagination Animals

Official Logo

Details for The Super Knights

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Filya
  • Production Company: The 7 Mice Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Noora Samuli, Leila Sanchez
  • Producer(s): Ulysses Potysli, Mortimer Hayes
  • Director(s): Saami Roosevelt
  • Picture Format: 1080p
  • Camera setup: Multi Camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Action, adventure, thriller
  • Average Running time: 20 minutes
  • Language(s): Crossoverians, but can be translated to all languages
  • Number of Episodes: 39
  • Release Date(s): 8 February 2016

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Jermaine Hasati as Ricardo
    Andreas Bulsara as Lorenzo
    Hermione Payeraasi as Tatyana
    Rutherford Eisenhower as Darius
    Heydar Karimov as Jaheem
    Masha Osayn as Omergyna
    Mehrdad Hosseini as Hessam Roderickson
  • Other Cast:
    Emmitt Kerensky as Coach Joseph
    Boris Ikolyt as the Mayor
    Jason and Jeffrey Ardono as Xuan and Josiah
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: the SKs

Ricardo, Lorenzo, Tatyana, Darius, and Jaheem are 9-year olds who live in Fairy Tale heights. The 5 kids have secret identities as the Super Knights, as they protect Fairy Tale Heights from a group of monsters that represent bad behavior, operated by an evil woman named Omergyna and her assistant Hessam Roderickson. Omergyna wants to take over Fairy Tale Heights, then the whole world, and plans to create an environment where terrorism of children will be omni-present. The Super Knights want to save Fairy Tale Heights, so they have to battle the bad guys in order to keep FairyTale Height terror-free. To make it family friendly, the bad guys won’t use explosives or anything normal terrorists would; instead they would send in a team called the Unbelievables to spread messages of bad behavior, and for the Super Knights, they would try to use transformation to stop them. Luckily, the Super Knights have the support of their friends (a coach named Joseph, the mayor, and their friends Xuan and Josiah.)

Other Information
  1. Crossoveria (Filya)

Season 1
Episode 1: Animal Problems
Written By: Idris Katimi
The Super Knights go on their first mission, only to be turned into animals in their very first encounter with Omergyna and her lackeys. Omergyna has been planning on turning all of Fairy Tale Heights into animals.
Episode 2: Truman the Rat
Written By: Idris Katami
A local person in Fairy Tale Heights, simply named Truman, is turned into a rat by Omergyna and her lackeys due to their belief he would make a great new recruit for financing their shenanigans, and the newly transformed rat, who comes out to his wife and daughter, wishes to avert any future damage Omergyna may do to him.
Episode 3: The Race
There have been local track races in Fairy Tale Heights, but this past week, all of them have been rigged, as new racers have gotten faster than everyone's favorite fast racer and wins them.
Episode 4: Duchess
Omergyna gets a new dog named Duchess, but instead of treating it normal like other dog owners would, she forces her lackeys to program the dog's mind to make her the evilest dog ever.
Episode 5: Lights Out
A blackout occurs throughout Fairy Tale Heights without warning in the Middle of the night. Scary stuff then start to happen all across Fairy Tale Heights, and the people get scared for life.
Episode 6: The Terrible Holiday
It's Mobarak Day, the holiday which is dedicated to happiness, but hence its name, today is NOT happy. A curse placed upon the whole land made all its residents very sad for some reason.
Episode 7: The Unexpected Surprise
The mayor announces he's got a gift from a strange person. Thinking it's a statue, he opens it, only to find a manifold of squirrels to be coming out at once uncontrollably, with the horrified population trying to fight it but failing miserably.
Episode 8: The Frog Problem
Xuan and Josiah are turned into frogs by one of Omergyna's lackeys (the lackey was acting on his own volition by the way), after a series of intense events that occurred circulating around the two in the Middle of the Night.
Episode 9: The Fans
Two fans of the Super Knights show their dedication by creating a fan club, and wish to becoming members of the Super Knights someday. Their father disapproves, but their mother is overjoyed when hearing the news, as she has been in a similar group.
Episode 10: The Contest
One of Omergyna's lackeys wants to challenge a skilled person to a dancing challenge, which the lackey get skilled at after training in the usual unthinkable way. This prompts him to get confident that he'll beat the skilled person.
Episode 11: Robbery at the Bank
Hessam dresses up as a robber with a fake name and decides to rob the local bank. But instead of using guns, he turns all the staff into animals, with the belief the animals cannot stop a robbery. But the Super Knights are immediately called to deal with this situation.
Episode 12: Gone Kookoo
Fairy Tale Heights' mayor is given an unusual-looking drink, and drinks it, causing him to go stupid and do a lot of stuff he wouldn't normally do, which concerns the people.
Episode 13: Double Jill
Rumors spread throughout Fairy Tale Heights like wildfire after there were reports two girls picnicking were turned into Jills (female opossums) by an unknown person. Turns out Omergyna hired a new lackey, and he's more evil than all the others.

Season 2
Episode 1: Double Break
After fighting Omergyna again and winning, the Super Knights decide to take a break from fighting crime and solving problems. However, Ricardo is soon turned into a husky under mysterious circumstances. The remaining Super Knights embark on yet another mission to help their fellow teammate.
Episode 2: Omergyna the Good Gal
After the rest of Fairy Tale Heights understandably ignores Omergyna from their lives, Omergyna decides to become a good gal to win the support of Fairy Tale Heights again, The Super Knights start to get suspicious about her.
Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!
This nation doesn't represent my views

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

Togonistan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Togonistan » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:54 pm

Full Throttle!
Produced by Togonistan

Official Logo

Details for Full Throttle!

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Lucky 7
  • Distributor(s)/Studios:: Lucky 7 Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Preston Taraguna (2016-Present)
  • Producer(s): Ieti Tamatoa (2016-2019), Amelia Seiuli (2019-Present)
  • Director(s): Apineru Fepuleai (2016-2017), Timoteo Tele (2017-Present)
  • Camera setup:Multi camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Factual television programme
  • Running time: 60 minutes
  • Language(s): English
  • Episodes: 50 Episodes
  • Release Date(s):March 8th, 2016

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Jay Marston, Aleki Samoa, Darius Tamaroa
  • Other Cast: Various studio guests
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: ''The Ride'' by Gojou Teruatsu
    Full Throttle! is a factual television programme, focusing on the examination and reviewing of motor vehicles. At it's core, the show aims to be informative, but does so with a blend of comedy, action and drama that crosses the boundaries of age, gender and culture. Run by three hosts: Jay Marston, Aleki Samoa and Darius Tamaroa, each episode contains various segments, such as:

''Check this out!'' where a lately released model gets reviewed and tested by one of the hosts, followed by a lap time being put down on track.
    ''Full Throttle Adventure,'' the main part of an episode where the three hosts go on a road trip, participate in an amateur race or take on a set of challenges with different cars.
    ''News segment,'' where the hosts discuss various car-related news, throwing in some sassy humour.
    ''Why is there a bird in my radiator!?'' where Darius takes a minute to rant on some very specific topic, such as ''why are the cup holders in cars not size-adjustable?''
    ''Celebrity in a car,'' where a well known celebrity gets invited for a short interview in Full Throttle! studio, followed by them driving a reasonably priced car around the circuit. Every guest's time get added to a time table, where it can be compared to lap times driven by other guests.

Other Information
Countries Broadcasting the Show:
  1. Togonistan (Lucky 7)
  2. Kalmarlund (KMF)
  3. Britonisea (BITC2)
  4. Danlina (SMTV, Svabodá Stream)

Season 1
Episode 1
Written By: Jay Marston
Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a car for 500 TGA to attend a local banger racing event. Aleki tests out the new Kaylan Raiona pick-up truck and Darius rants why the cupholders in cars are not size-adjustable. Gus Cannon makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 2
Jay, Aleki and Darius each get a saloon car and turn them into campervans to go out camping in the wild. Jay drives the new Camden and Darius holds a speech about windscreen wipers. Nang Tae-Young makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 3
Jay, Aleki and Darius each try to buy a supercar for less than 2000 TGA and attempt to drive from Tushlark to Ramona. Aleki tests out the new Kaylan Tygo and Darius rants about the state of rental cars. Stacy Lekker makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 4
Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a build up a car with a budget of 1000 TGA to attend a local amateur rallycross event. Darius tests out the new Hermes Superbullet and suggest the government to replace traffic lights with hot traffic regulation officers in bikini. Grace Lekker makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 5
Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a supercar and go on a roadtrip in Britonisea. Aleki tests out the new Stevens Veloce and Darius rants about traffic cameras being completely useless in catching criminals. Luca Faleta makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 6
Jay, Aleki and Darius try to solve the law enforcement's budget issue by buying used cars with a budget of 700 TGA and turning them into police vehicles. Jay takes a Fox Hornet K20 on a test drive and Darius rants about roadside assistance businesses being a ripoff. Cerys Young makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 7
Jay, Aleki and Darius have a match of car football against Tushlark Elks FC players. Aleki tests out the new Junixwagen and Darius rants why the sporty hatchbacks are a joke. Aileén makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 8
Jay, Aleki and Darius go on a roadtrip around Mercedini in small city cars. Jay tests out the new Dëritee and Darius talks about the benefits of removing a car's windshield instead of wasting power on air conditioning. Apikaila Kuresa makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 9
Jay, Aleki and Darius have a series of challenges to test if their cheap second hand cars are fit to be used as spy cars. Jay tests out the Hermes Wild 3 and Darius rants about cheap car phone holders. Han Masei makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 10
During the season finale, Jay, Aleki and Darius test if various action scenes involving cars can be replicated in real life. Aleki drives the new Axen Typhoon and Darius rants about car manufacturers trying to make their engines too quiet. Choejor Dhakpa makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.

Season 2
Episode 1
Jay, Aleki and Darius enter Hwoarang 24h race with a customized second hand car. Aleki tests out the new Viper and Darius rants about fuel prices. Malinda makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 2
Aleki and Darius attend Tushlark Car Expo and put up a show driving a big monster truck over cars. Darius explains why the idea of flying cars is scary and Elloco Buda makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 3
Jay and Aleki visit Edrana Race Park and take a look at the inner operations of a professional rallycross team. Darius rants about the ugly car freshener designs and Daniel Makala makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 4
Jay, Aleki and Darius run a series of durability tests on a bulletproof limousine. Darius rants about more ugly car freshener designs and Daxton Henry makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 5
Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a muscle car for less than 1200 TGA and run a series of tests on them. Darius rants about automatic car washing stations and Cal Daughton makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 6
Jay, Aleki and Darius attempt to solve emission issues by coming up with alternative solutions to power their cars. Darius comes up with an idea of replacing car tyres with halftracks and Patricia Sibongile makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 7
Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a van for less than 700 TGA and do a series of challenges with them. Darius expresses the concern about car mirrors not being big enough for ladies to fix their make-up while behind the wheel and Alayna Alofi makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 8
Jay, Aleki and Darius acquire jeeps and go on a road trip to snowy Darkmanian hills. Darius rants about driving schools being a ripoff and Levi makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 9
Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a convertible for less than 1000 TGA and take on a series of challenges with them. Darius discusses the mental state of people who own yellow cars and Sissi Tefau makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 10
Jay, Aleki and Darius hand out a series of satirical awards to cars that have been on the show throughout the two seasons. Darius rants about running out of things to rant about by the end of the season and Mandy Hill makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.

Season 3
Episode 1
Jay, Aleki and Darius try to prove that sports cars can be viable options for big families. Darius rants about the lack of options when it comes to seat covers and Mareta Ioane makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 2
Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a car for less than 150 TGA and attend a demolition derby event. Darius rants about the lack of taxi drivers in supercars and DJ Himona makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 3
Jay, Aleki and Darius organize a race with SUVs in mud. Darius comes up with an idea of separate lanes for fast and slow drivers on an highway and Son Kiddy makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 4
Jay, Aleki and Darius become highway truck drivers and get a task of delivering precious cargo. Once again, Darius rants about ugly car freshener designs and Shawn Grey makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 5
Jay, Aleki and Darius organize a circuit race with campervans. Darius discusses the idea of supercars being a viable option for ambulances and Edgar Janson makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 6
With a budget of 1000 TGA, Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a second-hand van and turn them into ambulance vehicles. Darius rants about car insurances and Kahu makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 7
Jay, Aleki and Darius visit the military town of Fort Hertz and have fun with some military grade hardware. Darius rants about small city cars being nothing but a quirky fashion item and Mona Sefugi makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 8
Jay, Aleki and Darius visit a classic car auction and attempt to get a deal for less than 1000 TGA in order to attend a classic car race. Darius explains why a blender should be in a standard package of any vehicle and MC Jen makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 9
Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a tuner car for 2500 TGA and attend a drifting event in Hwoarang. Darius rants about ridiculous car owner manuals and Robert Tiute makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 10
Jay, Aleki and Darius attempt to build an amphibious vehicle with a budget of 1000 TGA. Darius makes fun of custom car horns and Atlanta Kahurangi makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.

Season 4
Episode 1
Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a lorry and turn them into fire trucks with a budget of 1000 TGA. Darius comes up with an idea of a car powered by sheep and Lea Tuitama makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 2
Jay, Aleki and Darius go on a roadtrip with scooters, attempting to prove that they can indeed be a cheap alternative to cars. Darius rants about bobblehead figurines and Andrea Tevurua makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 3
Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a cheap second hand car and attempt to turn them into luxury limousines to attend a prestigious film awards show with. Darius rants about gentlemen's clubs putting fliers in-between the car's windscreen wipers and Johnny Zabka makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 4
Jay and Darius attend a Togonistani Track Racing League race weekend and get to try out the Kaylan Malaga RS TTRL car. Darius rants about ridiculous roadside signs and Carlos Savali makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 5
Jay, Aleki and Darius go on a roadtrip in Togonistani jungle roads, driving second-hand supercars with a price less than 5000 TGA. Darius rants about roadworks all around Tushlark and Pita Fanene makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 6
Jay, Aleki and Darius attempt to cook food on car engines and compete with certified chefs. Darius rants about ridiculous-sounding foreign car brand names and Marco Cobra makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 7
Jay, Aleki and Darius each get a luxury car and go on a series of challenges with them. Darius rants about cigarette lighters in cars and Min Mi Ryung makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 8
Jay, Aleki and Darius attempt to buy a car for less than 500 TGA that would be ideal for a teenager. Darius rants about traffic rules getting more and more complex every 10 years and Atini Tanielu makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 9
Part 1 of Special Episode where Jay, Aleki and Darius go on a roadtrip around ABEN nations with tuner cars.
Episode 10
Part 2 of Special Episode where Jay, Aleki and Darius go on a roadtrip around ABEN nations with tuner cars.

Season 5
Episode 1
Jay, Aleki and Darius race against young professional drivers in coaches. Darius makes fun of some silly car stickers and Erica Taputu makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 2
Jay, Aleki and Darius visit a local karting track in Hawkston. Darius rants about neon lights making cars look like Christmas trees and Tahafa Talagi makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 3
Jay visits Xelarate Racing Academy team and tests out various racing cars, starting with a junior rallycross car and ending up in a WGP3-spec machine. Darius explains why car manufacturers should provide a toaster as part of their standard equipment and Ray Carter makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 4
Jay, Aleki and Darius attempt to buy a car for less than 500 TGA that would be ideal for an elderly person. Darius pokes fun at some silly car window shade designs and Mac ''Sharpshoota'' Lewis makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 5
Jay, Aleki and Darius come up with an idea how funfairs can save a lot of money and use old tyres to turn a bunch of regular second-hand cars into bumper cars. Darius makes fun of some ridiculous dashboard accessories and Alissa Fetia makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 6
Aleki gets a chance to test out the Kaylan T-150 WGP2 car at Hwoarang and struggles heavily while attempting to drive it. Darius questions if driving a cabrio can be a viable option during the rainy season and Vairea makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 7
Jay, Aleki and Darius buy the cheapest model of Kaylan Tygo and see how much performance they can get out of it by stripping all of it's body parts, including doors and windows. Darius rants how attending a car expo to see family hatchbacks is equivalent to visiting a strip club to watch the security guards and Bantam Yamboo makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 8
Jay, Aleki and Darius visit Radio Humani and host a drive time radio show. Darius rants about traffic rules getting more and more complex every 10 years and Melissa Lapua makes a guest appearance as the celebrity in a car.
Episode 9
Part 1 of special episode where Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a sports hatchback and attempt to drive through war-torn Kassegrochia without getting shot.
Episode 10
Part 2 of special episode where Jay, Aleki and Darius each buy a sports hatchback and attempt to drive through war-torn Kassegrochia without getting shot.
Last edited by Togonistan on Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:47 pm

Star
Produced by Pemecutan

Official Logo

Details for Star

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): UTV (UBC)
  • Production Company: Gangga Entertainment
  • Executive Producer(s): Ngurah Wirahadi, Luh Putu Pande Rukmini
  • Producer(s): Viktor Reihandi, Komang Karmila
  • Director(s): Pande Putu Sastrawan
  • Camera setup: multicamera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Television series
  • Average Running time: 40-45 minutes
  • Language(s): Pemecutan Malay, Hanacaraka
  • Number of Seasons: 1 season (another 2 seasons in the making)
  • Number of Episodes: 16 episodes
  • Release Date(s): 18 October 2021

Other Information
  • Main Cast:
    Mang Ayu as Karina
    Mitha Kemala as Deviani
    Ayu Laksmi as Laksmi
    Julian Permana as Agustian, Laksmi's husband
    Pande Arta as Wesnawa, Karina's band friend and boyfriend
    Doni Kasmadi as Kusnadi, Deviani's manager
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: Star Opening Song
    (Little Mix - Power ) Cruella fanvid version
    Star is a new series broadcast by UTV, the main channel of UBC. The story revolves around 3 main characters, the aspiring talented singer Karina, the new idol Deviani and the waning star Laksmi.

The first season tell about Deviani success concert which placed her stardom even greater. While Laksmi tell her husband about her plan to retire from music industry after her latest album flops at the market. On the other place, Karina singing in a cafe of her hometown to help support her family meanwhile she dream to become a famous singer. One day Laksmi husband see Karina's performance during his business trip. He tell Laksmi about his hunch to support Karina. Laksmi then see herself of Karina's performance and back up her husband plan.

Other Information
  1. Pemecutan (UBC) 2021

Season 1
Episode 1
Episode 2

Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6

Episode 7
Episode 8

Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

Episode 13
Episode 14

Episode 15
Episode 16
Last edited by Pemecutan on Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:11 pm

Rumah
(English : Home)
Produced by Pemecutan

Official Logo

Details for Rumah

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): GBC-2 (GBC)
  • Production Company: Danu Pictures
  • Executive Producer(s): Wayan Ekajaya, Rudi Purwadi
  • Producer(s): Putu Dewi Agustina, Ismail Gunawan, Eka Krisnawan
  • Director(s): Ngakan Putu Sudarma, Heri Hermanto

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Television series
  • Average Running time: 48-50 minutes
  • Number of Seasons: 3 seasons (another 2 seasons in the making)
  • Number of Episodes: ±16 episodes each
  • Release Date(s): 4 May 2020

Other Information
  • Main Cast:
    Yudha Birawa as Beratha, the father
    Luh Sukmawati as Rukmini, the mother
    Ayu Latri as Saraswati or Saras
    Komang Chandrawati as Parwati
    Made Arjaya as Indra
    Lanang Sugriwa as Bayu
  • Reccuring Cast:
    Gede Asta as Darmaja, Saras's husband
    Pandu Kartawan as Lukman, Parwati's divorced husband
    Edi Hamdani as Dedi, Indra's boyfriend
    Lydia Rahman as Santi, Bayu's lecturer and crush
    Diva Arman as Yoga, coffee shop owner and Parwati's crush
  • Guest Cast:
    Mega Aryani as Fitriani, Saras and Darmaja daughter
    Riska Putri as Kemala, Bayu's college friend who has a crush with him
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: Rumah Theme Song
    (Bunga Citra Lestari - Harta Berharga)
    Rumah is a family drama set in a small town near Pemecutan Puri. The story follows the life of Beratha Family, their intrics, happiness and struggle.

The first season start with the comeback of Parwati, the second child and second daughter of Beratha Family to her parents house after her divorce. She try to cope in living in a rural life while trying to forgetting her cheated wife. The oldest children, Saras, is struggling between becoming a businesswoman and a mother of 2. The third child and first son, Indra also comeback to the town after his graduation from Puri University. He struggle to find a job while avoiding his boyfriend, afraid that his parents might find out that he is gay. And the youngest child and second son, Bayu, is confused to choose which university that he will enter. The first season ended with the father having a hard attack after finding out his son is gay.

The second season start with the father ask Indra to not tell his mother about his sexual orientation. Saras marriage is on the brink as her husband feels neglected over her family business. Parwati have a fling with local coffee shop owner but her divorced husband ruin it. Bayu prepare his first year of life in college.

The third season start with Saras facing her divorce. Parwati trying to run from her former husband who beg to comeback with her. The mother who find out about Indra's sexual orientation and secretly ask her son boyfriend to leave the town. And Bayu who secretly have a crush with his lecturer.

Other Information
  1. Pemecutan (GBC) 2020
  2. Acastanha (RTP) 2022

Season 1
Episode 1
Episode 2

Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6

Episode 7
Episode 8

Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

Episode 13
Episode 14

Episode 15
Episode 16

Season 2
Episode 1
Episode 2

Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6

Episode 7
Episode 8

Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

Episode 13
Episode 14

Episode 15
Episode 16

Season 3
Episode 1
Episode 2

Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6

Episode 7
Episode 8

Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

Episode 13
Episode 14

Episode 15
Episode 16
Last edited by Pemecutan on Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

StrayaRoos
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby StrayaRoos » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:52 pm

Eagle Till i Die
Produced by The United Athletic Republic of StrayaRoos

Details for Eagle Till I Die

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s):SBC1 (Season 2)/SBC2 (Season 3-Present)/VITV (Season 1)
  • Distributor(s)/Studios::FTV StrayaRoos
  • Executive Producer(s):Adam Reqa
  • Producer(s):Sam Jaoala
  • Director(s):Adam Reqa
  • Picture Format:1080i
  • Camera setup:Multicamera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme:Docuseries
  • Running time:30-90mins
  • Language(s):English,German
  • [If a serial] Episodes:90 (with 10 more in production) [20 per season]
  • Release Date(s):
August 31,2003

Other Information
[*]Theme Tune/Opening Theme:None
[*]Summary of Show (up to 750 words) below;
Several Manildon FC Supporters Found an new club following their old club's relocation 40 miles north to Seamantle and the Rise Of AFC Manildon from The Western League to SFL League 1
[/list]

Other Information
  1. StrayaRoos (SBC/RTVS)
  2. Aenglide (ÆTV) [Season 3-]
  3. StrayaRoos Barrier Islands (RRTVBVGBB)

Season 1
Episode 1-Breakdown
Manildon FC's Billionare owner sells the club to Foreign Investors in hope of returning them to their former Glory
Episode 2-History
The Manildon Indipendant Supporters Association votes to breakaway from the club after the Foreign Investors sell the historic Tractor Lane Stadium (which is admittedly a sh*thole)

Episode 3-Breakaway
A Vote to form the new club,AFC Manildon wins by a supermajority,but questions about the administration of the new club are raised
Last edited by StrayaRoos on Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
СтраяРус ❤️ Україна
Fly Air STR, the Spirit of StrayaRoos
He/Him
WOMBLE TILL I DIE

Darkmania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2015

Postby Darkmania » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:45 pm

THE SPIES
Produced by Darkmania

[img]Spies_logo_.jpg[/img]
Official Logo

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s):DaTV
  • Production Company: Laughterbox
  • Executive Producer(s): Kären Hÿlam and Rëubens Dämandy
  • Producer(s): Erÿk Älsman
  • Director(s): Rëubens Dämandy
  • Camera setup: Multi Camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme:Action Comedy
  • Average Running time: 25 min pr epiosode
  • Language(s): Darkmanian [English subtitles available for international broadcast]
  • Number of Seasons: 1 (2nd season confirmed and in the making)
  • Number of Episodes: 10 (10 per season)
  • Release Date(s):June 2022

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast:Danÿel Erÿk Flanager as Frÿdrick Dängelan
    Thömas Elöla as Reubens Sälmen
    Ändreas Hÿsavik as Gëorge Hälmen
  • Other Cast:
    Kären Kräsytala as Lëya Parmira (head of darkmanian branch of TWP)
    Olÿver Gleinman as Doctor Thëodor Jürgen Glenstein

And other cast members from all over the world.
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: (Untitled but the tune is decided)
    Danÿel Erÿk Flanager (Frÿdrick Dängelan), Thömas Elöka (Reubens Sälmen) and Ändreas Hÿsavik (Gëorge Hälmen) works on a international spy orginization, "The Worldorginizaion for Peace" (TWP). In every episode, there is an evil plan to take over the world, and our heroes are doing everything to stop this from happening. There is one huge issue with them...
    They all are a bunch of f***ing idiots.

Other Information
  1. Darkmania DaTV / DaSTREAM
  2. Carrelie Network 6 or whatever they are called this week
  3. Waisnor NTV

Season 1
Episode 1
Written By: Erÿk Olmërik
[Our heroes have their first day at work and they already are tasked to stop dr. Gleinstein.]

Episode 2
Written By: Jürgen Pändea
[Leÿa are busy attending the annual conference, this time hosted in Kalosia. However, things don't go as planned.]

Episode 3
[An armed robbery happens in the national bank of Beepee and our heroes must stop all thieves. Turns out that dr. Glenstein hired them to fund all of this evil plans.]

Episode 4
[Our heroes are sent to some beach resort on a mission to stop dr. Glenstein again. But there is that bikini contest that is a bit distracting...]

Episode 5
[A whole football team from Aenglide gets kidnapped and our heros are tasked to free them.]

Episode 6
[Fake toxic wine maskering themself as darkmanian wine are spreading in Carrelie and our heroes need to find out who made the fake wine (spoiler, it's dr. Glenstein).]

Episode 7
[There is a large outbreak in Waisnor of this strange virus that almost takes down the waisnorian branch of TWP and our heroes must investigate the outbreak.]

Episode 8
[Our heros are in Vartugia, somehow.]

Episode 9
[The president of Elejamie gets kidnapped and our heroes must free him at all cost.]

Episode 10
[Their largest mission so far; Arrest dr. Glenstein in his lair in rural Darkmania.]

Season 2
Episode 1-10
Written By: Someone
Upcoming in June 2023
Last edited by Darkmania on Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

DATV NEWS - [NEWS] • [SPORT]

Hafamarimyht
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2011

Postby Hafamarimyht » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:31 am

Röjna Rabovjë
Produced by Hafamarimët (Hafamarimyht)

Official Logo

Details for Röjna Rabovjë

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): TVH
  • Production Company: Occasional Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Taheč Misïnev
  • Producer(s): Dolly Patrón, Luto Bugan
  • Director(s): Saka Gumal
  • Camera setup:Multi-camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Comedy
  • Average Running time: 45 minutes
  • Language(s): Hafamari, English
  • Number of Seasons: 1
  • Number of Episodes: 15
  • Release Date(s): June 22, 2022 (first episode; new episodes are released weekly)

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Dolly Patrón as Dolly Patrón
    Ëtnav Rahtanču as Žano
    Sït Vedun as Dïman
    Čihura Grïb as Nila
    Sïnkïnada Rimu as Lïnumeda
  • Other Cast: Selräm Bëdeč as Melodia Odorious
    Imečïn Sïlža as Čapïčen
    Tëham Sëgam as Rhetta Wyne
    Ïnïl Čakaro as Coyote
    Žïmeha Sïlmina as Inčima
    Ïnuh Amejöd as Dr. Šavol
    Samëči as a fussy customer
    A comedic look at the lives of bartenders, bouncers, performers, and regulars at the bar Suha Pmija, a small yet popular drag bar in Baspink starring Drag Race Hafamarimët season 1 winner Dolly Patrón as a (partly) fictional version of herself. And yes, each episode features at least one drag performance.

Other Information
  1. Hafamarimët (TVH)
  2. Dacharia (Komedi!)

Season 1
Episode 1
Written By: Sït Vedun, Dolly Patrón
Bar manager and show promoter Žano gives a pep talk to bartenders Dïman and Lïnumeda a few hours before the Pride show, one of the busiest nights of the year. Dïman's best friend Nila, who recently came out as a lesbian, tries to hit on Lïnumeda but can't work up the courage. Dolly Patrón keeps messing up her look and having to start her makeup over, but eventually performs beautifully to a fully packed audience.
Episode 2
Written By: Čihura Grïb, Dolly Patrón
Dïman and Nila get drunk on Dïman's night off. He has a one night stand with Čapïčen, who works as a bouncer at the bar. Nila feels jealous of Dïman's ability to flirt. Žano tries to give her advice, though most of it ends up not being helpful. Lïnumeda and Dolly have a disastrous trip to the beer warehouse, breaking a large number of bottles. Dolly makes up what they owe by putting on a special performance.

Episode 3
Written By: Sïnkïnada Rimu, Dolly Patrón
Žano gives some more useless advice, this time to Melodia Odorious, a brand new queen just getting started. The advice backfires when, in the middle of a show, she reads Dolly a bit too harshly. Nila and Dïman smoke a joint, but it was stronger than what they're used to and wind up not even making it to the bar, despite lots of effort. Lïnumeda defends herself from an angry drunk customer.

Episode 4
Dïman gets back with his ex, Coyote, when he needs a place to live and Dïman lets him stay with him. Nila gets mad about this, so she goes to the bar, gets drunk, and finally admits to Lïnumeda that she has feelings for her. Lïnumeda tells her to tell her again when she's sober. Dolly performs a duet with Rhetta Wyne that ends with the two of them falling off the stage, landing on top of Žano, who breaks his leg in the process.

Episode 5
Dolly hosts a horror-themed show but accidentally injures herself when she confuses a prop knife with a real one. Luckily, she was already covered in fake blood so no one could tell. She goes to get stitches, where she meets a very attractive doctor. Nila doesn't remember telling Lïnumeda about her crush, so when Lïnumeda flirts with her, she gets nervous and leaves. A customer that Dïman has been flirting with for a while finally gives him his number, but Dïman has to turn him down because he is still dating Coyote. Žano refuses to ask for help unloading the beer delivery despite being on crutches.

Episode 6
Dolly and Dr. Šavol go on a date. It goes so well that she nearly forgets about the show that night and has to borrow wigs and costume pieces from the other drag queens. Dïman breaks up with Coyote after Coyote falls asleep with a cigarette in his hand and almost burns down the apartment. Dïman dumps a bucket of water on the fire and on the sleeping Coyote. Nila meets an attractive woman named Inčima, who asks her on a date in front of Lïnumeda. She doesn’t say anything when Nila accepts.

Episode 7
Žano decorates the bar for Lïnumeda's birthday, but all the banners spell her name wrong. Dïman has a drink thrown on him by a fussy customer, who then gets kicked out by Čapïčen. Dïman and Čapïčen make out in the storage room. Nila brings her date, Inčima, to the bar while Lïnumeda tries to celebrate her birthday but keeps noticing the two of them. Dolly, out of drag, practices a new number for Dr. Šavol. He is not impressed.

Episode 8
The bar has a very slow night, so Dolly convinces Dïman, Nila, Lïnumeda, and Žano to perform. Lïnumeda reveals a drag king persona, Dïman plays guitar, Nila sings a WorldVision song, and Žano does the macarena. They all sit around drinking after the bar closes, becoming closer friends. Nila and Lïnumeda nearly kiss, but they are interrupted by a bus driving by outside, making a lot of noise and making everyone realize the sun has risen.

Episode 9
A severe thunderstorm knocks out the power to the bar so Dolly, Rhetta Wyne, Melodia Odorious, and Lïnumeda (in her new drag king persona, Ricky Eater) perform on the street outside. Eventually the entire neighborhood joins in the block party, with Žano and Dïman serving drinks for free. Nila breaks things off with Inčima, though they agree to remain friends. After the party ends, Dïman, Nila, Žano and Dolly pass around a joint and talk about nothing.

Episode 10
Two weeks later, Lïnumeda and Nila barely speak. They continuously look at each other when the other isn't looking back, with Dïman often rolling his eyes afterwards. Finally Dïman has had enough and sits the two of them down, forcing them to talk. Lïnumeda learns that Nila and Inčima are no longer seeing each other and interrupts Nila mid-sentence with a kiss. Dolly and Žano each think that a bottle of poppers they keep finding belongs to the other person, but it actually belongs to Čapïčen, who shares some with them while Dolly is hosting that night's drag show.
Last edited by Hafamarimyht on Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:13 pm, edited 12 times in total.
WV19: 23rd (27pts)
WV24: 34th (9pts)
WV26: 34th (28 pts)
WV27: 31st (27 pts)
WV28: 28th (21 pts)
WV30: 18th (39 pts)
WV34: DQ
WV82: 24th (18 pts)
WV86: 21st (99pts)
WV87: 9th (160pts)
WV88: 19th (121pts)
WV90: 26th (81pts)
WV91: 15th (117pts)
WV96: 17th (134pts)
WV99: 11th (158pts)
WV100: 16th in SF/DNQ
WV109: 18th (71pts)
WV110: 8th (156pts)
WV111: 7th (196pts)
WV112: 8th (146pts)

WHF5: 8th (16pts)
WHF11: 22nd (3pts)
WHF13: 24th (5pts)
WHF56: 20th (6pts)
WHF57: 8th (18pts)
WHF59: 10th (13pts)
WHF73: 2nd (22pts)

Plangainer
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Plangainer » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:59 pm

Polarised
Produced by Plangainer

Official Logo

Details for Polarised

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): AIM
  • Production Company: AIM Television
  • Executive Producer(s): Elton Whitcomb, Adrian Marsh, Michael Max Rivers
  • Producer(s): Cody Nelson, Jerome Mills
  • Director(s): David Hall, Zachary Prower, Kevin Bradley
  • Picture Format: 4K (Ultra HD)
  • Camera setup: Multi-Camera

Show Details
  • Average Running time: 45-50 Minutes
  • Language(s): English
  • Number of Episodes: 24 (8 per Season)
  • Release Date(s):
    - May 10th, 2019 - Season 1
    - June 3th, 2021 - Season 2
    - April 28th, 2022 - Season 3

Other Information
  • Main/Recurring Cast:
    - Lauren Hammersley as Evie Rose
    - Ethan Osborn as Adrian Cruz
    - Meghan Case as Rebecca Whitaker
    - Jody Monroe as Charlotte Hurley
    - Omar Weiss as Ethan Maddox
    - William Wise as Bernie Hansen
  • Other Cast:
    - Russell McCarty as Jacob Hansen
    - Ellis Dunn as Nigel
    - Rosalyn Wallace as Victoria
    - Maggie Garcia as Kate Dune
    - Lesley Phelps as Joyce
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: "Sworn To Be Loved" by KEYT
  • Summary of Show below;
    Evelyn Rose, a girl born with a gift of strong emotional empathy and creativity that can bend the world around her, must decide between two worlds – one where she is free but alone, or another where her powers influence her friends and are quickly recognized by others. As Evelyn's abilities begin to manifest themselves more and more in ways beyond her own control, she discovers just how much this new reality may cost her as it influences her formerly peaceful life.

Other Information
  1. Plangainer (AIM)

Season 1
Episode 1
Written By: Michael Max Rivers
TBD
Episode 2
Written By: Michael Max Rivers & Alyx Gates
TBD
Episode 3
Written By: Alyx Gates
TBD
Episode 4
Written By: Michael Max Rivers & Joseph Oneal
TBD
Episode 5
TBD
Episode 6
Written By: Joseph Oneal
TBD
Episode 7
Written By: Michael Max Rivers & Bettye Flynn
TBD
Episode 8
TBD

Season 2
Episode 1
TBD
Episode 2
Written By: Joseph Oneal
TBD
Episode 3
Written By: Michael Max Rivers & Joseph Oneal
TBD
Episode 4
TBD
Episode 5
Written By: Alyx Gates & Bettye Flynn
TBD
Episode 6
Written By: Helene Weaver
TBD
Episode 7
TBD
Episode 8
Written By: Bettye Flynn
TBD

Season 3
Episode 1
TBD
Episode 2
Written By: Bettye Flynn & Joseph Oneal
TBD
Episode 3
TBD
Episode 4
TBD
Episode 5
TBD
Episode 6
Written By: Joseph Oneal & Bettye Flynn
TBD
Episode 7
Written By: Helene Weaver
TBD
Episode 8
TBD
Last edited by Plangainer on Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WV98: Achieved 15th Place
WV99: Achieved 9th Place (Top 10)
WV103: Achieved 6th Place (Top 10)
WV104: Achieved 3rd Place (Podium)
WV106: Achieved 4th Place (Top 5)
WV108: Achieved 10th Place (Top 10)
WV111: Achieved 4th Place (Top 5)

Waisnor
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Waisnor » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:13 am

Another Life
Produced by Republic of Waisnor

Official Logo

Details for Another Life

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): First National Channel (FNC)
  • Production Company: WBC Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Alexander Nevokshenov
  • Producer(s): Anton Saroka
  • Director(s): Bogdan Gavrilovets
  • Camera setup:

Show Details
  • Language(s): Russian, Belorussian
  • Number of Seasons: 2 (so far)
  • Number of Episodes: 20 (so far)
  • Release Date(s): June 1st, 2021

Other Information
  • Main Cast: Nikolai Kravtsov as Vladimir Zakharenko
    Recurring Cast: Polina Ilyina as Tatyana Zakharenko
    Recurring Cast: Valeria Rozhkova as Anna Demeshchenko
    Recurring Cast: Alexander Pavlov as Ivan Boyarko
  • Other Cast:
    This series follows a life of Vladimir Zakharenko - a dissident in USSR in the 1970's, who seemingly lives a simple life. But inside, there is struggle inside him because he needs to hide everything about him not only to the people (except for the narrow circle of his companions), but most importantly, authorities.

Other Information
  1. [Your Nation] (Broadcaster)
  2. [Another Nation?] (their Broadcaster)

Season 1
Episode 1
Written By: Danila Levkovich
Episode 2
Written By: Maxim Kotovich
Episode 3
Written By: Dmitry Miskov
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
81 = 18th/34
82 = 22nd/31
83 = 27th/41
84 = 15th/27
85 = 20th/28
86 = 14th/32
87 = 14th/36
88 = 24th/32
89 = 16th/37
90 = 8th/35
91 = 9th/30
92 = 8th/29
93 = 4th/25
94 = 14th/28
95 = 15th/27
96 = 8th/34
97 = 6th/25
98 = 23rd/31
99 = 6th/38
100 = 12th/51
101 = 24th/32
102 = 10th/30
103 = 2nd/26
104 = 11th/26
105 = 6th/31
106 = 5th/25
107 = 21st/37
108 = 9th/32
109 = 11th/21
110 = 14th/27
111 = 5th/29
112 = 7th/25

51 = 10th/20
52 = 19th/24
53 = 11th in the semifinal/33

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:19 am

Dapur Keluarga
(Family Kitchen)

Produced by United Kingdom of Pemecutan

Official Logo

Details for Dapur Keluarga

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): UTV (UBC)
  • Distributor(s)/Studios: Penjor Pictures
  • Executive Producer(s): Bayu Hermanto, Krisna Gunawan
  • Producer(s): Dewa Ayu Putri Anjani, Tristan Hanafi
  • Director(s): Wayan Birawa

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: reality cooking show, competition program
  • Running time: 50 minutes
  • [If a serial] Episodes: 10 seasons, ± 25 episodes per season.
  • Release Date(s):
    Season 1: 9 February - 27 July 2017 (1774 Pawukon)
    Season 2: 7 September 2017 - 22 February 2018 (1775 Pawukon)
    Season 3: 5 April - 20 September 2018 (1776 Pawukon)
    Season 4: 1 November 2018 - 18 April 2019 (1777 Pawukon)
    Season 5: 30 May - 14 November 2019 (1778 Pawukon)
    Season 6: 26 December 2019 - 11 June 2020 (1779 Pawukon)
    Season 7: 23 July 2020 - 7 January 2021 (1780 Pawukon)
    Season 8: 18 February - 5 August 2021 (1781 Pawukon)
    Season 9: 16 September 2021 - 3 March 2022 (1782 Pawukon)
    Season 10: 14 April - 29 September 2022 (1783 Pawukon)

Other Information
  • Main Cast:
    Chef Arjuna Pratama as co-host and main judge
    Chef Yulia Witari as co-host and main judge
  • Other Cast:
    Chef Mariana Said as guest judge
    Food blogger, Pande Sastra as guest judge
    Food critic, Liliana Parwati as guest judge
    Sommelier, Raka Ganesa as guest judge
    Chef Aris Agustin as guest judge
    Restaurant owner, Putu Indra Wirawan
    Dapur Keluarga is a cooking competition that contested by a team of 2 who must have a connection (eg, family, friendship etc). The contestant come from the states of Pemecutan with 1 team for each state totaling 10 teams for each season. The competition divided into 3 segments.
    The first segment is Open House. The 10 teams are divided into 2 groups of 5. Each team then present a whole meal (appetizer, main course and desert) for the jury to be votes. Best 3 teams of each group advancing to the next segment. The rest 4 teams doing the same round where the top 2 advancing for a total of 8 groups.

The second segment is Elimination Round. The 8 advancing teams are given different task for each episodes with the lowest score getting eliminated until only 4 teams left.

The third segment is Cook-Off. 4 best teams is divided into 2 groups for semifinal cook-off where the team have to prepare 5 meals for the jury. The winning team advance to the final cook-off. In the final cook-off, the winning team is declared a winner.

Other Information
  1. Pemecutan (UTV)
  2. Soracana Islands (YRTN)
  3. Sendhang (NBC)
  4. Toluiwa (DBS - Dompu Broadcasting Service)
  5. Acastanha (RTP)
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016

Postby Diarcesia » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:04 pm

Raspberry P.I.
Produced by Diarcesia

Official Logo

Details for Raspberry P.I.

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): ACTO
  • Production Company: 6A Design
  • Executive Producer(s): Melita Paniscem
  • Producer(s): Judith Bunodochus, Luce Perrot
  • Director(s): Zagreus Wirnhier
  • Picture Format: 3840 × 2160 (4K UHD)

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Television series (animated)
  • Average Running time: 25 minutes
  • Language(s): Diarcesian Latin, Diarcesian English
  • Number of Seasons: One
  • Number of Episodes: 24
  • Release Date(s): 2 January 2022

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast (Voice Actors): Chin Waike as Raspberry P.I.
  • Other Cast (Voice Actors):
    Gorgo Callahan as Xaviera Waters
    Widwyn Byrd as Tavennheim
    Martha Ross as Abbassee P.I.
    Stephanie Balliol as Sarah Marshall
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: Apollinar Bannister - Metro-Nome
    Diarcesia, the year 2061: a glittering beacon of all technological wonder and cutting-edge thought. Underneath this enticing exterior, however, festers greed, wrath, and the baser instincts of civilization.

A string of murders took place in the city of Hylvobrigia. Out of options, the police resorted to looking for prisoners to solve these and bring the culprits to justice. Sensing a metaphorical rasp to free herself from the metaphorical iron cage, a talented hacker-slash-con-artist who sought to start a new and quieter life volunteered herself. If she solves these crimes, all of her criminal record will be erased. What she didn't know was that she will dip her toes into something far more insidious. The race against the clock has started. Failure will mean worldwide chaos.

As she shook her hands with the police to seal the deal, she shed her previous identity and donned a new one: Raspberry P.I.

Other Information
  1. Diarcesia (ACTO, various others)

Season 1
Episode 1: All That Glitters (Pseudochrysapha)
Written By: Judith Bunodochus
It is the year 2061 in Hylvobrigia, Diarcesia. Life goes business as usual with its fast pace, bright lights, and the best amenities technology can offer. In sharp contrast to its reputation of cleanliness and safety, a string of grisly murders took place with its victims displayed in broad daylight. With the trail of evidence seemingly vanishing and the cases feared unsolvable, the police desperately looked at prisoners of good standing if they work with them. "If I do, will the reward be my freedom?" one of them asked.
Last edited by Diarcesia on Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Zeleniya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2022

Postby Zeleniya » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:11 pm

HOT N' POPPIN!
Produced by Zeleniya

[img]Logo%20TBD[/img]
Official Logo

Details for HOT N' POPPIN!

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Yelizovo Broadcasting Network
  • Distributor(s)/Studios:: YBS - A1 Studios
  • Presenters:
    --- J-K (Jacky Kamov)
    --- Lena Kay (Alenna Kupriyanova)
    --- DJ ZoRo (Zoren Romanovsky)
  • Producer(s):
    Various, Current: Dmitri Tsilnyev (Season 18-)
  • Director(s):
    Various, Current: Ray Simopulov (Season 20-)
  • Picture Format: NTSC, 4K UHD 120fps

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Music & Dance Entertainment
  • Running time: 30 Minutes, up to 60 for specials
  • Language(s): Zeleniyan Russian (Americanized Russian, also there are English Captions)
  • [If a serial] Seasons: 22 Around 1 Episode a week, 54 Episodes a Year, 1,144 Episodes in Total)
  • Release Date(s): Pilot on Saturday, 1 Jan 2000, Fridays at 9pm since then

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast:
    --- J-K (Jacky Kamov)
    --- Lena Kay (Alenna Kupriyanova)
    --- DJ ZoRo (Zoren Romanovsky)
  • Other Cast:
    Television Audience
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: DJ ZoRo - HOT N' POPPIN! (2014-), starts at 0:07
    Hosted by the legendary Zeleniyan pop stars J-K (Jacky Kamov), Lena Kay (Alenna Kupriyanova) and EDM pioneer DJ ZoRo (Zoren Romanovsky) since it's conception in 2000, HOT N' POPPIN'! has been the primetime platform for the hottest music and entertainment hits to debut from Zeleniya to the international stage. Featuring musical acts ranging from Pop, Hip Hop and R&B, EDM, Electro/Synth-Pop and Soul and everything in between and professional dancing acts of all genres, the 30 minute program is one of the major pioneers of the current Z-Pop wave taking the world by storm and a centerpiece of three generations of Zeleniyan youth. Not convinced? Tune in Friday nights at 21:00 and join in the fun only on YBN!

Other Information
  1. [Zeleniya] (Yelizovo Broadcasting Network)
  2. [Another Nation?] (their Broadcaster)
Last edited by Zeleniya on Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Llalta
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Llalta » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:23 am

City of Cranes
Produced by Llalta

Official Logo

Details for City of Cranes

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): LBN
  • Production Company: Promise Pictures
  • Executive Producer(s): Lucia Montenburg
  • Producer(s): Argo Alwick
  • Director(s): Argo Alwick
  • Composer(s): John Marshall, Himiko Arden
  • Picture Format: HDTV 1080i (2.21:1)
  • Camera setup: Single-camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Television Miniseries
  • Language(s): English, Nihilitian, Japanese, Mandarin
  • Age Rating: 15 (Drug usage, Violence, Language, Discrimination, Suicide reference)
  • Number of Seasons: 1
  • Number of Episodes: 3
  • Release Date(s): 9th - 23rd July 2022

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast:
    Ayonda Zhan as Yuenko Hao-Lyn
    • Yuenko is a 22-year-old Nihilitian who moves to Neo-Tokyo to work, where he becomes enslaved as a migrant worker. Timid and dependent on others, he struggles with his depression as he easily crumbles to harsh realities of Neo-Tokyo, far different from the impoverished and strict Nihilitia.
    Okigorou Violettabrun as Tienshi Dauzhia
    • Tienshi is a 22-year-old who claims to hail from the far lands of Jiyoutodi. Enigmatic and impulsive, he guides Yuenko through the days. However, he shares little of himself, hiding his past in a veil of confidence and knowledge. However, he originally comes from Nihilitia.
  • Other Cast:
    Satoshi Nakano as Umie Kado
    • Yuenko and Tienshi's boss, one of many in Neo-Tokyo who enslaves migrant workers.
  • Official Soundtrack
    All songs are performed by the Nihilitian Philharmonic Orchestra unless stated otherwise.
    Set in 2056, the struggling Yuenko leaves his home nation of Nihilitia to pursue a job offer in the city of tomorrow, Neo-Tokyo, or as the other migrant workers call it, 'Qi zhongjī zhī cheng': the City of Cranes, due to the skyline of cranes ever-building the city. However, after his belongings are taken from him, he soon realises that this is no utopia.

He is transferred to an apartment, a small building on the edge of the city. There, he meets the enigmatic Tienshi, who speaks Nihilitian, though he tells Yuenko he comes from a land far away, a place called 'Jiyoutodi' - The Free Land. Yuenko begins to grow closer to Tienshi, whose linguistic skills allow Yuenko to grow dependent on him.

Isolated by a language barrier, he does his best to work, trapped in a cell of skyscrapers and cranes and an box apartment of 4 others, with little pay to get him by. The only light being the end of the contract, 12 months away. Even then, he doesn't even know if that too is yet another farce.

However, as Yuenko begins to question his feelings towards Tienshi, feelings Nihilitia is unaccepting of, he begins to question Tienshi's past, his ambiguity beginning to warp his perception of reality as he begins to grow more and more dependent on Tienshi. It is only when the two run away does the plot clear.

Other Information
  1. Llalta (LBN)
  2. Britonisea (BITC)

Season 1
Episode 1
Written By: Argo Alwick
A 22-year-old Yuenko sets off on a train towards Japan, after accepting a promising construction job offer in Neo-Tokyo. His parents having supported up until now, but he knows he cannot rely on them forever within Nihilitia, whose sprawling lands provide little future for the 99%. Though he hesitates to step on the train, he eventually gets on, into a new world. As patchworks of fields pass him by, he rests his head on the window, blanketed in condensation. As landscapes pass him by, he eventually crosses the oceans, an endless sea unfurling beyond him. After a few days, he eventually sees the gleaming reflection of the sun upon a crystal city in the horizon: Neo-Tokyo.

Taking a deep breath, he grabs the few bags he brought, gripping the handles tightly, before stepping off the train, the station bustling with people giving him no thought, living their own little lives. After leaving the station he steps into the city, astounded at the grandeur, the glistening skyscrapers and all the sounds unheard of in the impoverished and rural Nihilitia. All the tongues he cannot understand, all the colours unseen.

He makes his way through the labyrinth of buildings, some built, some not, eventually reaching a small office in the far crevice of the city, where graffiti paints every wall and litter waltzes with the wind. He notices all the foreigners there too, far different from those in the city centre. Foreigners like him. And yet he cannot understand them, much how they would not understand him. He looks back at the neglected buildings around, surrounding him like prison bars, before entering the office.

There he is greeted by an secretary, though neither are able to communicate with one another. She eventually resorts to hand signs and smiles, where Yuenko pulls out the few files he has brought. Sent to the upstairs space, he meets his boss, another who merely laughs at the little Japanese Yuenko attempts to speak. Though it seems friendly at first, his boss, Umie Kado, attempting to convey the details of the job such as pay and hours in hands and Japanese, his possessions are snatched from him, replaced by a key and a map to an apartment, as well as a schedule he cannot understand. He attempts to argue back, the looming dread of his situation shadowing over him. Much to his misfortune, no one seems to understand, and Yuenko is soon greeted with his reality. He is trapped. As office workers look at him with only disgust or laughter, he leaves.

Walking to his apartment, of which is located in an even darker part of Neo-Tokyo, he passes buildings of peeled paint and people glaring at him as he walks by. Some try to talk to him in their native tongue whilst others look at him pitifully. Plenty beggars and people, perhaps dead, perhaps not, fill the pathways, smoke from the nearby factories causing his vestal lungs to cough at the mere smell. Disturbed by the conditions, he keeps walking.

"Welcome to Qi Zhongji Zhi Cheng," they say.

Up a grimy flight of stairs upon the top floor of an apartment complex, the once white walls smeared with mysterious blacks and greys. Walking through a maze of dingy halls he reaches his room, 278, a letter plate stuffed with piles of dampened mail.

He cautiously opens the door, where a dingy hallway greets him, a pale yellow light glowing. A bathroom to his left, he enters the room opposite the front door, where a man smokes out the window, mosquito net curtains wafting around him. Around are a few other workers, all resting in bunkbeds. The man turns his head with a smile. Though Yuenko tries to greet him in Japanese, bowing, the man merely laughs, though not condescendingly, or mockingly, a cheerful tone lacing his voice.

He greets him back in Nihilitian, Yuenko not quite knowing how to reply, questions filling his head.

The two introduce themselves to one another, the man being revealed as Tienshi, who Yuenko notes is Nihilitian for angel. He asks Tienshi whether he comes from Nihilitia, to which the mysterious man simply laughs. There, Tienshi tells him his backstory, of a nation far, far away in a place known as Jiyoutodi. Fascinated by his story, Yuenko asks more, though he merely ignores his question. Tienshi introduces him to the other workers, most from mainland China whilst another originates from Nepal. With good nights, they all fall asleep, Yuenko sleeping on a battered mattress on the floor due to overcrowding.

Episode 2
Yuenko awakes to the morning sun glaring through the window, as well as the constant dripping of water from the ceiling above. Elsewhere, he hears Tienshi arguing in mandarin with presumably a neighbour, as the two shout outside. Yuenko steps outside, still dazed, and Tienshi changes his tone, suddenly pulling a smiley façade. Whispering his final threats to the neighbour, he takes Yuenko back inside, explaining that the neighbour had caused another leakage, from using the bath too much. Yuenko chuckles, though Tienshi doesn't seem to pleased about it. The two go on their day however, Yuenko preparing for his first day of work, helped by Tienshi.

Boarding the train, busy at even the early hours, they pass by countless backsides of buildings and peer into the evidence of slum communities tucked beneath bridges and tunnels, they eventually enter the centre, the train taking to a higher track as the city splays out beneath them. Beside, Yuenko stares in awe at the scaffolding passing by, reaching the heavens alongside skylines of cranes.

The two end up at work, arriving at the base of a construction site, the site of the tallest building planned in Neo-Tokyo. The two set to work, though are split up. As Yuenko works he struggles to face the heights of the building, the whole city beneath, he is berated by his other workers for his inabilities. Late into the day slips as he walks across a metal bar, left dangling hundreds of feet up in the air. Though he calls for help, the other workers ignore him, leaving him late into the night. He notices a solitary crane flying amongst the buildings, before being pulled up. He looks up to see Tienshi, without a harness, pulling him up slowly. After exchanging conversation, the two head to the market to find dinner.

In the market, it is bustling with migrants, the dingy and decrepit hall lit up by rows and rows of lanterns, as well as the flames of the cookers housed by the street food vendors. At first, Yuenko struggles to keep up with Tienshi as he effortlessly flits between the river of people, though Tienshi grabs his wrist, pulling him into the heart of the market.

When they reach home however, Kado greets them inside. Scolding Yuenko (though he doesn't understand), Kado and Tienshi argue in Japanese, ending as Kado slaps him, leaving the apartment. As the two greet their roommates, Tienshi explains the situation, that if Yuenko couldn't work harder, he would have to be laid off. He also further explains Yuenko's mistake, to even accept such a job, telling him that abuse and no payments were to be expected. One of the roommates explains to them that another has died after falling to his death, and thus all the workers travel to Sumida river to scatter his ashes. The group share a moment in silent, lighting an incense candle and setting aside flowers. Along the riverside are dozens upon dozens of flowers like this, scattered between trash and tents. He wonders how many others have died. However, the others tell Yuenko he can take his bed, avoiding sleeping on the floor.

In the night, Yuenko and Tienshi talk about their childhood, bonding over their unique experiences. They talk of the crane that resides in Nihilitia.

Over the next few weeks, Yuenko learns the grips of his job, working as hard as he can, despite the pay that keeps postponing. Yuenko and Tienshi also bond further, becoming close after Yuenko depends on him, especially with the constant abuse from higher ups. Though they see no escape from Neo-Tokyo, Yuenko is at least glad to have Tienshi, as the two begin to stick together, often spending their lunches on the metal scaffolding, enjoying the views.

Episode 3
Yuenko begins to plot an escape secretly, with his files and passport taken away, it proves difficult to escape.

A protest occurs between the migrant workers, though Yuenko does not join, much to the disappointment of Tienshi. The only worker to show up, he is rewarded with pay, which he secretly tells Tienshi. The two share it, spending it on the luxury of bear's paw, which the two eat in private on the banks of the black Sumida river. Yuenko opens up about his homesickness, though Tienshi for once is not particularly receptive, telling him to 'get used to it'. He eventually tells Tienshi of his plan to escape, but he scoffs in reply, telling him there's no use.

The two return to the apartment, where everyone is asleep. In bed, Yuenko reflects on his feelings, realising his feelings for Tienshi. Ashamed, he avoids Tienshi over the next few days, further embarrassed that his escape plan was dismissed. However, as a result, he begins to become discriminated more and struggles to eat without Tienshi to depend on.

As he looks out the train window on the way to work, he sees the cranes that migrate from Nihilitia to Japan in the summer, and begins to cry. Tienshi finds him crying upon the scaffolding upon the skyscraper, and tells him to follow him. Surprised, he does, and the two sneak out the site onto a back alley, where a rusted silver bike awaits. Tienshi looks side to side before stealing the bike, Yuenko unwilling yet hopping on to avoid being caught. The two cycle through the streets, Yuenko wrapping his arms tightly around Tienshi as he zigzags between streets and cars, and as the sun rises fully, they pass a church, where they sing a hymn of hope, people laughing and sharing the love of god, unaware of the struggles of Yuenko and the others. They eventually leave the confines of the city into the mountains and fields. Yuenko begins to cry as the landscape reminds him of Nihilitia. As the path becomes rougher, and eventually the bike swerves off the track, Yuenko and Tienshi rolling down the side of the track, landing in a rice paddy. Splashing in the mud, Tienshi begins to laugh, causing Yuenko to begin to laugh also.

The two talk and talk, drying off on the levee. In the freedom of the countryside, the two run through fields and roll in meadows, a smile not once leaving their faces. Eventually, as nightfall arrives, the two lie on the grass. Yuenko asks if Tienshi if Jiyoutodi really exists, and he shouts back that he is not really from JIyoutodi, that it was just a place he made up to give himself hope. Upset and angry of the situation, of Yuenko's naivety, he explains his is mixed Nihilitian and Japanese, and originally arrived in Neo-Tokyo to connect with the culture he had dreamed of after being outcast in Nihilitia. However, he was treated the same in Japan. Disillusioned, he scorns the world they live in. "That's why you shouldn't feel homesick. What has Nihilitia ever done for you? What has any place done for you? It's not like 'countries' and 'borders' and 'nationalities' mean anything anyway." The two end up fighting violently, rolling in the grasses, growing more weary with each swing, as they begin to cry into one another, ending up holding each other tightly. Yuenko realises Tienshi's lack of hope, despite the hope he had given Yuenko, realising he doesn't care to escape since he has nowhere to run to, apart from Yuenko. The two fall asleep, tangled tightly in one another.

He wonders if Nihilitia had ever really helped. He wonders if Nihilitia would accept him now, now that he loves a man.

The two spend a few days in the countryside, swimming in clean rivers and playing games in the forests. And for once, life doesn't seem so bleak.

The two return to Neo-Tokyo, and are greeted in their apartment by a group of Japanese men, who beat them both bloody, screaming discriminatory insult after insult, as Kado begins to blackmail them. After, Tienshi gets up and tends to their wounds, silent. The two sleep side by side, embracing in their own blood and bruises.

A few days after, Yuenko finally wakes up to the bright sun's glare. The apartment is empty, the time seemingly midday. His plasters and bandages have been replaced, food and water by his side. He waits for Tienshi, but he never arrives.

The next day, a new worker walks into the apartment. Late at night nightfall comes, the worker takes his place upon Tienshi's bed, and Yuenko realises the truth. Choked up with tears, he runs out the apartment, out the complex and into the streets. He runs, bashing past people though he doesn't care.

He makes it to the city centre, looking up all the cranes, and as the sun rises, blinding his eyes, he sees a faded silhouette standing upon a metal beam. Tienshi. It is only until the loud flap of a swarm of cranes snaps him from his delusion, with no one really there. Just him and the cranes that remind him of home, of Tienshi. Just him and the city of cranes.
Last edited by Llalta on Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Carrelie
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 21, 2018

Postby Carrelie » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:59 am

Café Crypte
Produced by Carrelie

Official Logo

Details for Café Crypte

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): CarrelieThree (STC)
  • Production Company: Lebefvre Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Henri Raguel,
  • Producer(s): Jyri Ylitalo, Augustine Forbes
  • Director(s): Ruairí O'Dorcey
  • Camera setup: Multi-camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Comedy (Sitcom)
  • Average Running time: 30 minutes
  • Language(s): French, English, German
  • Number of Seasons: 2
  • Number of Episodes: 32
  • Release Date(s): October 31st 2021 - present

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast:
    Estelle Laurier as Agathe Guler, a quirky ex-detective who decides to set up a café in the ghastly underworld.
    Gawen Corrington as Arnaud Ialtoge, a sarcastic and vampiric accountant who keeps Agathe in check.
    Marie-Claire Vandame as Rianne Minoige, a constantly tired and mellow werewolf who works in the front.
    Erenfried Çinés as Jean-Luc Danfort, an overly peppy ghost who constantly messes orders up. The yang to Rianne's yin.
  • Other Cast:
    Élisée Bureau as the Dark Lady / Marie de Fort, a menacing Queen of the under-underworld who's taken up a part-time job as a meticulous health inspector.
    Caledfwlch Morris as Grant Méricaine, an American zombie who owns the rival store 'Crypt Burger'. Noted fan of NFTs who aims to get Agathe's business shut down.
    Jeanette Charles as Marine Jentris, an absent-minded Minister of Education for the underworld's government who tags along with Agathe on her adventures instead of doing her job.
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: "Underworld Restaurant" by Arleméard Graúse
    When retired ghost detective Agathe decides to set up a café, she's hit with the harsh reality of being a business owner. Setting up will be no easy task, and even less easy will be actually serving the supernatural customers and keeping the business afloat! Café Crypte follows Agathe and her ensemble cast of friends as they go on adventures, slay and befriend eltrich horrors, and fight their most difficult battles of all - customer service, competition and health standards!

Other Information
  1. Carrelie (STC, Carrelie 3)
  2. Aenglide (ÆTV, Æ2)

Season 1
Episode 1
Episode 2

Season 2 [DELETE IF NOT NEEDED]
Episode 1
Episode 2
Last edited by Carrelie on Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✿ Carrelian Confederation ✿
NS Stats not canon

Member of WMCA
WaisnorMalta Comino GozoCarrelieAlezian UnionAchaean RepublicUthossia
Caribou Island (Moorland) & Aenglide are also there.
Ignore literally every vaguely political post I made pre-2022 my views and understandings have changed significantly :)

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

Postby Britonisea » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:03 am

The PrEx ctalogue has been updated.

We will now move to the shortlisting process. More information will be revealed over the next week.
WINNER OF THE 112ND WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST
LISTEN NOW: KIANA KNIGHT - SAYONARA

Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64