NATION

PASSWORD

New Forum

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Would that new forum be good?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 8

Hermintan
Civilian

Founded: Aug 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

New Forum

Postby Hermintan » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:22 am

I have been thinking and decided to share my thought with all of you. In my opinion it would be great if there would be a new forum for the region where is your country. Every region would have their own forum to where they could make new topics etc. But you could only access your own forum.

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Forum

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:15 pm

NO! Do you know how many regions there are? And that fact new ones are being made every day? It's a logisitcal nightmare, and would cause the servers to crash.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

The Most Glorious Hack
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 11, 2003
Anarchy

Postby The Most Glorious Hack » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 am

Hermintan wrote:In my opinion it would be great if there would be a new forum for the region where is your country. Every region would have their own forum to where they could make new topics etc. But you could only access your own forum.
It certainly would be...
Now the stars they are all angled wrong,
And the sun and the moon refuse to burn.
But I remember a message,
In a demon's hand:
"Dread the passage of Jesus, for he does not return."

-Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "Time Jesum Transeuntum Et Non Riverentum"

Zimbellomons
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zimbellomons » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Heh. No thanks. I agree with the Emmerian Unions. InvisionFree and/or Freewebs are sufficient for MY needs
OOC: Economic Left/Right: 0.25 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10
IC: Economic Left/Right: -7.00 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.54

Return to Technical