NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming in Rise of China

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Yuzu China
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming in Rise of China

Postby Yuzu China » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:04 pm

"Bullshit. Xi and all the others in that damn communist party are arrogant, stuck-up pigs."

and "The only solution is to fucking block all trade with that fascist dystopia...They’ll come back crying, and we should tell them to fuck themselves."--SKM, user profile here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1201783

Post source:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=496555&p=38247484#p38247484
Last edited by Yuzu China on Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:44 pm

Not actionable, as Chinese politicians are presumably not members of NS. I did, however, encourage him to dial it back.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Yuzu China
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzu China » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:11 pm

Giovenith wrote:Not actionable, as Chinese politicians are presumably not members of NS. I did, however, encourage him to dial it back.
The "they" he referred to when he (his exact words) said "go fuck themselves" are the people of China, aka members of NS. This is extremely racist, xenophobic and inappropriate (even in the workplace, it's a fireable offense), please punish harshly. As well as calling an entire nation of people "fascist," that is unspeakably xenophobic.
Last edited by Yuzu China on Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Yuzu China wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Not actionable, as Chinese politicians are presumably not members of NS. I did, however, encourage him to dial it back.
The "they" he referred to when he (his exact words) said "go fuck themselves" are the people of China, aka members of NS. This is extremely racist, xenophobic and inappropriate (even in the workplace, it's a fireable offense), please punish harshly. As well as calling an entire nation of people "fascist," that is unspeakably xenophobic.

Are you asking for a second opinion? You are free to one.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Yuzu China
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzu China » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:01 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Yuzu China wrote: The "they" he referred to when he (his exact words) said "go fuck themselves" are the people of China, aka members of NS. This is extremely racist, xenophobic and inappropriate (even in the workplace, it's a fireable offense), please punish harshly. As well as calling an entire nation of people "fascist," that is unspeakably xenophobic.

Are you asking for a second opinion? You are free to one.

Yes, I'd like one. Especially because the "they" he referred to when he (his exact words) said "go fuck themselves" are the people of China, aka members of NS. This is extremely racist, xenophobic and inappropriate (even in the workplace, it's a fireable offense), please punish harshly. As well as calling an entire nation of people "fascist," that is unspeakably xenophobic.[/quote]

Imagine if someone said that about Mexicans or Americans?
Last edited by Yuzu China on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:10 pm

While the fuck off part is not actionable this part
Bullshit. Xi and all the others in that damn communist party are arrogant, stuck-up pigs.
is due to a majority of the adult Chinese population being members of the CCP. SKM *** warned for flaming/trolling ***
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Return to Moderation