NATION

PASSWORD

[Passed] Fair Treatment of Prisoners

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:22 pm

Texkentuck wrote:I President Bram W. Schirkophf will make my voice heard on this security council/general assembly shouting wildly with a fist hitting the table !!!Texkentuck's prison system and imigration system and people are better than your people in your nation. We didn't cross mountains and fight off the hoard to join a general assembly to just here your points be the only good ones made. Our prison system works....Do your workers or prisoners smoke and drink beer? We are a nation like no other. We come from far lands of oppressions and made up of diffirent ancestry of nomads and vikings. Yorg !!! As I blow cigar smoke all through out this general assembly. Your talking to a leader who lead his people and sent the crooks out of our government with pay. Yorg! Yorg Yoooooorg. Laughs wildly like mad man..... silent pause then says I promise if this passes I'll release prisoners on boats and they can go to your haven of unicorn and rainbows prison.....

"President, despite me almost never supporting a proposal, and almost always voting against WA proposals, I cant help but point out the flaws. You claim to have better prison systems...yet Law and Order makes up only a measly 7.6% of your government expenditure. Also saying one people is better then another is all by how you define better. By basic definition, W E are better then you. But no matter. You are fighting a proposal that actually has good writing to it, and by all means, has a good effect. It is only right to treat prisoners as people, not as cattle or sheep or lesser beings. Basic human rights, president. Now please, calm down....and where did you get those cigars....wait thats off topic. I am changing South Acrens vote to neutral. And yes, high talk from me about civil rights when ours back in SA are......in the works...but hey at the least I am trying here."
Last edited by South Acren on Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:35 pm

"Can somebody give the Texkentuck delegation a teleprompter with Grammarly installed please, thank you."
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:46 am

Barfleur wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:

I did it to prove a point to this ridiculous resolution. Lol I'm a rule breaker. I dare you to sanction me through the security council. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We won’t waste our time. We might be more inclined to listen to you if you presented actual arguments rather than poorly written, incoherent, irrelevant babble. Well, once this proposal is passed, I’m sure you will stun us all with your brilliantly thought out repeal.

We are looking forward to it :P
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Neymarland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Neymarland » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:04 am

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Barfleur wrote:We won’t waste our time. We might be more inclined to listen to you if you presented actual arguments rather than poorly written, incoherent, irrelevant babble. Well, once this proposal is passed, I’m sure you will stun us all with your brilliantly thought out repeal.

We are looking forward to it :P

Yes. Will be quite an excitement. :rofl:
What's that, someone is within 5 feet from me? Dives REF, REF! RED CARD, RED CARD
NEYMARLAND Is a proud member of International Democratic Union
"You passed the Parc de Pantses. Hope you find your new jeans tomorrow."
Sign on HIghway 45802-540-35903
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." - Terry Pratchett
"If you didn't shed the blood, take the bruises, and broke your bones, did you even do it?" - Neymar Da Sliva Santo s Junior
NEWS: Messi scores another goal, Parisians go insane.
LFC Fan

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:57 am

"As long as states continue the barbaric practice of imprisoning citizens, Coraspia will support any measures designed to make these prisoners lives better. We would, however, like to use this platform to remind the world of our free prisoner resettlement program, and encourage nations to send the citizens they no longer want to Coraspia. We have land and jobs to spare and your unwanted citizens will be treated with the respect that your governments are incapable of showing."
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:04 am

The General Assembly resolution Fair Treatment of Prisoners was passed 13,026 votes to 2,479, and implemented in all WA member nations.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:52 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:We are looking forward to it :P

Not going to waste my time with a repeal The nation of Texkentuck is loading up the worse of our prisoners. Sending them in a boat with 4,000 Texkmarks which to your nation may be crap. The worse of viking ancestry will be crashing your shores soon. Valhalla winter is coming.............................................. :unsure:

Elsie Mortimer Wellesley. Such an action violates GA 197. The Compliance Commission will see you shortly. I also doubt that the nation of Greater Cesnica will have any trouble dealing with such an incursion given your nation's own meagre military resources.
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Barfleur
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2019

Postby Barfleur » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:42 pm

Neymarland wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:We are looking forward to it :P

Yes. Will be quite an excitement. :rofl:

The first step—passing this proposal—has been completed. Ball’s in your court, Texkentuck. In other news, congratulations to Greater Cesnica on another passed resolution!
Ambassador to the World Assembly: Edmure Norfield
Military Attaché: Colonel Lyndon Q. Ralston
Author, GA#597, GA#605, GA#609, GA#668, and GA#685.
Co-author, GA#534.
The Barfleurian World Assembly Mission may be found at Suite 59, South-West Building, WAHQ.

Neymarland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Neymarland » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:09 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
South Acren wrote:"President, despite me almost never supporting a proposal, and almost always voting against WA proposals, I cant help but point out the flaws. You claim to have better prison systems...yet Law and Order makes up only a measly 7.6% of your government expenditure. Also saying one people is better then another is all by how you define better. By basic definition, W E are better then you. But no matter. You are fighting a proposal that actually has good writing to it, and by all means, has a good effect. It is only right to treat prisoners as people, not as cattle or sheep or lesser beings. Basic human rights, president. Now please, calm down....and where did you get those cigars....wait thats off topic. I am changing South Acrens vote to neutral. And yes, high talk from me about civil rights when ours back in SA are......in the works...but hey at the least I am trying here."

I hear ya my man but yes my people are the best and we are exceptional. So exceptional on the staff of the president a Texkentuck Colonel of the Committee for State Security brings you a fine box of Gurkha's as a jester of being in coalition.

I ain't like smokin'. Are you trying to ruin my health? But yes, if it is for us, we will gladly take them.
What's that, someone is within 5 feet from me? Dives REF, REF! RED CARD, RED CARD
NEYMARLAND Is a proud member of International Democratic Union
"You passed the Parc de Pantses. Hope you find your new jeans tomorrow."
Sign on HIghway 45802-540-35903
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." - Terry Pratchett
"If you didn't shed the blood, take the bruises, and broke your bones, did you even do it?" - Neymar Da Sliva Santo s Junior
NEWS: Messi scores another goal, Parisians go insane.
LFC Fan

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives